Robin Gives Thanks Ch. 01

Story Info
Robin's Thanksgiving takes a turn when she meets Greg.
4.7k words
4.35
9.6k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain fictionalized characters from memories of my life.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty + year old, still sexually active, bi, woman. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm still perfect but in different sizes. I am gifted with green eyes.

Giving Thanks

I have always found Walmart to be a great place to watch people. Remind me to tell y'all how a new email friend challenged me to do something very naughty in my local Walmart. It is only with that challenge experience that I became one of the people not only watching but also being watched.

On Thursday, in the afternoon, I played tennis with my friend Connie and without going home to change I stopped by Walmart to pick up a few things. Now I knew that my tennis outfit with my super short skirt was borderline naughty but what the hell, it's Walmart. To make it worse the short tights I usually wear under my tennis skirt were in the wash so I had on panties the same color as the skirt but that did leave a lot of leg showing but what the hell, it's Walmart. I used a mans shirt as a coverup but the one I had with me was old limp and rather see thru but what the hell, it's Walmart.

As I got out of my car I dropped my keys and didn't even think that I shouldn't just bend over to pick them up. Of course when I stood up there he was in the next aisle watching. Our eyes met and he smiled. Good looking guy, probably mid or late 40's, gray very short hair and clean shaven. I was later surprised to see his eyes were the same color, perhaps a little darker green than mine. I returned his smile and walked to the store.

I saw him again in the store but it did not at all look like he was stalking me, just a coincidence. At least once I caught a glimpse of him as I had just bent to get an item off the bottom shelf. Sometimes I feel like I should have been born a man. I have read that men think about sex all the time. I am not at all sure that is true but I think about sex a lot and in a lot of unrelated ways. For example, when I first saw him in the parking lot I glanced down at his shorts and tried to see a bulge.

Shopping done and in line at the checkout I was behind a rather tired looking young woman with an overloaded cart and a young child on her hip. She was trying to pay for her groceries with a debit card (Wix?) that was short five dollars. As I caught on to what was going on she was trying to decide what not to buy. I took five dollars out and poked her in the arm and slipped it to her without, I thought, others seeing. She looked at me with a question mark on her face. I told her: "Just paying it forward. Have a great Thanksgiving!"

She smiled and said: "Thank you, a blessed Thanksgiving to you to ma'am." Damn she had to spoil it with the old lady "ma'am."

I continued to load my items onto the checkout conveyor belt and as I lifted my head out of the cart he was there looking at me with a big smile on his face. He said very simply: "I saw what you just did. You are a beautiful woman with a good heart. My name is Greg." He extended his hand.

I shook his hand and said: "I'm Robin. Thanks for the complements, both of them." We said nothing more and I left the store and went home. I put my purchases away, changed into skinny black jeans, a black top and black heels and headed out on one more errand. I love all black, I think it sets off my gray hair, green eyes and "mature" figure in a very conservative but sexy way. I even had on a black velvet baseball like cap to deal with the wind from my convertible. The weather in my costal Florida town had been exceptionally warm for thanksgiving week and I was going topless, well my car was anyway.

I headed over to the local university Performing Arts Center to buy a ticket for a concert on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I love the blues and being in a crowd would help me fill my otherwise a little lonely weekend.

Nice young lady in the ticket office sold me a great seat, center middle auditorium. Yes, I asked for and got the senior discount. Of course she ended our conversation with: "Thank you ma'am." Damn, was I really getting that old? As I turned to leave he was standing behind me waiting to buy tickets. I looked at him, smiled and said: "Hello again Greg." He smiled, mentioned what a pleasant coincidence it was to see me again and told me I must be a quick change artist. I told him I lived nearby and I did need to change out of my tennis outfit. I smiled and winked at him and I think he knew what I was hinting at.

We did the obligatory "Have a great Thanksgiving" and I left. He did not try to continue the conversation and I remember being just a little disappointed. I felt a little old. I had even flirted a little with him with the wink and all but, no reaction. There was a time when men would at least return a flirt. Oh well.

A good friend Mike, who owns a local Italian restaurant hosts a free Thanksgiving dinner for the poor and the homeless every year. Living alone leaves me with very few family obligations so I volunteered to be a server and work the kitchen, whatever he needed..

