Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 10

Story Info
Robin remembers his first days as a sissy!
6.3k words
4.33
2.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, please leave me feedback! The more you comment on my stories the more it encourages me to write more!!

Love from your caramel skinned goddess, Tawny!

Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Part 10

Robin - In the Beginning, Part 2

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Robin sat in the back seat of the car, smoking a cigarette. He shifted his ass on the seat, not to get more comfortable, but to feel the delightful squelch and rumble of the cum that was rolling around in his ass. Just before crawling in bed to sleep last night he had inserted a butt plug in his ass to hold in the loads of jizz that two men had deposited there, after tucking some money into the tops of this stockings.

Alfred was driving him back to the Manor. The butler had called a half hour ago on the private communicator to rouse the sleeping sissy and alert him as to his expected arrival time. Alfred had not been able to pick up the former teen wonder late the previous night because he had been helping Master Bruce.

The femboi had called Alfred just after Oliver had left him. Because Alfred had not been able to pick him up, Robin had decided to go out hunting for more cock to satisfy his insatiable need to please men, any men with his ass and his mouth. He craved cock. He needed cock. So he had dressed up slutty and gone out to sell his ass on a street corner. He had done this in order to see what life was like for his sissy best-friend-forever, Jamie Spermsucker, formerly the best pal of Big Blue, Jimmy Olsen.

Being so cute and slutty, Robin Cumspurter, formerly Dick Grayson, had no problem attracting the men who slowly drove past looking for female hookers, but drawn to bois like him. Not wanting to bring the men back to his rented hotel room, Robin had directed the men to drive to a dark alley and had either fucked them or sucked them in the back seats of their cars. Two men had deposited their creamy loads deep in his ass, and a third had been satisfied with having his cock expertly sucked.

Robin had charged them the going rates for fucking and sucking. But he did not need the money and when he ended his night of debauchery he split the cash up between two of the working girls who he had chatted with and shared cigarettes with between fuck sessions. They both had young kids at home.

Returning to the room, he had still been buzzing from the coke he had snorted a couple hours earlier. He had removed his makeup, worked the butt plug into his ass and then easily fallen asleep, as he had learned to do when he was a superhero sidekick.

When they got back to the Manor, Alfred would try to clear the air and upholstery in the car of the smell of the tobacco as much as he could, but of course Bruce would detect the odour the next time he was in the car. Robin had taken up smoking tobacco as one of many ways to annoy Bruce. When Robin had discovered his craving to satisfy men, or rather to satisfy their cocks, Bruce had been alarmed and tried to cure him. Robin felt no need to be cured. He was happy to tease and please men in any way he could. Any way.

He deeply wanted to satisfy Bruce. But Bruce would not touch him. Not because he was not attracted to the sissy, but because Bruce knew how embarrassing it would be for everyone, once he managed to cure Robin of his... illness.

So Robin found minor ways to annoy his guardian, and smoking was one of those. Of course, the occasional cigarette had turned into a nicotine addiction and he now smoked frequently. He wasn't worried about the affects on his health. He had found that men found a smoking femboi to be very very sexy. And he wanted to please men in any way, and every way.

Of course, tobacco had led to marijuana and that plus Oliver's gifts had led him to using cocaine every once in awhile. He definitely hid the coke from Bruce.

Robin was not concerned about what the tobacco and drugs might do to his health. As a sissy who craved the attention of men, he expected that sometime in the near future he would die from choking on a thick cock or from bleeding out as his ass was repeatedly fucked by a large group of men. He expected to die in sissy bliss, so what were the effects of a bit of harmless tobacco smoke compared to that!

He thought back to the couple of hours he had spent with Oliver in the sleazy hotel room the previous evening and the revelations from their conversation. They had fucked most of the time, but when Robin's mouth had not been full of the archer's delicious cock, they had talked with each other more honestly than in the past. Oliver had finally admitted to having doped Robin, leading him to become the delightful sissy that he was today, and Robin had admitted that someone else had fucked him in the ass before Oliver!

The first time Oliver had kissed Robin had been before the drugging. After battling some villain or other with Bruce, they had been alone briefly. Oliver had been standing very close to Robin and the sidekick had put his arm around the bowman's waist. Oliver had looked down at him. Robin had looked up into that handsome face and had reacted naturally. Or perhaps unnaturally, since it was two men who each leaned in and kissed each other. They had held the kiss for a few moments. But when Oliver touched his tongue to Robin's lips, the sidekick had smiled, briefly and then run out of the room.

