Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 08

Story Info
Sissy Jimmy Olsen saves Big Blue and expects Big reward.
5.2k words
4.57
2.6k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superman's Pal - Jamie Spermsucker!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Jamie squealed again as the punter shoved his cock hard up his ass. It wasn't a large dick. But it was a cock. A man's cock. And he loved the feel of any hard cock sliding in his ass. Or in his mouth and down his throat.

Jamie was bent over the hood of the man's car, parked down one of Metropolis' many alleys in this, shall we say, less desirable part of town. In fact the cops had mostly abandoned this area years ago, leaving it to the lowlifes - the criminals, the drug pushers and the prostitutes. It was the home of many seedy bars, one of which Jamie now lived above, and many dimly lit street corners where ladies of the evening strolled and strutted and beckoned the slow passing drivers to sample their wares.

"Harder!" Jamie squealed at the faceless man behind him. "Fuck me harder!" Jamie's own dicklette was hard. It was being squeezed between his body and the hood of the car. He was squirting precum across the hood. Jamie was always hard because he was always either having sex, or thinking of sex. Such was the life of a sissy.

Finally the man grunted and blew his load of cum up Jamie's ass. Jamie purred as he felt the hot splooge coat the walls of his ass, joining the two other loads which had already been deposited there in the last couple of hours.

Thankfully Jamie had already gotten his money from the john, because after cumming the man hopped into his car and drove off quickly as feelings of guilt overwhelmed him.

Jamie pulled up his panties. Cum ran out of his ass and down the inside of his left leg, but he made no attempt to clean this up. He loved the idea that he had been marked by a man.

He opened his small purse and was about to light a cigarette. But instead he opened a piece of gum and popped it into his mouth. Mixing this with the residual cum in his mouth would mean he could savour the cum flavour until he had the chance to suck another dick. He started walking the few blocks back to the corner where he would try to entice another customer. The night was still young and his pimp, Roscoe, would expect him to bring in more money before he got any sleep that night.

He was hoping to soon have enough money to take the train to Gotham to see his friend Robin again. Roscoe took most of his earnings so it took quite awhile to save up anything. His sissiness had cost him his newspaper job, but this gave him more time to chase men's cocks. Not such a bad trade off, he grinned to himself.

It had been three months since he had last seen his bestest sissy friend and a lot had changed in that time! After getting his final payout from the Planet, he had seen a surgeon. He now had a lovely set of tits (much bigger than Robin's!) and had enough funds to have his face subtly altered to be more feminine.

As a sissy, he loved being a boy - a young man actually since he was in his early twenties - and never ever wanted anyone to be in doubt as to that, but men were attracted to tits and a feminine face, and he definitely wanted to attract men - all men! The one less subtle change he had the surgeon make was to make his lips larger, much more feminine and oh so appealing. He loved to kiss and he loved to suck cock. He now definitely had cock sucker lips!

His cockette was hard in his panties. Truthfully it was almost always hard, but thinking about getting together with his sexy BSFF almost made him cream as he walked. Despite being a hard core sissy, Jamie's dicklette was a nice size, not some tiny appendage. When he got together with Robin, they were always on the hunt for cock, but there were times when they would just snuggle up in bed and kiss their lipsticked lips together for hours, slowly rubbing their rampant swords together and making delicious cummies against each other's tummies!

It was well after midnight. In an earlier year... in an earlier life... James Bartholomew Olsen would have been tucked up snuggly in bed after a hard day at work, or rescuing the world at the side of the Big Blue Cheese. But life had changed oh so very much. Jimmy Olsen was gone. Now he was Jamie Spermsucker. His constant sissy obsession for cock had lost him his job at the Daily Planet and any chance of having a normal... well, socially acceptable, job. So now he lived above a bar that was the regular home to Metropolis' criminal element and he earned his living selling his ass and mouth on dimly lit street corners.

And he was never happier!

The gum was good, but he needed a cigarette. He stopped just where the alley met the street and opened his purse. He first opened a compact and looked in the small mirror. His lipstick was a bit smudged. He would fix that in the washroom at the diner on the corner.

Just as he lit a ciggie and inhaled, the sky lit up as what appeared to be a large green fireball passed just feet above his head and crashed in the alley! He spun around to look back and saw two men hit the ground and roll away from each other.

