Robin at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, bitch. Start sucking again. Get this nut." Robin took the cock in her mouth again, and began sucking. Once it was nice and wet, she took it down her throat. She pressed down until her lips were down to the base, the entire shaft down her throat. She began to work her throat up and down on the huge cock, milking it. She could hear obvious sounds of pleasure from above, and she started to pump his cock faster and faster inside her throat. Behind her, Jay continued thrusting his huge cock deep inside her, picking up the pace. He was pumping her at a nice rhythm, and she was loving every second of it. The feeling of her own cock hanging uselessly while she was getting pounded filled her with a satisfying feeling of submission. She liked her cock a lot, but it had no place here. It had no purpose. She was just a pair of holes for these real men to use, however they wanted. They didn't care about giving her pleasure at all -- which actually did fill her with a kind of satisfaction. She was a toy for them, and she was making them feel good.

As Robin was lost in the pleasure of the moment, she heard the man fucking her throat begin to breathe heavily, his grunting becoming more frantic. He was close to the edge. With a violent shove, he used both his huge, powerful hands to push her down all the way onto his cock once again, and she felt the cock filling her throat begin to pulse and twitch. A torrent of cum blasted down her throat, accompanied by masculine moans of pleasure. Pulse after pulse, cum shot down her throat, and she gulped it all down. With each swallow, the contraction of her throat around the massive cock milked it further. For what seemed like several minutes, Robin was held in place, clamped down on this stranger's cock, taking shot after shot of his cum directly into her belly. After taking more cum down her throat than she ever had before, she began to feel the cock within her throat soften, just slightly, as the animalistic groaning and grunting began to subside. Eventually, she pulled her head up off the cock, until finally the head popped out, leaving her mouth empty once again. She looked up at the satisfied face in front of her, his eyes closed, with a big smile on his face. It was a look of total satisfaction.

"Shit. Goddamn." He opened his eyes and looked down at Robin. She stared back, the taste of his cum on her tongue and her throat incredibly sore, her body bouncing forward and back from the hard pounding she was still taking from behind. "Damn, girl. You drank down all that nut, huh?" He laughed and fell back against the head of the bed, utterly exhausted. He sat there for a second, breathing heavily.

While Robin's throat was now empty, her ass was still being pumped aggressively from behind. Jay's massive cock was bottoming out with every thrust, and he had worked himself into a rather aggressive rhythm. Once Robin had finished the cock in her mouth, he seemed to pick up the pace even further. His large, powerful hands grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto his cock as he simultaneously thrust forward, and Robin felt it like a spear through her entire being. Each thrust was a violent assault, but the pain was now fully intertwined with pleasure, to the degree that she couldn't tell the difference anymore. She had lost herself to the power of this massive cock. It was dominating both her body and her mind.

As Jay continued to quicken his pace, Robin simply lowered her face down to the bed and grasped with her hands at the sheets. Her ass was raised up, held in place by Jay. Robin loved this position -- face down, ass up. She bit down on the sheets, her eyes closed, as she focused on the feeling of this cock filling her completely. For a while longer, she continued getting pounded like that. Jay smacked her ass, forcing out a whorish whimper. He seemed pleased with that, and started doing it regularly as he fucked her. His every instinct seemed to indicate that he was here to dominate, and Robin was his property, to treat however he pleased. As Robin continued to relish the feeling of being totally dominated by this powerful black god, she heard his breathing begin to quicken behind her. He began to grunt and groan, and his steady rhythm was replaced by singular, powerful thrusts. He was about to cum.

Finally, his hands pulled down on Robin's waist, back onto his cock, until she felt his balls slap against hers. He held her there, his voice booming out with animalistic pleasure into the room. Deep inside her, she felt warm cum shoot violently inside her. It came in spurts, and with each shot of cum filling her up, she felt the massive black cock inside her pulse and twitch, so tightly was she wrapped around it still. The slightest twitch of that monster cock was noticeable within her, and each time it sent another jolt of pleasure through her entire body. The cum filling her felt strange. It wasn't a sensation she particularly enjoyed -- but on an emotional level, she was in ecstasy. As this dominant black man came deep inside her, she felt waves of intense pleasure. His cum was claiming her from the inside, and she was taking all of it, happily. He didn't ask, and he didn't apologize. He drained his perfect cock inside her ass, simply because it was his right to do so. Robin loved the feeling. As his cock began to soften slightly, and its pulsing began to slow, he pulled it out, slowly, until the massive head finally popped out of her sore little asshole.

Robin felt a lot of things in that moment. She felt her asshole hanging open, stretched wider than ever before, twitching wildly. Her insides felt empty, missing the giant black cock that had filled her so completely up to this point. She felt the strange, warm, liquid feeling of Jay's cum oozing within her. As she held her position on the bed -- face down, ass up -- she began to feel it leak out of her twitching asshole, down to her own balls. Jay had made her his bitch -- fully, to the greatest degree possible. As she felt his cum dripping out of her, Robin savored that submissive feeling. Her body shook and trembled, exhausted from a long night of hard fucking. When she could no longer hold herself up, she finally collapsed down onto the bed and rested there.

The two men in the room began to stand up and move around, cleaning themselves up. They said nothing to her. They didn't acknowledge her at all. She felt in that moment like a discarded fleshlight, an object that had been used and now held zero interest for either of these two men who had just had their dicks deep inside her, moments ago. After a brief rest, Robin began to collect herself. She stood up off the bed and searched for her bikini bottoms. As he walked around the room, cum continued to leak out of her ass, down her leg. She didn't move to clean it -- she was enjoying the feeling. She pulled on her bikini bottoms and headed for the door.

"Thanks, boys. That was fun."

"Bye, bitch." It was the second man. Robin realized just then that she never got his name. She smiled to herself, at what a slut she was. She had deep-throated this man's cock and swallowed all of his cum. And she never even knew his name. She giggled to herself as she headed out the door, into the hotel hallway, cum still leaking down her leg. Her ass was incredibly sore, and she felt it sharply with each step she took. It didn't bother her. She liked the idea of being in this kind of dull pain from such a hard fuck. She stepped onto the elevator and headed up to the 8th floor. She walked back to Room 815, swiped her key card, and headed inside.

She expected to find Johnny fast asleep. It had been a couple hours after all, and he had seemed extremely tired earlier. The sound of the TV still filled the room. Robin stepped around the corner and saw Johnny lying on the bed, still fully clothed, laughing at something on the TV screen. He seemed wide awake.

"Oh, hey babe. How was the pool? Did you have fun?" He seemed to be in good spirits.

"Oh, it was fine," Robin said, hesitantly. "Did you take a nap? I thought you were going to bed."

"Nah, I've just been watching TV. Didn't feel like sleeping."

"You weren't waiting up for me, were you?" Robin thought back to just moments ago, when she was being pumped from both ends by massive black cocks. "I wouldn't have taken so long if I knew you were staying up until I got back."

"No, it's not that. I ordered a pizza. Oh, there's a lot left, if you want some. It's still warm, it just got here a few minutes ago." He motioned to a pizza box sitting on the side table. "So, I had some pizza, watched some TV, and that's all. I thought about heading down to the pool, actually. But I didn't feel like walking all that way. How was it, anyway?"

"It was fine, Baby." Robin moved back to the bathroom. Cum was still dripping down her leg. Johnny didn't mind her fucking other guys -- she did it all the time. But she still thought it might be rude to get someone else's cum all over the bed, so she felt the need to clean up, for his sake. She grabbed a washcloth and started cleaning herself up while the conversation continued.

"So, did you get any action?" His voice was lightly teasing. "Because, you know, I'm feeling a little frisky over here myself, right now. If you still want to try to score tonight, you can try your luck with me." She could hear the smile in his voice, even without seeing him.

"Who said I didn't score already?" She smiled to herself in the bathroom mirror, imagining his face at that moment.

"No way. Are you kidding? Wow. I guess I underestimated you. Are you serious?"

"Guess what I did tonight, Baby." Robin continued cleaning up while Johnny paused to consider the possibilities.

"Hmmm. Did you blow someone?"

"I did." She paused for a beat. "What else?"

"What else? Oh, shit. Did you swallow?"

"Of course." Another pause. "What else, Baby?" She heard Johnny laugh from the other room.

"Oh shit. Don't tell me you got someone to fuck you. Really?"

"I did." She paused for quite a while this time. "Then what?"

"Huh? I don't.... What?" He seemed to be at a loss for words. By that point, Robin was adequately cleaned up. She stepped back into the hotel room and toward the bed. She sat down beside Johnny, who was just casually lying down, still watching TV.

"Well, I blew the desk clerk, if you remember him." Robin smiled her sexiest smile and cuddled up close to her man as she began to go over all the details of the past few hours. Her body still sore from the amazing fuck she had just gotten, she recounted all the ways she had been fucked and used throughout the hotel over the course of the evening. With each new revelation, Johnny's eyes grew wider. Typically, he loved to hear about Robin acting slutty. It turned him on to know just how intensely she loved to fuck, even if it wasn't him she was fucking. Tonight was no exception. As Robin told him all the sordid details, he began to grow visibly aroused. His hand reached down and began to rub at the crotch of his jeans. Robin could see his bulge growing more prominent with each passing moment. As she was finishing up the story of the two beautiful black men that had fucked her silly, she pressed closer to Johnny and stuck her hand down his pants, grabbing his cock with no subtlety whatsoever.

"Damn. Are you sure you're ready to go again? Sounds like you've done a lot tonight already." It was a considerate thing to say -- especially considering that he managed to express it while Robin's hand was wrapped around his cock. She simply smiled back at him, then leaned in and kissed him deeply. This was the one thing she loved doing with him over anyone else. The feeling of his tongue in her mouth, his lips pressed against hers. She had fucked a lot of men over their time together, but no one kissed her like Johnny. The two of them made out there on the bed while Robin gently jerked his cock up and down.

After a long passionate kiss, Robin began removing his clothes -- first his t-shirt, then his jeans, then his boxers. She quickly removed her little blue bikini for the final time that night, and the two of them simply laid there together, fully naked, staring into each other's eyes. Their hands began to move and explore each other's bodies, and they continued kissing as they cuddled there on the bed.

Robin grabbed Johnny by the shoulder and spun him onto his back. She crawled over the top of him, then straddled him with one knee on either side. She looked down at her man, both of them smiling like frisky teenagers fooling around for the first time. She grabbed his hard cock in her hand, then moved her body into position over it. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto his cock, guiding it with her hand wrapped around at the base of it. The hard, hot head poked between her cheeks, right up against her asshole. Her ass was still sore from before, from the last cock she had inside her. That black monster was much bigger than Johnny's cock, though his was still a respectable length and girth. Without much resistance at all, she popped the head inside her. Then, she unceremoniously lowered herself down all the way onto him, taking him all the way to the base. His eyes widened, in shock at how suddenly he had entered her fully. Robin's eyes lit up as she stared down at him, savoring the varied expressions of surprise and pleasure on his face.

Normally, she would have to work his cock in slowly, stretching to accommodate him over time. But she had already been stretched out tonight, and the usual sensation of pain that came at the beginning of a session of anal sex was nowhere to be found. Instead, she felt only pleasure. Ever since that huge black cock had left her empty, her ass had felt like it was missing something. It craved that feeling of being full, of having a man inside. Now, Johnny was the one filling her. Rather than the primal, animalistic feeling of being dominated that she'd had with Jay's cock inside her, she felt something different with Johnny. With him and his cock, she felt something much closer to love. She wanted nothing more than to make him feel good. Her feelings of affection toward him gave the current moment a very different vibe than she had felt with Jay and his friend, or with Gary or the front desk clerk. She enjoyed making those men cum. She enjoyed it a lot. But making Johnny cum was an act of love, not just lust. She wanted him to feel good, and she wanted it to be because of her. With other men, she loved being treated like trash, like an object. With Johnny, she craved that look of love in his eyes, staring into her eyes as his cock filled her ass. She wanted to matter to him, and she knew that she did.

With love in her eyes, she began to buck her hips, riding on his cock, milking it with her soft white bubble butt. Johnny reached up and grabbed her large fake breasts, squeezing them as she rode his cock. His thumbs swirled around her nipples, teasing her, driving her wild. She rocked her hips back and forth. His dick felt incredible inside her, sliding in with ease due to the loosened state of her asshole. She worked his cock in and out as he simply sat back and enjoyed the motion of her body. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself close. The two of them locked lips, their tongues dancing, and she continued riding him, her soft, large breasts pressed up against his chest. She began to move faster, and Johnny's moans into her mouth indicated that he was getting close. The two lovers wrapped their arms around each other, Robin bucking wildly on top of Johnny's hard cock, their lips locked together in pure romantic ecstasy.

Suddenly, Johnny let out a familiar moan, the sound of orgasm. Robin slowed her hips rocking to a gentle pace as warm cum once again shot deep inside her. She never moved her lips from Johnny's as he came inside her. The two lovers kept kissing, kept holding each other in their arms as Johnny's cum filled his girl. Spurt after spurt filled her, and Robin found herself in love with the feeling. Taking Jay's cum from his big black cock had been an act of total submission by a wild slut, but it was different here with Johnny. He was filling her with love, the purest expression of it. This was a romantic act. And her acceptance of his cum inside her was an act of love as well. She wanted it all. And she didn't want to let it leak out. She wanted to keep it all inside her. She wanted all of his cum, now and forever. She wanted him to want to cum inside her. She was his girl, and he was her man. His cum was a gift, it made her complete. These were the thoughts in her head as Johnny's hard cock continued to fill her up, as they continued making out there on the hotel bed. Once the last of his cum had emptied inside her, the two of them rolled over, side by side, and simply cuddled there in the bed together. They were naked, and they were completely spent.

Robin closed her eyes and savored this moment of bliss, with her man's warm cum inside her, his strong arms wrapped around her. She turned to face Johnny, who was still breathing heavily, though he had a big goofy grin on his face.

"Damn. That was amazing, Baby Girl." The two of them stared into each other's eyes, perfectly satisfied and content in that moment. Robin leaned in and gave him a playful, loving smooch on the lips.

"Yeah, it was." She smiled a happy smile, her eyes bright with love for the man beside her. And with that, the two of them drifted off to sleep together.

-- The End --