The dinner went great and left me beat. I went home, poured a double Jack and took a long bath. I then sat naked out by the pool under my lanai and sipped my drink under the moonlight. I loved sitting naked out by the pool on warm nights. Sipping my favorite drink and swimming reset my body clock to twenty years ago every time I did it. Joe Bonamassa was singing old blues songs when I first thought about this guy Greg.

I wasn't crazy attracted to him but thinking about him and imagining him naked was suiting my need at the moment. I have not had any serious "man time" in weeks and I needed it. I remembered his eyes as being warm, teeth straight and white. I thought of the chest hair I could just see at the neck of his shirt. I imagined my hands on his biceps. He was wearing shorts when I saw him at Walmart and I remember the muscles of his arms, legs and thighs. I was imagining my hands running up his legs to his thighs to his, I imagined, hairy private places.

Then he was gone and my hands were between my legs and on my breast caressing my nipple. My eyes we closed and I imagined my hands were his and they became more demanding as fingers were in me drawing the wet out and using that wetness to tease my clit. Close, so close. And then the fingers pinched my nipple, pinched it hard and I went over the edge.

I often wondered if my neighbors were ever curious about what was going on behind my fence. I can be a little noisy, even when I pleasemyself.

My orgasm gave me warmth and sleepiness and I awoke on the lounge at 2:00 and left the pool area and went off to bed. Happy Thanksgiving!

In the morning, I awoke early, made coffee and went for a long walk on the beach. While I walked I was inventorying my year, my life, but still not ready to move on, I was waiting for something, someone, just waiting.

The performance was at 2:00, yes an old person matinee. I wore my favorite little black dress and moms pearls with black heels and I carried a dressy sweater in case of theater chill. I lived nearby and it was a beautiful warm day. The performance would end before dark so I walked to the theater.

I arrived to a large crowd, saw a few people I knew and chatted a while. When the lights signaled "show time" those still not in the theater, myself included, found our seats. I sat next to a couple with a still empty seat beside mine. We exchanged the necessary "hello how are you" and I took my seat.

I was looking at the program and when I looked up Greg took the seat next to mine. We said a quick hello and looking at the question mark that was no doubt on my face he said: "Mary the woman who sold you your ticket is a friend and she was kind enough to give me at my request the seat next to yours."

I looked at him with my pool experience of the night before in my mind I said: "I'm happy she did."

The performance started. He smelled wonderful. Not cologne just clean. What I used to call: "Man fresh out of the shower clean." Every now and then our arms and hands would touch on the seat arm we shared and I felt a spark. Not really a spark but building chemistry, my old nemesis chemistry. At intermission he bought me a glass of wine and we talked about our shared love of the blues.

The conversation was light and easy almost like old friends. He mentioned he had tickets to see Joe Bonamassa in Jacksonville in January. I told him I would do "anything" to see him perform live.

He smiled and said: "anything?" and laughed.

The "show time" lights were flashing. I don't know what I was thinking but I took his hand and pulled him back toward the seats and said while walking: "Take me and find out." The chemistry I was feeling for this man was suddenly out of control. As we sat I reminded myself that I was old enough to be his mother and I was risking making a fool of myself. One song in, his hand found mine and we were holding hands.

As the performance ended and we were preparing to leave he asked if I liked Italian food. Without thinking I simply said: "Yes, I love it." In a blur and almost as though we had gone to the concert together, and this was all planned, he opened the passenger door to his car and I got in. When he got in he told me he knew a great local place and started the car. We chatted, I forget about what, and soon arrived at my friend Mikes' restaurant. He asked if I had ever eaten here and I said: "Yes, yesterday actually."

As we waited he apologized for the line, he had forgotten how busy it got here early in the evening. I was just starting to explain about my "just yesterday" comment when Mike came into the waiting area saw me and said hello. I introduced Greg. Mike left for a moment to speak to the hostess and returned. He told us he was sorry there were no tables but if we didn't mind eating in the kitchen we should follow him.