Why had he kissed Oliver? After all the things that Roy had told to Dick in confidence. Dick knew that Oliver had been fucking Roy for a long time. In the early days when Roy had joined the Titans for an occasional adventure, Roy had been a happy lad, thrilled with having a mentor as strong and handsome as Oliver. The two had seemed close. But over the next couple of years, their relationship had turned dark and Roy had eventually moved out. His talk of their relationship had made it seem that Oliver was molesting Roy, rather than the junior bowman being a willing partner.

For some reason, that made Dick all the more curious about Oliver. Dick thought that Oliver Queen was more handsome than Bruce Wyane. And even back in those days when he was clean shaven, he came across as an angry man, a bad boy. So when Oliver leaned down, inviting the kiss, Robin had raised himself on tip toe and their lips had met. It had been both electric, and terrifying. Robin had an instant erection. Confused, he had fled.

But the kiss had been on his mind constantly. Soon after, when Oliver had managed to get Robin alone again, in a dark alley, Robin had been eager when the archer had kissed him. Very eager. This time when Oliver pushed his tongue against Robin's lips he had opened his mouth and accepted the invader. Robin had eagerly sucked on Oliver's tongue and soon the two men were kissing very passionately.

Oliver had pushed Robin up against a wall and ground his groin against that of the teen wonder. "Oh fuck, you are so pretty in that costume!" growled Oliver. "And I expect you look even better out of it!"

"Mmmmmmm" was all that Robin could manage, lost in the lust of their kissing. Oliver's hand reached down to press against Robin's cock. Robin's penis was hard and rigid and had a mind of its own as he ground his groin against Oliver's hand. Robin reached out and found Oliver's cock and squeezed it. Soon the man and the youth were grinding their cocks against each other, through their costumes.

"Oh that feels so good!" moaned Robin as Oliver snaked his hand into Robin's shorts and his hand made contact, skin on skin, with Robin's dick. The lad was leaking precum copiously. "Oh yes, play with it!" he murmured. Robin was not a virgin. He had tentatively explored with various girlfriends. Some had fondled his cock. A couple had sucked him. And he had even fucked a couple of girls. But never had he felt the overwhelming sexiness that he felt as Oliver teased his glans with his fingers.

But then Oliver tried to get Robin to reach into his shorts. Robin had been fine with squeezing the archer's cock through his costume, but after his hand had pushed past the waist band of the trousers and his fingers had briefly touched the archer's cockhead, he suddenly pulled back, confused. This was wrong.

He was a man. He wasn't supposed to be kissing another man. No matter how much he enjoyed it. And he definitely wasn't supposed to be touching another man's cock. He had pulled back. Stumbled back and almost fell.

This was wrong. He wasn't gay. He couldn't do this.

And he had fled into the night. Again, running away from the tall blond adonis. The wicked archer who had ruined Roy's life. The bad man. The sexy bad boy. Why did Robin find him so attractive?

The next couple of times that Robin had seen Green Arrow they had been with other League members. Oliver had discretely tried to get Robin alone, but Robin had been reluctant. Yes, he was entranced by the archer but he was afraid that someone might notice them. And, he was a bit afraid of his feelings and what more kissing with the handsome hero might lead to.

So it was not until a month later that Oliver managed to manoeuver a situation so that they were alone together. Robin had been tracking down a gang of street punks who were stripping cars. Bruce was off somewhere pursuing Catwoman, although Robin suspected that "pursuing" was just a euphemism for fucking her. The two had an on again off again love/hate relationship.

It was late evening when Robin took four gang members to Gotham Police headquarters and turned them over to Commissioner Gordon who was still working late. Robin was surprised to find Oliver Queen in a meeting with the Commissioner! He never found out what they were talking about. It didn't really matter. Robin's heart skipped a beat as he realized just how handsome Oliver was in every day clothing. And how much he missed spending a few moments alone with the man.

They chatted with the Commissioner briefly. Oliver commented on how tired Robin looked and fetched him a tumbler of water from a side table. No one noticed as Oliver poured a vial of liquid into Robin's drink. A couple minutes later, Robin felt woozy and Oliver offered to walk him out to the street.

As they walked through police headquarters, Robin felt very warm and almost giddy. When no one else was near, Oliver would place his hand on Robin's ass, and Robin would smile up at the archer.

Robin was feeling dizzy and Oliver helped steady him as they walked two blocks further and Oliver once again found a dark secluded alley. For some reason he seemed to know where all of the dark secluded alleys were! This one had no smelly garbage, but did have some cardboard boxes strewn about. When they had gotten only about fifteen feet down the alley, Robin was very eager to kiss Oliver. Robin sucked ferociously on Oliver's tongue as the older man fondled the teen wonder's cock. "I'm so hot!" said Robin, trying to loosen the jersey of his uniform.

"Yes you are," said Oliver. "So fucking hot!"

"Oh, I've wanted to kiss you so badly!" said the teen. "I don't know why, but you make me feel so sexy!" he purred. "Oh god yes, squeeze my cock!" he mewled as Oliver massaged his dick.

Oliver took Robin's hand and pushed it inside his shorts. This time there was no resistance and Robin grasped Oliver's dick and squeezed it! Now that he had a cock in his hand, he realized how wonderful it felt. Oliver managed to get Robin's belt undone and pushed the teen wonder's green shorts down, exposing his y-fronts. He got his hand inside those and squeezed Robin's cock. Robin almost fainted and pressed his body against Oliver's. They continued to kiss robustly.

Robin swooned as Oliver toyed with his exposed dick. He loved the feel of the older man's strong hand as it teased and tormented him. His own inexperienced hand squeezed and released the archer's dick. Squeezed it and released it. "I think you need a closer look," growled Oliver as he pushed Robin to his knees. As the teen wonder sank onto some flattened cardboard, his hands pulled down the bowman's leggings and Robin found himself just inches from a fully erect, very large cock. Very large. His heart fluttered as he watched first one of his hands, and then both glide along the length of that firm truncheon.

"Kiss it," said Oliver softly as he ran his hands through his conquest's hair. God! Fuck! He had looked forward to this day. The day when Bruce's brat would come face to face with his dick. And that day had come!

Robin again felt a hot flush run through his body. He felt so... so girly, he guessed. What he did know though, was that he really wanted to touch that cock. He adored the cock that was dripping precum just an inch from his lips. And he yearned to... to... touch... it... with... his... tongue.

And he did. He reached out his tongue and tasted the syrup on Oliver's cock head. It was.... fantastic. He then pursed his lips and he kissed the pisshole at the tip of the cock. He did not die. But he did almost faint. He felt so giddy.

He felt alive! He took the cock in hand and he opened his mouth and he took the head of the cock into his mouth. It felt wonderful! Firm, yet spongy. It fit so nicely in his mouth. He pushed his head a bit further and another inch of that wonderful cock sank into his mouth.

Oh, yes! He wanted this. He NEEDED this!

Oliver was amazed at how eager the teen was to suck on his cock. He had hoped for this. Fuck, he had paid a TON of money to develop the drug! Robin started bobbing his head on his cock like a crazed slut! Oh this was fantastic. If he only had a camera! He thought about the trick arrows in his quiver, but none had a camera! Fuck! Well, next time he'd be sure to bring a camera! And he knew there would be a next time. And hoped there would be many next times!

The drugs might not last long, but the way this kid was going at his dick, Oliver was sure he would be back for lots of repeat action! And he didn't just want the brat's mouth. He was looking forward to sinking his dick in the teen's ass and riding him hard! God he wanted to turn Bruce's brat into a whore for cock!

Robin was lost in cock sucking bliss. He licked his tongue around the glans a few times and briefly kissed along its firm length. But mostly he bobbed his head up and down on the solid slab of fuck meat. It took only a few minutes, a few wonderful fantastic minutes, and then Oliver gripped his head and fucked his cock to the back of Robin's mouth and almost into his throat. But this was the first time the sidekick had sucked a cock and he was not ready to take it down his throat. Oliver groaned, he was about to cum.

Robin looked up from his knees. He could feel the cock pulsing. He knew it was about to cum. He looked into Oliver's face and said, "Cum for me! Shoot your jizz!" And he plunged his mouth back down on the cock. Oliver did indeed begin to shoot his jizz. Just one gob of cum landed in Robin's mouth, then Oliver pulled back. Much as he would have loved to feed his jizz to the Bat Slutt, he wanted to shoot on the cute boy's face. It was more humiliating, he believed. He held his dick and squirted his cum across Robin's cheek, and lips and onto his boy wonder domino mask!

Oh, fuck. That is so hot! Oliver thought. I just jizzed all over Robin's face!!

Robin spit out the cum that was in his mouth! It tasted foul. In time he would learn to love the taste of a man's slimy seed, but not his first time! But he accepted the bowman's cum that painted his face.

Robin stood up and kissed Oliver hungrily. Oliver did not mind the taste of his own cum which dripped off of Robin's face as they swapped tongues hungrily. Oliver was no stranger to sucking cock himself, mostly that of young men, and until most recently, that of his young ward, Roy.

Robin's cock was rigid. Oliver teased it with his hands and then he told Robin to jerk himself. As they kissed, Oliver reached around with both hands and spread Robin's butt cheeks. He probed with one finger and found the teen hero's anal pucker. He slowly slid his finger into Robin's asshole and as he did, Robin moaned and then jerked upright. Robin's cock spurted out five strong jets of cum and the boy mewled in pleasure. Oliver continued to fuck his finger in and out of Robin's ass until the quivering lad collapsed to the cardboard below.

Oliver was eager to push the sidekick up against the wall and push his cock up the teen hero's ass, but suddenly the teen's belt buckle emitted a soft beep. Robin's eyes shot open and he scrambled for his belt. He pulled a tiny earpiece out of the fabric and put this in his ear. Oliver overheard Robin's side of the conversation. Apparently Bruce was checking to see if Robin was safe.

This brought the teen back to harsh reality and he started to get a bit frantic. He ended his call with Batman and hastily put his uniform back together. Oliver was disappointed. He had wanted to assfuck the brat before the drug mixture wore off. Oliver also got his clothing sorted out. As he did this, he watched as Robin tried to clean the cum off of his face, and also off of his mask.

Oliver expected Robin to get embarrassed and run away again, but instead the teen hugged the archer and kissed him deeply. "That was hot!" said the lad. "I hope we can do that again! But maybe somewhere more comfortable!" Robin gave Oliver's cock a final squeeze and then he ran out of the alley.

As he sat in the back of the limo remembering all of this, Robin was rubbing one of his nipples erotically. It felt so nice to stimulate his nubbin. He loved his small breast implants that Oliver had bought for him just before the archer had lost all of his wealth! He didn't want to be a girl, but men loved titties so he was glad to be a sissy with titties!

His cock was rigid in his panties and he shifted on the seat a bit to release his cock and slowly fist it. Alfred adjusted the rear view mirror and Robin mouthed a kiss at him. While Alfred had been slow to accept Robin's changed sexuality, he had come around and Robin regularly sucked the butler off each morning. Robin knew Alfred was looking forward to using and abusing him when they got to Wayne Manor. So long as Bruce did not need him.

Robin closed his eyes as he wanked. He had told Oliver that the archer was not the first man to have fucked his ass. He smiled as he remembered his first ass fucking. Or rather his first two.

Robin had been careless. His mind not on the task at hand. It was two weeks after he had sucked Oliver's cock and had cum with the archer's fingers up his ass. Since that night, Robin could think of little else except cocks. When he had gotten into his room at Wayne Manor an hour later, he had gone straight to his bed. Even though he had cleaned his face, he imagined he could still smell Oliver's spunk on his face and in his hair and he had jerked off, screaming loudly as he had cum!

From then on, he had thought of little else other than cocks. He wanted to look his best the next time he met up with Oliver. How could he look sexier for the archer? Robin started by shaving his legs and arms. He found a few women's fashion magazines in the manor library. These were subscription copies sent automatically since Bruce was a substantial shareholder in the publisher. Dick toyed with the idea of tweezing his eyebrows and thought about what makeup might do to make his eyes look sexier. Perhaps in the future but not now.

But between school classes he did go to a store and buy panties and stockings. And he managed to find a pair of two inch heels in the trash that fit him. He liked to put these on when he was alone in his room and admire his legs in his full length mirror. God his legs looked great! The stockings and heels stayed hidden in the back of his closet. But he began to wear the panties under his school clothing, and underneath his Robin shorts when he was out crimefighting with Bruce.

He loved the feel of the satin on his cock, and they made him feel so sexy. He wasn't sure why he suddenly wanted to feel sexy. But he did. And he wanted to be prepared for the next time he met up with Oliver.

12