Robin vs The Justice League Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonder Woman smiled like a pleased teacher. "Much better."

She grabbed him and kissed him fiercely. Her tongue wormed and licked across the inside of his mouth. Robin moved away and began to kiss around Wonder Woman's neck while stroking the soft skin of her inner thigh.

Wonder Woman sighed contentedly and pushed her chest up. Men couldn't resist the invitation. Robin moved his kisses down her throat to around her shoulders and the top of her chest. He slid a gloved hand across the border of her bustier, where cool metal touched the full swell of her bosom.

She shuddered beneath him and pushed her chest out further. "You dare tease me?"

"Yes," Robin answered shortly.

Wonder Woman laughed that rich, earthy laugh again. "Fast learner."

She slid a hand behind her back and did something. The bustier was instantly loosened and slid to the side, freeing her breasts. They were... magnificent. Round, full, sitting proudly upright on her chest even as she lay back. The perfectly bronzed skin of her breasts were topped with small, dark nipples nestled inside silver-dollar areolas.

Robin practically dived in, sucking, kissing and licking the proud mountains on Wonder Woman's chest. Wonder Woman's hand snaked down to between his legs and began to massage Robin's already firm cock.

"Too much armour," Wonder Woman murmured. Her hand groped for her bustier and emerged with a small knife. Robin's eyes widened. Then he smiled. "I better not move."

"Very fast learner," Wonder Woman smirked. With short, sharp slashes the straps and seals of Robin's armour were cut away. Polymer plates hit the deck and exposed Robin's now-sliced undershirt. Robin grimaced at the last move across his shoulder.

"My apologies," Wonder Woman said. "We better get that looked at."

Sliding the shirt off Robin's shoulders, Wonder Woman looked at the tiny nick she'd made between his neck and collarbone. A thin trickle of blood dripped down a lean, muscular chest. Wonder Woman leaned forward and slowly licked the wound.

"You are something else," Robin said slowly.

"I'm Wonder Woman," she replied. "Who are you?"

"Robin," he answered. Without waiting, he practically jumped on her. Kissing, grabbing, touching. Wonder Woman matched his ferocity, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him into her.

"These damn clothes," Wonder Woman hissed. She pushed Robin up and raised her legs skyward so she could slide her pants off. She threw them away and lowered her legs, baring a beautiful pussy that was already glistening with excitement.

"Do you know how to use your mouth?"

"I -- "

"Time to learn."

With that same inhuman speed, Wonder Woman coiled her thighs around Robin and yanked him down. Robin's face rested in her navel.

"Focus on the top, it's the most sensitive area," Wonder Woman ordered.

Robin moved back so he was above her pussy. He darted his tongue out and gave a short lick on Wonder Woman's clit. She shivered slightly. "Keep doing that."

Robin kept licking, covering his face in her scent. His hands snaked up under her thighs and held them as he kept up his tempo. Wonder Woman sighed with content. "Now kiss the same area."

Robin obeyed, gently pressing his lips against her pussy. An idea hit him and he parted his lips just enough for his tongue to dart out and brush her clit. Wonder Woman's body shuddered more obviously this time.

"Good. Experimenting is... good. Now keep doing that and use one finger. Get it wet first."

Robin took a finger and rubbed Wonder Woman's pussy softly, coating it in her juices. He pressed it against her entrance and it slid inside. He went back to licking her as his finger probed around inside her. There was a spot just behind her stomach that when he brushed it Wonder Woman would give that throaty moan. He kept lightly stroking it, the tip of his finger moving back and forth, all the while continuing his oral assault.

"Yes, Robin. Gods, yes," Wonder Woman breathed heavily and squeezed her breasts.

Robin picked up the pace, brushing the spot a little faster, applying a little more pressure with his tongue. Wonder Woman's breath quickened.

"Enough," she said curtly. "Time for the real training."

Wonder Woman grabbed Robin's hand, her juices up to his knuckle and licked it off. "Now fuck me, Boy Wonder."

"Always hated that name," Robin shook his head.

"Then prove it doesn't apply to you anymore," Wonder Woman leaned back on the floor and spread her legs wide again, stretching her arms above her head.

Robin soaked in her magnificent body, an impossibly perfect blend of smooth curves and muscle. He lined up his cock and pressed it against the folds of her plump cunt. He raised his knees and pushed forward into.

Jesus Christ!

Robin practically bit his tongue in half to stop himself cumming immediately. It was the smoothest, softest, tightest pussy he could imagine. Wonder Woman cooed softly as Robin filled her up and came to rest his head on top of her large, soft breasts.

"I can sense how close you are," she giggled. "Don't hold back."

Robin didn't want to argue. He moved his hips back and pushed forward again, a little harder. Then again. And again. Soon he was practically slamming into Wonder Woman's tight sheath, and every pull felt like effort as her pussy gripped him tighter.

"Uh... Robin," Wonder Woman moaned again. "Yes, my love! Faster! Harder!"

Robin doubled his efforts. If he was with a normal girl this might be hurting her. But from what he'd seen Wonder Woman could take it. She squirmed beneath him in pleasure. A finger reached down and began to toy with her clit. Her legs came up again and wrapped around Robin's waist, pulling him deeper into her. Her other hand grabbed Robin's hair and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"Finish in me, Robin," Wonder Woman said as he rested his forehead against hers. "I know you want to."

"I do," Robin wheezed. "I really do!"

"Then give it to me! Empty yourself into me!"

Robin rammed even deeper, almost violently. Sweat dripped from his brow onto the goddess beneath him. He pushed forward, one last thrust, his spine almost snapping with the effort as he came like a fire hose, shooting his load into Wonder Woman's velvet depths.

"Yes, Robin, yes..." she sighed deeply. Her strong hands grabbed his butt and pulled him somehow further into her as she felt his cock twitch and jerk.

Finally spent, Robin collapsed onto Wonder Woman. He felt unimaginably fatigued. None of his training prepared him for this kind of exhaustion.

Soft fingers began to stroke his her gently. "Well done."

"Mmm-hmm," Robin murmured, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Rest now, my love. And remember tonight. It will serve you well."

"Thank you for the lesson," Robin said slowly.

Robin felt Wonder Woman's breasts quiver against his cheek as she laughed.