All Comments on 'Robin & Lisa Ch. 08.5'

by cymoril0001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Thank you

I love these two! Thank you for continuing this! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't do anything stupid...

Now, please, don't go and break these girls up right as they are getting together. I love a happy ending - how much angst must we endure to get there? Great story. I'm with you till The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it up

I am so conflicted about Robyn... She loves Yellow but yet has relations with others and treats them exactly how she thinks Yellow treats her. I want them to be together but how will that happen? Will Yellow truly forgive Robyn's trysts on the side? Will Robyn be able to be happy, truly happy with one woman? You have us hooked... Where will you take us next? Please don't take too long to get us there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
............

Im so in love with this story and the characters… please keep them coming don't keep us waiting for long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, please!!

I think Lisa should become Robin's wife.

Good job. Well done.

DarktopakDarktopakover 11 years ago
I'm constantly checking for updates

You have crafted an interesting story here. I've been coming back to your author's page just to see if you've updated. I've been doing that for months. I doubt if I'll stop the habit. Not until I see the ending.

Your plot is killing me. I love Robin for Yellow. I wish Yellow would make up her mind. I wish Robin didn't have to sleep around so much. But if all I wanted were given to me so easily, I know this story wouldn't have pulled me I'm at all.

Your characters have settled in my mind like they have a right to be there. I hope you don't leave us fans hanging. Like the other readers, I want to know what happens next.

Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Need more. Hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the way Lisa's character is developing in this episode. She's more confident about what she wants.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

i dont understand Robins way of thinking. in one breath she tells lisa that she loves her and shes her soulmate and shes never loved anyone the way she loves lisa. then shes between another girls legs eating her out and saying we will see when we can meet again. like ok i get her and lisa are not dating but it just doesnt make sense to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercymoril0001@cymoril0001
Thank you for your continued readership. I’m sorry, but I’ve been continuing my Robyn and Lisa story, but I don’t like anything I’ve written, so I’ve decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Please leave a comment or email me. I always appreciate feedback and cons...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES