Robin's Wedding Ch. 07

Story Info
John’s Wild Wedding.
8.2k words
4.58
5.4k
7
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 7

John's Wild Wedding

October 14, 12:52 AM

* * * John Parker * * *

I sat there in stunned silence, having just witnessed my bride being fucked within an inch of her life by four of my very best friends in the hottest fucking gangbang I had ever seen. This was not some spy video; this was part of Robin's wild wedding, and I was supposed to watch it and determine if this relationship was one that I could handle.

Now, if that had happened at the club, I would probably be fine with it, but if she did it without my knowledge, I have to admit, I would have been a little jealous. If I had been one of the guys involved, I would have been fine, but sitting there watching it, unable to participate, was almost too much, despite the fact I was with Angela. Although the fact that I had cum inside of Robin just prior to the gangbang, made everything a bit better in a weird way.

As I watched, I did feel the compersion; loving that she was having fun. I also felt completely turned on at the sights and sounds, my orgasm several minutes earlier not satisfying me for long, given that I had gone without release for a few days prior to the ceremony. Still, there was a small part of me that felt jealous; worried that she didn't need me. Compersion and jealousy are opposite emotions and, thankfully, the compersion won out. I was mostly glad she enjoyed herself.

Angela played no small part in that battle. She made the time I spent watching Robin getting gangbanged much more tolerable. At first, we sat there and watched together. Then, once things on the screen got awkward, her being there made it much better.

Looking back, I was glad that the wedding up to that point had gone off without a hitch. Before it started, I had sat in the front row, turned around, and watched everyone file in and be seated. Most of them came up and said "hi" to me. I kept a towel over my crotch to not give away too much of the motif Robin had designed.

My sister, Jenny, and her new girlfriend, Raine, had shown up, both of them giving me a deep kiss. I loved them both dearly.

"I knew you two would hit it off," I told them. "You like to give, and you like to receive," I told them, gesturing to Jenny and then Raine.

They laughed at that but agreed. Jenny asked, "Hey, baby bro, are you and I going to have a chance to get together? Just the two of us?"

I was surprised and pleased. I knew she was looking forward to seeing Robin and had a new girlfriend, so for her to want some alone-time with me felt great. I wanted that too. I knew that the celibate time for me was soon to be over and that Robin was down with me fucking Jenny. This wedding was the wild wedding and later was the white wedding. After the white wedding came a lot of activity and then the receptions. The following day would start our honeymoon. So, I wanted to spend time with my sister before she left town and returned to Pennsylvania. "Maybe before the white wedding or at the second reception tomorrow night?" I offered.

"At the club? In front of everyone?" she asked. "I mean, I don't care who knows about us, as long as it doesn't get back to Mom and Dad."

I shook my head. "I have no idea if all our friends would be cool with us. Maybe they all would, but you never know. I don't think anyone would tell our parents, but we don't need that sort of trouble with everything else going on. So, maybe we could sneak into the office area once everyone else is occupied. Or, like I said, we could maybe do something before the white wedding."

"We'll see. I can't wait to get you alone," she told me.

"It's been too long," I agreed.

She nodded.

After they went to the back of the room, where they would begin escorting people to their seats and such, which they had volunteered for, I watched more people from the club come in. Some were the spouses of the wedding party and others were couples that Robin and I cared about.

Then Kikue came in. I watched her have a discussion with Jenny and Raine. Kikue had been Raine's wife, and they had just gotten a divorce. I could only imagine the conversation they were having. I worried for a moment that Kikue would leave but she concluded the conversation and came in, unescorted.

I gestured her toward me so I could speak with her.

She looked so pretty in a dark blue dress that showed a lot of her smooth pale skin. She came toward me, leaned forward and kissed me. "Congratulations, John," she said in her high voice and rich Japanese accent.

"Thanks. How are you holding up?" I asked her.

"Oh, you saw that?" She sighed. "I just got back from Japan and she's telling me that she's already got a new girlfriend. Our divorce is final, but I haven't even moved all of my stuff out yet. I had hoped I would have been a bit harder to replace."

I looked up at her. She was short but with me seated she was still above me. I held her hand and told her, "I'm sorry. I think that's our fault."

"What?" she asked, her eyes growing wide. Her hand twitched in mine.

