All Comments on 'Robert and Sasha'

by Ponchik

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck me that’s easily way up there as one of the most depressing stories I’ve ever read, honestly that also includes some stories about a quadriplegic woman who has no feeling below her neck being raped.

The supposed “dominant” in this story is an abusive piece of shit, the Small Man Syndrome with a god complex to go with it. Beating implies excessive force as does having to spend the day in bed to recover. If I’d been in her situation I’d have either left at the earliest opportunity or knifed him in his fucking sleep. That woman was stuck in a classic catch 22, very literally EVERYTHING she did (or didn’t do) resulted in her being beaten. Say something = beaten, say nothing = beaten, react = beaten, no reaction = beaten, move = beaten, remain still = beaten.

Pond scum is more loving, giving and useful than this wannabe dom. Then of course there’s this…

“He knows he can enter her with no delay, wet or dry, and her pussy will begin to drip for him instantly”

Everything I read about this character just screams he’s absolutely monstrous. Pathetic, that just confirms he dry fucks her, of course she’s going to start to “drip for him” it’s a self defence mechanism of rape, the human body trying to protect itself from damage. His friend held her hand, she was afraid to carry on surfing, given everything in this story so far I can guarantee that had she pulled away from the friend she would have been beaten for disrespect. If she’d carried on surfing she would have been beaten for taking a risk that could have killed her. Frankly with the exception of her accent, drug usage and geographic location this entire thing was like a flashback rather than fiction, presumably why I couldn’t find anything erotic about it at all.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this! Might be more of a non consent though because no safe word

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPonchik@Ponchik
Seeking a collaborator on stories.