Robin's Journey

Story Info
A young woman's sexual journey with her uncle.
3.3k words
3.83
28.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12.20.20

Preface: This is a true story. Names and non pertinent details have been changed to protect identities.

Years of neglect, no maintenance and shoddy workmanship led me to be standing at my sister in law's house one April. The deck around their pool was sagging and the deck boards were deteriorating, it was in a serious state of disrepair.

When was the last time you washed the deck or replaced a deck board, I asked. Sean, my sister in law's husband, looked down and said, I've never touched the deck since it was built years ago. Trust me it showed. I did a thorough survey of what was needed and told Sean I would get back to him in a few days with some options. Working in the construction business, whenever anyone in the family needs anything fix up related, I'm always the first call.

I knocked on their door a few days later and my sister in law Jennifer invited me in. Sean, she called, Jason is here. I suggested we go outside to the deck so I could explain what needed to be done. After explaining the problems and solutions, I reviewed with them several options and the time needed to get the work done. Their focus was getting the deck in shape for a big Memorial Day weekend party. I convinced them to use a low maintenance product such as Trex for the deck boards and install a gutter around the pool edge to keep the water off the deck boards. I also told them I would space the boards with a small gap to prevent water from laying on the deck. After reviewing the cost and timing, we went inside and had a drink. I will be over next Friday afternoon to meet the first material delivery and get started. We agreed I would sleep in a spare room in the basement so I did not have to drive back and forth from home to their place.

Friday came and I arrived at their place after lunch to meet the lumber delivery. The material was for rebuilding weak and cracked support beneath the deck in several spots. I also placed the dumpster at the back of the deck so it was accessible, but out of sight.

Sean and Jen have 2 children, Robin who is a college senior and Geoff who is a senior in high school. Robin has grown into a pretty young lady, toned from playing lacrosse in high school and college, though rather aloof.

Geoff is a good kid and pretty athletic and fit. I worked out a deal with him to be my helper and I would pay him cash under the table. He asked if he could invite his friend tomorrow to help, the more, the merrier I said. I tasked Geoff with helping to dig footing holes for the new concrete we would be pouring under the sagging areas and removing all the existing deck boards and putting them in the dumpster.

By the end of the day Friday, the holes had been dug and rebar put in the holes, we would pour the concrete in the morning. Having had a productive first day, we went inside for dinner, Sean had ordered pizza and I had a few beers to wash it down. By 9 PM, I was in need of a shower and sleep so I excused myself to go downstairs get cleaned up and fall asleep watching TV in the spare bedroom. Tomorrow was going to be a long day and I needed a good nights sleep to be able to hit it hard in the morning. I told Geoff we would be starting at 8 AM sharp. I would have preferred to start earlier, but did not want to cause an issue with neighbors.

The hot shower was just what I needed and helped me relax and unwind. Hopping into bed, I turned on a sitcom and set the TV timer for 1 hour, figuring I would be out like a light before an hour elapsed.

Hearing muffled noises, I checked my watch to see it was 12:30 AM. I slipped out of bed and quietly opened the bedroom door a crack to see what was going on. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the lack of light as I glanced across the rec room. Then my eyes popped open wide as I saw my wife's niece Robin on the couch with a guy. They were both naked from my vantage point and she was sitting on his lap riding his cock. The couch was angled and he was facing away from me, but I had a good view of Robin. I quietly pushed the door open further to get a better view, not wanting to get caught or disrupt the show. As I was getting into a better vantage point, he started to moan. Not wanting to call attention to what they were doing, Robin leaned forward and offered his mouth one of her breasts to muffle his moans. She rode him for what seemed like 10 minutes and I could sense she was getting close when she leaned back and started to gyrate her hips. Before long, he let loose and she slumped forward, biting her lower lip and putting her hand over his mouth.

I was in shock with what I had just seen and with the show over, I stealthily stepped back into the bedroom so as not to be noticed. As I did, the door swung closed a bit and made a noise. Robin looked up, saw me and our eyes locked. I froze, and a shock ran through my entire body. I stepped backwards, quietly closed the door and crept back into bed and closed my eyes. The image of Robin in the throws of ecstasy ran through my mind and my heart was pounding. Moments later I heard both of them head upstairs, a wave of relief swept over my body and after what seemed like hours, I drifted back to sleep.

