Robin's Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," she sighed, head back, holding onto my shoulders.

Robin pulled her head away from me and kissed me passionately as I continued to tenderly caress her clit inside her wet panties. Her tongue pressed into my mouth and her hands cupped my neck and back as she pushed forward against me. She whispered, "Lay down on the carpet."

I knew what she wanted and, though I didn't want to pull my hand from her panties, I was excited at what was coming next. I sat on the floor, the soft shag gently caressing my bare legs.

Staying with me, Robin pushed me down onto my back, supporting me with her hands and kissing me gently. She was physically stronger and a bit more aggressive than when we had last made love to each other. It had been many months.

I reached my hands up and around her back, expertly unhooking her bra. When she lifted up enough to pull the bra off her, my attention fell to her breasts. They were full and pale, with no freckles but for those across her chest and in her cleavage. The nipples were a pretty shade of light pink, hard and erect with excitement.

"Yes," she hissed as she felt my lips wrap around one of the hard buds, my fingers rolling the other.

I reveled in the scent of her as I pressed my face up against her, my nose buried in her soft tit-flesh as I sucked firmly on her nipple. When I switched to her other nipple, she laced her fingers into my hair and pulled me firmly against her. Oh, how I loved that; I had missed it so much; missed her so much.

"Suck my tits, Baby Sister," she cooed down to me. "Yeah, just like that."

I thrilled at hearing her call me that. My hands fell to her ass, feeling the firm cheeks beneath the thin denim. I was a bit surprised at how her ass was a bit bigger and firmer than it had been when I had last felt it. Though thin, I was taller and still a bit bigger than her, but she had definitely built some additional muscles.

Robin slid down my body a bit, pulling her tit from my mouth but replacing it with her mouth. She kissed me, as if thanking me for stimulating her nipples.

My hands slid up her body to her tits, rolling them as we kissed. Her skin was so soft under my fingers; soft and warm.

Breaking the kiss and rising up onto her knees, nude from the waist up, Robin smiled at me. She reached down and, without unbuttoning or unzipping them, tugged my denim shorts off.

I lifted my legs in front of her so she could slide them, along with my panties, all the way off, leaving me completely naked before her. I absolutely loved it when she took control like that; doubly so, when she was taking my clothes off like that.

Robin tossed my shorts in John's direction, but she didn't look at him; instead, studying my body. "Wow," she breathed. "Look at all of those tattoos."

I suddenly felt very self-conscious. Did she hate them? She had called them "really pretty" earlier. "What do you think?"

"I love them, Honey. Stars, flowers, butterflies, an eagle, and... is that a dragon?" she asked.

I was so happy to hear that. "Yeah. It's a European dragon. I don't really care for the Chinese snake-like ones."

She smiled at me. She could see my concern. She said, "It's your body, Sweetheart. You do what you want with it. Your tattoo artist is very talented. Of course, what I'm mainly interested in is your piercings. Especially this one down here, piercing your clit hood."

Lust swept through me at her words. I bit my lip and boldly dared her, "Pull it up and tell me what you find."

She smiled again, before quickly laying down between my thighs, her face right above my pussy. With her fingers she gently grabbed the ring over my clit and pulled. She whispered to me, "I see your hard clit."

My head swam with pleasure as I felt my best friend, well, my older sister, gently suck my exposed clit between her lips and swirl her tongue around it. Jolts of pleasure ran through me, making me groan. "Suck that clit, Big Sister. I've missed you so much."

She looked into my eyes as she worked on my pussy. She released the ring and delved down between the folds of my pussy with her lips and tongue and then back to my clit. Her pretty face pressing against my crotch, becoming wet all over as she ate me, was the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

"Yeah, just like that. Eat it," I groaned, my passion rising higher and higher. I was keenly aware of her hands on my back, between me and the carpet. I put one of my hands on her arm to let her know I liked how she was holding me and the other on top of her head to let her know I liked how she was eating me.

Robin was amazing, eating my pussy like a pro, driving me closer and closer to my first orgasm.

"Oh god," I groaned, becoming completely lost in pleasure. As my climax approached, my breathing came faster and faster. Both of my hands fell to her head, grabbing fistfuls of her pretty red-orange hair and pulling her hard against me.

Robin glued her face securely to my pussy, lapping hard and sucking firmly on and around my clit, as I came.

I held my breath as the flood of orgasm swelled inside me and exploded. "Fuck yes!" I grunted with passion as I exploded into little pieces all over the room. As I wallowed in the pleasure of my climax, my breathing came hard and fast for a moment.

When my breathing slowed and I released her, Robin lifted her head from between my thighs and smiled at me. Her face was completely wet with my juices. She had never looked sexier.

"I love you," I told her sincerely, nothing in the world mattered in that moment to me than letting her know how I felt. My heart was so full, and I hoped she could see the sincerity in my eyes.

"I love you, too," she replied as she climbed over me and kissed me.

I tasted myself off her tongue, lips, chin, and face as I kissed and licked her passionately. Savoring my flavor off of Robin's face was so sexy to me that I found my desire for her only rising higher.

Robin involuntarily giggled as I tickled her in places around her face that rarely felt a tongue.

I laughed too and let my head fall back to the carpet. "Stand up, Sis," I ordered gently.

She gave me a questioning look but went ahead and rose, straddling my knees.

I sat up, hooked my fingers into the top of her jeans, and pulled her a bit forward so as to give me better access. Sitting on the carpet, her crotch at face level, I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I needed her naked.

Robin pushed her tight jeans over her firm round pale ass. She wore no panties.

I smiled up at her as I tugged her pants down, getting them off of one leg as she lifted her foot in cooperation. I didn't bother taking her pants off her other leg, since she was no longer restricted, as I leaned in and slurped her dripping pussy into my mouth.

"Oh, shit," she groaned, abandoning her momentary effort to kick her jeans off the leg it remained on. Her hands fell to the back of my head, her fingers lacing themselves into my blond hair.

I absolutely loved the taste of her as well as the feeling of her hands on my head, pulling me in. Cupping her ass with my palms, I feasted on her sweet pussy. I had missed the taste of her so much that I nearly cried with joy. My tongue and lips worked relentlessly on her.

"Oh my god," she gasped with surprise as her passion quickly rose higher and higher. Her legs weakening, she turned and sat on the couch.

I did not let her escape, chasing her pussy like a cat on a mouse. I was thankful that she had sat on the couch with her pussy on the edge, this not being Robin's first, or fiftieth, time. So, I didn't need to scoot her forward or adjust her position to be able to continue eating her pussy.

"Yes, eat me, Angela. Oh shit, I love feeling my little sister's mouth on my clit. Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck me with your tongue. Holy shit!"

I did not disappoint her, driving my long tongue deep inside her cunt. I loved how she called me her little sister and I knew, in that moment, that we would always be family. I also vowed to myself to never give her a reason to doubt my support ever again.

Robin's hands pulled at my hair as she came, flooding my mouth with her cream and the room with her moans of pleasure.

I lapped at her cumming cunt voraciously, both stimulating her as much as possible to make her orgasm better but also because I just loved the taste of her. It was a flavor I had grown used to over the years. I had missed it so much that I didn't want to waste a single drop.

"Mmm, you are really good at that," she sighed at me as she relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm. She released my hair and cupped her own tits as she gazed down her body at me.

I lifted myself from between her thighs and smiled at her. "Yeah?"

She nodded and smiled at me. Then I saw her glance to the side, in John's direction. She did not seem concerned, so I surmised that John was likely not too upset at what had just happened.

I slowly turned and looked at John to see for myself. I was a little stunned by what I saw.

John smiled at me as I studied him. He was laying back in the chair, his pants open wide, his hard throbbing nine-inch cock, as well as his full balls, fully out, the pants tight under his balls, and his hand around the thick shaft slowly stroking it up and down.

My pussy creamed at the sight of his big dick. I had forgotten what a nice cock he had. I quickly realized that he was happy with the decision we had made. In that moment I truly understood that John would not interfere with my relationship with Robin and that any threat he had ever been, had been in my head. Tears immediately filled my eyes at that realization.

"Don't stop on my account," he muttered.

I smiled at him as a wave of gratitude washed over me. After everything I had done to that man, there he was, watching me eat out his fiancé and enjoying it. I knew John wasn't a cuckold and was just being patient but, still, for him to do that was amazing. Whether he had reunited Robin and me out of consideration for Robin, me, or himself, it had been a big risk. Robin and I reuniting had not been inevitable; far from it. He could have easily kept us apart and not taken such a risk. In that moment I felt such affection for him and truly, for the first time, regretted what I had done to him. Sure, I had regretted it when I lost Robin, but that had been regret at making a bad choice for myself. Then, later I had regretted what I had done to my sister, Robin. However, it wasn't until that moment that I truly regretted what I had done to John. He hadn't deserved what I did to him, and I felt an overwhelming urge to show him how I felt.

