Robin's Rescue

Story Info
A massage parlour visit leads me to a slave in trouble.
7.8k words
4.76
28.9k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers

Prelude:

Master pushed the naked girl hard off his cock where she had been trying her best to please him with her mouth.

"God you are a useless cocksucker!"

Tears sprang to her eyes as she cowered on the floor and her cheeks burned with shame.

"I am a slave", she thought, "24-7. In my very heart and soul I am a slave."

Indeed it was my calling and her choice. She had known as a young teenager that she wanted to be bound, forced, given no choices who or how she fucked. Independence scared her. She craved the subservience, the sex, the humiliation. Service was her passionate release. But this was all wrong. This man was nothing like the other she had served. She could not please him and his punishments were beyond harsh, they were cruel.

She had only been serving Master for a few months. He had won her in a poker game. Her former owner had been running low on chips and so had her strip in front of the five men and one woman at the table. The shame had been overwhelming, and yet it had been an exciting moment, naked, available and on the block, as it were.

The cards turned and suddenly she had a new Master. He ordered her to leave her clothes in a puddle on the floor. He hooked a finger in her collar and dragged her to his car nude. He didn't even know her name, and didn't care. She was terrified and still, gushing juices with one thought in her head, "my new life has begun."

"Obviously I have not been able to teach you how to serve me. You need skills training you useless cow. I have been talking to someone with, ah, professional skills. You are going to cocksucking school for a week. It's your last chance."

—————---

One week later

I'd just come off two very well paid weeks in the isolated oilfields. I had money in my jeans and pent up desire in my pants. My first stop, as usual, was the whorehouse. In this city, they call them massage parlours with licensed 'therapists'. In fact they were full service brothels.

I like this Legendary one because it had spacious rooms and top quality girls. If you knew how to pick them, very willing top quality girls. Since this place was part of an informal chain, there were usually a few fresh faces every visit.

I suppose that if I have a type it would be a petite pixie-like blonde. I'm a big guy, always have been. I guess opposites attract because the look of those tiny spinners turns me on like no other look.

But when I drop into Legendary I don't look for a type. I look for something else. I want eager. I arrived and sat in the small lobby. Pretty soon the first of the girls came through to welcome me. The way it works is that whoever is up gets to welcome. I can choose to go with her or I can ask to see who else is on deck. Usually there are three or four working. It must have been a slow afternoon, because all four girls were free. One by one they came to say hello. They were dressed street slutty, for the most part. They were alluring, but not yet giving it away. A little reminder that cash comes first. I'm perfectly happy with that. I knew they would change into less if we struck a deal.

What I was looking for was a brightness in the eyes. I have always had the best experience with the girls who wanted to work, who wanted that job. I don't care why they are eager, only that they are. Today it was number three: Tall, maybe 5'10", curvy but not too busty, long dark hair. She was tanned and fit. She had played sports, I bet, and played them well. But the look in her eye said that I was her long lost man, she wanted to be with me. Bullshit, of course, she wanted my money, but eager is eager. It would be a good afternoon.

As she led me down the hall to our room for the afternoon, she seemed to be bouncing. "I have a surprise for you!," she said. I thought it was a come on and said so. "No! I mean a real genuine surprise if you want it."

We walked in the the large room. It was what you would expect, large bed, mirrors, a comfortable leather arm chair for blowjobs, a spacious tiled shower stall with glass doors. This one even had one of those swings for fucking. I'd been here before. It's a nice room. But today they had something new...a cable with a large hook dangling from a pulley n the ceiling.

My girl, Brandi or Cherry or Jade or whatever - who listens to the fake name? - pranced over to a large rectangular box in the middle of the floor and whisked off the satiny black sheet. Inside was woman, naked but for a wide red slave collar and matching cuffs. Her hands and feet chained to the cage sides. It didn't look very comfortable.

"Surprise!"

"Okay, what gives?"

My, ah, therapist, sat down on the crate and told me a tale.

"A couple of days ago, some guy approached the boss here. He told her he was a real life Master and he was very disappointed in his new trainee. She needed to learn her place and that her oral skills...well, sucked," she giggled. He asked the Boss to take her on, but he didn't want to cost us any money so he offered a deal.

"Every guy who uses her, gets her for free and the Master pays us, well me, my usual rate."

"Yeah, but I chose you."

