Robin and her mother

Story Info
Robin reconciles with mom, and her arrangement continues.
8.7k words
4.81
10.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7Locks
7Locks
47 Followers

This is the second installment in Robin's story. If you haven't yet read it, you probably want to go to my author page and read Robin's Arrangement before you read this story. Thanks, and I have to say the comments really help motivate me to write, so if you like the story, or if you have a critique, please feel free to leave a comment. I really appreciate them.

I have to say, having this arrangement with James has been a real gift to my bank account, and there is something to be said for having an attentive sexual partner who respects your boundaries when it comes to the bedroom.

We had a sort of system worked out. James would text me, asking me if I was busy. This was him saying he wanted to have sex with me. I could respond one of three ways. First, I could say sorry, I was busy. I tried not to say that ever, and certainly not if I wasn't busy. I liked this arrangement and wanted to encourage it to continue. I've only had to say that once in three weeks when I had gone out clubbing with a few friends, and I made sure to send James details so he knew I was truly unavailable.

The next response I could give would be for when I really didn't have the time, or in one case the inclination, to get cleaned up and dressed up for him. He liked to fuck me in one of the outfits he bought; there had been about a dozen in the closet when I moved in, and he has since added a few more to my collection. If I just couldn't get ready for him to fuck me, I'd respond 'I have a little time, what's up?' This was me telling him to come on up and get a blowjob. I have an endless reservoir of desire when it comes to that, and he seemed to enjoy my ministrations. It hardly ever took longer than five minutes before he was moaning and pumping semen into my mouth.

The last response I gave him, and the one that said I was ready for him to come fuck me, was 'I'll be free in about twenty minutes.' That said to him to come on upstairs in twenty minutes and I would be ready for him, dressed in a cute outfit, ready for him to fuck me silly.

That had been the three weeks or so of our arrangement thus far, and it was working. However, this morning he had done something different. First, it was a morning text. He usually texted in the early afternoon before my shift, or in the evening after a shift or when he knew I wasn't working.

'Hey are you busy?' came the text. I had my phone set to make an alarm sound when James texted to make sure I didn't miss any, and it was a good thing. I had just got up. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth, still wearing the black satin slip I had worn to bed. I finished up as quickly as I could and went back over to my phone and opened up his text.

It was my day off, so I didn't have anywhere pressing to get to, but it was the morning. I had bed head and was feeling anything but sexy. I started to type out that I had a little time, indicating I could give him a blow job, when another text came through from him, again, which was unusual.

'I really need you to have the time. No need to go to any trouble, though.'

I pursed my lips, deciphering what he meant. It sounded like I should just come as I am, no makeup, right out of bed in the morning. All I would need to do would be to clean out and make sure my ass was ready for his dick.

'Sure, give me ten minutes' I texted him back.

I cleaned out quickly, then worked my butt plug into my ass. I pushed too quickly and there was a little pain. This tight schedule was getting me discombobulated. I took a deep breath and went slowly, popping it into my ass. Then I worked it in and out a few times, just to make sure I was ready for him, then, making sure that the condoms and lube were out on the bedside table, I waited for James in the kitchen.

After thirty seconds or so, I heard another notification on my phone. It was one that I didn't expect to hear again, at least not so soon. It was the bird warbling I had set as my mom's tone. Since I came out about a month ago, I hadn't heard anything from her. I think she was in shock at first, and my stepfather had taken the phone from her and let me know I was no longer welcome at their home.

I ran back over to the phone and picked it up. It was, as is usual for mom, a long text with punctuation and proper grammar. I started to read it when I heard a tapping at the door. 'Well, I don't know what to call you now but I just couldn't stand not reaching out to you so I decided to text.' was the start of her text, and it perfectly matched her voice. I could hear her say the words. I closed my phone and hoped she wouldn't text again, the birdsong might be incongruous with what James was likely to be doing to me.

I walked quickly back over to the door, undid the bolt, and opened it. James pushed in and enveloped me in his arms, closing the door and pushing me back up against it. His tongue was in my mouth before I could say anything, and his hands were all over my body. He tweaked my nipple, surprisingly gently for how rough he was being otherwise, and it was a real turn on for me. He had discovered that secret weapon early on. My nipples were ultra sensitive, like a direct conduit to the part of my brain that was in charge of sexual stimulation. When he tweaked one, I moaned. When he tweaked the other, my knees went weak, and only his knee between my legs kept me from sinking down to suck his cock right there.

I started kissing him back, our tongues entwined in the space between our lips, and he stopped rubbing me all over and just held onto my shoulders, pressing his body into mine. I could feel his erection through his trousers as it pressed into my belly. He was already rock hard.

Then, in one motion, he stopped kissing me, took a step back, leaned down, and picked me up, throwing me head first over his shoulder, like he was a Viking dragging some Saxon woman off to ravish her. While it wasn't a physical blow, the motion did sort of knock the wind out of me. I was speechless as he carried me across to the bed and put me face down in the middle of the bed. I started to put my hands under me to push up but James just growled and pushed on my back. I got the message.

I turned my head to watch him as he stripped out of his clothes as fast as he could. His erection was hard, the veins standing out up and down his shaft. With another growl, he tore open a condom wrapper and pulled the thing onto him as quickly as he could. Picking up the lube, he climbed up onto the bed and I turned my head to watch him standing over me. I heard the pop of the lid of the lube flipping open, and then the squirt of the gel. After a moment, I heard the bottle fall back to the bed then I felt his hands as he reached down and grabbed me around the waist, lifting my ass up off the bed.

He lifted until I was as high as I could get, face down, ass up into the air. As horny as he was, he was gentle when he took out my plug, slowly easing it out, then pushing it in and out a few more times. One of the good things about James as a lover was that he knew how to fuck someone's ass the right way; he was an experienced lover.

The plug went down onto the bedside table, and then I felt him line up against my ass. I could feel the head against it, slowly pressing, then he eased his cock into me, slowly sliding it all the way in with a moan. I echoed his moan. It felt so good, so good to be taken like this. Completely at his mercy, completely his. I felt my slip slide down my back and bunch up at my shoulders. I felt the ridges of my coverlet pressing against my cheek. My hands clenched the bed cover, and I moaned again as he pulled slowly back out.

He pushed in again, and again we both moaned. I could feel the blood rushing to my head, not a bad feeling, but definitely something different because my ass was so high and my head was so low.

Out and in, out and in, he started pistoning slowly, and I just made a continuous moaning sound, punctuated by sharp intakes of breath. I closed my eyes and my focus just went to the amazing sensation of being filled, over and over again. I lost myself in the sensation, and wished that it would just go on forever.

But it didn't. I snapped out of my trancelike state to him saying something.

"Down," he said, and he was pressing on my lower back.

Still buried deep inside me, he came down with me as I lowered myself by sliding my knees backward, until I was most of the way down onto the bed. I felt him reach around and he pulled one of my pillows around and tucked it under me, making it so my ass was still raised up to him.

Then I felt him slide up and cover me, hooking his legs around mine. His weight was pressing me into the bed and I couldn't have moved then if I wanted to. This was another form of submission, another form of helplessness, of complete surrender. We settled into this and then I felt him pull the hair off of my neck and plant a kiss there, even as he started sliding back in and out of me.

This was a different sensation than before, and I was more present in this moment and, I found, more capable of thought and speech.

"Yeah, baby fuck my ass," I hissed at him, the words slightly distorted by his weight driving into me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, harder," I almost chanted at him, and he obliged me.

The pounding came harder now, and I made an effort to bear down on him, trying to milk his cock with my ass.

"Yeah, that's it baby, fuck my ass," I said, entering into a stream of consciousness of encouragement.

The words, begging words, filthy words of sexual sentiment, came pouring out of me, seemingly unbidden. I certainly didn't feel like I was in control of them or my speech. I was as much listening to what I was saying as he was, and I was amazed by it. I really couldn't recall much later except for snippets.

I felt his breath become hot and sharp on my neck after a little while, and it seemed like he was going to cum.

"Cum for me baby, cum inside me. Push your hot dick deep into my ass and cum, baby," I said, my exhortations now focused only on one thing. I felt him start to tense up and then he was up, his hands pressing down into my shoulders, smashing me into the bed. My face was pressed hard into the bed and I had to turn to one side so I would be able to breathe.

"Yeah baby, cum for me, cum deep inside me," I said, and James seemed to respond as if on command.

He pounded deep into me and held it there, and I felt him cum. Rather, I felt him quiver inside me, and as he did he let out a deep, guttural growl that turned into a roar. His orgasm lasted for quite some time, long enough for his breath to run out, and the roar sort of drifted off to nothing with his breath. Then he collapsed on top of me. I felt so complete, so sexy, so fulfilled. I had done that to him, I had worn him down and given him that mighty orgasm. Or rather, he had taken it from me. Either way, it was an amazing feeling.

He caught his breath, and I felt him start to soften inside of me. Once his breath was back, I felt one more kiss on my neck, and then he pulled out of me and rolled off to one side, on his back next to me.

I got up on my elbows and looked over at him. He had a thin sheen of sweat over his chest and shoulders, and looked completely at peace. I reached over and carefully pulled the condom off of him and then walked over to the kitchen to throw it out. I stopped in my bathroom and got a washcloth wet with warm water.

He was still in the bed when I got back, and I used the damp cloth to rub the sweat off of his chest. It must've felt good because he made a humming noise. When I was done, he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Thank you," he said, and I just smiled down at him and nodded, still working on his body with the cloth.

It was starting to get cold, so I got up to go warm up the cloth again, and he caught my wrist, pulling me back down onto the bed. He kissed me, then got up. He started to dress, and I just lay back on the bed and watched him. Just as he was pulling his pants up, my phone went off, again the birdsong indicating my mom had texted.

Embarrassed, I reached for my phone and he smiled at me.

"Sounds important," he said, "You should see who it is."

"It's my mom," I said, and checked the text.

'Hey did you get this? I'm free today and would love to see you, I just need to know if you have the time.'

I scanned the text above again, finally reading it. My mom didn't exactly apologize for my stepfather, but she was letting me know she still wanted me in her life. She said she wanted to take me out to lunch and more if I had time.

James was fully dressed then, so I put the phone down and walked him to the door. He gave me one more kiss and another thank you and left. I went back to the bed and picked up my phone. I was off today, and had no real plans. I found myself getting a little emotional, both happy my mom had reached out, and a little angry that she had left it for weeks without so much as mentioning the gap.

I looked back at the first line of her text, where she wondered what to call me, and I thought I would start there.

'Hey mom. You can call me Robin now, and I am free today.'

I decided to let the awkwardness of the time that had passed since I first came out go. I knew that my mom hated confrontation and it would just make her cry if I brought it up.

'Robin! I like that! Did you know you have a great aunt Robin on your father's side? I've got reservations at a really nice place, so I hope you'll come to lunch with me'

Before I could respond she sent another.

'Oh and if you are ready soon we can see if we can get a little spa treatment. My reservation isn't until one so we have plenty of time.'

I don't know how she was so fast, but she was. I decided to nip it in the bud.

'Do you remember the restaurant I work at? Can you pick me up there? I live nearby.'

There was another flurry of texts from her, basically amounting to yes, she would be there at 10:30.

I put my phone down, and again my mixed feelings about this came through. She was acting like nothing was wrong, forgetting she allowed Brian, my stepfather, to kick me out of their lives just weeks ago. And then I laughed, because the butt plug was right there next to my phone. Surreal was the word that best described my situation.

I had just had pretty glorious sex with my landlord and boss, and now would likely be showing my mom around the apartment in a little less than an hour. She hadn't said anything about seeing my apartment, but I knew she would make a point to try and see it and I wouldn't say no. I would have to struggle not to think about what had gone on in the bed, but at least it would give me something to laugh about later.

She said she had reservations somewhere nice, so I decided to dress nice, but first I showered to clean up after sex, although I didn't get my hair wet. I didn't think I had time for that.

