Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he wore the panties all the time. And this was his undoing.

He had not being paying attention to the right things. The things that would save his life. Instead he was looking at cocks.

He and Bruce had hopped into their rocket powered Bat vehicle in answer to the bat signal and an urgent call from the Commissioner. The Joker was robbing a bank and had taken hostages. In the past the Joker had been a clownish buffoon, committing crimes for fun, but lately he had taken a dark turn and had started killing people, often indiscriminately. He was now a dangerous foe.

Bruce and Dick had crashed into the bank through a skylight. The Joker had six henchmen and the dynamic duo had overcome four of those easily. The Joker had taken off in one direction and Bruce had swung up on a rope, vanishing in pursuit. This left two pudgy slightly overweight villains for Robin to chase down. And he had. Fleeing the bank, they had broken into a nearby joke shop and Robin had easily chased them down. They had fled into the back room which turned out to be an adult sex store.

Robin had the two villains trapped. They were about to surrender, when Robin was distracted by all of the videos and dildos and other paraphernalia on display and for sale. He had reached out to touch one of the long black dildos, when one of the henchmen conked him on the head and he blacked out.

When he came to, he was tied to a chair and his mask was off! "Do you recognize him?" one villain asked the other.

"No, he's just some punk kid. There are a million punk kids in the city! Do you think I know every punk kid!"

"Well, the Joker will be glad when we turn him over! I bet we get a bigger cut of the loot!" said Bad Guy One.

"What loot?" asked Bad Guy Two. "This brat and the Bat stopped us before we got any of the money!"

Robin took a closer look at the two. They were both in their thirties or forties and so, quite old. Both were a bit overweight and neither had shaved in the past couple of days. Their clothing was dirty, their breath smelled bad. But... his eyes were drawn to their crotches. For the past week he had found himself eyeing other men to see if he could see how big their cocks were. He didn't understand why he was suddenly so interested in men in that way. But he was.

"You can't turn me over to the Joker!" Robin said. "He'll.., he'll d... he's not a nice man!"

"Of course he's not kid! He's a bad guy! Duh!!! But he'll give us a reward!"

"I can give you a reward!" said the Teen Wonder! "Whatever you want! I don't want him to kill me!"

"Whatever we want? How are you going to get "whatever we want". You're all tied up and... wait a minute...."

"What is it Dewey?" asked his partner.

"Look at this, Huey!" said Dewey and he bent down and gave a tug, pulling down the waist band of Robin's shorts. "Hey, this brat is wearing girl's panties! Hah!"

"Is that right kid? Are you wearing panties under there?" asked Huey.

Robin blushed, and nodded. "So you like wearing girlie stuff, is that it?" asked Dewey. Robin nodded again, not looking up.

"Well ain't that something! The Bat Brat likes to feel girlie! Wait until I tell the boss!" laughed Huey!

"You gotta let me go!" said Robin, almost in a panic! "I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" asked Dewey and Huey together. "Like what?"

"I'll... I'll suck your cocks!" Robin blurted out before he could think. Why had he said that? Yes, he'd been looking at their crotches a lot, wondering what their cocks looked like. But why did... and then he realized, he wanted to suck their cocks! No one needed to find out. And if it would keep him out of the Joker's clutches....

"Fuck, did you hear that Huey! He'll suck our cocks. Did you ever think you'd hear.." Dewey trailed off, because Huey had his belt undone and was unzipping his pants. "Huey, you're not going to..." But Huey was!

"Fuck it Dewey! The kid is kinda cute. And Margie hasn't wanted to suck my dick in weeks! And think about the bragging rights when we tell the rest of the crew that Batman's kid sucked our dicks!"

"No, no! You can't tell anyone..." but Robin's protests were cut off as Huey pressed his cock against Robin's lips and his dick slid smoothly into Robin's mouth!

Oh my, thought Robin! He began to work his tongue around the head of the cock. He slurped and sucked on Huey's cock as the man worked it in and out of his mouth. Robin's hands were tied, so he could only use his mouth to service the crook's cock. It tasted foul. Huey had obviously not washed in several days. But it also tasted so indescribably delicious. Oh, he really liked having the cock in his mouth.

Robin sighed in disappointment when the cock was removed, but hands turned his head, and Dewey shoved Robin's mouth into his ball sac, below his cock. "Tongue my nuts, Robin! Taste what a man is supposed to taste like!" Robin lapped his tongue across the crook's small balls. But Dewey was not satisfied and so instead rammed his dick into the Teen Wonder's mouth. Robin choked on the hard thrusting truncheon and almost threw up, it had gone so deep.

"Untie me," said Robin. "I want to use my hands. I promise I won't escape so long as you promise not to turn me over to the Joker!"

Huey started to loosen Robin's bonds. "Oh, I'm definitely untieing you, kid. But it's not so you can use your hands!" In moments Robin was free and he used his hands to play with Dewey's balls as he continued to suck on the older man's cock. Meanwhile Huey turned to the adult paraphernalia spread around the store and finally found what he was looking for.

He moved Robin over to a table and pushed the lad flat. Robin was disappointed that he no longer had a cock to suck on. The two crooks worked his shorts and panties down to his ankles and then Robin felt fingers pressing cold liquid against his asshole. Huey had found the lube.

"What are you doing! This wasn't part of our deal!" he cried out. But then he moaned softly as a finger entered and then slid up his asshole! "No, you can't do that! It's not right! I'm not gay! Stop!!!!"

But both Huey and Dewey were in heat at the sight of the round perfect ass in front of them.

"I didn't say you could..." protested Robin again, but a bit more softly.

"Shut the fuck up kid! You're making too much noise! Dewey, stick your cock back in his mouth!" Dewey did just that. He got up on the table and scooted forward, legs spread wide until his cock touched Robin's lips. Then he pushed forward some more. Robin took one last reluctant look behind himself, then eagerly began sucking on the cock that was pushing at his lips. He moaned. God he loved the feel of a cock in his mouth.

Robin had no idea why he was suddenly so interested in men and particularly their wonderful glorious cocks. Looking back from today though, Robin realized that the drugs Oliver had dosed him with had been intended to twist his mind and libido for only a few hours or days, but instead they had permeated his system and turned him into a sissy permanently. In the back of the limo Robin lit a joint and squeezed his cock as he reminisced.

As Dewey pulled Robin's head tight onto his cock, Robin was unsure of his feelings as he felt something very thick nudge at his asshole. His backdoor was slick with lubricant and he realized that what was about to happen was inevitable. Did he want this? Did he want a man's cock to invade his ass? If he was going to be fucked, wouldn't it be better if Oliver was the one to take his virginity. Tall, good looking, rugged Oliver Queen?

As Huey tried to push his cock inside Robin's ass, Robin pushed back! His ass itched. It wanted a cock.

"Of fuck! Look at this Dewey! The kid's eager to have my cock up his ass! He's pushing back on me! Oh god, this feels so nice. I'm nailing the Boy Wonder up the heinie!" And he was. As he pushed, he watched his cock slowly slide deeper and deeper into Robin's ass! "Oh fuck! I wish I had a camera. No one's gonna believe us when we tell them we fucked Batman's sidekick!"

Dewey raised his hand and the two crooks high fived each other as they set up a rhythm fucking the costumed teen together. Robin was now solidly impaled on Huey's cock. Huey reached under the lad. "His cock is hard as a nail! Fucking rigid!"

"You ever fucked a guy before, Dewey?"

"Nah, not me. I'm not a homo!" Dewey replied. "But hell. He's got a fucking great mouth! And he's awfully cute!"

"He's got a girl's ass! You want to try it?" asked Huey.

"Fuck yeah!" The two crooks swapped places. Robin felt empty, briefly. Even for the fifteen seconds that it took for Dewey to get his cock into his ass, Robin felt disappointed that he wasn't being fucked. But when Dewey easily slid inside him, he felt content again. It felt so right to have a cock in his ass. He knew this was only the first of many ass fuckings.

He tried to resist when Huey shoved his cock in his mouth. He knew where that cock had been. But he was not able to keep the cock out of his mouth. It tasted foul at first, covered in lube and prejizz and flecks of material from his ass. But it was soon cleaned off and he once again relished the pleasure of sucking a cock.

The two crooks ravaged his body for fifteen minutes. They moved him around the adult shop. They took turns shoving their cocks up his ass and in his mouth. They even took a couple of larger dildos and shoved those in his ass or mouth, when their own strength temporarily flagged.

At the end.... Robin was lying on his back. Both men stood above him, one to each side of his head. He had one cock in each fist, jerking the men's dicks. He turned his head one way and then the other, giving each cock head a good suck, before turning to the other. Dewey had his hand on a long black dildo that he was pushing in and out of Robin's ass.

"We got to get out of here!" said Dewey, looking at his watch! "We was supposed to rendezvous with the boss a half hour ago! He's gonna kill us!"

Dewey and Huey each took their own cocks in hand and wanked furiously. Robin did the same. His cock had barely been touched but he was hot and horny and oh so very hard. His ass felt so full of the black dick!

Suddenly all three men came at the same time! Robin's cum flew into the air, landing across his soiled crime fighter tunic. Dewey pulled Robin's head towards him and he shoved his cock into the teen's mouth, shooting ropes of jizz onto Robin's tongue. Robin eagerly swallowed the scuzz. Huey shot his ropes of semen across Robin's face. Strands of cum painted Robin's cheeks and eyebrows and some landed in his ear!

"Shit, Joker's gonna kill us!" said Dewey as he pulled up his pants. "Tie up the kid and let's get going!"

"Fuck that!" said Huey. "He'll just untie himself as soon as we're gone! Let's go!"

Robin lay on the floor panting. He had been fucked in the ass repeatedly. And loved it. He had swallowed cum and had his face spattered with spooge. And loved it. He finally got up and found a bathroom. It was in pretty sad shape but he was able to use the sink to wipe the cum off of his face. When he got dressed he could not find his panties anywhere. Huey or Dewey must have pocketed them as a souvenir. But he was surrounded by dildos and videos and kinky clothing. He easily found a package of panties and put on a pair. He also found a store bag and put several tubes of lube, several dildos and a few videos in a bag to take with him.

Just before he left, he realized he should look around a bit more and he discovered that the store had a security camera. He removed the tape from the machine. Best to not leave any evidence behind. (In fact when he got home he discovered the tape showed alternating views from four different cameras and it had caught much of the action, showing him sucking cocks and even capturing the moment when the first cock had entered his ass!)

He used his belt buckle radio to contact Batman who had been worried. Robin stashed the bag of goodies behind some cardboard in an alley and retrieved it the next day. He would not have been able to explain the bag to Batman when he picked him up in the Batmobile a few minutes later.

As the car approached Wayne Manor, Robin pinched out the joint and tucked his cock away. He didn't want to cum until he played with Alfred in about fifteen minutes.

Neither Huey or Dewey had cum in his ass. So although Oliver had not been the first to fuck his ass. Oliver's large cock had been the first to deposit a lot of hot jizz deep in his butt.

Sadly Huey and Dewey had been right. They had been late and the Joker HAD killed them! Robin never knew for sure whether they had told anyone that they had fucked him. But as Robin had gotten hornier and hornier and paid more attention to the cocks around him, he had repeatedly been "captured" by criminals and had started sucking a lot of cocks and getting fucked in order to "escape".

It took several weeks for Bruce to finally realize why Robin was always off on his own and taking so long to return. Bruce's suspicions were confirmed when one night he returned from chasing henchmen to discover Robin bouncing up and down on the Penguin's short fat cock and shouting about how much he loved being fucked.

That had been the end of Dick Grayson as Robin.

The limousine pulled into the Wayne Manor garage. Robin Cumspurter stepped out of the door which Alfred held open for him. Robin gave Alfred a quick kiss on the cheek and squeezed his cock. "Give me twenty minutes Alfred! Then I need you in my ass!"

As Robin strutted away, wagging his hips, Alfred called after him, "Very good miss. Very good!"

12