"Oh you get me baby," she said getting up, coming close and rubbing hands on my chest. You get all of me as much as you want, all for free, just play with her a little. Double the fun for zero dollars! How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you are turned on by more than the money."

"Yeah baby. I hope you say yes and make this fun.


"Yes."

"Oh. goody!"

"Now here's the deal: She needs to spend some time with your cock in her mouth..."

"It." I said quietly. "It. She's a slave, our slave, a piece of meant for us to use. Got it?"

My girl was quick on the uptake, "Yes...Sir...It needs to suck your cock..."

"And lick your cunt?"

"Oh, I hope so, Sir, if you wish it, because you are in charge. It will do whatever it's told and it loves humiliation. Very few limits. Condoms for cunt and ass, bareback for mouth. Golden shower in the stall is okay too. She is not allowed to speak, ever. Oh! and.." she said bending down beside the cage, "Her master left us some toys." She rummaged through the bag, "vibrator, butt plug..a big one too! and this," She held up a flogger. "No more than 25 strokes total but hard as you like. No breaking skin, tits and ass only."

"But each guy who comes through gets his 25 whacks in his hour, doesn't he?"

"Yes, Sir, I guess so Sir."

"Good, I'm staying for at least two hours, then, maybe three. I know I can do this for free, but that's not my way." I peeled off a thousand bucks. "That's your extra tip. You will be my senior slave girl, the one who pleases me. It will be the crappy slut we are trying to save from the meat market. Right?"

"Oh yes, Sir," she sighed with a mixture of softness and urgency.

"You are so eager, my girl. You are looking forward to this, aren't you?" She nodded.

"Okay, go get changed into your work clothes and book the room for two hours. And as for work clothes...mmm.. Just a sarong or scarf around your hips and high heels. I know I'm supposed to take my shower while you take your time, but I want you back here in three minutes or you'll feel the whip first. Then we will talk showers."

She scampered out of the room and I turned the leather arm chair to face the slut in the cage. She had medium length red hair and the fair complexion that typically came with gingers. Looking down from above, she looked trim and slight. "Hmm, not blonde," I thought, "But maybe I get my spinner after all!"

With in three minutes, my masseuse scampered in. Getting with the program, she came and knelt before me, flashing her ass towards the girls in the cage. "I hope I am on time, Sir."

"Stand up and let me look at you." In truth, she was one of finest looking working girls I had ever seen. Her thick dark hair curled over one shoulder and down till it tickled her lovely pink nipple. Blue eyes grabbed all the attention on a well formed face with fuckable lips and strong cheek bones. Her breasts had the lovely soft curve that advertised 'all natural'. The swell of her hips promised a good ride and were beautifully framed by a yellow and red patterned fringed wrap tied at one hip and just barely covering what must be a beautiful pussy. She was simply breathtaking. And while I hadn't ordered it, she had added a simple red choker. I love it when someone gets into the spirit of the game! I had her slowly twirl for me once or twice then bade her sit on the chair arm beside me. We looked at the girl in the cage.

"Thank God you are here, Beauty," I had decided to rename her, "otherwise I'm not sure I could even get it up with this homely slut." Inside the cage, I saw that the remark had hit home. The girl blushed and dipped her head in shame. In truth I hadn't even seen her yet.

"Well, Beauty," I said fondling the delicious curves of her ass, "let's see what you have brought me. I need to get nice and squeaky clean for you and 'it' can bathe me."

Beauty knelt down and unlocked the cage door, and unclipped the cuffs. The girl that emerged wasn't half bad. Ok, in truth she was a pretty little thing. She was tiny, barely reaching Beauty's shoulders. I couldn't see her eyes, for she kept then firmly fixed on the floor. Her pale skin sported a fair assortment of freckles running down her chest and between her small but still nice breasts. Her nipples were already achingly erect. It was clear this slut craved this kind of abuse and attention. This was going to be fun.

"Show me you are ready to serve. Kiss my shoes."

It was good that the floor was carpeted or she would have done some damage the way she simply crashed to the floor before me. She began kissing and licking my boots with fervour. I was starting to get hot. It was time to move this along. I ordered it under the shower and turned the water on cold while I undressed.

"Beauty, pull yourself up a chair and play with yourself while it washes me." "Yes, Sir!"