We sat at a staff table in the busy kitchen I explained how I spent Thanksgiving and a waitress appeared with a bottle of wine and a candle. Mike came over and asked what we liked to eat. When Greg suggested we had not seen a menu Mike said: "You do not need a menu. My staff does all the cooking at this time of day. Tonight I will cook for you and Robin. You are my guests." Mike then asked a series of questions. What kind of sauce? What kind of pasta? What kind of meat? As he walked away one of the cooks arrived with the most delicious calamari diablo we had ever eaten. That was followed by antipasto. That in turn was followed by our dinner Mike had prepared. I had a variation of Veal Marsala that was awesome. Greg had chicken. As we left two hours later I kissed Mike on the cheek and thanked him for the best Thanksgiving of my life. He insisted there was no charge.

As Greg and I left he took my hand and said: "Robin, you are an amazing woman. Is there no end to the surprises?"

As we drove away I asked Greg if it might be a good Idea if I told him where I live. He laughed and said: "Not yet." He pulled over and put the top down on his BMW. I put my sweater on and as I finished he leaned in and kissed me for the first time. Gentle, soft, just long enough to leave me in chemistry overload. Joe Bonamassa was playing in his car, a favorite song "Drive" and we were driving. I didn't even ask where we were going I just wanted to be with this wonderful man. When we arrived at the beach I felt his hand on my knee as he said: "Want to walk?" Damn, I was getting wet. I took my shoes off and put them in the back seat. We walked for about 10 minutes on a half moon night and he stopped. He took me close and I knew what he was about to do. As he held me I put my head on his shoulder near his ear and said softly: "Greg, stop. Think about what your doing. I'm old enough to be your mother."

He said nothing. Greg put his hand gently on my cheek and kissed me. Much more passionately this time. His tongue was just between my lips. I was no longer "getting" wet.

We walked hand in hand for a while longer and he asked if I would consider a night cap at his place. I knew what he was asking and where this was headed but I wanted just a little control so I suggested I would buy him a drink at my house. We returned to the car and drove off. I told him where I lived and of course because it was near the University he knew where it was.

When we arrived he parked behind my own little BMW in the driveway. Greg complimented me on my home and my taste in cars. I am fortunate to have been able to buy a beautiful home just a few blocks from the ocean. When we entered I switched on lights and put music on. Joe Bonamassa seemed appropriate. The lights in the lanai were on and the pool lights were already on.

I asked Greg if he liked Jack Daniels because I had a favorite drink I wanted him to try. He said he would love it. I told him where the half bath was if he needed it and as he went off to use it I started the drink. It was then that I realized my heels were still in his back seat. Joe was playing quietly in the background when I realized I could hear Greg peeing. He must have left the door slightly ajar. I am such a slut sometimes. I was actually wishing I was in the bathroom holding his cock as he peed.

When he returned we made the drink, my creation, an "old joe." A double shot of Jack Daniels Single Barrel, fresh orange peel with just a bit of orange pulp attached, and a dash of walnut bitters. Poured over a single large airless ice cube. It is my favorite drink. Yes there is a device to make airless ice cubes. They melt slowly so as to chill but not dilute the drink.

We toasted Thanksgiving, kissed ever so gently, and I suggested we go out to the pool. I have a couch out there and with the push of a button there was a fire in the fire pit. When we sat he put his arm around me and we were quiet and relaxed. Damn, this man smelled wonderful. Romantic and lovely evening and... I had to pee.

I excused myself and went back into the house. When I pulled down my panties the pad, thank god for panty pads, was wet. I took the panties off and threw them in the hamper and threw the pad in the rubbish. I did my business, took two pool towels and went back outside. When Greg saw the towels he asked if I planned to go swimming. I put the towels down and Instead of answering him I went over and straddled him on the couch.

He smiled and as he put his arms around me he asked: "Whatever are you up to?" Again, instead of answering him, I reached up and took his hands from around my neck and as I kissed him I put his hands under the edge of my dress on my knees.

This kiss was intended to tell him what I wanted. My hands were on his face as my tongue parted his lips. His hands were as I had hoped moving along my thighs. My eyes were open as I kissed him and when his hands found my bare ass his eyes opened.

Before he could do or say anything I stood up, turned facing away from him and said: "Zipper please."

Greg stood, and as instructed unzipped my dress. It fell to the floor. I then told him: "Unhook it please."

