Robert and his Auntie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle was now standing beside her face and wanking. Robert cum into his auntie's mouth and sucked and wanked until his balls were empty.

She turned her head towards her husband and opened her mouth so he could see his nephew's spunk in it. Uncle spurted his cum over her face and most it into her mouth along with his nephew.

She turned to face both of them, opened her lipstick coated mouth to show them their cum in it. She then swirled it around and savoured the taste before swallowing it all down.

The rest of Robert's stay was fairly similar to what happened that evening. The next day, Sunday, uncle wanted to watch his wife play with herself and make herself cum. Again her lipstick was thickly applied and she sat facing both her husband and her nephew.

She started pinching her nipples. Her legs were wide apart and her cunt lips were glistening with moisture. She slipped two fingers inside her and frantically rubbed her clit. As her climax approached she said, 'let's all cum together.'

Uncle stood next to her and Robert followed him.

They waited until she starred cumming and they made sure they shot their spunk over her face and on her tits. She scooped it up with her fingers and smeared it over her lipstick coated lips and pulled Robert down and kissed him deeply.

Monday, auntie had breakfast with uncle and as soon as she heard his car pull away she went up to Robert's room. He was lying on the top of his bed with his rock hard cock standing upright.

She dropped her dressing gown on the floor and lowered herself onto his cock. She rode him making sure she cum first. She put a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She really needed to cum before he did. And it didn't take her long. As her climax subsided it was his turn and she plunged her cunt deep down onto his cock. She reached down and squeezed his nipples. Soon he was spurting his hot spunk deep into his slutty auntie's cunt.

She let him recover then raised herself up as his cock slipped out. She moved up and let his cum drip out of her cunt onto his stomach. She leaned down and licked it up and opened her mouth over his and let it drip into his mouth and kissed him passionately.

This was exactly what happened for the next three mornings that Robert stayed there.

Later that morning they went off to the supermarket and Robert picked up a large carrot and said, 'how about taking that auntie.'

'Oh I need something bigger than that and picked up a cucumber,' auntie said.

They headed home, had lunch and went out into the garden. Auntie put on her slutty red lipstick and took her cigarettes with her. Oh and also picked up the cucumber.

As she started putting on her slutty red lipstick Robert undid her blouse and exposed her erect nipples. He pulled her panties down, pushed her legs apart and teased her cunt lips with the tip of the cucumber.

She loved the feel as the cucumber gradually eased inside her. She quickly finished her lipstick so she could concentrate on what her nephew was doing to her.

Surely she couldn't take it. It was almost twice the width of Robert's but amazingly she was taking it. The feeling was sensational and soon there was enough in her and she was wet enough for Robert to start fucking her with.

Auntie was groaning, her mouth was wide open as her nephew fucked her with the cucumber. As she started cumming she cried out, 'don't stop, oh fuck, it's wonderful.'

She climaxed once and then again. He went to slide it and she stopped him. She loved the feel of it inside her.

Robert had undressed, his hard cock ready for some action. Auntie knew what he wanted. She sat on the ground, her cunt still had the cucumber stuffed inside her. She lit her cigarette and Robert moved towards her face. She put the cigarette between her bright red lips and inhaled, she opened her mouth and Robert pushed his cock inside and loved the feel of the hot smoke on it.

She sucked and licked the head of his cock and inhaled more smoke. He loved it. She was squeezing his balls and soon he was cumming. Just as she inhaled the smoke into her mouth he spurted deep inside. She inhaled again, opened her mouth and showed him the ball of smoke and his ball of spunk in it.

When uncle came home he wanted to know what they had down and she wanked him off as she described it in detail.

The next day was Robert's last full day. They started the same as yesterday with auntie riding on top of Robert's cock and then licking his cum off his stomach.

They realised that uncle would want to watch them fuck later so in the afternoon they decided they would suck and lick each other. Robert wanted them to 69 each other but auntie had other ideas.

She wanted him to cum in her mouth and while he lay between her legs and licked and sucked her clit she could swirl his spunk around her mouth and enjoy the texture and taste of it.

Although they could have both cum again they knew they had to save themselves for whatever uncle wanted them to do tonight.

As expected uncle came home and they all ate dinner together.

Uncle said, 'well Robert as its your last night here I think I'm entitled to say what I'd like tonight. I want to watch you fuck auntie and make her cum twice while I watch and wank and then cum on auntie's face.'

Auntie and Robert looked at each and both thought 'yes please.'

They went into the lounge and Robert undressed his auntie and started sucking her nipples. She reached down for his hard cock but Robert was going to take it slowly. He kissed her passionately on those gorgeous red lips and felt in between her legs. She readily parted them and he felt how wet she was.

'Finger me,' she pleaded.

He slipped a finger inside her and moved it in very slowly.

'Another finger and faster, harder, deeper please, please,' she begged.

'Tease her,' uncle said.

'No, please just fuck me, I need to cum,' she begged her nephew.

Uncle nodded and Robert eased his hard cock into his auntie's cunt. She seemed wetter than ever as he slowly fucked her. Uncle was standing next to his wife as he saw the look of utter pleasure on her face. Her mouth was wide open as if she wanted his cock in there.

As Robert increased the speed of his fucking auntie's body started trembling. All three of them knew her orgasm was near and then she let out an almighty yell as she climaxed.

Robert knew his auntie needed more and even before her first cum had subsided she was getting aroused again. This one took a little longer but was just as intense.

Robert took his cock out and alongside his uncle they stood and wanked and shot all their spunk over her face.

What didn't go on her lips she scooped up with her fingers and licked them clean and swallowed it all. She adores the taste of cum.

The next morning as soon as uncle left for work auntie went into Robert for a last minute fuck.

After breakfast she drove him to the station but not before giving him one of her passionate lipstick coated kiss. She also gave him a pair of her cum stained panties to remember her when he has a wank.

Part 2 is about when auntie and uncle visit Robert for the weekend while he is at university and he introduces them to his black friend Eric.

12