Heating the water up, I stepped in and looked down at the shivering girl. "Look at me!" She turned her face towards me, but kept her eyes averted. I slapped her firmly but not so hard as to knock her over. "He's not here. I am your master now. When I give you an order, I expect it to be obeyed. It is the only hope you have. Understood?"

Forbidden to speak, she nodded vigourously. "So look at me." Her eyes were a deep, soft brown, eyes that turned her from plain to lovely...or she would be if her face wasn't etched with a mixture of humiliation and fear.

At about this moment my bladder began to signal it's need. "I don't know if your Master makes you drink or not and I don't care, but get your mouth on my cock and suckle it until I start to piss."

She shuffled forward and dutifully fastened her lips around my semi-erect cock. I let go and watched her eyes bulge and cheeks swell. She swallowed once (I was impressed!) and then opened her mouth and let the piss run down her chest. I directed my stream at her face and hair and she simply took it. "Good little thing," I said as she leaned in to lick off the last drops. Now soap me up from top to toe."

Rising to her feet she did exactly that and did a very fine job taking special care with my cock and balls and anus. I ordered her to get those parts extra soapy and then made her lick them clean. "Your mouth is filled with filthy piss. I need them properly clean before I let you touch my cock again."

Whereas she had been quite complacent swallowing piss, her face twisted in disgust at the taste of the soap. Go figure.

I stepped from the shower and let Beauty dry me while it rinsed the last of the urine from her body. She crawled from the shower but was not given a towel.

I stepped in front of her. "I hear you need cocksucking lessons. Well, the first lesson is that you have to want to suck my cock with every slavish fibre of your being. If you are truly a slave, this is your purpose in life, and your pleasure.

"Come over here and show me what you've got. Beauty, you get down beside her and critique her technique. After all, you are the professional here, my dear," I said gently stroking her lovely face. I parked myself in the leather armchair.

It approached on hands and knees crawling between my legs. Keeping her hands on the floor, she began to lick all around the tip of my cock as it grew in size, then popped the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the underside. In truth, she was damn good. After worshiping my cock in this way for a good while, she took the base of the shaft between two fingers and started gently fondling my balls with her other. She began to bob, twisting her head from time to time to give a different feel.

I looked at Beauty. She was wide eyed. She expected basic beginner clumsiness and instead saw skill and technique.

"She's really very good, Sir. I'm not sure what the problem is... But I do have an idea, Sir." She looked at me with a wicked twinkle in her eye. "You have been up in the oil patch for a few weeks, haven't you?" I nodded. "Without adequate female companionship to care for your needs?" I nodded again, breathing heavily now, for this was an excellent blow job.

"Then why should you make it easy on it, Sir? Getting you to blow this first accumulated load down her slut throat is really no challenge at all. You should give that load to me. After all, we will be here for a couple of hours. If this cunt is any good, then make her suck a second load out of you! And when you come in me, I will give you the most wonderful massage. After all, you paid for it!" I swear her smile was almost coquettish.

"Excellent idea, Beauty," I said gently pushing it off my cock. "Give her a condom." She pulled the foil wrapped package out of her little hooker carry-all and threw it at it.

"It, lick her pussy right now and get it ready for me." To her credit the slave girl went at it with a will, and soon Beauty began to writhe. It was a pleasure to sit back and watch one slim attractive slave pleasuring a lovely whore. I didn't grow very much softer for the show.

It pulled back and looked at me as if saying, "She's ready, master."

I pulled Beauty to her feet and stared kissing and fondling her full and wonderful body. "It, suck me a bit more and then roll on the rubber!"

When I was good, hard and safe to fuck, I pushed Beauty onto her back on the huge bed. In seconds I was on top of her slamming away. She was right. It had been a long time. This was neither an elegant nor a pretty fuck. Its oral work had got me going and I had one thing in mind...getting off. Besides, I had chosen to come to Legendary today exactly because I like the freedom of hiring a good fuck. I don't have to chat her up or worry about her needs. I get to be entirely selfish and right now I was as self-focused as can be. I could feel her thrusting back up at me, grabbing my back fiercely and encouraging me. This was rough, hard and fast, and I shot in minutes. It was glorious...and there was the delicious prospect of more later!

"Good job, Beauty," I said when I rolled off. "It, get up her and give this girl a reward! Get back to clit licking."

To her credit she scrambled between Beauty's legs in an instant and was using all her skills.

"God", cried the raven haired lovely. "I don't know what kind of a cocksucker she is, but somebody sure taught this slut some cunt licking skills!"

Words, gave way to moans and then keening as pleasure built. Beauty grabbed its hair and started directing her tongue. She suddenly wrapped her legs around the slave's head as she exploded drenching the little cunts face with her juices. "Ohmigod, ohmigod,ohmigod..." she chanted as she came down from her high. At last she loosened her legs. It pulled away gasping for breath. What a good little slave! Nearly suffocating, she never made a sound or tried to pull away.

I looked at Beauty, a red flush running up her breasts to her face. "I thought women in your profession always remained distant, that it was a bit of theatre."

"I know, hey?" she gasped. "I've never been in so erotic a scene in the five years I have been working on my back. Usually when I am with another girl, she is working too and it's all for show, or else I am licking the odd woman who comes in here. This was...fucking wow! this was different."

I grabbed it by the shoulders and flipped her on her back. "Not quite finished, slave. I took the full condom off my now wilted cock and inverted it over her face. "You get to wear me, now, just to remind you that cock sucking is your first job around here." She never flinched nor closed her eyes as the semen dripped on her face, but she did blush a bit more deeply. Clearly, humiliation was her thing. My sperm added a lovely lustre to her pale skin. "Open your mouth!" I dropped the empty rubber in, "Suck the rest of my juice out, bitch." Dutifully she worked her lips and jaw chewing and licking.

I grabbed it by the ring on her collar and pulled her off the bed. I made her spit the used condom in the trash. "Good job, cumdump, but you still didn't suck me off properly. You need to be punished." That's the best thing about domming...I don't have to be fair, kind of like not having to care about the whore's pleasure after I pay her. I stared into her eyes, the fear now alive and shining. "Time to whip your ass." I tried to snarl that out, but it didn't really work.

Still, I hooked her up by her cuffs to the cable hanging down from the ceiling and cranked her up until she was on tip toe. I twisted her nipples a bit and then went to lay down beside Beauty for a bit.

Snuggling close and fondling her fabulous ass, I whispered in her ear, "There is something odd in all of this. Her oral skills are just fine."

"Yeah, but do you want to stop?"

"Hell, no. She is a slave, no doubt and a very eager one. I'm getting my use out of her, but follow my lead. Let's give her some fun, too, okay?"

"You bet, baby.um, Sir!... After that cum I'm game for absolutely anything!"

We got up off the bed and brought the toy bag over to the feet of the hanging girl. It held a butt plug , but no lube, a flogger, and some nipple clamps.

I spoke to Beauty and she ran off. A moment later she returned with a magic wand vibe, but kept it hidden. Clearly it's master had no interest in her pleasure.

I did.

Now that I had satisfied my animal urge, the part of me that remembered everyone should get something out of sex returned. Sure, I was going to punish her, but I suspected that for it, pain had never been pleasurable. I had a feeling her owner was nothing more than a sadist. I wanted her to have a new experience. I was going to try to teach her about the pleasure in pain.

"Beauty, we need to stick that butt plug up her ass, but there is no lube. Use your pussy to get it nice and wet."

She stood before the hanging girl. Hauled to tip toe height, they were almost eye to eye. Beauty leaned in and started kissing the girl's come covered face. She played gently with her tits and even nibbled them a little. When it gave out a tiny sigh of pleasure, Beauty giggled. She stepped back and with a degree of eroticism and the skill of a professional stripper she rubbed the fake cock all over her self, then turned, bent at the waist and let the helpless it have a full look at her gorgeous and still dripping hole as she slowly slid the plug in and out getting it nice and slick.

I spun it around in her chains and lifted her legs making her tiny hole available. Reaching one hand around to play with the girl's clit, Beauty slowly slid the plug home. There wasn't much resistance, this slave was no anal virgin.

"Ten strokes on the tits and 15 on the ass is what you said was allowed, eh, Beauty?"

"Yes, sir, every hour."

"Good, hold her still."

Beauty stepped forward kissing the girl again and pressing full up against her sliding her hands around her neck. It had tears in her eyes. Indeed, the only punishments she had known this past year had been harsh and brutal. "It will be okay, honey," she whispered, "I think Sir knows what he is doing. You might even like this...and I'll help." Beauty slid her right hand down to the girl's very damp cunt while gentling fondling a nipple with her left.

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers