Robin Hood with a Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's first impression of "Blake" was neither positive nor negative - despite him putting her in cuffs. She was impressed with his strength, however, since though she struggled to get away when initially apprehended her she could barely move when he had just one arm around her, let alone have a legitimate opportunity to escape. However as the day wore on she started getting a very positive impression of him. He was glib, smart, and exceptionally respectful not only of her, but what he said about women in general. Plus, he was cute.

She also got the vibe that he liked her. "Maybe I could work my feminine wiles on him and escape?" she thought more than once.

Paladin's initial impression of Kate only intensified. While he didn't approve of her actions he had to admit that her heart was in the right place and he was particularly impressed that her gun wasn't loaded. After being exposed to her for an entire day he was certain that she was the sexiest and most enthralling woman he had ever encountered. Given his past experiences he kept repeating to himself, almost like a mantra, "Don't let her manipulate you, don't let her bewitch you."

If it were a date both would have considered the dinner they had together a resounding success. The only things indicating it wasn't a date were Paladin standing outside the women's washroom while Kate was in there, and him surreptitiously handcuffing her to a water pipe outside the men's room while he was in there.

After a mile stroll in the night air to digest their food Paladin hesitantly said. "Listen Kate, obviously we can't drive back to your home city tonight. Do you want to get a hotel with two beds or stay in your apartment?"

"There's no reason to pay for a hotel - even though you'll soon be a wealthy man. My apartment will do."

"But you only have one bed and no couch."

"Yeah, but it's a California King, and I promise not to attack you," Kate shot back with a smile wicked enough to make Paladin blush and start getting hard at the same time.

When they got to her apartment Kate took off her jeans and sat down on the mattress only in her panties and top. "Hey Blake, you need to take my ankle bracelet off for me to shower."

"Ah, well, OK," Blake stammered trying hard not to look up at Kate's very prominent camel toe as he shakily removed the anklet. That was just the start of Kate's planned seduction to maximize her chances of escape. After she showered she returned to the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around her and started doing her toenails in a provocative manner.

Blake tried to ignore Kate, and his rising manhood, as he stammered "Uh, listen, while I'm showering I have to chain you up to the bed frame and heating pipes."

"Okay," Kate replied with a half pout as she held out her hands, the nail polish and applicator still in them.

Blake nervously shackled her to the bed frame and a heating pipe saying "I think there's enough play in the shackles for you to do your nails."

"Thanks, that's sweet," Kate replied stroking her hand over his as he finished shackling her.

In the shower Blake did his best to suppress a now raging hard-on as he repeated to himself at least fifty times "Don't fall for her, she's just trying to manipulate you, she doesn't have any interest in you aside from that." Even fifty times didn't entirely convince him, however.

When he returned to the bedroom with just a tank top and running shorts on he was met by a laughing Kate "How do you like my nails - will my cellmate be impressed?" as she held up her foot, providing a great look at her creamy thighs. Blake could only come up with a guttural response.

"Do I have to be shackled all night?" Kate purred.

"Sorry, but your ankle has to be shackled to mine. I left our guns in the trunk so you can't get them, but I can't take the chance that you get the key in the middle of the night and escape."

"That's OK," Kate said as she held out her hand to be unshackled.

After Blake unshackled her hand and removed the shackle from the heating pipe to place it around his ankle Kate dropped her towel and started to get between the sheets. A totally flustered Blake stuttered "What you, are, what doing, uh what's going on?"

"I sleep naked and since this will likely be the last night I can for several years, I'm going to."

"No, no you can't," a now frantic Blake yelled as he tented his shorts. "Here put something on" he continued as he threw some arbitrary articles of clothing at Kate. As Kate leisurely picked through what was thrown at her she knew she had done what she intended. Blake's cock was almost puncturing his shorts, and his eyes were wide and transfixed on her until with obviously great effort he looked away as she pulled on some panties and a halter top.

Blake had never seen a better looking crotch in his life, and combined with those perky tits, sleek thighs and waist, and beautiful face, it took every ounce of willpower he had to keep his composure. He scrambled into bed as far away from Kate as he could get, faced away from her, and turned out the light as he heard her say "Sweet dreams, and thanks for treating me so nicely instead of like a piece of meat."

"Gudnite," was all he could mumble in response.

Blake lay awake for the longest time trying to suppress his boner and get his mind off of Kate. He was emotionally spent but didn't fall asleep until he heard a soft snore coming from Kate. He dreamt he was fucking Kate's brains out after eating her delicious cunt, followed by a dream of her sucking his cock. For good or bad the second wasn't a dream. Blake awoke in the middle of the night to see his shorts pulled down below his balls and Kate furiously sucking his cock while fondling his balls.

His mind kept saying "I've got to stop her, I can't succumb," but his cock had more blood in it than his brain and was clearly in control. Any last possibility of stopping what was going on vanished when she stopped sucking and impaled her soaking wet pussy on his upright dick.

Kate rode him like a prized bull while pulling his chest hairs and swearing up a storm. Blake bucked his pelvis upwardly with each of Kate's downward bounces while groping her splendid nipples with his outstretched hands. Their mutual orgasms were monumental and completely draining as Kate collapsed onto him whimpering, and he could do nothing but groan.

It couldn't have been more than two hours later when Blake awoke again in response to Kate's activities, this time fondling his balls. No longer conflicted he rolled her onto her back, licked her pussy a few minutes, and then proceeded to fuck the shit out of her, depositing a second monster load of cum into her tight slit.

They both arose the next morning with possum grins. When Blake emerged from the bathroom Kate gave him a come-hither look and motion with her index figure.

"Hey, I'm not a sex machine," he protested with a smile. "I'm not good for three times within twelve hours."

"You will be with me," Kate matter-of-factly responded, pulling off the covers and exposing her pussy, with cum still leaking out of it.

"What have I got to lose?" Blake asked himself as he walked near the bed and Kate immediately vacuumed one of his testicles into her mouth while massaging the other one with both hands. After five minutes of Kate's excellent work Blake felt that his cock had reloaded. Sensing it Kate got on her hands and knees and said "Do me doggy." When Blake dragged his hand over her cunt and found it soaking wet he buried his rod completely in one plunge.

"My God she has a phenomenal pussy" ran through his mind as he leaned over, grabbed her tits, and started banging away. Kate orgasmed twice before Blake jettisoned another cum grenade into her, getting an anxiously anticipated scream from Kate as he grunted in pleasure.

As Kate and Blake lay pillow talking Blake didn't care whether she was trying to manipulate him or not. It was the best sex of his life by a light year. He also was in no hurry to leave.

They finally got up and a naked Kate made him some bacon and eggs, the best breakfast he ever had in his life too - the view enhanced the taste for sure.

After he was done eating Kate came up behind him, put her arms around his neck and said "Do you have to bring me in today? What difference would it make if we went to a resort for a week? I won't be getting cock for a long time so I need some more of your beautiful one now. Plus you're going to be rich so you can afford a five star resort."

"Uh, Kate, why do I get the feeling that you're trying to play me hoping that I'll eventually let you go."

"You get that feeling because that is what I'm doing, genius. However that does not in any way diminish the fun. I gave you the time of your life last night but it wasn't a chore because I absolutely loved the way you fucked me."

"Either that or you're the best actress in the world." Blake had to admit to himself.

"So what's wrong with us having a mutually gratifying fuck fest whether or not I have an ulterior motive?"

The thought of fucking Kate for another week was too good of an idea to pass up so Kate and Blake finally got dressed, threw out the rest of the food in her refrigerator and pantry, and drove to a fancy resort about 100 miles away.

The resort - on a pristine mountain lake - was known for its gourmet food, health spa, tennis courts, and nightly live entertainment. Kate and Blake took advantage of it all. They went swimming and kayaking, had his-and-hers massages, worked out together, had great meals, and danced their fannies off to the beat of rotating hip bands.

