Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeff and Bill go much further.
2.2k words
4.61
12.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story of how we met Bill and Alice and how we submitted to their kinky desires. More stories will follow.

Part three.

Hello, this is Jeff. It is my turn to tell you a story of my time with Bill.

Over time my wife Robin and I began to share our experiences with each other. That was a big turn on in our own sex life and took away any guilt we might have. I wrote the first of these stories and when Robin read it we decided to share and each write stories for you.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty-four year old, still sexually active, bi man. When this adventure started I was in my early 40s. I have average looks, average build and slightly bigger than average uncut equipment.

After our first encounter (see Pt. - 1 story) I saw Bill quite regularly but we never discussed the first time. I never thought what happened was deliberate on his part because there was no follow on. I really wanted to talk to him about it. So many questions. So many feelings I had never experienced. Yes I wanted it again.

The opportunity came when our wives went to an art festival and would be gone all weekend. At his house alone with him I simply blurted out that I wanted to talk to him about what happened between us. He asked me if I enjoyed the experience. I said: "yes I did, very much." He told me he did too and was waiting for me to make the next move. I asked what he meant by the next move. He told me it was simple, he wanted to suck me again and more, a lot more.

He looked at me for a long time and then said: "You have no experience with this do you?" He didn't wait for me to answer. We were standing in the kitchen. He put his hands on my shoulders and asked if I would like to try sucking him. Without thinking I said yes.

He asked me to follow him. In the bedroom he turned on the big screen TV and a picture from his laptop computer was on the screen. It was his wife Alice. He said: Alice always takes pictures of everything. These are from the bathing suit shopping I called you about. Alice told me that Robin was very shy and reluctant but I think you'll see in the end she is not at all shy.

Want to see more? I said: "Yes."

He said fine and pressed a button on his PC and the picture changed to one of Robin in her new bathing suit. Bill then told me to stand up and take all my clothes off and show him how good Robin shaved me. He knew! I don't know why but I remember saying: "Yes Sir" and standing and striping. The picture changed to a woman I did not know naked.

He then handed me a black velvet band with Velcro ends and told me to put it around my left wrist. I recognized it as the same as Robin was wearing after the shopping trip. I put it on and asked him if it was the same as Robins. He said yes. Bill then told me, same rules for both of you. Anytime you want out, take it off and hand it to me. You may not have sex with anyone but Robin unless I approve. You will submit to me and anyone I tell you to, man or woman in any way we might demand. Do you agree? Of course I said: "Yes sir." He smiled.

Then he told me to remain standing but spread your legs apart so I can check your shave. Damn, my mouth was saying "Yes Sir" again before I could even think. He was sitting right in front of me with his hands on my hips.

The picture on the TV changed again and it was Robin naked on this same bed in an all too familiar "all fours" position. Her bush was gone!

He brought both hands down and was touching me, my cock, my balls, my ass. I was clearly getting hard. He stopped touching and told me to turn around facing away from him.

When I did he told me to bend over. I did. His hands were holding my balls and he was asking me questions. How often does Sweet Robin fuck your ass with a dildo? He always called her Sweet Robin as though he had a relationship with her. I answered him that we use it on each other every time we make love.

Bill took me into the shower. We washed each other and at one point he knelt in front of me and took my cock in his mouth. We dried each other and went back into the bedroom. He told me to lie on my side on the bed. He then laid opposite me in a sort of side by side 69. He told me to just do what he did.

He brought his head forward and kissed my cock. I did the same. Mine was hard, very hard. His was still soft. He lifted my leg up and brought my foot down on my knee area. That let him use my inner thigh as a headrest and gave him visual and hands and mouth access. I did the same. I remember looking at his hairy thigh and feeling a desire I never knew. I rubbed my cheek on it and kissed it. Bill took my cock in his hand and pushed it up to get his mouth on my balls. One was in, two were in. I tried to do the same thing but they were huge compared to mine. I got one in my mouth and sucked it.

The door bell rang. I felt him pause. The door bell rang again.

Bill stood, grabbed his pants and shirt and told me to stay on the bed.

I instinctively turned onto my stomach. He left the bedroom door open and went out. I heard voices, a man and a woman, voices I thought I recognized. Then the unthinkable happened. Bill entered the room with the couple. I did know them, a very good friend of Robins and her husband. I was naked on the bed trying to be invisible. I looked over and saw the bands. They both had black bands on their left wrists.

Bill took control. First he took off his shirt and pants. Then. he told me to sit up. Then he told Bob to strip and sit on the edge of the bed with me. Bob was a good looking guy with a small cock but huge balls beneath. Bill sat on the bed with us facing Beth. Needless to say, no one had a hard on. Beth was about 30, had a better body than Robin from what i could tell with clothes on.

Bill looked at her and said: "Beth, take your sweater off."

She said: "Yes Sir," took it off and I was correct. Even with her push up a bra on I could see her tits were magnificent. Bill looked at us to see our reaction. I felt myself starting to get hard. In the past when she visited Robin I had imagined her body and seeing it was exciting. She had always shown a lot of cleavage and bent over at just the right moment all the time. Robin had told me Beth was a big flirt and she was sure she cheated on Bob.

Bill looked at all three men then looked at Beth and said: "shorts please." She hesitated slightly then unbuttoned and let her shorts drop to the floor. The thong under the shorts matched her bra, bone white against a very tanned freckled body. She was a redhead and had a little "landing strip" bush that started just above the top of the thong and extended up her belly about three inches. Very sexy. When she turned around the tan lines were very visible on her butt checks. Bill looked over and saw I was clearly hard.

Bill looked at her and said: "Beth, your choice, you suck Jeff or your husband Bob does." She looked at Bill and ignored me. Let me finish undressing and we will team him like we have done you. Bill smiled and said: "I would like to watch that."

Beth took off her bra and thong and climbed up on the bed. When the bra was gone, it was clear she had the most spectacular tits I had ever seen. Tan lines from a small bikini and perfect pink nipples.

Bob and Bill took my legs and pulled me around so my legs were over the edge of the bed. Bob was standing sort of between my legs. She leaned in close to my ear and said in a very soft voice: "Jeff, stay on your back, arms at your sides and pull your feet up on the edge of the bed and spread your legs you are going to love what is about to happen." I simply said: "Thank you." She was on all fours just to the left of my head.

Beth positioned herself so her tits were directly over my face. She lowered them, swung them back and fourth and slapped my face with them. She had her hands on my wrists so I could not touch her but i wanted to, so bad. Then she moved forward and took my cock in her mouth and let me reach up and cup and fondle her tits.

I was staring at her beautiful tanned ass and noticed she had freckles everywhere even around her pussy. I couldn't resist, raised my head and licked her. With that she lowered her body to meet my mouth. Robins pussy was delicious and had a mild musky woman smell. Beths pussy was very wet and had a very strong odor and taste. At first it was almost offensive. Then it very quickly became addictive and I wanted more.

Bob had my ankles in his hands and was pushing them toward Beth.

I thought I knew what was coming and I was right. Bob was fingering my ass and when he stopped I felt the push and had to relax my ass to let him in. He pushed in, much bigger and more demanding than any dildo Robin and I had used. Much longer too, I thought it would never stop pushing in.

The combined pleasure of having a beautiful woman sucking me while I was going down on her and being fucked by a demanding cock was more than I ever thought possible.

I had never cheated on Robin with another woman and I had never been fucked in the ass before so this was all new and very exciting.

I felt Bill get on the bed. His legs were on each side of my head, Beth moved forward and I was looking up at his cock and balls. Bills cock stood straight out from his body, looked huge from that angle, and I saw a big blue vein running along the underside.

He was positioned directly over my face and as I moved my head to try and kiss his balls a drop of precum fell into my mouth. Just as I was trying to reposition my head Beth moved back to take his cock.

I watched as the head of his cock glands parted her labia. In a moment the head was in and Beth was pushing back. I was under a man and woman fucking. My face was inches from her pussy taking his cock thrust after thrust. She was so wet it was dripping on me. With every stroke I saw the head of his cock emerge slightly and then disappear into her willing pussy.

All the while Bob was fucking me. I remember hearing him moan and suddenly realized he might actually cum in me. The first man to ever fuck me was cuming in me. As I watched Bills balls started to contract and he was cuming in Beth. I watched his balls pump and I could actually see his cock swell as the cum pumped thru. When it stopped and he pulled out cum flowed out of Beths pussy into my mouth. It was all too much for me and i came all over Beths tits.

It was not over. Beth shifted her position and told me to "clean it up".

I licked her pussy clean and then her tits and swallowed a lot of cum in the process. She extend her arms and let me play with her tits.

When it was over I saw that Bob was holding a rubber filled with cum. His big balls produced a lot of cum, the rubber was half full, and I was glad he didn't leave it inside me. I was not really surprised when Bill told Bob to give it to Beth. He looked at me and said: "this is your lucky day Jeff, you get to taste cum from three different men". Beth told me to open my mouth and then poured in her husbands cum.