Robin Gives Thanks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I moved down the more he spread his legs. He was inviting me in. Greg's entire body tasted and smelled wonderful. I shifted my position to kneel between his legs and he stopped me and asked that I lay beside him instead. I misunderstood and started to bring my head back up toward his. Greg pushed me onto my back. He moved to be above me and put a leg on each side on my head and I was looking up at his cock and balls. He did it so quickly I could not do or say anything. As I felt his head between my legs I reach up and pushed his foreskin back and admired his "equipment" while he was licking my pussy.

I want to describe what I was seeing but to my male readers, I'm sorry but a man's cock and balls are beautiful and I wanted to look, I wanted to touch, I wanted to taste every part. Greg had what I would say are large balls. The size of two golf balls. They were surprisingly in an large long loose scrotum. I found I could hold his balls almost as though they were independent of but attached to his body.

As I looked and played I saw a long heavy vein that ran the length of his cock from just under the head disappearing into his scrotum. I kissed at the join of his cock and scrotum and with every kiss and touch he was growing. When I pulled his foreskin back the head of his cock looked kind of reddish purple. I licked it and tried to push the tip of my tongue into the slit. He smelled wonderful, but not the same smell as the rest of his body. I've heard some call the smell musky but I'm not sure. It was earthy and masculine and would almost have been offensive it it were not so fucking sexy and a big turn on for me. I thought I could taste the semen and my body fluids that still coated him.

All the while he was licking and tonguing me. It was hard to concentrate with him going down on me so I just took his cock in my mouth. I could not take it all because the angle was wrong but that would come later. As soon as he was in my mouth he started to move his hips. Greg was face fucking me gently.

I asked him to get on his back. I wanted to cowgirl him. I was not going to waste that now hard again beautiful cock. Amazingly, as I got on him he just slipped into me. Our bodies matched perfectly and I told him. "Your cock is perfect for me baby." As I rode him he reached up and played with my breasts.

I loved being on top like this because I could control the tempo and clit contact. For the first time I can remember I came at the same moment he did. My orgasm was not overwhelming waves but rather a soft warm feeling mostly in my pussy.

Greg held me and we talked until we fell asleep. As is my nature I'm sure I had already told him too much about my past and here I was telling him still more. I'm sure I told him things I have done that I never should have told him if I wanted to keep him in my life. At that moment I wanted nothing more than this man, this beautiful man, in my life for a long time.

During the night I awoke to find Greg spooning with me. He had his hands under my knees and was holding them forward of my body away from him. He was in me and moving in and out slowly. I awoke enough to tell him "Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful I found you."

I awoke in the morning and he was gone.

12