Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 05

Story Info
Jeff and Robin are tested when she is forced to watch.
1.7k words
4.33
13.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning. Some may perceive parts of this story as violent. No one was harmed in any way.

This is a series of stories about how Robin and Jeff met Bill and Alice and became submissive to them, first as individuals then eventually as a couple. It is also about how our marriage not only survived but thrived as willing subs.

When we met them we were in our late 30's, a happily married couple.

They are gone now and we are in our 60s, still sexually active, still happily married.

The basis for the story is true but all names have been changed.

This story is from Jeff and recounts only one of the many times Robin and I and our marriage has been tested.

*

I had been with Bill many times over about two years. If I ever doubted I was Bi that was long gone. By the time of this story I had given and received anal and oral sex with Bill and other men more times that I could count. There was virtually nothing I could not be asked to do that I would not do not only willingly but eagerly for sex with a man.

Robin and I had talked about everything. She knew of everything I did but we never sought of received approval from each other and we had never actually watched the other engage in sex with another. Over the few years we knew them we had both become very submissive to Alice and Bill and admittedly addicted to kinky sex.

The test came when we both had to show the other the level of depravity, pure lust and kinky sex we had sunk to.

Robin was told to arrive late in the afternoon, enter without ringing the bell and follow the directions left in a note on the table near the door.

I learned later that she arrived at 4:00 pm, and easily found the note. It simply read enter the door to the left of this table, remove all your clothing and put it in the box near the couch. Have a seat, relax and enjoy the show. After the show when the curtain closes exit through the door at the other end of the room. Leave your clothing in this room.

She sat down and a short time later the curtain opened.

Behind the one way mirror I was standing with Alice and Robins friend Lynn and muscular man with an at least 8 inch cock and it was soft. Sound was being fed into the viewing room. Alice told Lynn to remove all her clothing. She did. We tied long Velcro straps to Lynns wrists and knees.

Alice then told Lynn to suck us both and get us hard. We were both already semi hard from anticipation. I remember I was an easy suck and went stiff very quickly. The other man was a whole other situation as his cock was so big she could barely hold it in one hand and couldn't even get the head in her mouth. It took both her hands to push back the mans foreskin revealing a huge tennis ball size purple head.

Later Robin told me she at this point had a very bad feeing about where this was going and wondered if I would do it. She did admit she found herself wishing she was in the room because she wanted that big cock. Then she thought twice and couldn't believe she was getting wet.

I looked at Alice and said: "May I help her?" She nodded yes. I took his cock in my hands and pushed the foreskin back. He started to stiffen almost right away. I went to my knees, kissed the head and licked the slit. I kissed and licked his shaft as it grew before my eyes.

Then at a signal from Alice I physically picked up Lynn and started strapping her to the bed. Her hands and arms were spread wide and I pushed her head down to the bed. She could not lift it. She was sobbing, asking us to not hurt her. Alice took a ball gag from the table and handed it to me to silence Lynn. I took the straps tied to her knees and pulled them to the side and forward. That physically lifted her ass almost straight in the air and completely exposed her pussy and ass hole.

She was still sobbing and Robin could see terror in her eyes. Robin saw but couldn't quite hear Alice say something to me but I went to the table and brought back a big tube of KY jelly. I went over to the big man and on my knees started licking the length of his shaft. I loved that giant cock but his balls and ass got my oral attention too.

When he was hard again I put KY all aver his cock. ga big globs of it all over his cock. Then I went back to the bed and put a handful of jelly between those lovely bubble ass cheeks and spread it all over her pussy. When Lynn felt my hand between her butt cheeks Robin told me she saw her shutter. I then got behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy and stroked her until she was wet and very well lubricated.

The big man took my place on the bed. He put his cock against her labia and pushed. She moaned but she was too small and he got off the bed.

I then spread her cheeks and put my cock against her ass hole. I could hear her moaning No no no even with the ball gag. I looked at Alice and she nodded yes. Using my hands to keep her spread I pushed in her ass. Robin earlier on had noticed I was not wearing a condom and yet I was fucking her ass. Lynn was still sobbing and tears were soaking the mattress.

While I was fucking her ass something changed. Lynn appeared to be pushing back. Alice saw that Lynn was trying to fuck me so she removed the ball gag. Lynn knew it was me. Removing the ball gag unleashed a torrent of profanity. "Fuck my cunt you fucking bastard. Fuck me like I was your sweet Robin."

I pulled out of her ass and without even wiping my cock I pushed it again in her pussy. Lynn was still cursing: "Stick it all the way in my cunt you fucking bastard. Every fucking inch in my cunt. Fuck me you bastard, fuck my cunt. Cum in me you prick knock me up with your cum." I came very hard. She would leak for days.

The curtain closed and as she was told Robin went to the door. It was locked. After a while the door opened and Alice stepped in. She said Lynn is fine don't worry. She wanted and specifically asked for what happened today.

She told Robin to follow her. The room was empty except for the very muscular man. I was now sitting with Lynn behind the one way mirrors. The curtain opened.

Robin was sitting on the edge of the bed with the man beside her.

I noticed Robins hand was on his hairy thigh and was stroking him. Alice walked over and told the man to lie down. He did. She then put Robins hand on his cock.

Alice walked away. Robin said something to the the man and he shifted to the middle of the bed on his back. Robin was, using two hands, stroking his huge cock. Pushing the amazing foreskin back and fourth. Licking his glands each time it went back. I could see as she leaned over him that she was soaked.

She was licking the length of the shaft and stroking it with both hands. She said something to him I could not make out and he shifted position. He was now on all fours with his legs spread apart and she was behind him. Robin had her hands on he ass cheeks and pushed them apart. He face disappeared in those cheeks and I knew, just knew, she was rimming him. I was hard again and looked at Alice and saw she was masturbating.

Robin had her hands on his huge balls while rimming and when she pulled her face away from his ass hole she was kissing and licking them.

She said something again to him and he got back on his back. He was so turned on by what she had done that it was at least 10 inches long and looked like a baseball bat. Robin said something and he held it straight up for her. I looked and Lynn was fingering herself next to me.

Robin squated over him and slowly put the head against her pussy lips. She lowered her body ever so slowly onto it but it looked like it was not going to be possible. She then said something to him. He shook his head no and she slapped him and screamed: "DO IT!"

Suddenly he thrust his hips up toward her very forcefully. Robin moaned very loudly but the head was in. She lowered her body about four more inches and then back up each time taking in a little more of him. After only 15 or 20 strokes I heard him tell her he was going to cum. She said nothing but we could see his balls contract as he pumped into her. I counted at least 15 contractions.

Robin lifted her body and a very much smaller version of the man fell out. Alice knew and came over with a drinking glass that Robin put under her pussy as it drained and contracted. She nearly filled that glass with his cum before it stopped draining. When it was over he looked at her and simply said: "Thank you Ma'am, it's been a long time since I have been inside a woman."

Robin looked at him and said: "Thank you sir. It was truly my pleasure." With that she lifted the glass, saluted him, and drank every drop.

*

In another story Robin will tell you about this from her perspective.