Robin's Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until it stopped, and he collapsed on top of me. I thought he had passed out, he was such a dead weight, but I could hear him saying something under his breath, repeating the same sound over and over. I couldn't tell what it was, but he stopped when I started to stroke him, reaching around and rubbing at his back and down his sides.

With a sigh, he heaved himself up. His belly was a sticky, shiny mess where he had been laying in the puddle of my cum. He pulled out of me and sat back on his knees, just looking down at me. I started to get self conscious; I must have looked a mess after that session of lovemaking, but he had a small smile on his face and I could tell that he was content. He reached down and stroked my leg, up from the knee to the stocking top, stopping before he got to my cum-covered crotch.

"Well girly, I think we are compatible, no?" he asked, and gave a little laugh at his rhetorical question.

I answered it anyway, my voice raspy from the exercise I'd been giving it.

"I'd say we are. This seems to have worked out just fine for both of us." I said and reached down and stroked his condom-covered cock with a massive load in the tip.

He nodded, then got out of the bed, peeling the condom off his softening member. He padded over to the kitchen and threw the condom out in the trash then came back to where he had left his clothes on the floor, and pulled on his boxers. I lay back in the bed and watched him as he got dressed, finally slipping on his shoes.

I got out of bed then and we stood there a little awkwardly. After a moment I went over to him and brushed his cheek with my lips, then took his arm and gently guided him to the door. He opened it, turned and gave me a quick smile.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," he said.

"It really was lovely," I said, "Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow for brunch."

And he was gone. I closed and locked the door. I wasn't sad, but I felt tears coming on. I didn't try to fight them, and they came as I walked back to the bed. I was laughing and crying, tears of happiness, I decided, and let them all come out before I started cleaning up.

After everything was put away I washed my face and used a washcloth on my nether regions. I went to bed and was asleep in seconds, my last thought was wondering how often this arrangement meant James would be visiting me at night.