Robin and Jeff Submit Pt. 06

Story Info
Bill invites Bob to dinner and he spends the night.
1.3k words
4.39
6.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of stories about how Robin and I met Bill and Alice and became submissive to them, first as individuals then eventually as a couple. It is also about how our marriage not only survived but thrived as willing subs.

When we met them we were in our early 40s, a happily married couple.

They are gone now and we are in our 60s, still sexually active, still happily married.

The basis for the story is true but all names have been changed.

Bill here this time. Robin will write again soon.

It was Friday and I arrived home early for a change. Robin was already home as well and we were sharing a late Friday "adult beverage". As we talked I learned that her plans for the evening had changed. She was to attend a play in town with her friend Beth but Beth had been called away for a few days.

I remember suggesting we make it a date night and go to the play together. I even suggested she might "get lucky" after the play. Robin smiled and said she was sorry but they had already given the tickets away. She told me not to worry. We could stay home, make dinner together and she would see to it that I got "very lucky" after dinner.

I smiled and laughed and told her would hold her to that.

We chatted for a while about lots of things and she suddenly put a finger on my lips to silence me. She told me she had an idea that might, if I agreed, make us both very lucky. I told her I was listening.

She was silent for a moment. Then she said: "Invite Bob, Beths husband, for dinner and see where it goes."

I was very surprised. With all we had done we had never invited another person into our bed but that was very much what she was implying. Robin knew that Bob was in fact the first man who had fucked me. She also knew, because I told her, that I loved it and wanted it again. Much more, however, I wanted to make love to a man myself.

Beth called Bob and invited him. He readily agreed and showed up at 6:00 with a bottle of wine. I greeted him at the door with his favorite drink and we gave the wine to Robin. During dinner she drank more than half the bottle.

The three of us created a nice meal in no time at all. The conversation during dinner was mostly about Alice and Bill and the experiences we both as couples had experienced. We learned that they had had experiences as a couple more than once. Robin made it clear that she knew one of those experiences involved me so there was nothing to hide. She in fact told Bob that she wished she had been invited to watch or better yet participate.

I could tell Bob was surprised by how honest and open Robin was.

He was I think in shock when Robin suggested we leave the dishes and have desert in the bedroom. The alcohol might have influenced her but she was taking off her clothes before we even got in the room.

Robin had been working hard on her tan ever since I told her how much Beths tan turned me on. Robins tanned body was nothing short of spectacular with pure white round breasts with pink nipples against the dark tanned background of her body. She was naked in front of us. I could see Bob was staring at the white stripe between her dark tanned legs. There was no denying she had a beautiful very erotic camel toe pussy and the color difference with her legs made it spectacular.

She looked at us and gesturing to her body said: "You cant have this with your clothes on."

We were both naked before she could move and kneel in front of us. She started sucking us right away alternating one to the other. I remember looking down at her white ass and tanned leg and marveling at how beautiful my wife was.

Bob and i were both hard in moments. I could see how surprised he was at her deep throat technique.

As we moved to the bed Robin was kissing him. I heard her ask him: "I know Jeff would love to fuck you. I want you to fuck me and cum inside me while he fucks you. Will you try it?" I love my wife. She was going to get what she wanted and I was too.

A moment passed and Bob surprised Robin when he answered: "In your ass?" She was silent for a long moment. I knew she had done toys in her ass but never a guy. She took his face in her hands and said: "Yes but you both must wear protection."

Lots of kissing and sucking followed her answer. I got to watch her sucking him. She got to watch me sucking him and him sucking me.

We both fucked her. She had at least three loud orgasms and who knows how many silent ones.

Deep into our evening Robin reached into our night stand and took out the KY oil and two lubed rubbers. She herself ripped open the package and unrolled it on Bobs cock. She then turned and having put a big squirt of oil on herself got into a head down ass up position on the bed.

I watched and did nothing while he knelt behind her and put his cock against her hole. He was having a lot of trouble penetrating her then all of a sudden I heard her say: "Fuck me" and she pushed back hard and he was in. I heard her moan deeply as he stroked in the first time and then she just grunted with every stroke. Bob told me later that unlike anyone else he had fucked he swore she was relaxed on the in stroke and tight, very tight on the out stroke. It was another of Robins sex tricks.

He came very hard and half filled the rubber. Robin had a huge smile on her face. She looked at him and thanked him for taking her virginity. Told him she loved it.

It was my turn to play, her turn to watch. When Bob turned to me I handed him the rubber Robin had given me. He took it but then looked me and kissed me. Robins eyes grew wide. It was not a casual little kiss but a deep sensual tongue involved kiss you give a lover. It was my first from a man and I returned it eagerly. I looked and Robin was watching and touching herself. When he finished he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me eagerly until I was rock hard. He then put the rubber on me. He then did a strange thing. He took the lube off the nightstand and handed it to Robin. He then got in position. Robin positioned herself to finger and lube his ass. It was almost like we were both fucking him. She had one, then two, then three fingers in him. She took my cock and put it against his hole and held it there then she put her other hand on his shoulder and said: "Bob, lean back hard just like I did."

I was in and her hands were on us both, She had one hand on his butt cheek and one on my waist and she was pacing us. Robin was enjoying this as much as me. At one point she put her head near my ear and whispered: "I love you baby, fuck him for me."

I came hard and long and I also nearly filled the rubber.

Bob was laying on his side casually touching Robins tits when he thanked us for taking his virginity in such a wonderful way.

This may seem extreme but you do not know Robin. She then took both rubbers and emptied them in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, wiped her lip and said: "Yumm."

The next time we saw Bob was at their house with Beth involved but I'll let Robin tell you that story.