Robert's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's response was to swallow the semen in her mouth and lick her lips. "That was nice, a little salty," she commented. Smiling, she reassured him, "There's nothing to be sorry about. I was ready for that." Robert was so relieved that he acted with unusual boldness, taking Jenny in his arms and kissing her. He could smell traces of his own seed in her mouth and on her lips.

"Thank you, Robert," she said softly. "A lot of boys wouldn't do that."

Their moment was interrupted by the timer sounding again and Jenny was gone, she was moving to push Lara away from Marcus, saying, "My turn now." Lara, on the other hand, came over by Robert's side.

While he had another beautiful girl near him, Robert's attentions were firmly on the other couple in the room. Again, he struggled to contain his jealousy as Jenny applied a tongue bath to Marcus's shaft. "Been missing this?" Marcus questioned slyly.

"In your dreams," Jenny retorted as her lips went over Marcus's cock-head and shaft. Robert noticed that she wasn't able to consume Marcus's entire shaft in the same way she had done for him. Amid his returning feelings of inadequacy, he had to admit that it looked right, for a beautiful girl to be sucking on a beautiful cock. For a moment, his mind wandered and he imagined himself in Jenny's place. How would it feel like to suck Marcus's cock?

These thoughts disappeared as quickly as they came, as Robert felt Lara's small hand curling around his flaccid shaft, turning his attentions to what was in front of him. Lara said to him, "Of course Jenny ruined things for me. I guess I can still have a taste," before going on to take the first two inches of his cock in her mouth, sliding her tongue across the head.

Robert's recovering cock was rather overstimulated and he was rather relieved when Lara pulled away. Did that count as a blowjob, he thought. In the meantime, Lara had scooted over to have a closer look at Jenny fellating Marcus.

Again, the timer signified the end of this round of activities. "One minute is a bit too short, isn't it?" Jenny voiced. "Let's carry on a while more. Lara, you're so close, you really can't get enough of him, can you? Well, let's do this then," she said as she pulled her friend towards Marcus's dick.

His recent orgasm notwithstanding, Robert could not help feeling excited at the sight of the two girls teaming up to pleasure Marcus. He was big enough for the both of them, he observed as the girls took turns to suck him and to lick the base of his cock and balls. Then, Jenny and Lara both moved to lick up his shaft, from the bottom to the top, and their tongues and even lips came into contact as they reached the cock-head simultaneously. Marcus was moaning continuously by now though his pleasure was abruptly interrupted as Jenny stepped back, dragging Lara with her. "Lara, we're done," she announced.

"You girls can't leave me hanging like this!" Marcus protested.

"But we can," Jenny responded. "We went way over time. It's your turn now."

"Suit yourself, then," Marcus grumbled as he went up to Jenny. In an instant, he had placed Jenny on her back and was diving between her legs, kissing her inner thighs before lapping at her pussy.

Meanwhile, Lara had also lain down and spread her legs. Calling out, "Come on, Robert," she beckoned him to orally pleasure her. Robert slowly approached her. He was rather preoccupied with what Jenny and Marcus were doing. And he had badly wanted his first such experience to be with the girl he desired. It felt unfair, though, to deny Lara like this and with the sounds of Jenny's moans ringing in his ears, he took his place between Lara's legs and lapped at her slit.

Despite his misgivings, Robert could not help but enjoy the taste of a woman. This particular sweetness was something entirely new to him. "It could be worse, she does have a really nice pussy," Robert thought as he went down on Lara. Robert found it hard to figure out exactly what he was supposed to do. He decided it was best to lick her inner lips randomly and hope he hit a sweet spot. Lara didn't seem to mind this approach, and Robert was gratified to hear a few soft moans from her. At the same time, he was even more excited at hearing Jenny's louder cries.

All, too soon, it was time to switch and Robert had the chance that he had wished for. He found his head between Jenny's legs. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy lips clearly visible now, and Robert caught a slightly musky scent. He eagerly began licking, desperate to please her, and he was filled with happiness as Jenny cried out in encouragement, "Yes! Yes!"

