Robin's Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began. "First I'm going to warm you up with a few spanks. These don't count." I gave her a dozen on each cheek just until I got a nice colour of red and got her used to the pain. I could see she was responding to Beauty's ministrations as well.

I took the flogger and began my work. Firm strokes. This wasn't pretend. Long gaps in between to let her settle and let Beauty take her higher. At about #10 Beauty dropped down to her knees and began licking it's cunt and clit. I kept on.

"15. Now for the tits," I proclaimed and walked to the front. I needn't have bothered. It's head was tilted back and her eyes closed in a mix of pain and pleasure. Beauty was doing a wonderful job of bringing her close, but not taking her over the top. We were both on the same page.

The first smack to her breasts brought it out of her reverie. Beauty had stopped licking, so that the girl's full attention would be on the new shot of pain. She gasped.

With the second smack, Beauty began again, this time using the wand on low power. It gave a different kind of gasp this time. Again, slowly, I flogged the girl's tits, bringing up a lovely red flush. As we got closer to ten, I could see it squirming in her chains. She was so close. I looked at Beauty and she cranked the wand to full power and ground it into the slave's clit just as number 9 found its mark. I waited until the orgasm hit before administering number 10.

It's eyes and her mouth were wide open as she shook violently in her restraints. How she didn't cry out was surely a testament to her submissive discipline... or her fear of a sadistic master. When at last her orgasm subsided, Beauty pulled the wand away and it slumped in her chains. Gently, I lowered her to the floor. She lost consciousness for a minute or two, but that gave Beauty time to cover her with a sheet and slip a pillow under her head.

Looking at the lovely attendant I said, "I think you said something about a massage?"

"Yes, Sir! With pleasure, Sir! And it better be a good one or maybe you will have to paddle me too, Sir!"

Beauty was as good as her word, though after her inviting remarks I knew I would have to find a bit of fault. Her long, slender fingers worked the hot oil into my back and shoulders in a way that showed she did know her craft. Some attendants had no idea what they were doing. Their massages were merely a greasing operation with a few fake murmurs thrown in. But Beauty knew how to find and knead the tight spots and how to relax the muscles with long slow strokes. She was thorough, and unlike her registered massage cousins was unafraid to go masterfully into the intimate places. I am sure I relaxed into sleep at least once or twice only to be awoken by a finger teasing my anus or lips around my semi-erect cock. In truth, when she was finished I would have been just as happy to sleep for a few hours as get back to the business of sex. Ah, but there was a slave to train...and maybe now a submissive as well.

When I did rouse myself, I found it on the floor kneeling by the bed legs spread an appropriate width, hands clasped behind her back. Her look was not as frightened as it had been before. If anything, it was ...expectant. I began to think that she had never really experienced a true master, one who understood the give and take of dominance and submission.

I ordered beauty to kneel beside it and copy her pose.

"Well, it, you have had a good break and you still have to learn how to give a proper blow job. But you know, more than an hour has passed, so I think it's time to remind you what's at stake with a few more strokes. And Beauty, that was a below par massage. I think you need a few strokes as well to tune up your game. It's a poor whore that can't get her client all the way hard with her fingers."

OK, so I lied, but that's the game isn't it? Beauty had all but said she wanted to taste the whip, and who am I to refuse? Beauty looked a little apprehensive, yes, but there was heat in her eyes and her nostrils flared. This was, indeed, what she wanted.

I ordered her to remove the ankle cuffs from it and then strapped them on her wrists, clipping her hands in front of her. I then clipped it's wrists to hers so both women were bound and facing each other. Standing them up I fixed their joined hands to the cable and started lifting their arms above their heads. Their bodies drew closer, breast to breast, especially as it rose off the ground, being that much shorter than Beauty.

What a lovely sight, two naked women, one red and slender, the other dark and fuller. They were staring into each other's eyes. Both were breathing hard and when I looked upward, I saw that they had managed to clasp fingers in their restraints.

I went and grabbed the magic wand and flipped it on. I ran it over Beauty's cunt for awhile while I turned and started kissing it. After a few moments I switched. I wanted these lovelies ready and warmed up. I stopped and spanked both of their asses a few times, bringing up red glows. I went back to work with the wand. "Keep looking at each other! In fact, kiss!" The girls went at each other's mouths with wonderful intensity while I brought them higher.

