Robin's Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Robin!" Mark was so close, "Ride my fucking dick you cheerleader cocktease! I'm going to come so hard inside you! I'm going to fill your pussy completely!"

OOOOOOHHH...MR. HAWKINS, SIR...I'M GOING TO...AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Robin's eyes went wide, her mouth open as her cunt began squirting everywhere, drenching both of their laps.

When the cheerleader's pussy muscles began contracting around Mark's cock, it sent him over the edge into orgasmic oblivion.

"OH FUCK YES!" Mark's entire body clinched as his man tool fired everything it had deep into Robin's pussy.

"OOOOHHHHGGGGOOODD!!!!" Robin cried out, enjoying the sensation of warmth spreading inside her cunt from her teacher's liquid. The cheerleader squealed in delight as she began rolling her hips, grinding into Mark's lap as her pussy milked her boyfriend's cock completely dry.

With a wonderful scream of pleasure from the orgasmic release, Robin collapsed on top of Mark.

The two gasped together as they both tried to recover from the massive mutual orgasm they had just experienced.

Robin was the first to catch her breath, sitting upright again and resting her hands on her hips, her perky breasts jutting out in front of Mark.

"That was one heck of a ride, Mr. Hawkins."

The two stared at each other for a brief moment, and then both started laughing.

"Robin, you are crazy," Mark said affectionately, "that performance was unbelievable!"

The ginger girl smiled cutely as she tucked her breasts back into her bra.

"Didn't know I had it in me, did ya?"

"You certainly are full of surprises," he replied, helping his girlfriend get back into her cheerleader uniform and zipping up her top, "thank you for being my fantasy girl tonight."

"Sorry about messing up your back seat," Robin blushed a little as she dismounted from her cowgirl position.

"Totally worth it," he assured her, "shall I take you home then?"

Robin pointed at him.

"You're buying me ice cream first."

"Whatever you say," he replied, "I love you, Robin."

Robin smiled sweetly and hugged her boyfriend. "I love you too, Mark."

When Robin pulled back from the hug, her smile turned into a stern glare...

"Now about this pompom up my ass..."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.