Robin's Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(SMACK)

"OH!"

"You're going to be a good little cheerleader aren't you?"

Really getting into the role, Robin nodded quickly as tears began rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes, Mr. Hawkins!"

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!"

"You're going to do everything I tell you to do...aren't you, young lady."

"Yes, sir!" Robin nodded in desperation.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!!!"

"Very good, Robin," Mark approved, undoing his trousers and pulling his man tool out of his briefs, "Now tell me, have you sucked on a cock before?"

"Umm..." Robin hesitated to answer.

(SMACK)

"OH!!!!!!!"

"I asked you a question, young lady."

Robin's eyes went wide when she saw Mark's shaft, pretending she'd never seen one before.

"No sir," Robin shook her head, "but I've...practiced...on things..."

Before she could explain further, Mark grabbed her ginger hair and yanked her towards his eagerly waiting cock.

"Then show me what you've learned and I'll be the judge of how good you are."

"Yes, Mr. Hawkins," Robin nodded as she immediately got to work, starting to bathe Mark's rod with her warmth as she gave him long slow licks up and down his shaft. Then, swirling her tongue around his sensitive head, the ginger cheerleader spiraled down his staff, enveloping it with her soft moist lips before pulling back up, using enough suction to make an industrial vacuum cleaner jealous.

"Fuck..." Mark shuddered from the overwhelming sensations, "that feels amazing."

Robin giggled as she began giving little kicks with her legs again, her beautiful blue eyes looking up at Mark submissively, sucking on his cock as if she were hungrily devouring an ice cream cone.

"Oh fuck, Robin," Mark gasped, "you're really...UM!...good at this...OH!"

Robin's head bobbed back and forth, her ginger curls bouncing on her shoulders as she gave long rapid pulls on Mark's staff using the most obscene slurping noises.

Mark noticed how aggressive Robin was attacking his cock, drawing wonderful moans of pleasure from him as she worked his rod relentlessly. She had given him blowjobs before, but this was on an entirely different level. The role playing had made Robin feel more adventurous...more aggressive...more free.

"Oh fuck, Robin! I'm going to come," Mark gripped his cheerleader girlfriend's bare ass cheeks with both hands as he braced himself for a massive climax.

She didn't even slow down.

Still playfully kicking her legs in the air, Robin took the entire length of Mark's cock in her warm wet mouth, tightened her soft full lips around the base of the shaft, and gave one long, slow, massive pull with a suction so strong that it actually forced the orgasm out of him.

"OOHHH FUUUUCCK!!!" Mark cried out, grabbing Robin's ginger curls with both hands and holding her in place as he fired everything he had down the cheerleader's throat.

Robin didn't try to pull away. She wanted to be there for Mark, batting her lovely blue eyes as she looked up at him. Robin wanted to watch as he came knowing that she had made him feel so wonderful.

"Ooohhhgoooood..." Mark almost whimpered as the most perfect orgasm he'd ever experienced washed his mind away, leaving him shaking with wonderful little aftershocks of pleasure.

"Robin..." he gasped breathlessly as he pulled away, "t-that w-was...unbelievable..."

Robin's eyes had never been brighter as she placed her hands under her chin and smiled cutely.

"Thanks, Mr. Hawkins," Robin replied, feeling very proud of herself, "I'll bet you've fantasized about me doing that to you for a long time, haven't you?"

Mark nodded, still catching his breath.

"So how about that ride?"

So overcome by Robin's epic oral skills, Mark had momentarily forgotten they were role playing...

...and that they weren't finished yet.

"Well, young lady," Mark got back into character as he tucked away his momentarily satisfied cock, "That was certainly a marvelous start..."

Robin tilted her head questioningly.

"Start, sir?"

Mark nodded, walking around his car to open one of the back doors.

"After you," he gestured.

Robin raised her eyebrows.

"In the back seat, Mr. Hawkins?"

"Obviously," Mark confirmed, "it's where cheerleaders are supposed to get fucked, young lady."

Robin's mouth fell open.

"Mr. Hawkins!" the ginger girl pulled her bloomers back up over her rear and hopped off of the car hood, "I don't think I can do that with my teacher."

"You're not really in a position to refuse, are you?" Mark asked rhetorically.

Robin looked up at him sheepishly, really enjoying acting out this power play.

"N-no sir," Robin bit her lip softly as she hesitated.

"Well then, let's get to it, bitch," Mark picked up Robin's cheer bag for her and tossed it in the floorboard of the car, "I don't have all night to fuck you."

Robin narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend and crossed her arms in a huff. The cheerleader thought Mark was enjoying patronizing her just a little bit too much.