Finally, I stepped away. "It, for her lacklustre performance, Beauty will share your punishment. It will still be 25 strokes, but not each. It will be 25 between you. But they will he hard strokes since I am letting you off so easily. And I expect you to worship each other's mouths in between. So 15 on the ass, first."

I knew from before that it had a real pain tolerance, probably a craving that her jerk master had never figured out. Beauty was a mystery, however. My first stroke on it was hard, hard enough to make the experienced slave girl cry out. Beauty devoured her mouth with comforting kisses. The first stroke on Beauty was lighter, but still brought out a yip from the startled woman. I took my time, occasional fondling one pussy or another and gradually upped the intensity of the swats on Beauty's gorgeous ass. There would be marks that lasted awhile.

When I finished the 15 I let them down for a minute, especially so it could let some blood flow back into her arms. I unhooked Beauty, turned it around and then refastened Beauty's wrists so the slaves were now back to back. Then I hoisted them again.

"Five each on the breasts."

I was less harsh with the breast blows and it took her first stoically. Beauty had obviously never experienced this sort of thing before. There was fear in her eyes. Even before I started she was was murmuring, "No, no no, please."

I lifted her face to mine and gazed into her eyes. "Trust me. I will not do anything you cannot endure. Let yourself go. Embrace the pain. You asked me to paddle you because you want to know what it's like." I was fingering her soaking cunt now. "You want to find out if this thing you found so erotic when I was punishing it suits you. You are leaking juices. You really do want to find out. So let go, sink into the pain until it becomes pleasure." She nodded, even as dampness glazed her eyes.

I stepped back and landed a firm strike on the side of her boob, well away from the nipple. Her eyes went wide and let go a sharp gasp. I reached up and massaged that nipple until her breathing settled again. "See, that wasn't so bad. With pain comes pleasure."

I went back to it and stroked her a while before landing a vicious stroke on her other breast, this time catching the nipple. Her body went rigid and she struggled to keep from screaming her heart out. I gently massaged her breast and slipped a hand into her pussy. "Endure this and you will get the reward of another orgasm," I whispered softly in her ear. She nodded through tear streaked eyes. And so it went.

My last stroke for both girls was full across breast and nipple, in rapid succession., It was several seconds before the writhing and whimpering stopped. I let them down and ordered them to the bed in a sixty-nine position, Beauty on the bottom and it on top. "Pleasure each other. If you both don't some within 30 seconds of each other it's back to the whipping chain."

Of course, I had no intention of stringing them up again. I just wanted to add incentive. They went it at a will, as if pussy was food and they had been starving for days. Indeed they orgasmed within seconds of each other after not a very long time.

"Keep at it! I want you to wring every last ounce of pleasure out of each other." In the end I believe that the long hungering it managed six multiple orgasms, while Beauty crested the plateau four times.

"Alright you two, break it up, but take a few minutes to soothe each other's breasts with your mouths and stroke each other's asses."

Now that was a lovely sight, watching them minister to each other with tenderness and concern. I sat in the leather chair and enjoyed these acts of mercy and love among these slave sisters, for that's what they had become, if only for an hour.

"Hey it. Time is passing. It's time to show me if you can give a proper blow job."

The petite woman scampered off the bed as if she had been shocked and was in between my spread knees in a few seconds. "Now, I want a proper blow job, slut. Not some 'get it done' head bobbing. Thorough, long and slow until I tell you differently." I looked to Beauty and she was soon standing beside me. For awhile I felt the heat of her burning ass with my hand before pulling her down onto the arm of the chair and bending her down for a pussy flavoured kiss.

It was wonderful. She didn't suck my cock. She truly worshiped it, licking, tasting, fondling, stroking and kissing my balls. Taking the full head into her mouth slowly and beginning her up and down motion while using her hands on balls, belly and shaft. It was heavenly. I was grateful to Beauty for asking to take the first load, for otherwise this would have been over much too soon.

After I don't know how long, I placed my hand in her red hair and increased her pace. I was getting close. Beauty bent over and thrust her breast in my mouth to suck while she stroked my face and hair. Sensing that I was about to come, it slipped a finger into my crack and started to stroke my anus. "Don't swallow!" I called out just before I exploded into it's mouth. Spurt after spurt came amazing me with the intensity of the second go round. My face tingled as if it had fallen asleep. I felt on the edge of losing consciousness for a second.

When I came back to the room, Beauty was stroking my chest and it knelt in her proper position awaiting a next command. A small drop of semen hung from her lip.

"Beauty, go swap cum with the slut and then lay her down and spit it all over her face. Swallowing my cum is too good for her. She needs to wear it for whoever comes in next."

"Yes, Sir," said Beauty with surprising eagerness. She lay down so the girl could easily kiss the cum into her waiting mouth. She they made it lie on her back, straddled her chest and from no more than an inch above her slowly dripped my juice onto her face. "You are such a fucking, slutty little cunt. You have been honoured by this Master who is allowing you to wear his cream, sperm I would have been too happy to swallow for him." Then she reached behind and slapped the girl's cunt, hard!

It was still forbidden to speak, of course, but the look on her face as she gazed into Beauty's eyes was glowing with gratitude.

"OK, Beauty, it's about time for me to pack up. Come give me a nice hot shower."

"Yes, Sir!" she said gracefully rising from the girl's chest. She truly was a gorgeous woman. This afternoon would have been worth every penny, even if it had just been her.

The shower was indeed, long, hot and loving and she gently washed me from top to toe and everywhere in between. We were in there a long time as I returned the favour, enjoying the feel of her ripe body under my hands. When we emerged, it was there on her knees with towels. Beauty bent down to get them.

"SIR!" she exclaimed, "Look at this!"

As she waited, it had written in the steamy glass "Buy me, please Master!!"

I looked at it. There were pleading tears in her eyes, though she was far too disciplined to speak or even nod her head.

Towelling off I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here girl." She scampered over on hands and knees and knelt before me. Beauty came and sat on the bed.

"You are asking me to buy you from your current Master?" She nodded.

"Alright, I am freeing you from your order of silence. Whatever happens, neither Beauty nor I will ever let your Master know." Beauty nodded her head in confirmation.

"Sir, please buy me. Please be my Master." The tears flowed in earnest. She sobbed. Beauty slipped down onto the floor beside her and comforted the naked girl while she cried.

"Tell me why," I gently ordered, expecting that I already knew the story.

"Sir, I have been a slave since I was seventeen. I am 25 now. My Master has owned me for a year and for the first time I fear for my life. Of course, he owns me and can have my life if he wants," she said that last part as if she had been taught in some twisted and sick slavery training manual.

"Enough of that," I interjected, "What's the problem?"

"Sir, I think he has me only to abuse me. I think he is just a sick sadist. He says he wants sex, but he never gets hard, never has an orgasm. No matter how hard I try, I fail. Then he beats me. Not punishes me like you did Sir, but beats me with his fists and kicks me with heavy boots. The he locks me in a dark closet in the basement until he wants to go again."

"Why aren't you showing any bruises?" I ask, a little skeptically.

"Sir, he was away for maybe a week. That gave time for the bruises to heal. He left me locked in the closet with some power bars, water and a bucket. I had no idea if he was even coming back. When he did he told me he was bringing me to a brothel where the slutty whores could teach me how to give a proper blowjob. Told me that if I didn't learn, he would bash my teeth out."

"Bastard!" hissed Beauty through clenched teeth.

"Please, Sir. Buy me from him. I don't think I will survive if he gets me back."

"I think you are right, girl. Do you want your freedom?" I ask this softly, almost tenderly. I have already decided to help her, to buy her and free her if that's what she wants. No beast deserves to be treated this poorly and no animal like her so called master deserves to own any slave, much less a prize like this.

"Oh no, Sir! I am a slave. I have known it all my life in some way, and when my sexuality wakened, I understood those feelings for the first time. After that, I read and learned about BDSM and slavery. It excited me beyond all imagining. I first got to experience it when I was 17. The first time I felt a collar around my neck and was forced to my knees I knew I was home.

"But all of my masters...and one mistress, were more like short time play partners. It was wonderful, and I loved it, but I wanted more. I wanted to give myself over to slavery, to be owned in every sense, to have decisions made for me, to have choices taken away from me.

"I still long for that, Sir. But I was naive and foolish. I let myself be given to a stranger, a man who knew nothing of the dance of D/S, who could not appreciate what I was offering.

"I have learned something. I am still a slave, but before I give myself over completely, I must know that my new owner knows his responsibilities as well as his rights."

"And you think that is me?"

"I think so, Sir, but I am not sure. If you bought me, could there be a trial time?"

"Excellent idea. One month of service for buying you and then you will have 48 hours to decide whether to stay or go. If you decide to go, you walk away free and clear. Acceptable?"

It fairly dove at my ankles and hugged my legs fiercely sobbing, "Yes, Sir, Thank you, Sir."

Beauty put her arm around my shoulders and very gently kissed my cheek. "I think you are just what she needs." Pulling away slightly she looked at me seductively and placed a hand on my thigh, "And maybe I can help you settle in with her?" The smile on her face had my cock stirring again.

"Yes, my Beauty, but you will have to serve as well, above her, but still in service to me."

She slid off the bed to her knees, bowed her head and softly said, "Yes, Master."

We sat awhile longer hatching a plot. Her Master was picking her up at 10 p.m. after the studio closed. I made arrangements with Beauty, patted it on the cheek and slipped out to make my preparations.

Shortly after 10 the back door of the studio opened and an angry looking skinny fellow emerged, pulling hard on a leash. As ordered, Beauty had gotten them to come out this way...so much more privacy. Next stumbling through the door was it, naked, barefoot, still glazed with my come on her face, hands cuffed behind her. Beauty's head peeked around the corner as she pulled the door mostly closed. She was dressed for the street, of course.

I had watched the man drive in and park and positioned myself so I could step between him and his beat up old van.

"Hey, I have a proposition for you!" I called out hitting him with a flashlight beam.

"Who the fuck are you?" he snarled, shading his eyes.

"I am your slave's new master."

"The fuck you are," he shouted tugging hard on the leash nearly pulling her over.

"Yeah, I am. I have two envelopes with me. In one is $2500. Drop the leash and it's yours."

"Fuck off!"

"The other envelope has $500 in it." I switched off my flash just as Beauty switched on hers illuminating me so the jerk had a full view. I was holding my trusty aluminum baseball bat.

"In truth, I would prefer you to refuse my first offer so I can beat the crap out of you and drop the second envelope on your bleeding face, but the choice is yours. You're a mean, nasty piece of shit. Killing you would be a service to the world." I stepped closer so that I was no more than four feet away, well within my swing radius. I raised the bat.

"Five seconds to choose!"

It took him four, but the man dropped the leash and it scrambled back to Beauty's safe embrace.

I handed him the $2500, but couldn't resist shoving the barrel of the bat into his gut doubling him over.

"Asshole."

The three of us stood by the door and waited for him to recover, get into his van and leave. I showed the two women to my SUV handing Beauty a blanket to wrap around the shivering slave. Once safely inside, Beauty got into her own wheels and followed us to my home.

Still in the car I removed the collar and cuffs from the girl dropping them into the garbage can in the garage. "You will bring nothing of his into my home." Fresh tears sprang to her eyes, soon followed by cleansing sobs of relief.

"Hmm", I thought. "After all of this, it would be wrong to call her 'it' anymore". I mulled over names on the way home. I didn't know her real name, and din't want to. She had long ago decided that her life was to be lived in sexual slavery. To give her back her old name would be to deny her choice, her identity.

Once home, Beauty and I stripped and took her into my large walk in shower and gently and lovingly washed her from head to toe in scented soaps and conditioners.

I led her to the guest room to sleep, but she balked. "Master, please don't make me sleep alone tonight,"

"Alright my pet." We walked her along to my bedroom with the king size bed. "There is one last thing to do tonight, girl," I said.

"Have me serve you?" she asked with a mix of eagerness and exhaustion. "No, time enough for that tomorrow. It is then that I will claim you as my own. No, I have to name you. Kneel."

Slowly she did so, looking up into my eyes with some longing. I guessed right. This would be as important to her as to me.

"You are a slave, but you proved yourself a brave one tonight, and frankly I love your red hair and the red of your blush and the red of your breasts when I whip them. Therefore I name you, Robin."