Robin & the Plumber

Story Info
A short story with a twist in the tale.
1.1k words
4.36
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin looked at the sink full of greasy dirty water and concluded that it was definitely blocked. That may or may not have had something to do with the half dozen teabags, two Twix wrappers, the wax casing from a Babybel, and a big ball of dog hair that had been forcefully jammed into the drain.

Robin dialled the number and was glad when it was answered after the second ring. "Hi, yeah, so my sink is completely blocked, how soon could you have someone over here to take a look at it? Any time is good for me, I'm working from home, I just need my sink sorted. Half an hour? That'd be great. I'll look forward to it."

When the doorbell rang, Robin answered it dressed in just a pair of slippers and a knee-length kimono style robe. It was silk and felt amazing against bare skin.

"You called for a plumber?" Robin was tall, but the man on the doorstep was taller still, broad chested, and with the kind of muscles that come from physical labour, not out of a bottle in a gym.

"Yes, come in, it's the kitchen one, probably put something down there I shouldn't have and now it's all backed up."

"I wouldn't be surprised, you find the strangest things trapped in sinks, shouldn't take too long to check out."

They walked through the living room to the kitchen, Robin's robe briefly opening to give a flash of well-toned thigh.

"Good, I've been meaning to get it seen to for a while, but I was going to do the breakfast dishes and I was faced with this," Robin gestured toward the filthy water with distaste.

"Not a problem, let's try the basics first." The plumber pulled a plunger out of his tool bag and started to try and unblock the sink. Robin watched his hand firmly grasp the plunger and start pumping it up and down, admiring the way the muscles in his forearm flexed.

Ten minutes later the sink was still full of water. Robin leaned back against the cooker and continued to watch. "So, what's next?"

"Well, whatever it is it's stuck in there pretty good. Probably need to take the trap off under the sink, clear that out. You got a bucket I can borrow to catch the water? I've got one out in the van, but. . ."

"Of course, won't be a sec," Robin breezed out of the kitchen, with another flash of thigh before returning a few moments later with a green plastic bucket. "This big enough?"

"Yeah, that'll do fine," the plumber took it and placed it in the cupboard under the u-bend and set about loosening the fitment. A few moments later there was a gurgling from the sink and a splash from underneath as the water in the sink drained out.

"Can you run a bit of hot water through the pipe?"

"Yep, one second," Robin straddled the plumber's body to reach the sink tap and turned it on hot.

"Seems fine to me," the voice seemed to be coming from right between Robin's legs. "Let me up and I'll clean the trap out properly before I put it back."

"Hmmm. . . all sorts of crap in here. You really should be more careful otherwise you'll be having a plumber out once a week." He emptied the contents of the trap out into the bin and then rinsed it before replacing it under the sink. He then emptied the bucket into the sink to check there were no leaks. "Mmmm-hmmmm. All seems fine now." He packed away his tools and took out an invoice pad and wrote in what had been done.

"Hmmm, so sink unblocking, removal of blockage waste, and testing that the system is sealed and watertight. So, let's see. No parts required, only labour, which is £50/hour or part thereof. Then there's the emergency callout fee. That would be another £75, on top, so £125, or call it £120 for cash."

Robin blanched at the amount, "I didn't expect the callout fee to be so much. I don't have that kind of money until I get paid next week."

"Well then if you can't pay in cash, I suppose I could just take payment the old-fashioned way. Drop the robe and bend over the sink. Now," he barked as Robin didn't move.

Robin jumped at the authority in his voice and seconds later was bent naked over the sink, the discarded kimono pooled on the floor.

"Mmmm, very nice, I'm going to enjoy this," his voice was deep, almost menacing as he moved closer. Robin heard him pull down his zip and drop his jeans.

"Now don't you move a muscle, remember I'm the one doing you a favour here." Leaning forward he grabbed a big handful of dish soap rubbing it into the crack of Robin's ass, penetrating the tight sphincter to lubricate the way before rubbing the rest on his cock.

Seconds later with a sharp intake of breath Robin's ass was penetrated by what felt like a baseball bat. The plumber was huge, and he drove himself in to the hilt in one smooth motion. A slight moan escaped Robin's lips as he withdrew again before driving himself balls deep once more. Then the plumber settled into a steady pounding rhythm, slamming his cock into the tight defenceless asshole presented to him.

"Bet you're sorry you didn't pay when you had the opportunity now," growled the plumber into Robin's ear, even as Robin was beginning to push back to meet his thrusts.

"No, no I'm not, do me, do it to me now"

The plumbers arm snaked round Robin's body taking hold of Robin's hard cock which was already dribbling pre-cum from the tip. He carried on fucking his ass hard, but started a counter rhythm with his fist, jerking Robin's cock with the identical action he'd used on the plunger earlier. Robin gave himself up to being possessed by the bigger man, to being used by him.

"Ungh. . . gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum," Robin murmured, brain almost disengaged by the onslaught on his senses.

"Not before me you don't," the plumber growled, burying his cock in Robin's ass for one last time as he came filling the young man's ass with his cum.

At that moment Robin jerked spasmodically in the plumbers arms. He held Robin still, his cock buried deep inside him as he intensified his hand action causing spurt after spurt of cum to shoot all over the kitchen cabinet, not stopping until Robin's legs buckled and he collapsed to the ground, pulling himself off the plumbers still half engorged cock.

The plumber pulled up his pants and picked up his tool bag, looking at Robin's panting form on the floor. "Yes, I think that about covers your bill," he headed for the door before briefly turning back at the threshold. "Same time next week?"