Robert's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stroke his skinny forearms and chest. Your body is cute too. Maybe a little more muscle would be nice but it looks lovely as it is."

Robert's gaze went lower as he finally settled on his dick. It looked so unimpressive, especially in its flaccid state. "But what about my..." he mentioned hesitantly before stopping himself in embarrassment.

Jenny already understood, "You have a lovely cock as well. It's so nice and smooth. And I like how you're uncut, and how your skin here looks darker."

"It's so small," Robert whispered, though he was heartened by her praise.

"There's no use going around comparing. It's all Marcus's fault as usual. Seriously though, most of my boyfriends were around this size. It's perfectly normal."

Just then, their attentions were caught by the soft sounds of moaning through the wall that separated them from Marcus's room. When they strained their ears, they could also ascertain the faint sound of flesh slapping together.

Jenny rolled her eyes, "So much for sleeping as soon as she touched a pillow. Well, Robert, would you like another go?"

However, Robert didn't think he was ready for another effort. And for the moment, he preferred to just talk. "Not now, Jenny. I think I hit my limit for the night."

"That's alright," she said sweetly. Recent developments though had inflamed her passions and naughty thoughts developed in her mind. Her lips curled up slyly. "So, Robert," she asked, "you've had a long-term crush on me, have you? So, how did it feel like to see me suck another boy's dick?"

Robert gulped. He hadn't expected this to come up though he wasn't offended. On the contrary, this direction of their conversation rather excited him. He slowly responded, "I was jealous, of course. But I knew it wasn't right for me to feel that way."

"Don't be ashamed of your feelings, Robert."

Robert breathed in again. "There was also something else, it's so embarrassing though."

"It's OK. I won't laugh."

"I was just thinking about how pretty you looked when sucking Marcus's cock. And how beautiful his cock looked." He was blushing furiously at this point. Finally, he added sheepishly, "And what it would feel like to try it for myself."

He felt the urge to cover his face in shame. Why would he say something like that? But he was feeling rather comfortable around Jenny by now, and her presence was serving to disarm him.

"Well, maybe that's something you can explore in the future," she suggested, with not a trace of judgment on her face and in her voice. "There's no harm exploring, while we're young. Or even when we're old. I've fooled around with Lara several times too, well, many times."

For some reason, this came as little surprise to him and she added, "But you don't think any less of me for that, do you?"

"No, of course not. How could I?"

"See, it's the same thing, isn't it?" she said smilingly.

As Robert moved to kiss her again, however, her smile suddenly faded. In alarm, he quickly asked her, "Jenny, are you alright?"

"I was just using my brain again and I just realized how stupid it was of me to bring all this up in the first place. It was so hurtful. I always go too far, no wonder my boyfriends always end up dumping me after a while."

This time, it was Robert's turn to reassure Jenny, "I don't mind at all," before covering her soft lips with his.

Jenny eagerly returned his kiss. "Thank you," she breathed, as they finally parted.

Robert continued to embrace her while caressing her hair. "Is it true, though, about your boyfriends?"

"Not really," she admitted. "They were mainly casual relationships, never really intended to be anything more. Like with Marcus, we thought it'd be fun to hang out on our own together and fuck. But we never truly had a real connection. He was perfectly nice though, most of my boyfriends were."

After a few idle moments, Jenny cheekily asked, "So, Robert, did tonight feel better than your books and video games?" She caught herself again, "Not to imply that there's anything wrong with those."

Robert stroked her cheek gently, "Jenny, I notice that you keep on adding these qualifiers. You don't have to, I'm don't think I'm that sensitive, am I?" he said with a smile.

"I usually don't do that. I just... I keep on thinking about your feelings, I really don't want to hurt you."

"And you have never hurt me. You're always so sweet to me, even before tonight. I love your sense of humor."

"I'll hold you to that then. From now on, I'm not sparing you," she said, smiling in return before they came together again in a deep kiss.

"Mmm, you're improving so quickly," she murmured.

There was one final thing bothering Robert. "Jenny," he asked, "have you spoken to Lara yet, about your badminton decision?"

"No, I haven't quite made up my mind. I don't want to hurt her until I really know for sure."

Robert responded, "I'm sure you will be friends still, whatever you choose."

"Thanks, Robert. Well, it's been lovely just being with you like this but I can hardly think straight anymore. Should we call it a night?"

Then, she closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest. Robert put his arms around her, revelling in the feel of her, and soon, he too was closing his eyes. Soon, both of them were fast asleep.

