Robert & Misty Ch. 6

Story Info
The end of the story.
5.3k words
4.38
7.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

Robert

The next morning he woke alone in bed. His dreams of the future seemed to have slipped away as quick as they came. He couldn't figure out why she would have left and thoughts of her going back to Larry left his skin crawling. He quickly got up and threw on his robe before going to the phone to call her. Before he even heard the ringing on the other end it dawned on him that maybe she hadn't gone home and he quickly hung up. Damn, where the hell is she!

He made sure to look in her office but not finding here there he searched the house until finally he realized she had left. The only problem now was where did she go and what was she thinking. After getting a good idea of what her husband had been putting her through, he had half a mind to go confront him about it. He made himself a pot of coffee and dressed, but his mind didn't stray from thoughts of Misty.

Misty

She had woken several times during the night and every time she saw Robert, felt his arms holding her thoughts of serenity helped her back to sleep. It tugged at her heart, what she wouldn't give to just stay here and forget she had another life. But Misty knew all to well what Larry's reactions were going to be as soon as he woke up this morning. She knew he would have sobered up enough to recall what had transpired between them and knew how his temper would flare when he didn't find her at home. It wouldn't have mattered to him that he was the reason she left and it wouldn't stop him from finding her and hauling her back home. Robert was right, Larry treated her as if he owned her and Misty was through being a piece of property.

She had finally decided to confront Larry and tell him she wanted a divorce. As much as his temper frightened her, the thought of spending another minute, let alone day with him was too much. She knew he would suspect Robert was the reason she was leaving, that's why it was important for her not to get caught in his bed. She could only imagine what his reaction would have been to that.

She had dressed quietly and slipped out the door hoping not to have awakened Robert. Misty didn't want to explain to him what she was going to do for fear he would want to go with her. That would have only added to a situation that was already going to piss Larry off. She didn't need him getting any more riled than necessary considering what she was about to tell him.

When she made it to her house, her feet still sore from the night before, she saw that he was already gone. She quickly looked around to see if he had followed her. Relieved to see that he hadn't she went to the door and found it locked. Damn, I should have known! She swore again realizing she hadn't bothered to get her key when she left. It took her several minutes before she remembered the back bedroom window was always left open, for Larry's purpose although he wasn't aware she knew about it. Once inside she relaxed a bit before she heard the phone ring causing her to jump. Her first thought was that it might be Larry and she wasn't going to answer it, when it stopped suddenly, she guessed it was Robert looking for her. She finally decided to call him and at least let him know she was alright.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said brightly when he answered the phone.

"Where are you? Do you know how worried I've been? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine honey, settle down. I just wanted to come home and pack some of my things up. If you don't mind I'd like to bring them over to your house. That is if you don't mind a roommate for awhile?"

Robert

"Mind? I'd love it as long as its you, that is." he teased finally relieved to know she wasn't planning on staying with her old man anymore. "Why don't I come pick you up in about say half an hour?"

"Ahhh, no. I'll drive over in a little while. My marriage might be ending and I'll probably lose everything, but I'm not about to give up my car too."

"Okay, I'll see you in a little while."

They hung up and as excited as he was about the thought of her moving in, he couldn't help worry about what Larry's reaction would be. He was more than happy to hear she had decided to end the marriage, he just hoped it would be as quick and painless as possible at least for her. He didn't care how painful it would be for Larry especially after last night. All he found himself thinking about when it came to that man was how he would like to teach him a long painful lesson, one the man had coming for apparently quite some time.

Misty

After she hung up, she took a long hot shower, allowing her mind to recall the wonderful memories of her and Robert. She was glad he sounded excited at the prospect of having a new roommate. Misty shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy, making sure she was well groomed for what she hoped would happen later with Robert. She couldn't believe how fast her life was changing yet somehow that didn't frighten her. It was time for her to start taking charge of her own life instead of allowing Larry to dictate it to her.