"Jenny, her new girlfriend, is my sister. We didn't set them up together to hurt you, honey. We just want everyone to be happy. I didn't think you would care so much. I heard the break-up was mutual."

"It was, but... okay... well... I understand. You're right. I just don't know what I'm going to do now."

"Well, Robin and I love you just as much as we love Raine, okay? When we get back from our honeymoon, can the three of us get together?"

She nodded, "I'd like that."

"Okay, great. Don't do anything crazy, okay? You still have your job and your friends, right?"

She nodded and gave me a weak smile. "Thanks for not choosing sides."

"Well, if you two just didn't get along and it's a mutual divorce there's no need for us to choose sides, right?"

She nodded again and kissed me. Then she sighed, gathered herself up, and turned to go take her seat.

My heart went out to Kikue. She seemed so sad. I didn't want her to be mad at us or hate Jenny. I couldn't think of anyone to hook her up with, but I didn't want to lose contact with her.

The priestess showed up soon after that and it was time to start the wedding. We stood up front as the music began, the open front of my slacks revealing my limp cock to the entire crowd.

The wedding party marched down the aisle. First was the flower girl, Heather, who knelt in front of me when she arrived. The best man, Chris, and the first bridesmaid, Dana, his fiancé, marched together before taking their places. Next was bridesmaid Maria and groomsman Alex, a married couple, both with brown skin, hers from her Mexican heritage and his from his Italian heritage plus a lot of sun. Then came one after the other the last groomsman, Frank, the head boy, Stewart, and the Maid of Honor, Angela.

I glanced at the wedding parties to make sure everything was in place. On the bride's side stood three beautiful women, two pale and one darker. Three women, three sheer green babydolls, showing six beautiful breasts through the cutouts, and failing to hide three pretty slits. On my side we were four men wearing black tuxedoes with four holes in the crotches revealing, or more like displaying, four hard cocks. Stewart and Heather worked on their knees, back to the audience, to get and keep those nipples and cocks hard.

Once they were all in place, the priestess cued the music, and the wedding march began.

Everyone stood and watched Robin enter the room, escorted by her mother, Kate. They were quite a sight to behold, one beautiful redhead in a suit with a strap-on sticking out of her crotch, escorting my beautiful redheaded bride completely naked but for a small white veil in her hair, a sheer white teddy which only covered her stomach, sheer white nylons, white heels, and white satin gloves.

It was so surreal to watch Robin, so beautiful, march slowly up the aisle towards me, as I felt Heather's lips gently stroking up and down my hard cock. She was there to make sure we all stayed hard, so it looked good, but it really wasn't necessary. The whole scene was so hot to me that, as I had deprived myself of sex for a while prior to that moment, I was more than ready to fuck in front of that entire crowd with no problems whatsoever.

The wedding had gone off without a hitch. It all went exactly as Robin had planned and I was so happy for her to get the wild wedding of which she had always dreamed. We had exchanged vows and fucked in front of everyone to seal the pact. That had been the personal commitment of which the priestess had spoken. The support of our friends was what came next and for that I had been bracing myself.

I knew we were both going to be put to the test and I hoped it wouldn't be too overwhelming, but, still, I had been unprepared to see my bride being triple penetrated by our friends. I couldn't believe they had done that to her. Sure, she had challenged them to evaluate her, and she had made herself submissive to them, but they really went all-in, so to speak. I suppose I couldn't blame them for doing what she asked them to do, but, still, it was surprising.

All the action was displayed in high definition on a huge screen behind the altar. I sat in front of it with all our guests behind me in their seats. Everything in that evaluation room which was said, moaned, breathed, or coughed was clearly heard by everyone in the main room.

I sat there watching the scene unfold for the first few minutes in silence, with Angela sitting beside me. The priestess had stressed that it would be better for me to be alone, but Robin had convinced her that the Maid of Honor and Best Man were needed for support since we weren't cuckolds.

A steady murmur from the crowd behind me filled the room with a soft white noise. It wasn't loud enough for me to make out what anyone was saying or drown out a single moan from the men being blown by my beautiful bride in the screen.

"Wish we had a better view," Angela said, breaking the silence as the men moved Robin to the bed and began fucking her face.

"I can see well enough," I said without even realizing I had verbalized the thought. I was not liking the situation.

