Robin and Connie Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin and Connie Discover each other.
1.8k words
4.33
4.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-three year old, still sexually active, bi, submissive woman. My stories are memories of a kinky life. I am still in the lifestyle. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant living with a loving partner. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall, what were 36 Cs are now 38 Ds. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm a perfect 38-26-42. I am gifted with green eyes.

From part 1

In the previous story, Part 1, I started with the principal character named Carole and switched to Connie. I do not ever use real name and I messed up on this one, I apologize.

I sincerely believe what you said, Robin. It makes so much sense to me. I have made love to men since I moved here and had sex a few times. I had repeat dates with those I made love to, never with the sex partners.

Connie stopped talking.

She looked at me and thanked me again for sharing my life and feelings and letting her vent. I said: "You're welcome Connie, anytime!"

She stood and laughed. She said: "Now if you can just tell me what to say to the woman I want." She laughed again.

I answered: "No one can tell you that. Just tell her how you feel and what you want and see what happens."

She smiled and said: "That makes sense." Long pause. "So, Robin, I have very strong feelings for you and very much want to see where it might lead."

I had suspected, hoped, for the last ten minutes that this is where our conversation was headed. I had not suspected she felt this way before today but I was thrilled by the possibilities. I did not say a word. Connie was sitting on the lounge chair by the pool and I took her hand and motioned for her to stand. We are about the same height, maybe she was a little taller. I put one hand of each side of her face and leaned in and kissed her very gently.

I could tell she was uncertain and perhaps nervous. I thought the best thing was to go slow so I led her inside and we sat on the couch in her den. I looked at her, smiled and said: "Lets take this slow ok? I think we need some time and talk and experimenting to see what works." She nodded, yes yes yes.

I took Connie in my arms and kissed her again. Less stiff this time. Her lips parted and she ran her tongue between my lips. When the kiss ended she had her arms around me and whispered: "Oh Robin, I so want this. I so want you."

Connie surprised me when we played tennis because as athletic as she is she is, well, chubby. I have put on weight as I have gotten older. I work hard to stay flexible and in shape but 20 pounds I cannot shed have found their way onto my body. And of course they found their way into mostly my breasts and my butt. Connie and I have talked about this weight problem as we both have the same challenge. Diet after diet has not helped either of us. We sometimes kid each other and being "yummy butt babes" but the truth is we have big asses, hers bigger than mine. Upstairs, ah yes, upstairs we are both big. When I was young I had what I thought were perfect 36C's. Now nearing 64 years old they are 38D's. Connie is much bigger at 4?DD but I have no idea what they were when she was younger.

Connie was wearing shorts and a freshly laundered white mans dress shirt. She was never shy about her legs and thighs and wore very short shorts for a big woman. I looked at her once wearing those shorts and thought how big but solid her thighs were. She always wore a loose top because it masked the size of her breasts.

As we sat on the couch kissing I put my hand on her thigh near her knee and moved it up toward her pussy. I felt her move in response...perhaps her legs spread just a little. She was opening up to me. She put her arms around my upper body and her hand behind my head on my neck. I pulled her shirt out from her shorts and slipped my hand up to just touch her breast through her bra. She reacted by taking the shirt off, and reaching in and trying to unbutton mine. I took my top off, reached behind and unhooked my bra and threw both on the floor. I reached behind her and unsnapped and unsnapped and unsnapped (lots of hooks) her bra and it fell away.

Connies breasts were not big, that does not do them justice, they were massive. They were, however, not fat they were firm and the bra she used was custom made to minimize their size.

It was time to move. I looked at her and while holding her breast asked: "Bedroom?" I was trying to give her one last chance to change her mind. Watching her walk braless in those little navy blue short shorts was making me very wet. It was also making me worry that she would be disappointed in my 63 year old body. As we got to the doorway I stopped and told her: "last chance to change your mind." She took my hand, quickly pulled me in closed and locked the door.

In the bedroom things changed. Connie became much less timid and a little more aggressive. She came forward and took me in her arms and while kissing me she moved me with her body toward the bed. When the back of my legs hit the bed she reached down and unbuttoned my shorts. As she further pushed me into a sitting position she pulled my shorts off leaving me in only my underwear. Thank you mom for the great advice. I was wearing clean and sexy underwear that was almost a thong.

As I sat on the bed I could really, for the first time, look at her body. Connie had a textbook hourglass shape. Large, large breasts with a big, swimmers, upper body to support them, and a tiny waist that yielded to sweeping wide hips. As she stood looking at me on the bed she teasingly started to remove her shorts and underwear at the same time. As they fell to the floor I saw that she was a real red head. Her pussy was covered in just the right amount of auburn/red hair. The same color as on her head.

I motioned for her to join me on the bed. As we were hugging and kissing I had my first real chance to play. Her breasts were large enough that they hung somewhat on each side of her as she laid on her back. I touched them and sucked them as she did the same to mine. I only took another few minutes to see that she was doing what I did, taking cues from me. When I reach between her legs she did the same to me. She reached into my panties and whispered: "Take them off." I did.

I fingered her soaked pussy and then looking right at her I pulled my hand back and showed her how wet it was. She smiled. When I put my fingers in my mouth to taste her she moaned and took my hand in hers and put it back between her legs. She spread her legs further apart and pushed my hand as if to encourage me to finger fuck her. I put three fingers in and out of her over and over and she closed her eyes. when my thumb found her clit she shuttered and moaned. I asked: "Did you?" She moaned again.

I thought it might be time to test her a little. Some dirt talk and demands and lets see what she does. I told her: "I want to feel and taste your 'tits' hanging over my face. Get on your hands and knees and hang them over my face." She moved to comply. If I thought they were big before, I now saw that they were massive as they hung from her chest to my face. I put my face between them and squeezed them together. When I sucked her nipples I saw little bumps form all around them. It was easy to see she was enjoying the fondling and was maybe even able to cum from it as I am so I kept sucking. When I reached down between her legs and touched her clit she exploded and almost fell on top of me. I saw her elbows bend as the waves swept over her.

I shifted position so my head was between her legs with her above me. I cannot tell you, not even close, how erotic it was to look up and see that beautiful only slightly hairy pussy open wet and waiting. When I looked forward I was looking at her smooth perfect belly hanging down just a little. Ahead of that were those beautiful tits hanging with the nipples just contacting the bed sheet.

I shifted position slightly and I could see her butt above my head and I had an Idea. I made her stay in a hands and knees and positioned myself behind her and no longer under her. I told her to lower her head and shoulders to the bed and that raised her butt and pushed her pussy out. I licked her pussy and flicked her clit with my tongue. My hands were on her ass and I was pushing he cheeks open and closed. She must have sensed what I wanted because she said: "Oh yes, Robin, please."

I spread her cheeks and kissed her butt hole and the area around it. She was saying: "yes yes yes." over and over. I pushed my fingers into her pussy and licked her butt hole. When I put my finger against her butt hole she pushed back and said: "Do it Robin, do it."

I pushed my finger into her and she had an orgasm that caused her to collapse on the bed. As she fell she was moaning: "Oh, Fuck Fuck Fuck."

We spent remainder of the day in bed. As night came we ate and talked. We were honest about what we liked and what we didn't like in sex. Future sex with her would indeed be wonderful.

As the night wore on we talked about the men in our lives and how we might involve them in our fun.