She threw on a pair of jeans and t shirt before beginning the task of gathering the things she would need at Roberts. Now that she was alone, it gave her the time to think clearly what she was going to say to her husband when he did finally come home. She also decided that she was not going to let him take advantage of her again and she needed to be prepared for that. Misty knew Larry had a gun and she knew where he kept it. She didn't think about what would happen if she used it, although she wasn't even sure how to.

Larry had shown her his hiding place along with showing her how to load the gun. He never did show her how to shoot it, but she figured it wouldn't be that hard to aim and pull a trigger. Dammit, here I am practically planning on killing him! Although these thoughts entered her mind, she convinced herself that Larry would be reasonable and just agree to the divorce. When she found the gun, she saw that it was indeed loaded and felt relieved. She decided to hide it in between the seat cushions of the back of the chair she usually sat on. This way when she did tell him, it would be right there, just in case.

Having taken care of that, she packed up a few more of her things and loaded them into her car. She was going to go be with Robert for awhile before she had to face Larry.

Robert

"Misty, come in. Let me help you with your things." He said happy to see her return.

"Sorry I took so long, but there were a few things I had to do before I came over. I hope you don't mind me moving in like this and all?"

"Of course not. I've been trying to help you for the longest time. I'm just glad I finally can."

"Robert, you've helped me more than you'll ever know. I even feel like a knew woman, thanks to you!"

He could see how delighted she was and realized how important she was becoming to him. It had been way to long since he had feelings for a woman and now that he had, he wasn't about to give her up.

After putting her things in his bedroom, he turned to see her leaning against the door and watching him. Suddenly it dawned on him what all this must be doing to her and how insensitive he must look to her. He hadn't even asked her if she had meant she would stay in his room considering he had two other bedrooms.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you first but were you planning on staying in my room or did you want your own room?" He now asked her a bit hesitantly not to sure he wanted to know the answer.

Misty

"I'd like to sleep with you, if that doesn't bother you all that much," she said with a sweet smile.

Suddenly she felt shy again and thought about changing her mind and bolting for the door. Everything seemed to be hitting her all at once, cheating on her husband, wanting a divorce and now moving in and planning on sharing another mans bed, it all was too overwhelming.

"Of course I want you to, but what's wrong?"

Misty started feeling warm and dizzy and thought she might faint. She kept looking at him wanting to tell him everything, yet the words didn't come. He was her boss after all and now her lover. What she must look like to him was starting to bother her yet her feelings for this man had become so strong. She felt herself slipping but couldn't do anything about it until finally she was on the floor where she fainted.

Robert

He had tried to catch her but failed and went to her, gently picking her up and carrying her to his bed. He immediately got a cool wash rag and wiped her forehead.

"Misty, come on baby, snap out of it," he said softly.

He should have known this was a lot for her to deal with and he should have been patient with her, he kept telling himself. As much as he had enjoyed last night, he didn't want anything ruining their relationship.

"I fainted didn't I? How silly, I'm so sorry..."

"Baby, don't be, its no wonder you're overwhelmed with everything the way it is. I just hope I'm not adding to it."

"You're not Robert, believe me. I just want to be with you."

"I want that more than anything too." he said and bent down to kiss her. "Why don't you rest awhile and I'll get some work done."

Misty

With the feel of his lips on hers, she wound her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She could already feel the heat rising in her body and loved every minute of it.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked, smiling down at her.

"Much better now," she said and reached up starting to unbutton his shirt. "What about you, are you feeling better?"

"Much," he said.

The phone rang, startling them from the trance they were in. He had forgotten that he had arranged a conference call until now. He looked at her apologetically and then went to his office. She got up and went to her office to get some work done, trying not to think about Larry and having to go home for awhile later.

Several hours later Misty checked the time noticing it was almost time for her to leave and go home. She got up and went to Roberts office, lightly knocking before going in. She was relieved to see he was off the phone.

Robert

"Oh my, is it that time already? I just got so busy." he said and stood up from the desk. "Why don't you let me go with you, we can confront him together?"

