Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Perry had been just as vocal and had even fired Jamie from the Planet. But Jamie had noticed how Perry looked at him. And now every Friday night, Perry drove down the Stroll slowly, looking for Jamie. The two of them would end up at the seediest hotel Jamie knew of - to punish Perry - and Perry would plough his cock deep into Jamie's ass, slapping him hard and yelling "Don't Call Me Chief!" as he shot his cum deep into the sissy's bowels!

As Jamie gazed out the diner window, he suddenly realized that Clark was standing on the sidewalk just beyond the window, looking at a scrap of paper and looking puzzled. Jamie knocked on the window and when Clark turned, he waggled a finger at Clark encouraging him to come inside.

"Hi" said Jamie as Clark sat down with his own cup of coffee that he had picked up at the counter.

"Hi, yourself," said Clark nervously. "I, um, had an address written down for you but it is just a bar."

"Oh, I live upstairs there. You have to find the side entrance. But as you can see, I'm not home!" Jamie was fascinated at how fidgety Clark was being.

"Um, uh... our, um, mutual friend asked me to come by and see how you are doing."

"He was supposed to come and thank me himself!" pouted Jamie. He dropped his shoe off of his foot and ran his stockinged foot up Clark's calf. Clark jumped! "He's not going to come, is he?"

"No. He's not." Clark dropped his eyes, unable to look at Jamie as tears welled in the sissy's eyes.

"I may have saved his life!" Jamie's voice was angry.

"Maybe you did. Maybe you didn't. You know he always finds a way out of tight spots. He hasn't been killed, yet." Clark sipped his coffee as he paused. "You did certainly delay K-Man until S.T.A.R. Labs could get their sonic cannon there. But no matter how much you may have helped, he can't accept your methods..."

"You mean by giving K-Man a blowjob and then letting him fuck my ass?" giggled Jamie. He again ran his foot up Clark's leg and this time managed to get his foot into the reporter's crotch.

Clark jumped. He reached into his suit jacket pocket and took out an envelope. He pushed the envelope across the table to Jamie.

Jamie looked at the envelope for a moment then opened it to find a large lump of cash. He pushed it back.

"Reward money? He knows I want to see him. Talk to him. Get him to accept me for who I am!"

"He's, um..." stumbled Clark. "He's afraid you want to do more than that. He thinks you want to, um...."

"He's right," Jamie was almost crying. "I want him to love me. I want him to make love to me. I want to kiss him so much! I want him to kiss me. I want to feel the weight of his body on mine as we lay on a bed and he fucks my ass with his superdick! I want him to love me!"

Clark pushed his chair back and stood. "He won't do that, Jimmy. He won't ever do that!"

"The name is Jamie now, not Jimmy!" He took the envelope of money and threw it at Clark. It hit his chest with a thud and fell back to the table. "My name is Jamie Spermsucker, and that is who I am!" He put his hands on his arms and sobbed.

Clark picked up the envelope. "I'm sorry....."

Jamie looked up and sniffled. "Will you walk me home?"

"Sure, uh... I do have to get back to the office."

"It's only a couple of blocks, silly! It won't take long.. Unless you want it to" Jamie walked past Clark, letting his hand bruch against the dark haired man's crotch. Clark jumped. Jamie giggled.

Jamie slipped his arm in Clark's as they walked. Jamie was now much taller beside her friend than she used to be. He wore four inch heels which he would of course never have worn before he was a sissy (well, except for those evenings at home when he would crossdress before wanking off in his panties)

"I must look a mess," said Jamie. "I only just came out to get my morning cup of coffee. I didn't put on much makeup or anything."

"You look, uh, fine." said Clark, running his finger underneath his collar. He was sweating uncomfortably.

Jamie stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and pulled him even closer. He smiled up at him. "Do I look good enough to kiss?"

"What?!?" said Clark, startled.

"Well, you ARE my consolation prize! If you came along instead of Big Blue, you must have known I'd hit on YOU!" Jamie's hands pressed firmly into Clark's crotch.

"You can't.... I mean we can't... I mean there is no way that I'm attracted to you!" stammered the reporter. Clark was sweating profusely. He wanted to save his friend. But at the moment, he mostly wanted the sissy to stop fondling his crotch. Clark had no interest in what Jamie was offering. And he certainly did not want the effeminate young man to see that he was wearing his superhero costume under his street clothes. But Jamie's groping was having an effect on him. And it was causing him pain!

"Attraction has nothing to do with it. I just want to suck your cock, Clark! You can whip it out right here, or we can go down that alley! But I need your cock!" Jamie pressed harder and then looked up into Clark's eyes in astonishment!

He squeezed Clark's groin harder, and the reporter groaned. Jamie felt around a bit more and then giggled!

"What's this I feel, Clarkie?" One more squeeze confirmed his suspicions! "You're wearing a cock cage!"

"Shhhhh" exclaimed Clark, dragging Jamie into an alley. "Not so loud!"

"Clark's wearing a cock cage! Clark's wearing a cock cage!" sang Jamie as he almost doubled-up with laughter. "Who did it Clarkie? Was it Lois, or maybe Lana! Has Lana kept you caged ever since Smallville?" mused the sissy!

"It's none of your business!" fumed Clark. "We're done here! And you had better keep this to yourself, or else!"

"Does Lana put you in panties and spank you?" giggled Jamie!

Clark appeared to fume and stalked off. As soon as he turned a corner and was sure no one was watching, he quickly stripped off his street clothes and zoomed up, up into the sky! His flight took him not far out of the city, to an idyllic countryside and some deep woods where he was sure he was unobserved. He pulled down his red out shorts and blue leggings. He removed the cock cage and placed it in the pouch in his cape where he kept his Clark clothing. His cock quickly became engorged.

He had to admit to himself that the sight of the feminized Jimmy had had an erotic effect on him. But not enough to make him want to have sex with his former chum. However he had worn the cage as protective camouflage. Big Blue looked down at the brown mottled birthmark on the side of his rigid dick. He could not take the chance that somehow Jimmy might see that mark on Clark's dick and on Supe's own cock. He would put two and two together and his secret identity would be revealed. So just as his glasses disguised his identity, so too did the cock cage!

If Jimmy thought less of Clark, so be it!

His encounter with Clark would make a great tale to tell Robin next time they met, thought Jamie. Back at his room, he started to make himself pretty for the day. While doing so he slid a vibrating butt plug up his ass and set it to vibrate randomly.

He wouldn't start looking for paying customers until evening, but he needed to find a few guys to suck during the afternoon, just to take the edge off. He laid out a line of coke that Roscoe had left behind a couple of nights back and took a hit from that. That would keep him mellow until the evening.

Mm.... maybe Roscoe would drop by, he thought. He'd love to have his black pimp ride his ass for awhile!

He giggled to himself again as he thought about Clarkie in the cock cage!

**********

Please remember to leave feedback. I always enjoy your encouragement to write more! - Tawny

12