Now that he had some close-up experiences, Robert could better appreciate the differences between the girls' pussies. Jenny had slightly larger vaginal lips than Lara, and they were colored with a darker shade of red. Jenny tasted just as sweet though and Robert had the time of his life with this heavenly taste. Her moans were intoxicating and she gently ran her fingers through Robert's hair. For a while, Robert's old insecurities returned. He still didn't know what he was doing, could Jenny really be feeling good? She could be simply doing this to make him feel better. Again, the buzzer caused an end to this train of thought.

"Come on now, Robert, it's time for the main course," Jenny laughed as Robert continued licking, ignoring the timer. He finally withdrew and looked up at her smiling face and found himself also laughing.

The other couple had got up by this time and Marcus suggested, "A minute's way too short for what's coming next."

Lara agreed, "How about this time, we just choose a partner and then go at it until we're done?"

Marcus followed up, "Yeah, how should we pair up then?"

Robert ardently hoped that he would be paired up with Jenny. It was bad enough seeing her kiss and suck another boy, it would be unbearable to also see her fuck Marcus right in front of him. And more than that, he wished for his first time to be with someone dear to him, even if she was unaware of his feelings. It would feel so wrong for him to lose his virginity to Lara, as pretty as she was. Perhaps, he might even just stop if that came to pass.

He suddenly realized that he didn't have to just hope, that he could take some initiative. He took Jenny's hand in his and softly asked her, "Jenny, would you like to pair up with me, please?" He hoped that he didn't come across as too pleading. He was worried that his attraction to her would seem too one-sided.

His doubts were unrealized though as Jenny accepted his hand and smiled back at him. "I'd love to." As they sat down next to each other, she added for the room to hear, "I'm sick of Marcus's dick anyway."

Marcus laughed in response, "Well, we'll see if you come begging for it later." Turning to Lara, he said, "Well, I guess you're fine with me," as he kissed her. Marcus whispered into her ear before turning her so that she was on all fours. Robert could see Marcus moving behind Lara as he gingerly inserted his large cock into Lara's small pussy.

From their angle, Robert and Jenny had a side view of the other couple. Jenny passed an idle glance at them before turning her attention to Robert's cock, gently massaging it to get it ready again. That would probably take a few minutes. In the meantime, Robert felt the urge to kiss her again, and as he moved his head closer, he again asked for permission, "Jenny, could I kiss you again?"

Jenny giggled in response, "It's so sweet of you, Robert, but you don't have to ask me all the time. For tonight, anything goes."

As Robert began again to say, "I just..." Jenny silenced him with her lips. They kissed chastely, savoring the moment, before Jenny interrupted him with the words, "Try opening your mouth this time." Then her lips were back on his, her mouth opening slightly and her tongue probing at his lips. He opened his mouth in response, allowing his tongue to touch hers. Robert felt as if he was moving his tongue randomly, entering her mouth, wrestling with her tongue. All this time, he could still feel Jenny's hands around his cock.

When Jenny withdrew, Robert feared that he had done something wrong. Her words quickly assuaged him, however. "Looks like you're ready now," indicating his erection, again at full mast. Robert looked on in wonder as Jenny gently nudged him to lie flat on his back and then straddled his body. Again, he admired her body, so beautiful, so exposed and so close to him. Her dark nipples were sticking straight out, indicating her arousal. Jenny slowly slid her pussy along the underside of his shaft and he gasped at this new, amazing sensation as he felt the warmth emanating from it.

Finally, the moment came. Jenny lifted herself and balanced herself with one hand, using the other to hold Robert's cock, positioning it so that it faced directly upwards. She then lowered herself and rubbed her vaginal lips against the tip of his cock, moistening it with her juices as final preparation for penetration. It was this intimate contact that stirred Robert back to reality. He had largely been going with the flow for a while now.

He had really been naked in public. He had really had oral experiences with two girls. Now, he was about to have sex with his dream girl. Did he really want it to happen like this? It wasn't too late to back out.

Looking at Jenny's bright smile, her eyes looking deeply into his, and her melodious voice saying, "Robert, are you ready?" Robert felt his doubts vanish. There was no one else he would like to share this moment with. And who cared if Marcus and Lara were nearby, for him, they did not exist for the moment.

"Please, Jenny," Robert affirmed. And a second later, he felt Jenny sinking onto him.

Robert marveled as his cock entered smoothly inside Jenny. He could see his cock-head stretching her inner lips, then disappearing into her opening. He could see his shaft being enveloped gradually and finally all he could see was his pubes tangling with hers. More amazing than even these sights was the feeling around his cock. It was so wet, so moist, like her mouth but intensified even further. He could feel her vaginal walls constricting around him, sensing her moistness directly around every part of his penis.

Looking up, Robert was treated to further wonders. Her stomach, smooth yet toned, her muscles indicating her active lifestyle. Her erect nipples atop her firm breasts, which seemed to beg him to fondle and suck on them. And most amazing of all was the look of her gorgeous face. Eyelids closed with pleasure, she opened them to reveal two shining eyes. Robert wondered if his eyes were shining too, whether she could see how much he was enjoying this. She leaned down towards him as Robert pushed himself up to meet her halfway and they exchanged a passionate kiss.

Robert experienced further waves of pleasure when Jenny lifted her hips, leaving only his cock-head inside her, before lowering herself and engulfing his cock again. For the first time since they started, they noticed the action close by. Lara was squealing by now as Marcus thrust into her and the two couples laughed as they exchanged glances at each other.

Then, Robert's attention was fully on Jenny again. Content for a while to let her dictate, he felt as if he ought to play a more active part and started moving his hips upwards and downwards, trying to time it in rhythm with her movements.

Though his previous ejaculation had allowed him to last longer, the physical sensations and the emotion of the moment soon pushed Robert to breaking point. With a cry of "Jenny!" he pumped waves of his hot seed inside her. Jenny admired the look on his face as she saw him cum, then planted a soft kiss on his lips as she felt his cock softening within her.

Finally, Jenny moved up to lie side-by-side with Robert, allowing his limp cock to leave her folds. Robert looked on in amazement at his soft member, coated with her juices. Just then, an unpleasant thought suddenly entered his mind and he jerked up in fear.

"Jenny, I'm so sorry. I didn't use a condom," he stammered.

Jenny laughed in response, "It's alright, silly. Of course, I would have remembered that. I'm on birth control. And I promise I'm not carrying any STDs."

She kissed him just as he released a deep breath in relief. They sat together, holding hands, as they watched Marcus and Lara's coupling. His vigorous thrusts were causing Lara to babble incoherently. Her face, still wearing glasses, writhed in pleasure. She let out a loud cry just as Marcus's body shuddered as he too experienced his first orgasm of the night.

Robert and Jenny continued looking on, engrossed, as the two others cooled down and kissed in the aftermath of their fucking. As the two parted their lips, Jenny looked on at Lara and laughed, "You've been wearing your glasses the whole time! You are just the cutest, aren't you?" Well, it looks like you two are so compatible, you managed to cum together on the first try."

Robert looked on at Marcus's and Lara's happy, satisfied faces and felt a little guilty that Jenny was the only one who hadn't cum. He resolved though that he could still do something about that. Turning to Jenny, he said, "Jenny, I want to try something," before kissing her. He didn't linger on her lips, as he moved to kiss her cheeks, her forehead and then he moved down from her face.

Jenny looked on contentedly as the boy kissed her neck and collarbone. She let out a moan as he suckled on her breasts, taking her pointed nipples in his mouth. It was her turn to have her head spinning as Robert licked a trail down her belly, stopping to insert his tongue into her navel, before kissing through her bush and stopping just shy of her pussy.

Jenny's pussy was still wet and Robert could see drops of his own semen leaking out. However, this sight did not deter him from moving his lips and tongue still closer. Jenny cried out, "Robert, you don't have to. It's..." before the words died in her throat and were replaced with a moan as she felt his tongue on her pussy, his nose resting on her long pubic hairs.

Robert felt more daring now and instead of contenting himself with licking her lower lips, he tried inserting his tongue into her opening. He was aware that he was licking up his own creampie and even though it squicked him, he was driven with a desire to please Jenny. Her moans and squeals assured him that he was making the right choice and as if to reiterate the point, she sat up and pressed her hands down on his head, keeping him in place.

After a few minutes of this, Robert noticed a small nub at the top of her pussy. That had to be her clitoris, he thought. He moved his attentions upwards, first stroking it gently with his fingers before giving it a lick. These actions produced Jenny's loudest moans yet. Robert alternated between stimulating her clit and lapping at her insides until finally, he heard her cry out "Robert!" as she released her hands and lay down.

