Robin's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After resting again, I began a slow rhythmic fucking of her very tight back door. As my excitement grew so did the strength and speed of my thrusts until my cock was a virtual blur. My sister was howling and screaming in pleasure as she pushed into each of my thrusts. Wanting her to cum with me I reached around her and feverishly frigged her swollen clit. It did not take long for both of us to cum in screaming earth-shattering orgasms. I pulled out spraying even more spunk onto her ass as we fell to the bed.

While we caught our breath, I moved down her backside and licked my cum from her ass before eating my fill of her chocolate cream pie. Then as I began licking up the honey from her pussy, I saw her reach for the object she had thrown on the bed earlier. It was then that I got a good look at it and realized that it was dildo. After I had pretty-much cleaned up her delicious honey she cooed, "Now little brother it is your turn, lay on your stomach!"

After she pushed my legs apart and climbed between them Robin began to give my ass a gentle massage. It did not take long before she progressed to roughly kneading my cheeks. This was followed by her planting soft butterfly kisses all over my ass while working her way to my crack where she feverishly tongue-fucked my asshole. I was disappointed when everything ceased but then heard the squirt of the tube of lube feeling her cold finger work its way inside of my rectum, followed by a second finger. It was a new and strange feeling for me causing me to gasp out loud.

My sister giggled at my reaction then pulled me up to my knees. Moments later I felt something pushing against my sphincter then pop inside of me. Slowly she worked the dildo in to my bowels while she stroked my cock. The further she pushed on the rubber cock the more painful it became causing me to scream out. Showing no mercy Robin continued shoving it in until it resulted in a curious mixture of pain and pleasure. Now needing more of the dildo, I pushed my ass hard up to meet it.

"Fuck, Robin, ravage me, fuck me," I growled. Taking me at my word, with one hand she began relentlessly pumping her toy in and out of my back door. At the same time, she milked my cock with her other hand pausing only to squish my balls just hard enough to cause me to squirm. With my back arched and my fingers clawing into the sheets I bit the pillow as I lost control and splattered the bed with three huge shots of jism. Robin popped the rubber prick out of my ass as I collapsed to the bed.

"That is one hell of a waste of spunk. I knew something was up with you two. Why wasn't I invited? I heard the question, but it took me a second to realize that it was my mother standing there in nothing but a hot pink pair of bikini panties as she grabbed the dildo from Robin.

The End for now...

12