Robin at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," she said, with the most helpless look she could muster. "I'm locked out of my room."

"Oh, that's no good. Have you tried the front desk?"

"Yeah, that's the thing. When I went down earlier, there was no one there. The boy at the desk might have been on break or something."

"Oh, that's weird, I was just at the gym and I saw him sitting there when I left."

"Really? That figures. Anyway, do you think I could use the phone in your room to call down there?" She was really laying it on thick, but he seemed to be buying it. He happily agreed and let her inside his room. This one was the same as the others she had seen, aside from the fact that there were two beds instead of one. Robin headed for the phone slowly, her hips swaying and her boobs bouncing in her bikini with every step. Just before she reached the phone, the man behind her spoke.

"So, are you really gonna call?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, are you really gonna do it? Cuz we both know you ain't really locked out of your room." For the first time tonight, she felt like the prey. He had a bemused look in his eyes, like a parent catching a toddler in a lie.

"Well, I guess not." She smirked back at him. "But since I'm already in your room...you wanna do something else with me?"

"Damn, girl." He stepped toward her, until he was very close, towering over her. He was tall, at least a foot taller than her. And his muscles were even more impressive up close. "I knew just the type of ho you were when I saw you. Walking around in that little-ass bikini. With them big-ass fake titties. You looking for some black dick, huh?"

Robin looked up at him, as innocently as she could manage. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and thumbed at the strap on her bikini top, swiping it off her shoulder.

"Take this off." It wasn't a request, it was a command. He had all the power here, and he knew it. Robin did as she was told, removing her top and dropping it to the floor. The stranger laid down on one of the beds and stripped off his tank top, revealing the most muscular black body Robin had ever seen. Her mouth was watering at the sight. If Gary seemed like a "real man" to her before, then this was a god. He slid his shorts off, leaving nothing but socks and some boxers. Robin stood beside the bed, topless, looking down at him.

"Come on girl. Come do what you came here for." He motioned down to his boxers with a nod of his head, and Robin didn't need any more instruction than that. She went to the foot of the bed, and crawled forward between his outstretched, until her head was near his crotch. He was sitting back comfortably against his pillows, totally at ease.

Robin reached up and placed her hand on his boxers, and she felt something extraordinary. The cock she felt was massive, and it wasn't hard at all. She pulled down the boxers and her eyes widened at the sight of a massive, beautiful black cock. It was long -- over ten inches, probably. It was also extremely thick. Robin was in awe.

"That's right. That's a big dick, huh?" He seemed very pleased with himself, and for good reason. "Go on, you know what you want to do with it." He was right. She wanted nothing more than to please this magnificent cock.

She reached forward and began to stroke it, slowly. The feeling of it in her hand was incredible. It wasn't just big, it was...powerful. Big black cocks had this effect on her, sometimes. They triggered some deep, primal part of her. She couldn't think about anything else. In this moment, this gorgeous cock was her entire world. There was nothing else outside of it. And she was drawn to it, inexplicably. It was more than desire, more than lust. It was like gravity. It was natural law. She had no say in the matter, she was simply drawn to it, to its power. And all she wanted, her one desire, was to please this cock. She stroked it slowly, staring deeply, longingly at the beautiful long shaft as it began to harden.

She leaned her face in and began to lick up the shaft, slowly. She lapped at it gently as it continued to harden in her hand. She pointed the long, thick cock directly up, her hand at the base, and took the head in her mouth. It was wide, and it nearly filled her entire mouth on its own. She began to suck, with slow, shallow bobs of her head, up and down on the head. As she did, she felt a large, strong hand rest on her head, with fingers stroking her hair gently as she sucked.

"There you go, girl. Just like that." He has such a smug, self-satisfied tone in his voice. Robin found it extremely erotic. This man knew the score, from the moment he saw her. He knew what she was, and he knew he was superior to her. He knew that her role was to please a real man like him. This wasn't about romance or mutual pleasure at all. It was about a slutty white bimbo taking her proper place as a black alpha stud's bitch, the way it was meant to be. Robin continued sucking the head of his cock, lying there between his legs, propped up on her elbows with her big fake tits hanging down.

