All Comments on 'Robin Gets Her Ass Licked Pt. 01'

by Passionsea69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would be the same. Oral sex to prepare for intercourse and more licking during intercourse. He could have inserted a finger during sex, and feel his penis passing back and forth. You should write about 69 on him and you sitting up to take advantage of his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story please keep writing I loved it

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Eat that ass 😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proofread, proofread, proofread! Check spelling and grammar. Check repetitive words and terms - like how many times do you use the word ‘country’ in the initial paragraphs. it will help make sentences flow better when you clean them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys that go around the world are desired by many women. Robin needs to reciprocate

amritaloveramritaloverover 1 year ago

Nice first effort. The story needs some proofreading, yet the subject matter is great. The asshole's many nerve endings are ripe for skillful ministrations. Only the most confident ladies will ask and the most generous gentlemen will do so. The results often reach the next level of orgasm. I often lick my masseuses'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But...

You need an editor/proofreader. It almost seems as if this was authored by someone who was not primarly an English speaker.

For example, you wrote: "...he place his hands..." You meant PLACED.

Too many others to mention.

The pussy and ass licking wasn't bad, but certainly not great.

And all you say about her subsequent blowjob is that it was "sloppy". Perhaps factual, as far as it went, but not erotic.

And the ending was so abrupt. Huh?

Three stars.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Love her horniness, if only she weren't addicted 💙to waxing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous