Robin Gets Her Ass Licked Pt. 01

Story Info
A gymnast craves to get her ass licked.
1.7k words
4.33
24.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission here. appreciate your valuable feedbacks and suggestions.

*

ouch.. Robin winced, as pain shot up through her thigh. The pain made her think about the past and she thought about the unfortunate accident she had when she was 19 while she was practicing her gymnastics.

Robin started practicing gymnastics at the age of 13, slow and steadily she improved herself and during her college years she was so close to get selected by the gymnastics federation committee to represent her country, but an unfortunate accident, she had during her practice had put a dent on her dream of representing her country. Her mother was devastated when she heard the doctor say that her daughter have two bones broken in her ankle.

After surgery, it took 6months for Robin to recover and do her daily activities but she has to refrain from doing anything that puts weight on her legs and doctors told that she need to wait for another 8 or 10months before she can do any gymnastics. She was depressed and angry that her dream got crushed just because of her stupid accident. Her mom advised her to go see a counselor, she reluctantly agreed to her mother and went on to see her counselor regularly, she improved mentally after a few sessions.

At 22, Robin dated a guy from the gym that lasted for almost 6months and they had broke up. After that she didn't got into any serious relationship.

Now at 26, She has been coaching young girls in a local gymnasium. Her coach asked her if she would be interested in coaching some of his students, because he thought it would do her good and she can help the budding talents rather than wasting her talents and knowledge doing other works. She hesitated at first but the thought of doing some gymnastics and coaching some young talents is what she needed to thrive in her life, so she agreed to the coach's proposal.

It's been two years since she started coaching at the local gymnasium and also hitting the gym regularly has allowed her to stay to fit, in any case her ass just got slightly bigger and her abs more prominent... ouch... she winced again as pain shot up through her thighs, she turned off the shower as she stepped out of her bathroom. she pulled her thigh muscle while working out, four days back, at first she thought the pain would go away in a day or two but the pain lingered and it only shot up when she moved her legs in a certain way.

She stood before full length mirror completely nude except for her hair that she draped it with her towel. she slowly turned her hips side to side admiring her physique as little droplets of water flow down on her toned abs towards her carefully shaved landing strip. except for that little landing strip Robin had waxed her pussy and ass, she even liked the feeling around her asshole after waxing. she traced the droplet from the landing strip to her clit and to the length of her slit, as her other hand moved along her big ass and she slowly traced her finger between her ass cheeks to find her asshole,she could feel her pussy responding to the slightest touch of finger on her sensitive asshole, as her other hand nonchalantly rubbed her clit.

Almost a month ago Robin came home with a guy who also comes to her gym, they both started making out as soon as they entered the house and he took of her jeans and panties, he kneeled before her placing her left leg on his shoulder and started licking her pussy, after few minutes of his tongue ministrations Robin felt she was nearing her orgasm, she wanted to lay down or sit somewhere, so she reluctantly pulled her away from his mouth. He looked at her as though he had done something wrong but his eyes lit up when he saw her sit at the edge of the couch and pulled her knees to her chest exposing her plump pussy and ass. he saw her pussy slick with her wetness and his saliva and her beautiful puckered asshole winking at him gloriously, he place his hands on the back of thighs and started assaulting her pussy with his tongue. he licked and flicked at her clit.

Robin squirmed and she felt like her pussy was on fire and leaked copious amount of juices, " your tongue feels so good on my pussy, dont stop licking I'm about to cum", she said as she pushed his head deep into her snatch, he lapped at her pussy hungrily, just as when he felt her body tighten he took his mouth away from her pussy and looked up at her staring deep into her eyes, Robin moaned "don't stop now I'm so close" her eyes full of lust. He lowered his face, and he licked her from the tailbone, then her sensitive asshole and all the way up along the length of her sopping pussy then he again dragged his tongue starting from her beautiful asshole to pussy, third time his tongue stayed at her asshole as he started rimming her puckered hole. Robin felt an electric shock went through her whole body when she felt a tongue lick her asshole for the first time in her life and her hips buckled when she felt it again, it sent her over the edge and her body shook violently, as she started cumming, while getting her ass rimmed for the first time.

Robin lazily pulled his face and kissed his lips deeply and said "lemme take care of you. but just give me a moment to embrace this orgasm you gave me". He simply kissed her nodding and sat beside her on the couch. once she regained her composure she knelt between his legs and took his hard aching cock in her mouth. He groaned, as she gave him a sloppy blowjob. She deep throated him before releasing his cock from her mouth, and she stood up facing him and lined his hard cock against her pussy as she straddled him. once his cock is completely sheathed inside her wet pussy, she started slowly grinding her pussy.

"God... your pussy feels amazing.. fuckkkk. you're amazing", he groaned as he took hold of big ass squeezing and spreading them. they kissed hard and both know that they're nearing their climax. she started riding his cock in a frenzy, that is when she felt his fingers rubbing her asshole. This set her off and her body quivered as she came hard. He pulled his cock out and two thick ropes of cum landed between her tits, some on his abs. she moaned hugging him tightly as his softening cock Sandwiched between their sweaty body, his cum gluing them together.

Once their orgasms subsided, she moved to his side, and kissing him on the cheek and said " you just gave me an orgasm of my life", she traced her fingers between her tits, feeling the wetness of his cum, trailing all the way to her navel, "hmm, you sure came a lot" she cooed, as she licked her fingers tasting his cum. she then pushed him so he could lay on his back on the couch, as she straddled his and lowered herself, taking his cock in her mouth. She felt his cock get hard in her mouth as her fingers played with his balls, massaging them. He on the other hand licked her pussy for a minute before moving his tongue towards her asshole, and licking it, eliciting a moan from Robin. As he got the motivation he needed, he started assaulting her asshole with his tongue. she took his now hard cock out of her mouth and sat upright squeezing her tits with one hand as her other hand lazily stroked his cock.

As she was nearing her third orgasm of the night, she started rubbing her clit, as his tongue tried to penetrate her asshole. "nghhhh.. fuckkk. im gonna cumm..", she screamed and her hips buckled as she came, her pussy juice dripping on his chin and neck. she got down and kissed him deeply. She felt his hard cock rubbing her thighs, "gimme a minute and let me take care of that for you", she said before kissing him again.

Robin still felt a tingle in stomach, whenever she thought about that night of steamy sex and the feeling of his tongue in her sensitive asshole. since then the mere thought of getting her ass licked made her so horny. She savoured the feeling of his tongue on her puckered hole, as she rubbed her finger against her asshole, squeezing her small perky tits and pulling her hard nipples. A moaned escaped her lips as she watched herself in the mirror.

She broke from her trance as her phone chimed, a reminder she had set to visit the massage parlor. she had booked a massage @5o'clock. Robin thought that the massage would help her with the pain and an added plus it will be very relaxing, so she looked up online for massage parlors near her home, after surfing through some of the prospects she finally decided to call a parlor. She told the receptionist that she needed a deep tissue, and the receptionist told that they have an opening at 5:00pm in the evening, Robin without any hesitation told the receptionist to book her for 5:00pm. She looked at the time its 4:30pm, she have enough time to get to the parlor. but why waste time admiring her body while she can admire it any time, she quickly put on her gym shorts, sports bra and loose T-shirt. The gym shorts is so tight and she had pulled it to her waist it showed the shape of her plump pussy and her ass spilling out of the shorts. Robin thought why wear panties when you're sure as hell would remove it during massage session, but she sure did miss the sensation of her thong between her smoothly waxed ass.

Thanks for reading, please leave your suggestions in your comments. Will try to post the next part in a week.