One was the Big Blue Cheese, his skin tinged with green. He appeared to be unconscious. As Jamie ran down the alley towards the men, the other figure tried to rise to his feet, then staggered and then slowly stood erect. Jamie recognized him. The green figure stood tall. It was the K-Man! He took two steps towards the unconscious Man of Tomorrow and then fell to one knee, still weak from the fall!

Jamie raced over and knelt by Big Blue. He was breathing, but unconscious. His skin was tinged green with K radiation, which was not good. The sissy rose and faced the K-Man. K-Man's costume was ripped and torn. The two had obviously been fighting hand to hand for awhile, despite the fact that proximity to the villain would have been killing the hero.

Big Blue had first encountered the K-Kid when they were both young teenagers. The K-Kid was from another planet. His spaceship had passed through a Green K cloud and he had been permanently irradiated. As a result, not only did he glow green and emit K from his body and shoot K rays from his fingers, but he was able to permanently infect other objects with K-radiation, essentially turning them into K. But only non-organic substances.

Jamie stood fiercely between the two men. "Leave him alone!" he shouted at K-Man.

K-Man snarled at Jamie. "Not until he's dead, missy! What's a girlie like you going to do to stop me, huh?"

Jamie had faced K-Man a couple of times when he was Big Blue Cheese's best pal. He might be a weak, simpering sissy now, but he wasn't going to let his friend get killed!

He took a step towards K-Man, and his heel caught in a hole and he tumbled to the pavement!

"Hah hah hah" laughed K-Man. "You've got spunk, I'll give you that!"

"Fuck you! I eat spunk for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" said Jamie as he struggled to his knees, throwing his purse at K-Man.

"That's quite the sassy mouth you've got there missy!" said K-Man, eyeing her more closely for the first time. "Is it good for anything other than swearing?" He reached out and ran his thumb across Jamie's trembling lips.

Jamie reached out suddenly and grabbed for the green man's balls, squeezing them hard through his purple shorts.

"Hah! You're certainly feisty!" sneared K-Man.

Jamie tried to twist his hand and twist the ball sac, but he could not get much of a grip through the villain's slippery uniform. They tussled for a moment. Jamie noticed that Big Blue had regained consciousness and had begun to crawl away. The further he crawled, the less the K radiation would affect him. Jamie need to buy more time for his hero!

He looked up into K-Man's eyes and began to yank at the top of his pants. "You want to see what I can do with my mouth?" he asked, raising a thin sculpted eyebrow.

Looking closer, K-Man asked, "What kind of creature are you? You have the appearance of a female, but I detect that is not what you truly are!"

"Does it matter, baby?" the sissy asked. Jamie had tugged the pants down and the alien's cock was now visible. It was green and long and... almost human. The head of the cock was more oblong than round, but otherwise it was a cock. And a sissy services cock! A sissy adores cock!

"Perhaps not!" said K-Man as he grasped the head of flaming red hair in front of him and tried to thrust his cock into the sissy's mouth.

Jamie grinned. He knew he could buy Big Blue some time to recover. As he looked past the alien's hips, he saw Big Blue laying there, his eyes now wide open. Big Blue's lips were moving but he was too far away to hear. Jamie turned his head slightly and sucked K-Man's cock into his mouth.

No, he didn't just suck it. He welcomed it. He savoured it. He LOVED it!

It was a cock. Sissies love cock. They make love to a cock. Any cock. All cocks!

He ran his tongue around the base of the oblong green glans, and then slowly sank his mouth down the shaft. Jamie's dicklette became almost painfully rigid in his panties as he mewed in delight.

"Jimmy! Don't do this! Not for me!", said Big Blue Cheese's voice faintly in his ear. Big Blue had recovered enough to use his super-ventriloquism! But Jamie was not doing this for Big Blue. Well, yes, he was. But it was for himself as well. He needed this new cock! He craved this cock. He bobbed his head up and down on the alien shaft, coating it with his own saliva and also with K-Man's precum.

That precum was more syrupy than that of earthmen, Jamie discovered! And perhaps a bit more tangy!

He pulled his mouth off of the cock, but took it in his hand and slowly fisted it as he looked up at the villain. K-Man was leering down at him, but now with lust in his eyes. "You like that?" giggled the sissy.

"You've got a sweet mouth there! He called you Jimmy! Yes, I heard! Are you that sappy lad that was with him the last time we battled?"

"Maybe... once...."

"How times have changed! Get that mouth back on my cock! Get it good and wet! I'm not going to be satisfied with just your mouth!!!"