"No, that would only make him angrier. Don't worry, now that I have you in my life, I know I can do this. Please, don't worry, I'll be back later tonight and we can celebrate."

He really didn't like that she was going to do this alone, but seeing how determined she was he decided to stay home. He would worry, but hopefully she would be back at his place soon. He walked up to her and hugged her before kissing her.

"If there is any sign of trouble, you will call me? Promise?"

"I promise," she said before leaving.

Robert sat back down and tried to keep his mind occupied with business instead of thinking about her and the situation she was walking into.

Misty

She was nervous going home and couldn't wait to just get it done and be over it. She thought she would have some time alone before Larry got there, but when she pulled in the driveway, she saw his car there. When she went in the house, an arm went around her waist and a hand went across her mouth to stifle her cry.

"About time you showed up," Larry said in a menacing voice. "If you think for one minute I'm going to stand by and let you sleep with another man while you're still married to me, you have another thing coming.

Misty tried to break free of his gasp while trying to yell out for him to stop but he was much too strong for her. He seemed to be acting crazy and she was becoming more frightened than she had ever been. Especially when she saw two of his buddies just standing there watching them when he dragged her into the front room.

"Pete, Jack, didn't I tell you we'd have some fun." Larry chuckled sadistically and ripped open the front of her shirt. They were two young guys she had never seen before and they were gawking at her with open desire. "Go ahead, take off her blouse, Jack, give her breasts a squeeze while you're at it. Why don't you pull off her jeans Pete, lets get her undressed."

Jack didn't wait for any more orders before he freed her of her blouse and bra and then groped her breasts with his large hands. She cried out from pain but it went unnoticed. Pete had her stripped of her jeans and was pulling down her panties when Larry slapped her ass hard, leaving a small welt and sending searing pains thru out her body.

"Didn't I tell you she had a nice pussy and the whore is probably wet too." Larry said and with one hand around her wrists he pulled her arms behind her causing her breasts to push out. His other hand went to her pussy and he shoved several fingers in.

Jack now was fondling her and pinching her nipples while she cried against Larry's hand. Pete had managed to get her panties off before she was able to kick him hard in the belly. Larry slapped her ass several times even harder for that

"Now Misty, you are my wife and we are all going to have some fun." Larry said and then slipped his fingers in her wet pussy again. "I knew it, you're liking this just as much as I am."

She cried out again and again with the invasion of his plunging fingers in and out of her hard. Tears were streaming down her face and her eyes pleaded with the other two men to help her, but Larry was relentless and no one stopped him. Her pussy was on fire, only different and she cried knowing that her body was betraying her like this.

"Now you're going to behave and stop all this fussing, otherwise I'll have to teach you a lesson that's going to hurt a hell of a lot more than this. You there Pete, grab her legs, were going to carry her to the kitchen table." Larry said.

"noooo....noooo" she tried to call out, petrified now with what he had in mind.

"Since you've been feeling so frisky lately, girl, I thought I would just arrange a little playful party for us. What do you think?" Larry snickered as he lay her across the table already covered with a blanket. "Jack, grab that cloth and put it across her mouth, we don't want anyone else hearing her screams of uhhh pleasure."

Misty was struggling while the men bent her over one end of the table and tied her ankles to the legs, spreading her wide. They tied her wrists to the other end making it impossible for her to get away. She was feeling humiliated and embarrassed but couldn't think of anyway out of it. When Larry put the gag in her mouth, she had even tried to bite him and was rewarded with a hard slap across the face, the pain stinging severely.

Robert

It had been over an hour and Robert couldn't put Misty from his mind. He wondered how long it would take and when she would be back. He also was worried about how Larry was going to take it. He thought about calling her just to check but changed his mind. He didn't want it to make it any worse for her if he could help it. He felt guilty already, although taking her away from a man like Larry was not something he needed to feel guilty for.