Robert came up to look at Jenny, noticing that her skin was flushed. His heart was warmed by the sight of her face, radiating with joy. With her widest smile yet, she greeted him, "Oh, Robert. That was one of the sweetest things that anyone has ever done for me." Robert returned her smile as he said, "I just wanted you to feel good." Jenny sat up and the two of them kissed passionately, she wrapped her arms around his back as he allowed himself to run his fingers through her short hair.

After a few wonderful moments, their lips parted breathlessly and they noticed Marcus's and Lara's eyes on them. They had been watching entranced the whole time as Robert drove Jenny towards orgasm. "Looks like you two are very compatible as well," Lara commented. Short of words now, Jenny merely blushed and continued holding hands with Robert.

It was Marcus who broke the period of sereneness which followed. "Well, should we carry on? We could swap again if anyone's still up for it."

Jenny shook her head, "I'm beat. I just want a nice bed now."

Lara agreed, "I'm so tired that I'll sleep as soon as I touch a pillow."

Robert too was completely exhausted, physically and emotionally. He chimed in, "Yeah, I think we should call it a night."

"Well then," Marcus conceded. "Let's get to bed then, the guest room is right next to mine. I thought that Robert could come sleep in my room and the girls could use the guest room. But I guess we want different arrangements now?"

"Come on, Robert," Jenny said as she stood up, still holding his hand. "We'd better hurry before Marcus decides we should clean up first or something."

--

Robert and Jenny sank down onto the bed, still completely naked and lay down side-by-side to look upon each other. There was a brief moment of silence as Robert again appreciated how beautiful she was, his eyes wondering downwards to see her previously hidden delights. His eyes had already gotten a good fill today, yet he knew that he would never be sick of the sight. Most delightful of all was her lovely face and he looked deeply into her shimmering eyes.

She moved her hand to stroke his cheek and muttered softly, "You were so brave today. Especially for a virgin," she continued.

"You knew I was a virgin?" Robert asked, though he was hardly surprised.

Jenny laughed softly, "It was kinda obvious. Did you have your first kiss too? I'm a bit less sure of that."

"I'm glad it was with you," Robert confirmed with a nod.

She laughed again, "Looks like I've taken all your firsts. I hope, ... well, I know that you will find all this to be memorable. I hope you will look back on today with fondness."

"For as long as I live. Thanks, Jenny, for helping me make memories."

"We're young, now is the time to do that." For the first time, she seemed a little shy. "It was rather new for me too. I've never had sex with an audience before. Nor deflowered a boy," she added with a smile.

Even after all their intimate contact together, Robert still felt as if something was missing, and felt a strong urge. His heart was thumping hard as he realized what that feeling was. "Jenny," he said softly, "could I tell you something?"

"You just did!" Jenny giggled. "I'm sorry, do carry on," as she looked at him earnestly.

"Jenny, I..." he paused, stumbling over his words. Then, with new resolve, he continued, "Jenny, I like you. I've liked you for years now."

He paused for Jenny to process this information. He saw her eyes open wide in surprise and doubts and fears began to enter his mind again. Had he ruined everything? How would Jenny react to his confession?

He let out a deep breath as he saw Jenny widening her smile and responding gently, "Oh, Robert. Why didn't you tell me earlier? We could have had such fun together."

Robert muttered sheepishly, "You often seemed to have a boyfriend." And then, he admitted the real reason, "And I just didn't dare to. You're so lively and funny, and friendly and kind. And you were so patient with me today," he added. I just didn't feel as if I had a chance with you. I'm just a nerd. I didn't think you could see me as something more than just a classmate."

"I could have seen you as more, if only you showed it to me. Like you are doing now," she continued. Still smiling, but with a more serious look this time, Jenny added, "Robert, you should be more confident in yourself. You're sweet, and smart and good looking. Yes, good looking," she reiterated, seeing the look of doubt that greeted those final words. She brushed a few strands of his hair off his forehead to get a full look at this face.

"I'm not the only one who thinks you're cute. Earlier, at the party, Lara was talking to me about how attractive you were. And whether you would be my next target. And I guess you were. "Not that I think of you as just a target," she added hurriedly.