Getting dressed, I wore some nude stockings and a black girdle with garters on it to hold them up. I loved how the girdle made me look and feel. For the dress I chose a black sleeveless vintage pleated dress with a thin black patent belt I had found thrifting. I wouldn't need a bra and I liked how I looked in this dress. Black pumps completed the look, and I would wear my cream colored jacket over it since it was chilly out.

I didn't have much in the way of jewelry yet, but I thought my simple gold chain looked nice with it, and I put in my gold ball earrings to go with it. I had about a half an hour till she arrived so I spent it fixing my hair and applying makeup. Some nice red lipstick to contrast the black dress and understated eyeshadow, which was surprisingly time consuming to get right looked good with my otherwise light makeup. I decided to wait out in front of the restaurant for her, and maybe save her a spot if one was open on the street.

I was glad to have my coat; it was rather chilly out. I was down there a few minutes early and I found a parking spot right in front of the alley where the door up to my apartment was. Just then I saw my mom coming up the street so I stepped out and waved at her. This turned out to be a potentially life threatening situation. We locked eyes and her mouth dropped open in shock and she rolled right toward me, and I had to backpedal out of the way before she realized what she was doing and jammed on the brakes.

She shook her head, as if to clear it, smiled at me then worked to get into the parking spot. She was perhaps the worst parallel parker on the eastern seaboard, so it took her like 5 tries, and even then she was crooked and a foot away from the curb at the closest spot.

I just patiently waited and when she was finally done she paused for a good bit before opening the door, as if she were settling something. When she did get out she was all smiles, and to be fair, the smiles seemed genuine.

"Oh my goodness I almost hit you I was so shocked. I was looking for you, and suddenly there's this pretty young woman waving at me." She said, recapping recent events as if I hadn't been there.

"But of course you are pretty, you were always so good looking and look at how soft your features are now. Is that makeup or does your treatment do that for you. Oh damn, I asked about your treatment and we haven't even hugged yet." She enveloped me in her arms and my senses were filled with her; her scent, how she felt, the sound effect she always gave, like she was doing a massive bearhug.

The sensory combination gave me an emotional reaction, tapped into feelings I didn't even know I had. Just hours ago, I thought my mother wanted nothing to do with me, and now here she was, crowding into every space, physical and mental, that I had.

I hugged her back, and started crying. Hard crying too, not some little weepy simper.

"I thought - I thought I lost you, I thought you didn't want me any more, mama." I said it without thinking; it just came out unbidden.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and she broke our hug to hold me at arm's length. I couldn't stop crying.

"Nothing could ever make me abandon you, you're my s-, you're my daughter and I will always love you. Nothing Brian could say can change that," she said, her eyes staring into mine with an electric heat.

I shuddered and my tears still flowed, but my face was not twisted into a rictus of pain like it had been before.

"Then why didn't you call me before now?" It was what was weighing on me, and had been since I first got her text.

She hugged me close again and made shushing noises, stroking my back.

"I was confused, and Brian was so angry. It was a difficult situation," she said, "but that's no excuse. I should have said something right away, called you that night. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

I still cried but I could feel the emotions settling back down, and I hugged her back. She was here now, and I did feel better for it. She wasn't ashamed of me, or angry with me, but she was human with human reactions.

After a couple dozen seconds I had calmed down enough to trust myself to speak, and I broke the hug again, stepping back.

"I do forgive you, and I'm really glad you're here."

I could see the anxiety drain from her face and her smile came back. Of course, this was a perfect opportunity for her to see my place, and she took advantage of it.

"Oh, dear, that makes me so happy, but look at your face. You're a hot mess. Let's go to your place so you can wash up and fix up your makeup."

I smiled at her, and turned to lead the way. She made some disapproving noises when I went down the alley but we were soon up the stairs and down to my apartment. She loved it, as I knew she would, because it was cute and had everything one needed. I went into the bathroom and washed up then started over again with my makeup. I didn't opt for anything heavy or intricate, so it only took me a little while to get it done.

7Locks
7Locks
47 Followers