Robin and her mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of him, simply trying to catch my breath and recover my senses. So when I felt his penis pushing at my ass about a minute later, it came at me like a thunderbolt. He slid into me quickly and I moaned again. The feeling wasn't the same as normal, because I had just had an orgasm, but it was amazing none-the-less. He grabbed my wrists where they were bound and pulled me up slightly off the bed, then higher so I was standing bent over the bed. If he let go I would immediately fall, but as it was he was holding me up with his hands and by his penis lodged deeply into my ass.

He slid out a little and I felt myself slip, but then he slammed into me and I recovered. Again he pulled out, and again slid himself home. I felt myself balanced on edge, wobbling as he hammered into me again and again.

Then suddenly he pitched forward and rode me down onto the bed. We hit so hard that the bed frame scraped along the floor, and I felt like he had gone deeper than he ever had before. He slid me up onto the bed and my feet lost their purchase on the ground and my legs just dangled over the edge.

He pulled out then and then lifted me bodily and slid me forward onto the bed, facedown. Before I could react or think about what came next he had slid back up on top of me and entered me, holding the skirt of my dress and the petticoats out of the way.

Then I felt his hands on my shoulders, pressing me down into the bed, and he started riding me hard, slamming in and out.

"Fuck... me ... James ... fuck ... me ... hard." I said, each word punctuated by a stroke of his cock into my ass. I went on in the same vein, talking dirty to him, imploring him to fuck me harder.

Then I felt him stiffen and he came, buried deep inside me. He let out a long, loud moan and I countered by yelling, "yes!" over and over again until I felt him slump onto me, spent.

We lay like that for a good while, each of us alone with our thoughts but very much connected to one another.

Then he was up and off me and I heard him walk around so he was over on the side of the bed next to my where my head ended up. He unstrapped first one, than the other bond on my upper arms, and my hands flopped down onto the bed. He carefully massaged the places where I had been bound, being gentle and trying to work out any undue stress that had been placed on the area.

It was so kind and gentle that I felt myself getting a little emotional.

"Let me see your wrists," he said, in a low, gentle tone.

I lifted them up above my head and he took off the leather cuffs one at a time, again, gently massaging my wrists. Then he slipped his hands under my shoulders and gently rubbed there, which was apparently where my bonds had caused my body to contort to a certain extent. It was so peaceful and gentle that again I was moved to almost tears. I felt spent, and almost as if I could fall asleep where I lay.

Then he was done, and getting dressed. I sat up and turned around to watch him, idly fingering my stocking tops.

"That was amazing," I said, and he smiled at me.

"You were amazing," he said, "a natural."

Then he collected the cuffs off the bed and walked over to the bag on the kitchen table. I got up and followed him over there. He put the cuffs in then closed and zipped up the bag. He hefted it and turned to me.

"I'll bring back your bag," he said, "next time we get together. I just want to store this stuff in a more appropriate place."

I just nodded at him and he stepped over to the door. I followed him and when he opened the door I put my hand on his arm to stop him. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, it was truly amazing." I said.

He smiled at me and nodded, leaning over and kissing me on the mouth, long enough and insistent enough that my lips parted and I felt his tongue dart in. That magical tongue that had most recently been in my ass. I sucked on it and swiped at it with my own tongue. He broke the kiss and stepped through the door. I sighed and closed it behind him, throwing the deadbolt.

In the end I mustered the energy to get myself and my bed cleaned up and hang up my dress. I wore my black slip to bed and was soon asleep, wondering what the next toy from his collection he would use on me would be as I drifted off.