"Fine!" Robin rolled her eyes and headed for the back door.

Mark stopped her.

"You won't need those any more, young lady," he gestured under Robin's pleated cheerleader skirt.

Robin froze.

"Sir?"

"You don't need your cheer bloomers anymore, so take them off."

Robin moistened her lips nervously.

"Y-yes, sir," the ginger girl reached underneath her skirt with both hands and slowly slid her blue cheerleader spankies off, shifting her hips from side to side as she pushed the tight bloomers down, stepping out of them one leg at a time in her cute bobby socks and saddle shoes.

"I'll hold onto them for safe keeping," Mark extended his hand.

Robin sheepishly handed her cheer bloomers to Mark as a gentle breeze went up her skirt and caressed her now naked pussy.

Mark placed Robin's cheer spankies in his inside coat pocket and gestured towards the vehicle.

"Time to make a proper cheerleader out of you and get you fucked in the back seat of a car."

Robin glared at Mark as she climbed into his vehicle, getting on her hands and knees to move across the seat, all the time giving him an incredible view of her unprotected pussy as he looked up her cheerleading skirt.

"OH!" Robin jumped and gave a high pitched yelp when she felt Mark reach between her legs and begin stroking her naked wet pussy.

"Just stay like that," he ordered as the cheerleader froze on all fours in the middle of the back seat.

"S-sir...?" Robin voice was trembling.

"Yes, Robin?"

"I'm not s-sure if t-this is a good idea, s-sir."

"You're absolutely right, young lady, it isn't," Mark responded calmly as he gently parted the lips of the cheerleader's puffy labia and touched her swollen clit.

"OH!!! Mr. Hawkins...sir...I...AAHH!!!" Robin struggled for every word, her pussy on a hair trigger, "you're touching my...my...ooohhhHHH!!!"

"Your what?" Mark prompted the ginger girl, stroking steadily but relentlessly, "What am I touching, young lady?"

"M-my...ohgod...my...c-clit...s-sir...OH!!!" Robin tossed her head back, beginning to roll her hips in little circles in search of more pleasure as she subconsciously masturbated herself on Mark's stroking fingers.

"That's right, Robin," he confirmed, "I'm going to take this pussy from you."

"OH!" Robin gasped, lost in a haze of torturous pleasure.

"Your little cheerleader pussy belongs to me now, do you understand?"

Robin nodded quickly, barely hearing Mark's words.

"I own your pussy," he said authoritatively, "and you're going to let me do anything I want with it, aren't you young lady?"

Robin's ginger curls bounced cutely on her shoulders as she nodded in submission.

"Yes, Mr. Hawkins...its your p-pussy now...UM!!!...you can do anyth...ohgod...anything you want to me...AAHHH!!"

"Now," Mark ordered, taking Robin's right hand and placing it gently on her clit, "I want you to pleasure yourself. Don't stop until I tell you to do so, even if you come, got it?"

"Yes sir," Robin replied obediently as the cheerleader began making tiny circular motions on her pulsating clit with her soft fingertips.

Mark unzipped Robin's bag and took out one of her pompoms. Analyzing the handle, he noticed that it was about six inches long and seemed to be just the right diameter...

Hearing the sound of her pompom swishing, Robin's eyes went wide as she realized what was about to happen.

"Mr. Hawkins!" Robin protested as she felt the tip of the handle begin to nuzzle between the lips of her swollen pussy.

"Stay very still, Robin," Mark ordered as he carefully pushed the pompom handle into the cheerleader's love canal.

"Sir! What are you doing to meeeeeeeeeeAAAAHHH!!!!!" Robin squealed, her eyes widening as she felt the handle to her pompom obscenely penetrate her hot wet depths.

"Keep rubbing your clit, young lady," Mark ordered as he began pumping the pompom handle into her pussy, the swishing noise of the streamers a reminder to Robin of what was being used to fuck her.

"Ohgod, sir!" Robin cried out in desperation, "I can't believe...AH!!!...you're doing this to me!"

Mark couldn't believe it either. Robin was letting him do things to her he'd never try under normal circumstances without asking her first. This role-play was really making his girlfriend feel a lot more wild and adventurous.

"OH! OH!!! OH!!!!!" Robin's squeals got louder and higher pitched as the waves of pleasure built until finally, she sounded more like a tiny puppy yipping.

"OHGOD!!!! OH FUCK!!! I'M...GOING...TO...COME...SIR!!!"

When Mark began rapidly jackhammering Robin's pussy with her pompom, there was nothing the cheerleader could do except scream as the waves of orgasm crashed over her. The walls of her pussy clinched down on her pompom handle as her entire body locked in tension.

"YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!" Robin cried out as the powerful orgasm had its way with her.

"Don't stop pleasuring yourself, young lady," Mark ordered, continuing to pump Robin's pussy with the pompom she had been cheering with all evening. Horny beyond imagining, Robin blurred her fingertips across her erect clit as fast as she could, wanking herself into another massive climax.

"OHHHH FUCK! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!"

Robin yelled as her pussy began a series of the most powerful contractions she'd ever felt before. Tossing her head back and bracing herself for the onslaught, Robin's cunt overflowed and began drenching the pompom Mark was pumping inside her.

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!" Robin screamed over and over, her entire body shaking as her pussy gushed everywhere, the squelching sounds from her cunt betraying just how much the ginger girl was loving what was being done to her.

(SMACK)

"OH!" The cheerleader yelped as she felt her boyfriend's hand come down hard on her ass.

"You can stop touching yourself...for now."

"Yes, sir," Robin tried to catch her breath.

"You've made a mess, young lady," he admonished her, pulling the pompom out of her love canal, "your pussy squirted all over my back seat."

Robin's eyes went wide in complete embarrassment.

"Oh, Mr. Hawkins! I'm so sorry, sir! I couldn't help it!"

Mark decided to go for it.

"I'm afraid that's not good enough, young lady," he grabbed the cheeks of Robin's cute little ass and spread them just enough to be able to wedge the handle of her pompom between them and place it up against the entrance to her most forbidden opening.

Robin's eyes went wide in panic. She quickly looked over her shoulder back at Mark, her mouth open in shock.

Robin's ass had always been off limits, and Mark wondered if he had pushed things too far. For a moment, he thought his cheerleader girlfriend was about to break character and give him a good talking to.

Robin stared directly at her boyfriend with those beautiful blue eyes of hers, her mouth still open in disbelief at what he was wanting to do to her.

Robin knew she had a decision to make...a big one. The two had never discussed having a safe word between them, so she knew if she wanted to stop, she'd have to break character now, and the entire night would have been for nothing.

She would have to go through with it.

Decision made, Robin's eyes went from a look of shock to one of pure submission as she spoke.

"Please, Mr. Hawkins..." the cheerleader moistened her lips nervously, "I'm sorry my pussy made a mess in your car. Please don't punish me."

"She called me 'Mr. Hawkins'," Mark thought to himself, "she's actually going to let me do this to her."

"I'm sorry, young lady, but naughty girls must be punished." Mark answered as he began to slowly but firmly push the handle of Robin's pompom into her tight tight ass.

"No! Please, sir! I promise I'll be good! Please don't shove my pompom up my aaaaaasssssAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Robin screamed as the six inch handle began to disappear...slowly...little by little...into the cheerleader's tight tiny hole.

"OHGOD! AAAHHH!!! IT'S TOO BIG!!!!!" Robin's entire body locked in tension, her cute rear resisting the rod being forced inside her. Mark worked patiently, gently letting the cheerleader's ass muscles adjust to the intrusion as it violated her depths.

"OOOHHH!!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!" Robin's lips were quivering, tears rolling down her soft cheeks as more and more of the handle disappeared into her previously forbidden opening.

Mark watched in awe, mesmerized at his girlfriend's ability to take the foreign object into a place where it was never designed to go.

"You're almost there, young lady," Mark encouraged her, "just a few more inches."

"Oh fuck," the cheerleader panted as she felt her ass muscles spasm, trying to take more of the handle up her tight little rear, "fuck, shit, dammit, you bastard!"

Sweet little Robin was uncharacteristically swearing like a sailor as she tried to concentrate on the object being forced inside her.

"Ohgod! It's going in! Oh fuck!" The ginger girl felt her ass muscles give way.

Mark's mouth fell open in amazement as he watched the rest of the pompom handle disappear up his girlfriend's ass.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Robin tossed her head back and cried out as she felt the last three inches push all the way in. Her beautiful blue eyes rolled back in her head as an overwhelming sense of perverted pleasure made the violated girl absolutely euphoric with sensations she had never experienced before.

"Oh...fuck..." the cheerleader could barely get the words out, using all of her willpower to adjust to having a pompom handle up her ass. She felt the muscles of her rear spasm around the invading object, gripping it as if it were trying to keep it held inside her. Robin's mouth was wide open, her eyes shut tight, and her quick breaths were like those of a panting puppy.

"Marvelous, young lady," Mark got back into character as he began undoing his trousers, "now it's time to give you the ride I promised."

Robin looked back over her shoulder at Mark, her eyes going wide as she saw him take his cock back out. It was rock hard, and ready to go again.

"Mr. Hawkins!" Robin pitched up her voice a little and pretended to be embarrassed, "you're going to give me a ride...on your cock?"

"Definitely," Mark moved to the center of the back seat with his legs straddling the hump. Leaning back, he put his hands behind his head and nodded towards his shaft.

"There it is, bitch, get to work."

Robin's mouth fell open in shock at her boyfriend's unbelievably sexist remark. She knew they were role playing, but he seemed to be relishing the dominant persona just a bit too much. Robin thought that she might have to have a talk with him later.

For now though...

"Yes, sir, Mr. Hawkins," Robin turned around and swung her leg over Mark's lap, straddling him as she lined up his cock with the entrance to her naked pussy.

"Ride my cock well, young lady, and I'll take you home."

Moistening her lips nervously, Robin began lowering herself onto the large shaft.

"Ohhhhh...Mr. Hawkins...we shouldn't...OH!...shouldn't be d-doing this...OOOOHHHH!!!" Robin gave short nervous breaths as she felt his cock part the lips of her labia and tunnel slowly into her warm wet pussy.

"OH! OH! OH!" Robin yelped as her sensitive pussy walls fully enveloped Mark's shaft, practically pulling it inside her as if her cunt was starving for a cock. With her pompom handle still six inches deep in her ass, the sensation of fullness Robin felt as the large cock violated her pussy was both perverted and wonderful.

"Oooooo!" Robin squealed cutely as the entire length of Mark's large hard shaft settled inside her, both of the cheerleader's holes now filled completely.

"Ohhhh, Mr. Hawkins..." Robin slowly rolled her head around her shoulders, enjoying the sensation of having two large shafts deep inside her, "this feels wonderful..."

(SMACK)

"OH!" the cheerleader yelped as Mark's hand spanked her cute little ass.

"Get on with it, cunt!"

Breaking character for a moment, Robin raised her eyebrows as if to say "what the fuck did you just call me?!?"

If Mark had said that in real life he would have gotten slapped into next week.

Robin had to remind herself, though, that they were role playing a fantasy, and that it was originally her idea.

"Okay, two can play at this game," she thought, "if he wants a ride, I'll give him a fucking ride."

"Oh Mr. Hawkins," Robin slipped back into her submissive role as she began bobbing up and down on Mark's shaft in long slow strokes, "I can't believe you're making me fuck you just to get a ride home."

"Believe it, young lady."

Robin began bobbing up and down faster, the pompom deep in her ass swishing with every bounce.

"But...you're my...AHHHHH!!!...my teacher!"

"That's right, Robin," Mark confirmed, "and YOU are a hot eighteen-year-old cheerleader, every guy's fantasy, and every male teacher's forbidden desire."

"OOOHHH!!!!" Robin squealed in pleasure as she rode Mark's cock faster and faster, her cute ginger curls bouncing on her shoulders, her mouth open, her eyes squinched tight.

Mark found the long zipper on the back of the cheerleader's uniform and slowly lowered it all the way down to her waist.

"OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!" Robin yelped as lances of pleasure fired through her body with every bounce.

Pulling the straps off of Robin's shoulders, Mark smiled at the cute, blue school color, front closure bra she was wearing underneath.

She had thought of everything.

"Let's free these beautiful tits of yours," Mark commented as he undid the hook between Robin's breasts, her cute perky B-cup tits spilling out as she continued to ride his cock.

"Now, touch your clit again, young lady," Mark ordered, "I want to watch you masturbate while you fuck me."

"OOHHH! MR HAWKINS!!" Robin moved her right hand to her pussy and began blurring her fingers across her sensitive engorged pleasure nub. "OHGOD THIS IS SO...AAAHHHHH!!!!!...SO EMBARRASSING!!!"

She did as she was told though...and kept fucking.

"Ohhhhhh, Robin, your pussy feels amazing," Mark gasped as the ginger cheerleader bounced up and down on her teacher's shaft like a pogo stick, slamming hard onto his lap with each landing and sending the full length of Mark's cock deep inside her pussy.

"OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!" Robin yelped with every deep thrust, her perky tits bouncing up and down, the swish of the pompom up the cheerleader's ass matching her gasps.

Okay, Robin," Mark instructed as he picked up her other pompom, "let's see some of that cheerleader school spirit."

Nodding quickly that she understood, Robin took the second pompom and began shaking it in time to her bouncing on his cock, all while continuing to rub her clit relentlessly.

"GIMMIE AN F...U...C...K...M...E...FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Mark growled as he felt the orgasm building with every slam of the cheerleader's hips.

"FUCK...MY...PUS...SY...FUCK...MY...PUS...SY!!!!!"