Jimmy watched Big Blue drag himself further away, even starting to struggle to his knees. The green tinge to his skin seemed to be fading. He had to buy him more time. "Watch this!" he grinned up at K-Man. Then he engulfed the cock in his mouth and slowly sank down on it. As it pushed the back of his throat he stifled his gag reflex and let the cock head slide down his throat. Green pubic hair tickled his nose as he took the entire length into his talented throat!

"Damn," cried K-Man, "You are good!"With that he grabbed Jamie's head and pulled his entire rod out of the sissy's mouth. A string of syrupy green precum joined the tip of his cock to Jamie's scarlet lips. And then he rammed the cock back into the young lad's mouth, and back down his throat.

Jamie gasped for breath as the alien fucked his face. It was hard. It was brutal. K-Man spun him so that he was almost upside down, to get a better angle on fucking his throat. Precum ran from the red head's mouth and down across his nostrils and into his eyes. His face was soon covered in syrupy goo.

Jamie caught his breath when he could. Mostly re ran his tongue along the length of the green rod. He purred with delight as the alien's green ball sac slap slap slapped across his eyes each time he bottomed out in his throat. Jamie was in bliss!

"I'm not going to cum! I'm not going to cum!" cried K-Man. "Not in your throat!"

"I want your ass!", he screamed as he withdrew his rampant cock from the sissy's mouth. He twisted the sissy over so that Jamie landed roughly on hands and knees. K-Man roughly tore off his skirt and then his panties. Jamie's pricklet was super hard and his precum splattered all over the place as he was manhandled into position.

"Are you watching, Kryptonian?" K-Man sneered at the Big Blue Cheese. "Watch as I defile your friend with my cock!" Jamie could see Big Blue still weak and crumpled against a nearby wall. But Blue's eyes were open wide as he watched K-Man place his cock against Jamie's anal pucker.

His ass was still wet with three loads of cum that had been dumped in there earlier, but there was still pain for the sissy as K-Man thrust his cock fully into his asspussy!

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Jamie threw back his head and howled. "Fuck Me! Fuck my ass!"

K-Man grabbed the young man's hips with both hand and drove his cock deep!

Jamie again mewled in lust. As he licked his lips he again caught sight of Big Blue who was now sitting up against the wall. The green glow had pretty much vanished. But most startling was the look of disbelief on his face!

Jamie grinned at his friend, then licked his lips salaciously. "More!" he yelled at K-Man. "Fuck me deeper! Give me your fuck juices!"

Jamie's own boiclit was rock hard rigid and after a few more deep pummelings of his ass, the sissy's balls churned and with an ecstatic cry he squirted three strong ropes of cum onto the filthy floor of the alley!

As he came Jamie's ass clenched and the next time it bottomed out in his ass, K-Man's cock ejected its own copious load of cum. As K-Man kept pounding the now even juicier ass chute it churned his cum into a green foamy froth!

"Keep fucking me!" cried Jamie. "I need more!"

But K-Man was exhausted and slumped back against the wall, letting out a satisfied grunt. Jamie spun on his knees and instantly engulfed the deflating cock in his mouth, eager to slurp up any remaining jism that he could coax from the alien's dick.

"That's quite the talented ass you've got, th--" K-Man started to say and then he choked on his words as he slumped heavily to the ground, unconscious. Jamie looked up to see a squad of heavily padded and armored men rushing towards him. In the background was a large truck with what looked to be some kind of sonic cannon on top of it. This was apparently what had knocked out K-Man.

The men ignored Jamie (how dare they!) and quickly wrapped K-Man into a blanket/bag combination that was probably lined with lead. With alien jizz hardening on his face, Jamie stood to the side, smoking a cigarette that he had scrounged from one of the padded men. While doing this, he observed Big Blue who was now standing and talking to a tall muscular woman from S.T.A.R. labs who seemed to be in charge of the cleanup crew.

Finally K-Man was trussed up and the truck drove off. Jamie found his purse on the ground and then strode over towards Big Blue.

"Jimmy..... stay back... please!"

"What? Not even a thank you?" Jamie began to get mad!

"It's.. it's not that. Yes, I'm still uncomfortable with what.... who.... you've become. But you, um, ingested a lot of K-Man's, um....." Big Blue stumbled for words

"His CUM! Can't you say it? I've got a load of his cum up my ass and glazing my face, and whatever I could suck up in my belly! I loved it! Can't you just be happy for me?" Jamie was almost crying. There was nothing he wanted more in the world than for Blue to accept him for what he was. For what he wanted to be.

Well, actually there was something more he wanted. He wanted the Kryptonian to make love to him... with him. He wanted Big Blue's love. And he wanted Blue's cock in his hands, in his mouth and deep in his ass. Even before he had found his sissiness, Jamie had loved Blue, though he had not wanted to make love to him in a physical sense. But now, the red headed sissy yearned for the man who had been his best pal!

"His cum, yes. His seed. But don't you see. You now are infected with his K-radiation. Every step you take towards me, brings me pain. So stay back, please!"

"Oh," Jamie looked down, ashamed. "I hadn't realized!"

"It should pass. And I do mean pass," smiled Big Blue. "Your body should eject any of the material in the next week, and any radiation that has permeated your body should be gone in a month."

Jamie opened his purse and lit another cigarette. Big Blue frowned at him, but Jamie just shrugged. He knew his face must be a mess, but he tried to strike a sexy pose none the less. A sissy must always put his best foot forward!

"I'll come and find you in a month or so. To thank you properly. Perhaps we can talk over some food! And with that the Big Blue Cheese leapt into the sky and flew off!

After the emotional encounter with her former pal, Jamie was not in the mood to return to his street corner and hustle for cock. Instead he headed for an all night dance club a couple of blocks away. After heading to the washroom where he washed the last of the dried jizz off of his face and tidied up his makeup, he put down a line of coke (a gift from a grateful regular) and snorted that up. He then spent the next ninety minutes working off energy on the dance floor, and sucking off three dicks in the back corridor.

When he headed back to his room above the bar at four in the morning, Roscoe stopped him on the stairs and demanded his money. Jamie had not charged any of the men in the dance club and so his takings were slimmer than usual. Roscoe was a large black man and you don't want to make Roscoe angry! But instead of taking out his anger on Jamie's face (you can't damage the merchandise) Roscoe instead shouted at the sissy as he dragged Jamie up to his room, then threw him on the bed and roughly fucked the sissy in his boipussy with his extremely large black dick!

Jamie screamed as if Roscoe was hurting him, but truthfully the red headed sissy enjoyed the vicious fuck. He spewed his sissy cream into the bed sheets just before Roscoe filled him with his black baby pudding!

**************

A month passed. Then two. No Big Blue. Jamie was heartbroken.

Jamie saved up enough money to visit Robin in Gotham City, but Robin had changed. Oh yes, Jamie Spermsucker and Robin Cumspurter (formerly Jimmy Olsen and Dick Grayson) lived up to their names by sucking and being fucked by oodles of big dicked men! But Robin was exercising vigorously again - it was almost like he missed the crimefighting world!

Jamie was sitting at a table in a seedy diner with a cup of coffee. It was just after lunch time for everyone else. But Jamie had only rolled out of bed an hour ago. He hustled his ass on the street corners or in bars every night until the wee hours, so he was rarely out of bed before one in the afternoon.

Jamie was lonely. He missed Robin dearly. But he also missed his friends from the Planet. Sure there were some of the other working girl or gurls who he could have coffee with or an occasional snack, but they were all competing for the same money. He no longer had anyone he felt a close bond with.

Arthur, Barry and Hal no longer came by to spend time with him. Hell, they probably didn't know how to find him since he moved out of his apartment. He remembered each of them fondly. When Big Blue would take him to the League's satellite, one or the other would find a reason to be alone with him for awhile in one of the guest quarters, or just a utility closet. Arthur had been the first man to fuck him in his asspussy. But when Blue had discovered Jamie sucking Carter after one adventure, he had been furious.

After one cuddle session a month later John Jones had told Jamie that Blue had confronted everyone and found out just how many of them had been fucking his sidekick. Blue had resigned from the League on the spot. Jamie remembered that at that time Blue had also disappeared for a month long adventure in space.

Jamie lit another cigarette. He had plenty of time. He generally turned few tricks in an afternoon and so was happy to just relax for a bit. Though he did keep an eye on the other diners. Just because he could not sell his ass in daylight didn't mean he wasn't hungry for some cum, and if he spotted someone who caught his eye, he was more than willing to follow that someone to their car for a quick suck and swallow!

He missed Clark and Lois and Cat and Steve and the gang at the Planet the most. But once he began living his life as he truly wanted - as a sex mad sissy! - they had all wanted to "cure" him, not understanding that he wasn't sick - he loved his life! The only one who did not avoid him was Perry.

12