"What are you doing?" Robin asked him before I began crawling toward him.

"Watching," John replied with a smile at Robin.

I quickly crawled between his feet, my knees cushioned by the soft carpet. With my hands on his knees, I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry."

He tilted his head to the side as he looked at me.

"I've never said that to you, have I?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," I told him softly as I reached out and took his hard cock in my hand. As I wrapped my long cool fingers around the thick throbbing shaft and slowly stroked his warm skin up and down, I told him, "It will never happen again. You didn't deserve what I did to you, and I don't deserve what you've done for me. Let me start making it up to you. Let me show you that you did not make a mistake here today. Please."

After a moment, he smiled at me, relief over what I had said written all over his face. I took that as permission. I debated for a moment whether or not to pull his jeans down off his legs, but I didn't want to wait. Gripping the base of his dick, my thumb and fingers barely able to touch each other, I took the head of his nine-inch prick between my lips. The flaring head was slightly thicker than the shaft, but I had a big mouth, though, admittedly, I had not had my mouth stretched like that in quite a while.

As my lips wrapped around the neck of his shaft, he groaned.

Careful not to let my teeth touch his tender flesh, I took half of his big dick into my mouth. He was warm and salty against my tongue, as I sucked firmly at him. The head of his dick brushing the back of my throat was all I could take. I had never been able to deep throat a cock without gagging, so, when needed, I made up for it with my hands. Thus, using my fist as an extension of my mouth, I began sucking and stroking his cock; slowly at first and then faster once it all became slick with my saliva.

"Oh yeah... fuck... that's it," he cooed above me, urging me on.

I fucked his cock with my mouth and hand, my free hand reaching up to caress his chest beneath his plaid shirt, his muscles firm beneath. His warm dick filling my mouth over and over again made my pussy cream in anticipation; I wanted him inside of me. However, my main concern was giving him as much pleasure as possible, I reminded myself, as I dragged my lips up and down his shaft and began to swirl my tongue around the flaring head on each stroke.

"Damn, that feels good," he gasped.

I knew I had no more talent than when I had last tasted his cock, but I was feeling more generous in that moment than I had ever felt toward John. I slowed down a bit, savoring the taste of him as well as making sure my lips stroked his dick completely and my fingers slid gently along his slick base. I slurped loudly at his dick, my cheeks hollowing from the suction. He tasted salty and meaty.

"Yes," he hissed gently.

Feeling Robin's hands clasping my ankles and spreading my feet apart, I knew her time of watching was over. Without taking John's meaty sausage from between my hungry lips, I spread my knees apart on the soft carpet.

As I continued to stroke her fiancé's throbbing member with my lips, driving my mouth down his shaft over and over again, I felt Robin lay on her back between my thighs and, with her hands on my ass, she pulled me down until my pussy rested against her waiting lips.

My head swam with pleasure as my sister ate me. Her lips caressed my pussy as her tongue gently sliced up into my slit and lapped at my clit. I spread my thighs wider to get lower as I thrilled to the feel of her hands on my ass, so controlling and possessive. Robin was always the one to take charge.

Her face quickly covered with my juices, Robin ate my pussy, licking and sucking at my tender flesh like a woman possessed.

As my orgasm quickly approached, I sucked hard at John's dick. His cock grew slightly harder and thicker in my mouth as I took him deeper and faster, oblivious to the effect I was having on him. My climax on the edge, I ground myself down against Robin's face, her tongue and lips frantic on my pussy.

"Angela," John groaned, but I barely heard him as my orgasm washed over me.

Lost in the ecstasy of my orgasm, with John's big manly cock deep in my face, it exploded. A load of hot jism blasted into the back of my mouth, coating my throat in warmth. The nastiness of Robin's fiancée cumming in my mouth as she ate my pussy was not lost on me, intensifying my orgasm as I struggled through the pleasure to swallow his load and not drown.

John groaned in pleasure as a river of cum flowed from his cock into my mouth in hot jet after hot jet.

As I swallowed his seed and my orgasm began to subside, I rolled my eyes up and looked at him. He was smiling faintly down at me through a haze of lust, and I knew the night was just getting started. I also knew, or better yet, felt, deep down, that I had finally been forgiven.

12