"My name's Jay, by the way." Robin didn't reply, she just continued sucking. She started taking more of it in her mouth, a little at a time. It was so thick, she was really having to work to fit it in her mouth. "You doing good on that dick, girl. Keep it up." Robin massaged the big black balls hanging below the shaft. They were massive, too.

"I gotta text my boy, tell him to give us a minute so we don't get interrupted." Jay pulled out his phone and started fiddling with it. Robin recalled that there was a second bed in this room, and intuited that Jay was staying here with a friend. She pulled the big black dick out of her mouth and looked up at Jay.

"Actually, if he wants...." Before she could finish the thought, Jay flashed a big, sexy smile and started to laugh.

"Oh, yeah? You a freak, huh? I got you, girl. I'll let him know what's going on, see if he wants to join us." He started fiddling with his phone again, and Robin went back to sucking. She was up to taking about half the length of the long, thick cock, but she was determined to go all the way before this was all over. She dutifully went about her work, while Jay texted back and forth, barely acknowledging her at all.

After about ten minutes, Robin heard the sound of a door opening, and someone new entering the room. She stopped sucking and turned to see who it was, but Jay immediately grabbed her head and pushed her back down onto his dick. Her mouth instinctively opened and she went back to sucking as this new person's footsteps approached.

"Nah, bitch. Keep sucking." Jay kept his hand on her head, and she did as she was told.

"Damn, bro. The fuck did I just walk in on?" This new voice was clearly amused at the scene he had just walked in on.

"Found this bitch in the hall. She walked right up to me and practically begged to suck my dick."

"No shit?"

"Yeah. She pretty good, too. Look at this shit."

"Damn, I see. You want me to leave? I don't want to interrupt."

"Nah, she want all the dick she can get. I think she can take both of us. You up for it?" Robin just kept sucking through all of this back and forth, savoring the submissive feeling of how little either of them seemed to care about her.

"Damn, man." The other voice paused, considering the offer. Robin could feel his eyes all over her as she kept sucking Jay's magnificent cock. She had finally worked down to about 2/3 of its full length. The tip of his cock was now pressing against her throat when she took it in her mouth. To go any further, she would need to deep throat it.

"Just get over here man. This bitch is ready to go." Just as he said that, Robin pressed her face down onto his cock, popping it into her throat. She went down, as far as she could, his cock penetrating deeper and deeper into her throat, until she had the entire thing inside her. "Fuck!" It was the first time Jay had really reacted while she had been blowing him. His head cocked back, his eyes closed. Robin held that position, with that massive black cock filling her entire throat, her eyes looking up at the sexy black man she was servicing. He placed his hands on her head and began to pump his cock inside her throat -- short, shallow strokes, with Robin's impossibly tight throat milking his dick. After a few moments of this, Robin couldn't take any more, and pulled off his cock entirely, strings of saliva and drool dangling from her lips to Jay's beautiful black cock. Robin took a few moments to take in some air and collect herself.

"Holy fuck." It was the other voice again. Robin turned to finally see who it was, and as the saliva dripped from her lips and chin, still trying to catch her breath, she saw another black man standing there, eyes wide and staring right at her. He was a little shorter than Jay, but much wider. If Jay looked like an NBA player, this new guy looked like an NFL linebacker. He was thick with muscle. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and some basketball shorts. He was also quite handsome, with a friendly face and an easy smile. Robin looked him up and down, though she didn't say anything.

"Goddamn, girl. That felt amazing. Took that whole damn dick in your throat, fuck." Jay was still trying to catch his breath. Robin couldn't help but smile at how pleased he seemed with her. She licked her lips and looked over at the new guy.

"Hey," she said, a little sheepishly. Here she was, in her skimpy bikini, with spit dripping all down her chin after deep throating a huge black dick. She was really at a loss for how to introduce herself from this position. "Um, you want to come on over?"

The new guy didn't hesitate, he began to strip right away. He peeled off his t-shirt, revealing a thick, muscled black body. He wasn't as toned as Jay, but his thick, muscled body emanated pure power, and Robin found him incredibly sexy. He pulled down his shorts to reveal his boxers, then sat down on the edge of the other bed and spread his legs in invitation.

"Come on, girl. Let's see what you can do." He sat there looking at Robin with the same smug face Jay had. These men knew just how to treat a slut like her. She immediately slipped down to her knees on the floor between his legs. She reached up and pulled down his boxers, revealing another huge black cock. It was half-hard, and from Robin's view it seemed about as big as Jay's. She took it in her mouth and began to suck.

"Aw, shit. There you go." He was a little more emotive than Jay had been, and made clear that he was enjoying Robin's mouth. Her plump pink lips worked up and down the shaft, and the new cock hardened further in her mouth. Robin could hear animalistic moans and exclamations as she sucked, coming from the handsome black face looking down at her. Each time he made a sound, she felt a new jolt of satisfaction. She was doing a good job pleasing these cocks, and that made her very happy.

As the second cock reached its full hardness, Robin heard Jay speak up from behind her.

"Alright, bitch. Let's see that ass. Time for you to take this dick for real."

"Yeah, bitch. Can't wait to feel that pussy wrapped around this dick."

"Pussy? Bro, can't you tell? This bitch a tranny." Robin kept sucking as the two of them talked.

"No fucking way. Don't play, bro."

"You don't see that bulge she got? Damn, man. You really don't know, I guess."

"I don't know man, I'm not sure about all this now." Despite his seeming hesitation, his dick remained in Robin's mouth as she sucked away.

"Bro, she suck dick like a tranny. You can't tell? Them hoes go crazy for black dick. Man, you got a lot to learn."

"Damn, you fuck one before? For real?"

"A few, yeah. Nothing better when you need to nut and no bitches around. A tranny? Shit, they'll drop everything just to go give some head." Robin tried not to laugh while she kept sucking. Jay was right on the money. She was everything he said she was. And she felt a thrill inside her every time he said some new degrading thing.

"I don't know, man. Isn't it a little fucked up?"

"Nah, nothing to it. If you don't want to fuck that ass, I'll do it. I mean, you see how she giving head. You like that, right? Anything weird about that?"

"Man. I don't know. I guess not. And she is fine as hell. You really got a dick, girl?" Robin looked up and pulled the dick from her mouth. She looked him in the eyes and gave a quick, matter-of-fact nod, then went back to sucking.

"See? Told you she was a tranny. Now get up here, bitch. Get in position, you gonna take both these black dicks." Jay stood up and made room for Robin on the bed, and she hopped onto it. She moved to the center of the bed on all fours, propped up on her knees and elbows.

"Go on up there," Jay said. "You get the mouth. I'll take this ass, since you don't want it." The two men moved into position -- Jay behind, and the other man directly in front of Robin's face. He sat back, relaxed against the head of the bed, his hard cock standing majestically just inches from Robin's mouth. Behind her, she felt Jay's weight shifting the mattress as he moved directly behind her. Her bikini bottoms were pulled down violently, leaving her ass fully exposed. On the small of her back, she felt a soft, warm sensation -- Jay's enormous cock, resting on her back. He bounced it on the top of her ass a few times, slapping it against her soft skin. It somehow felt even larger when she couldn't see it, as she felt the long, hard shaft dragging across her body. She felt the tip start poking around, sliding up and down between her cheeks. It was searching, looking for an entrance.

While Jay playfully teased Robin's ass with his huge cock, she leaned forward and began to suck the other cock once more.

"Damn, girl. You ready to take both these black dicks? You must love black dick." Robin smiled while she sucked, loving the dirty talk from the man she was pleasing. "Let's see if my boy is right, if you trannies know how to please black dick for real. Keep sucking, bitch." Robin did as she was told, in total bliss.

Just then, Jay's cock found the entrance it had been searching for, and popped inside her ass. She nearly collapsed down onto the bed in shock. It was huge, and it hurt going in. She popped the dick out of her mouth and dropped her face to the sheets.

"Fuck!" It was all she could say. She heard laughter from both men.

"Oh no, come on bitch. This is what you wanted, right?" Jay didn't press any deeper, but he kept the thick head of his cock just inside Robins tight asshole. "You taking this dick, that's just how it's gonna be. Spread that ass, bitch." Robin took a deep breath, reached her hand back to her ass, and pulled her cheeks apart, opening her asshole.

"Yeah, bitch." It was the man in front. "Look at that shit, she opening wide for that dick. She want it bad, huh?"

"Told you, bro. It's just how these white tranny hoes are." He pressed in a little further, and Robin whimpered. "I'm going slow, don't worry. I know it hurts, girl. We going slow. But you are taking this whole dick before you leave, so you just need to accept that." He pressed a little further, and Robin moaned.

"Sounds like she likes it. Hey, bitch, who told you to stop sucking. Get this dick back in your mouth." Robin looked back up at the dick in her face. SLowly, she leaned forward again and began to suck on it, a bit less enthusiastically than before. She had no idea how much of Jay's cock was inside her right now. She felt him begin to pull out slowly, a few inches. But before he pulled all the way out, he plunged back in, sending another jolt of pain throughout Robin's body. She tried her best to focus on sucking the cock in front of her, but the pain was overwhelming. Jay continued pumping, in and out, going a little deeper with each new thrust. Robin felt her asshole stretching, and she felt the massive black cock probing deeper into her than any cock had ever gone. Each time she thought she had taken his full length, he would thrust even deeper. She was thankful for how slow he was going, and the pain began to lessen over time as her asshole stretched to accommodate him. She kept sucking the cock in front of her. She took it out and rubbed it across her face. She stared into the eyes of the man she was sucking, relishing the feeling of how little he respected her. She was a toy for these two sexy black men. They didn't give a fuck about her, and she loved it.

After several minutes of this, of being filled from both ends, something changed. Robin felt a slight twinge of pleasure from deep inside her ass. The pain was still there, but now it was mixed with something else. The big black dick that had been tearing her open started moving a bit faster, in and out, and it began to feel good. Then it began to feel *very* good. Robin unconsciously stopped sucking again, her body bucking and squirming on its own. The feeling of Jay's massive cock using her ass like a fleshlight started to overwhelm her. Before, she had been thinking hard about how best to please these two perfect black cocks. Now, she couldn't focus on a single thing. She thought she heard someone say something, but she didn't quite catch it. She felt too good. Her mind was getting fuzzy. She wasn't focused on anything but the feeling of that massive black cock pumping in and out of her. Her own cock and balls, dwarfed in size by these black monsters, hung down limp between her legs, swinging front to back as her body was pumped from both ends.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She didn't mean to say it. It just came out. "Harder! Fuck." She could hardly believe what she was saying. Just a few moments ago, she was in extreme pain. Now, she was begging for more. She smiled to herself as she kept getting pounded, at what a total slut she was. She was in her element now. This was who she was, at the deepest core of her being. This was when she felt most alive, when she felt like her truest self. Her mind drifted off into pure bliss as she continued getting pounded.

Suddenly, it happened. With a hard, quick thrust, Jay's cock penetrated deeper than it ever had, and she felt his body pressed hard against her ass. She felt his big, heavy balls slap against hers as he finally entered her fully. He held himself there, his hands on Robin's hips, holding her in place. He grunted like an animal, in pleasure and satisfaction at his accomplishment.

"Fuck, I'm balls deep. Damn girl, you really did take it all." Robin barely heard him speaking. Her face was buried in the sheets, her hands clutching at the covers. It was painful, but it felt good as well. And more than the actual feeling itself, she found herself deeply satisfied on an emotional level. She was being taken, fully. These men had made her their bitch. Jay had pressed deep inside her, deep enough to touch her soul. He was claiming her from the inside. This was the way things were supposed to be. She was a bitch for these powerful black men. They had total control and ownership of her and her holes. She loved the feeling. This was where she was meant to be.

"Damn, you took that whole dick, bitch? I bet that ass is tight as hell, too."

"Not anymore, I'm bout to loosen this ho up." The two of them were laughing. This was just a casual hang for them. Robin meant nothing to them. She was experiencing total bliss, and they were laughing at her. They were treating her like a simple trashy slut, a toy for them to use and then discard. It felt so fucking good to her. They were right. She was a toy for them. Behind her, Jay began to pull back, then thrust back in. He started to pump her slowly, every inward thrust going balls deep once again. The pain had mostly subsided, replaced by dull, steady pleasure at the rhythm of his pumping. Occasionally, she would feel overwhelming jolts of pleasure shoot through her entire body, letting out a whimper or a moan each time. He was fucking her now -- fully, deeply.