--

Robert woke up with a feeling of indescribable happiness as he remembered the events of the previous night. However, he could no longer feel Jenny in his arms and sat up in a panic, desperately looking around the room. There she was though, sitting right beside him. She had put on her lingerie again. His shyness had not completely left him and he was rather embarrassed again at his nakedness.

"Good morning, Jenny," he greeted her with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Robert," she returned his smile but with slight hesitancy.

"It was a crazy night, wasn't it?" she continued. She added more urgently, "I hope you don't regret anything. I know you took a little alcohol. I'm afraid that we might have taken advantage of you."

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "I only took a few sips. How could I ever regret being with you?" and he was relieved as she visibly relaxed and there was bright, bubbly Jenny again in front of him.

"Phew, I know, I've been second-guessing myself again." Changing the subject, she pointed to his cock, which was erect again. "Looks like he's awake too!" and then in a swift motion, she was between his legs and licking his shaft, leaving Robert gasping in pleasure.

Robert felt comfortable enough to actively encourage her, "Yes, Jenny! Suck me. Swallow my cock!" leading Jenny to take the whole of him inside her mouth. This time, he could feel his orgasm coming ahead of time and warned her, "I'm cumming, Jenny!"

As he climaxed, he was surprised to feel Jenny pulling out, and he spurted uncontrollably onto her face. After taking a moment to recover, he could see his white seed on her lips, her cheek, even in her hair. Finding it unbelievably erotic, he moved to kiss her, again tasting his own cum in the process.

"You really like that, don't you," Jenny murmured. "I thought I'd give you a treat as we're about to take a shower anyway."

As they entered the shower, they continued kissing, interrupting it only to tenderly wash each other's bodies. Robert could not resist giving Jenny's lower lips a lick as he washed her groin area but other than that, they performed no further sexual acts. They then dressed and came downstairs for breakfast, where Marcus and Lara were already seated.

Breakfast passed uneventfully, Robert felt that he belonged with the others now and happily contributed to the conversation as they discussed trivial things such as their favorite TV shows. As Robert helped Marcus to clean up, he heard Marcus tell him, "I'm so glad for you. Jenny's such a lovely girl."

Robert responded, blushing, "I'm not sure we're a real couple yet. By the way," he remembered, "are you fine with me being with Jenny like this? I know the two of you used to date."

Marcus laughed, "Of course, I don't have any claim. She's my friend and I want her to be happy. And she looks so happy with you."

"Thanks, Marcus. You're such a good friend."

For the rest of the day, the four of them hung out together, going out to the park, having lunch and in the afternoon, watching a movie in Marcus's home theatre. Jenny had to return home before the evening, though, as she had a family dinner to attend.

"Lara, you coming along? We start with the same bus," Jenny asked her friend.

"No, I think I'll stay for dinner with Marcus here," she responded while clutching Marcus's hand.

"Have fun. Marcus, be careful with her. You don't know what she's capable of. Well, guess I'm off then."

"Wait, Jenny," Robert entered the conversation. "May I drive you home?"

"How could I refuse a free ride?" Jenny accepted with a smile. "I can't stand the bus."

The two of them waved goodbye to Marcus and Lara as they set off towards Jenny's house. They made small talk during the journey, finding out more about each other's interests, and dreams, and families. Robert was still rather foggy about the status of their relationship though. Yes, they'd gone all the way with each other but was this a one-time thing? Did all this mean that they were a couple?

As he walked Jenny to her doorstep, Robert decided that there was only one way to resolve this. Holding her hands and looking straight into her eyes, he said softly, "Jenny, I've had such a wonderful time with you. I really like you," he added. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Jenny's eyes lit up and her smile extinguished Robert's final doubts. "Of course, I will. I really like you too." Then they shared a loving kiss right in front of Jenny's door, not caring if anyone could see them.

As they parted, Robert heard Jenny's words. "I've also made up my mind. I'm going to continue playing badminton. I have too much fun with Lara and I don't want to give up so soon." She added, while placing a finger on Robert's chest, "I expect you to keep your promise, though. Come on to my house after school on weekdays and we can have some nice study sessions."

Robert grinned, "Sure, I'd like nothing better. I suppose I must be going now. Goodbye, Jenny, I'll catch you at school," as he dipped his head for a parting kiss.

As he reluctantly turned back to the car, he heard Jenny's parting words, serving as a promise for the future, "See you tomorrow."