It was not lost on Blake that he was with the hottest woman there. The adoring or lascivious looks she got from all the guys, and the envious looks from the women, whether Kate was in her bikini at the beach or in a sun dress gyrating on the dance floor, were blatant. Blake didn't mind because he was the only one there fucking her - or getting fucked by her - two or three times every day.

Kate was such a tiger in bed (or in the health club locker room, or the lake, where Kate required Blake to fuck her once each), so adventurous, and so passionate there was no way that she could be faking it. She sucked him dry and swallowed during one morning shower, he fucked her ass in the middle of one night, and she rode him every way possible, squeezing his cock with her powerful PC muscles as she bounced up and down on his dick. The week flew by way too quickly for both of them and when the appointed checkout day came Kate was crying on the outside and Blake on the inside.

As Blake sat morose on the mattress Kate cuddled up to him, sat on his lap, gave him a kiss that touched his soul, and said "Blake; despite the fact that I've been trying to manipulate you I want you to know that this was the best week of my life. You are a great guy, so much fun, and the fuck of a lifetime. Thank you for giving me this wonderful experience."

Blake knew he had fallen in love. He didn't just love Kate's crotch, he loved everything about her. He lifted her off his lap, removed her ankle bracelet, and took all the cash out of his wallet and handed it to her. "After the best week of my life I can't turn you in and I'll do whatever I can to throw the cops off your trail. Good luck."

A shocked Kate stood motionless with one hand on the cash but not yet taking it. Finally as an additional tear trickled down her cheek she gave Blake another unforgettable kiss, picked up her small suitcase and without another word, but with a grateful look, went out the door.

Blake sat down on the mattress again, his head in his hands, feeling worse than he could ever remember. After an hour or so he realized that he needed to check out so he got his stuff together. As he was emptying the last drawer the door opened. "They must really want me out," he thought as he turned to tell the maid he would be leaving shortly.

It wasn't the maid.

"What are you doing back here?" an astonished Blake blurted out.

"I came back for two reasons," Kate replied with a coy smile on her face. "The first one is practical. Won't one of your competitors eventually hunt me down, and can't I expect them to be rough with me, not gentle like you?"

"I guess you're right," Blake replied as Kate walked up to him and put her hand on his chest. As she stared at him he asked "What's the second reason?"

"Well; I want more time with you. Can't we figure out a way for me to get out of this mess, and for us to be together?"

"I love you!" Blake exclaimed without thinking.

A smiling Kate said "I know that - you talk in your sleep. Maybe I love you too. I'd like a chance to figure it out."

They spent the next two days at Kate's apartment, with no cuffs, shackles or anklets, and interrupting their fucks long enough each day to develop a plan. One of the top defense attorneys in the country, Jack Delaney, owed Paladin a favor and he enlisted his help. Also, one of Paladin's best buddies was a cop in the robbery division who he contacted to find out everything the police knew, and Paladin set his computer whizzes to work gathering more information.

With a good draft plan they met with Delaney the next day, and the day after Paladin accompanied Kate to her home city police station. "She contacted me and gave herself up and asked me to bring her here," was Paladin's statement when she was booked. Paladin collected his one million dollar reward, and the additional $100,000 payment from Jeff Dawson, within a week. In the same time frame Delaney got Kate out on bail.

With Paladin's favorable testimony, the lack of forensic evidence, a copycat robbing another bank before Kate got out on bail, the communications Kate had with authorities trying to get them to do something about the endemic bank fraud, and with Kate's divorce petition providing a perfectly reasonable explanation for her disappearance and calling into question her husband's veracity, within another two months Delaney got the charges against Kate dismissed with prejudice, and got her a book deal to boot.

Once Kate's quickie divorce was final, Blake surprised Kate by booking a private plane for them to fly to Las Vegas to get married. It didn't surprise her that he insisted on joining the mile high club on the way there.

12