He unhooked my bra and I let it also fall to the floor as well.

Without turning or saying a word I walked over and stepped down the stairs into the pool.

In the pool I turned to see he had removed his shirt. I stood in waist deep water and he was staring at me as he continued to strip. I have, I think, (drum roll for humility) fantastic breasts. They are big, round and very naturally firm for a 60 year old. His body was better than I expected. No six pack here but a very flat stomach and a slim no spare tire waist. Clearly defined pecks and a hairy chest. My chemistry meter was spinning.

Damn, as he dropped his pants he was wearing white boxer shorts. Did I mention I love men in white boxer shorts? So fucking sexy! I could see they were tenting in the front.

As he turned and pulled down his shorts I saw the shape of his butt in profile. Perfect just perfect. As he turned back toward me I saw that he was indeed gifted, not huge but looking from a little distance, perfect.

He had taken off his shorts and was walking down the stairs into the water. We were in the shallow end of the pool and he came right over to me and kissed me. I felt a hand on my ass and his other hand was between my legs and hands were on my breasts. Damn, how many hands does this man have?

He was pushing me into deeper water and lifting me so my floating breasts were teasing and bumping into him. He told me later that watching my breasts floating in the water was incredibly erotic. I was watching too. His cock was sticking straight out from his body. I knew what was about to happen.

We were now lower in the water and he was using his size and strength in the weightlessness of the water to move my whole body around. I reached between his legs found his now fully erect cock. With my other hand I reached behind him and pulled his ass closer. I moved to wrap my legs around him to give myself to him if he wanted me. Oh, and he wanted me. He lifted me and he was pushing his cock at the folds of my labia and then he was in me, deep in me. He was much longer than I realized. I remember telling him: "Oh yes baby, I need you."

He had me against the pool wall and was thrusting in and out. I was so close, so very close and then he stopped and left me on the edge. I begged him not to stop. "I'm so close baby, don't stop, please don't stop."

He just said: "I know you are." Then he started again. His hands were on my ass pulling me in. I was on the edge again. The wave was building. My clit was on fire and I wanted so badly to cum. He stopped again.

I remember begging him to fuck me. He pulled out completely and I was moving away from the edge. It was gone, I was not going to have the orgasm I so desperately wanted. Then he was back in me pushing hard. I felt the wave rushing toward me again and when he reached down and touched my clit the swimming pool exploded. It was not the orgasm I expected. It was waves of enormous pleasure one after the other over and over. I'm sure the neighbors if they were asleep woke up and thought of calling the police. Following my orgasm he tensed and I heard him grunt several times. I saw semen floating near us in the pool.

We stayed in the pool with him still inside of me and floated weightless for a while. We kissed and hugged and touched and eventually I told him it was time for bed.

As we got out if the pool we each grabbed a towel and stood on the deck drying each other off. He was indeed a beautiful man. Yes, men can be beautiful. His pubic hair was not short like mine when I let it grow but soft and smooth. I remember thinking the hair on his chest was very long. His butt was tight and as I dried him I glimpsed his butt hole and balls. Yum! His cock even soft and spent was about six inches long and uncut. I had up until then prefer sex with women but this man had my head spinning.

In my bed, laying beside me naked on his back with his cock inviting my touch he leaned in kissed me and said: "Robin, please tell me more about Beth, I want to know about this side of you. I want to know it all and every way I can please you." Damn, I should not have told him so much, so soon.

I told him: "We have lots of time for that. Right now, I have been very polite and..."

I kissed him and felt him yield to me. I mounted him and straddled his waist. I really had no expectation he would get hard again so quickly but it was my turn to tease. I took one of his wrists in each hand and pinned him down with his hands over his head. I suspended my breasts over his face and teased him by keeping them just out of reach of his mouth. I told him my breasts we very sensitive and it would please me if he sucked them and touched them. I lowered one breast into his mouth and told him to suck it. I released his hands and he used them to fondle my breasts. After some time I moved down to kiss and caress his chest. I was sucking one of his hairy nipples. As I did he responded and told me he loved it and took my hand and moved it to his other nipple. As I touched him I started to kiss down his stomach I saw his thighs part slightly and his cock start to stiffen. I hoped he did indeed recover quickly.

12