I was awakened by a foot nudging my leg. As I struggled to open my eyes, the nudging got more aggressive and I heard "wake up pervert". I opened my eyes and turned on the light on the nightstand to see Robin standing next to the bed with a terse look on her face. As my senses awoke, she said, did you enjoy spying on me you pervert? Look, I said,I heard noises and got up to investigate, when I saw it was you and I knew you were safe, I got back in bed. I was trying my best to be quiet as I did not want to disturb you. Remember, I was young once too, so I get it. I don't buy it, she said. You stood there watching for too long for your story to be the truth. I was momentarily stunned and said, I wanted to make sure you were OK.

I have a long day tomorrow, so if you don't mind, you can leave so I can get some sleep. We're not done with this she said as she stormed out of the room. I rolled over, closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep. However, my sleep was short lived as my slumber was once again interrupted by a foot nudging my leg. What do you want now I asked? We need to talk, Robin said. Still half asleep, I said, whatever it is, it can wait until later.

Quietly and firmly, she said I don't like anyone having something "on me" that they can use against me. Look, I told you...I was young once too, so no harm, no foul. Drop it, there's nothing more to discuss. Her response was "what do you want so we are even"? Having the image of her riding a cock earlier had my head still spinning and mind racing, so I said...if I told you, your head would pop off your shoulders. Try me, she said.

Well, if you want the truth, I would love to suck that kids load out of your pussy. Robin stood frozen as her brain tried to process what I had just said...are you fucking kidding me was her response. You asked, I answered. If you don't like the answer, you are free to leave. I'm going back to sleep, let yourself out. As I tried to drift back into a much needed sleep, I could sense Robin was still standing next to the bed. I ignored her figuring she would eventually leave. After a few moments, I heard some shuffling noises and figured she was leaving. Thank God I said to myself, finally I'll get some sleep. To my surprise, I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me to roll over onto my back.

Then, time slowed as Robin got onto the bed and straddled my face. The smell of her freshly fucked pussy was intoxicating. As my brain scrambled to process what was happening, I raised my hands to hold her legs. Are you sure you want to do this, I asked? Well, you owe me, he came, I didn't..now pay up. I eased her pussy onto my mouth and gave her a long slow lick from her sexy ass to her clit. As my tongue flicked over her clit she slowly began to gyrate her pics in rhythm with my tongue. After only a moment, I could taste the salty sperm nestled in her pussy seep out. I clamped my lips on the opening to her pussy and began to suck and plunge my tongue deep inside her. Her continued gyrations and moans told me I was not the only one enjoying this. I raised my hands, wanting to massage her breast and nipples, but found her hands already giving her breasts pleasure. I brought one hand to her pussy and slid a finger deep inside to scoop out all the sweet sperm I was being fed. After I pulled out my finger the third time, I used the slickness of her pussy juice as lube to massage the tight opening to her ass. That's all it took, in an instant, she began to buck her hips and pushed herself hard onto my face and ground her wetness over me. Wave after wave washed over her as she tensed and convulsed for several moments before starting to come down.

There was an awkward silence as she climbed off the bed and slid on her shorts and t-shirt. Finally, she said, OK we're even, turned and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I lay away trying to process and rationalize what had just happened. As much as I wanted to calm down and fall back to sleep, the lingering taste on my lips would not let me do so.

Before I knew it, my alarm went off and it was time to get up. I quickly jumped in the shower to wash away the smell and dried juices from my body so as not to throw up any red flags and to keep my mind from replaying what happened over and over. As I poured myself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, Jen said to me, so you know, Robin is home this weekend for a friend's birthday party. She'll be gone most of the day so doubtful you'll see her much, if at all.

Geoff had already started pulling up the deck boards closest to the pool by the time I walked out to survey the situation. Good start I said, but let's get the concrete footings in place then we can get back to the deck boards. We got the concrete work done and enough boards removed to start on the gutter that would surround the pool.

As we stopped for lunch, Robin came out, surveyed the situation and turned to walk to her car to go to the party. That's all I saw of her Saturday.

Geoff's friend had arrived earlier to help and by days end all the boards were up. With such a successful day behind us, we knocked off about 3:30. We cleaned up the tools and material and I grabbed a shower then met with Sean and Jen to review the progress. I told them I would be back next Friday afternoon and that Geoff knew what to do during the week to make sure everything was ready. I told Geoff I needed him and his friend next Friday to unload and stage the next delivery, then hopped in my truck and drove home.

The drive home is only about 40 minutes, but it seemed to take forever...time and my brain were moving very slowly. I tried to shake what had happened and at times, it seemed to be a dream, only it wasn't. I called my wife on the drive and said let's go out to eat...I needed as many distractions as possible. I was afraid she would sense something was not right and I was not thinking straight enough to deal with questions. We ate at the local steak house and took a walk through the neighborhood when we got home. The cool fresh air helped clear my head.

I took another shower, climbed in bed with my wife and we talked about the weekend and the deck work. I told her I was going back on Friday and suggested she come along and bring the kids.

The next weekend went off without a hitch and between Geoff, his friend and me, we got everything done and cleaned up by early Saturday afternoon. I thanked Geoff and his friend for all their hard work, paid them and told Sean I would be back next Friday afternoon to wrap up a few details. I suggested to my wife we grab some sandwiches from a local shop and have a picnic in a nearby park with the kids. We spent the day at the park and rented a canoe and paddled around the lake, the kids had a blast and it was great to relax and enjoy family time.

Monday came too early and I was informed we picked up a new project at work which consumed most of my time. Wednesday afternoon, my phone chimed indicating I had a text message, as I read it, my mind went blank...it was from Robin. Are you coming back this weekend she asked. Yes, I replied. I will be over Friday late afternoon and be gone by noon Saturday. I have to be home again for the weekend she responded. OK, if I hear any strange noises, I'll ignore them. I hit send, deleted the messages, took a few slow deep breaths and focused on the work at hand.

When I arrived Friday, I made sure to park my truck in the driveway where it could easily be seen as opposed to behind the pool house where it was out of sight. I cleaned up the area of the lawn where the dumpster was located and spread grass seed and straw then watered it good. I spent the rest of Friday cleaning up, Saturday I would give the deck a cleaning, then be gone.

As I was finishing up Friday evening, Sean and Jen came out to the deck with a few beers and admired the work. I explained everything and they both seemed very pleased. I assured Sean, there was minimal maintenance needed, so he was off the hook. As it was early, Jen suggested I clean up and change, she and Sean wanted to treat me to dinner at a local Italian restaurant. Dinner was delicious and both of them could not thank me enough for the work. I thanked them for the nice words and said they needed to thank Geoff and his friend as well. Knowing Robin would be home at some point, I made sure to drink more wine than usual with dinner...I wanted to fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When we got back to their house, I thanked them again for dinner, said good night and headed downstairs. As I climbed into bed, I took a few deep breaths to relax, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Oh crap I said to myself, she's here. I was awakened by the sound of a door opening. I did my best to ignore the noise hoping whatever was going on would be over soon. I rolled onto my stomach and put the second pillow over my head to drown out noise. It did not work as I heard the creaking of a squeaky hinge, only this time it seemed closer. Suddenly, I felt a foot on my leg, nudging me awake. Ugh, not again I thought...wake up sleepy head, I brought you a present, Robin whispered. I rolled over to face her standing next to the bed, all I could utter was, huh? I brought you a present, hurry up, I can't hold it forever she said. With that, she kicked off her shoes, lifted her skirt and sat on my face. As soon as my tongue probed her moist opening, she pushed a load of sweet sperm into my mouth. It only took a minute or 2 to get all of my present out of her. Don't stop she said, lick me like you did last time, I've never cum so hard in my life.

What's in it for me, I asked. You already got your present, what else do you want she asked. Well, eating pussy makes me horny and I need to lose my load I said. With that, I sat up, rolled her onto her back on the bed and pushed her legs apart. If you want to be eaten young lady, we're going to do this my way, understood? Make me cum again and I'll do anything you want she whispered. With that, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me to her pussy. I put a pillow under her ass so I could lift her legs up off the bed and get access to her tight pucker hole. Knowing she likes ass play and the effect it has on her, I slid a finger deep into her pussy to lube it up with her juices, then teased her tight hole as my other hand worked on her pussy and my mouth teased her clit. I brought her close, then eased off to tease her...then I did it again and again until she was squirming and panting and begging to cum. I kept her on the edge, squirming and begging and said, if I let you cum, you'll do as I say, right? Yes, she hissed...PLEASE, I need to cum. I slid 1 finger, then 2 inside her tight ass while I took her clit between my lips and hummed. The sensations sent her over the edge and she started shrieking and moaning. I took one of my hands and covered her mouth. QUIET, I hissed. If I remove my hand, will you be quiet? She nodded her head as I pulled my hand away. That was amazing, guys my age don't know how to eat pussy, she said. Well, there's a lot more to pleasing a woman than just eating pussy you know. You'll have to show me sometime she said. Yeah, sometime I replied.

I climbed back on the bed, the bulge in my shorts painfully obvious and asked her, what brought that on? Wrong as this is and as perverted as I first thought, last time was so hot and I've never cum like that before...I wanted and needed more and I couldn't wait to get home for more. And knowing what you like, it's win/win.

You know we are playing with fire, I said. Well, it's not like anyone will ever know, so as long as it's our secret...

End of Part I