Unable to concentrate, he went into the family room and sat down to watch some television. He kept checking the clock, hoping she would get back soon.

Misty

She couldn't see any of them now but knew they were staring at her and the position she was in. Larry was making all sorts of nasty remarks about her ass and calling her names. When he slapped hard across her ass several times, leaving more red welts, both men changed their minds and left. They had wanted some fun, but considered this something between husband and wife that they didn't want any part of. Larry got pissed off and swore at them on their way out and then took his anger out on her, slapping her hard several more times.

"It's all your fault you know, if you would have just cooperated and showed them you were into this too, they would have stayed." Larry yelled at her and popped open another bottle of beer. "Now I'm going to make you're ass feel it for days and then we will see if you go fucking around town."

She wasn't sure how much more she could take, her ass already felt on fire. She could only hope that he would just fuck her and let her go. She knew exactly where she was going to go and what she was going to do and soon, she thought, Larry was going to be feeling a lot of pain. Then she started feeling his fingers inside her moist pussy, two at first, then another, yet another, stretching her. He fucked her with his hand until unable to prevent it, she came hard.

"There, that wasn't so bad now, was it." he said smugly. "Let's see how much a whore like you likes this..."

With one hand he spread the cheeks of her ass and with his pinky circled her puckered anus before pushing it in. She moaned in pain at his assault, never having experienced this before. Never had he even attempted to play with her ass let alone start fingering it, her entire body shuddered with humiliation.

"Ahhh sweet, and such a tight hole." Larry said continuing to finger fuck her ass.

After several moments of that, he decided to stretch her further and used his middle finger, pushing it in deep, ignoring her cries. His cock was about to burst and all it took was him pulling it from his pants and stroking several times before he came all over her ass. He still wasn't finished with her, he wanted to punish her more so he started stretching her puckered bud with his fingers, opening her wider. Misty was beside herself, overwhelmed with feelings of pain, humiliation and fear. How could she have ever stayed with such a crazy man she thought and she just prayed it would be over soon. If she didn't think it could get any worse, she started feeling much more pressure against her anus.

"Noooo....noooo..." she tried crying out, thinking he was putting his cock in her.

"Ohhh baby...you're going to love this," he slurred and slowly started pushing his beer bottle inside the small hole.

Her cries were loud now realizing what he was doing and she wanted to die right there. She promised herself the man was dead if she ever got out of this.

Robert

It had been several hours and Robert was worried. He thought for sure she should have been there by now. He paced the floor, beginning to feel more and more like there was something wrong. She had promised she would call though, he told himself. Yet the longer he waited he began to wonder if something happened and she couldn't call him.

Finally unable to wait any longer, he drove over to her house. He knocked several times but no one came to the door so he finally opened it and went in. He could barely make out her stifled cries but he followed them to the kitchen. He felt like a man enraged when he saw her spread out on the table and Larry trying to shove a beer bottle in her ass.

"Why you son of a bitch! Get your fucking hands off her right now!" Robert said, surprising Larry.

"This is none of your damn business, get the fuck out of here NOW before I call the cops!" Larry shouted at him

Robert nailed his fist directly against Larry's jaw, knocking Larry off balance and the beer bottle crashing to the floor. Before he could get his wits about him, Robert hit him several more times, finally knocking him out.

"Oh honey...oh honey..." was all he could say as he untied Misty from the table.

He picked her naked body up and holding her crying on his shoulder, he made his way to the couch to sit down.

"I'm going to call the cops and have him put away." he told her hoping that would help.

Misty

"NOOOO! I couldn't go through with that. I've been humiliated enough." she told him, shivering in his arms and happy he came to her rescue.

Misty had already decided what she was going to do and she didn't want cops around just yet. She got off Roberts lap and went to put her same clothes on. He looked at her puzzled.

"Robert, maybe you better go back home, I'll....oooohhhh" she started to say but cried out when she sat down, her ass burning from the slaps. All she could think of now was making Larry pay for what he had done to her.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12