"Oh, don't be jealous, John," she scolded me, as she reached down and took my flaccid cock in her hand. "You know, when this is over the shoe will be on the other foot, right?"

I nodded. I did know what was coming up, but that only made it slightly less uncomfortable.

"You know what to do, don't you?" she asked.

"Hmm?" I asked, not registering what she was saying as my eyes were glued to the screen.

"John," she said a little louder, tearing my attention from the screen. She looked at me, her brow furrowed, and said, "What's wrong?"

"I-" I started and then stopped. I didn't know what to say.

"They aren't going to hurt her. Everyone loves Robin."

I nodded.

"You know what to do, don't you?" she asked me again.

I shook my head. I was too distracted to have any idea what she was talking about.

"The same thing you would do if we were in the same room and that was happening," she told me.

"Join in?" I asked with a chuckle.

She laughed. "Well, what if you were tied to a chair and I was sucking your cock?" she asked as she got on her knees in front of me.

I nodded and smiled at her for the first time. "Watch it like it's a play."

She beamed a smile up at me. "Exactly! They are putting on a show for you; enjoy it."

As she took my cock between her lips and sucked its soft form entirely into her cool mouth, I turned my attention back to the screen, as the priestess had required. I watched my friends fuck the shit out of Robin. I watched them fuck her face, fuck her throat, double penetrate her pussy, triple penetrate her with two in her cunt and one in her ass, and cum on or in her one after the other until they were done.

Angela sucked my cock the entire time and, since I had so recently cum, it was a pleasant servicing as I watched my own personal porn on that big screen. Sure, it starred Robin, so, admittedly, it was pretty fucking hot. She was the hottest woman I had ever met and so her starring in her own personal porn just for me, which is how I was trying to view it, kept me solidly hard from the entire show.

Angela's mouth on my cock never let it go down. Her cock sucking skills were as good as anyone's and it was also not lost on me that this was the first time she and I had spent this much intimate time together alone. Well, alone inasmuch as the crowd behind me was forbidden to interact with us. I would occasionally look down and watch her slowly working on me. She wasn't trying to make me cum or even edge me. She just gave me a steady stream of pleasure which took the edge off watching Robin getting plowed so thoroughly and being unable to get involved.

At one point I caressed her face tenderly, causing her to roll her eyes up to mine. I smiled tenderly at her. "We're hardly ever alone like this," I told her.

Nobody could hear us over the sounds from the screen or the murmur of their own conversations.

She nodded as she pulled back, gently stroking me with her fist. "I'm glad you're going to be my brother-in-law. We can do this all the time."

"Would Robin be okay with that?" I asked. She wanted me to take risks with cheating on her behind her back so that she has a chance to catch and punish me. This didn't apply to Jenny, because she was family. Did that family exception extend to Angela, I wondered. If it didn't, how would that work?

She shrugged and said, "If you ever need something, just call me, okay? Consider me your second wife."

I was surprised that she would say something like that to me. The two of us had been at odds for so long that I still found it hard to believe she was back in our lives. Now she was telling me to consider her my second wife. We had come a long way.

"You're a good man, John. I love you," she told me before taking my cock back into her mouth and gently stroked me with her lips.

I softened even more towards her in that moment. I knew she had just wanted what was best for her sister, Robin. She was not a bad person. "I love you, too, Angela."

When the men had finished fucking my bride, leaving her covered in cum, we stood up. I gently kissed Angela and said, "I'm glad you're back in our lives."

She looked at me, smiled, and kissed me back forcefully. Then she said with a chuckle, "Oh John, you are going to get it now!"

I knew what she was talking about; it was the next part of the ceremony. "Bring in on," I quipped back with a smile.

The priestess on the altar behind me said loudly, "Would the groom, the flower girl, and all three bridesmaids, please make their way to room B? Would the Bride and the Best Man come and sit in front of the screen? The camera is now switching to room B. Thank you."

I noticed the image on the screen switch to a different room as Angela took my hand and we walked to a door on the groom's side.

Glancing behind me I saw that some of the crowd were watching us, the bridesmaids and I heading for this side of the room while the rest of our guests were watching the groomsmen start to emerge from the door on the other side. I saw no sign of Robin.

I knew that all of the wives of the groomsmen who had just fucked the shit out of Robin had watched all that. I wondered how they were handling the situation. Maria and Dana were partners to Alex and Chris. The wives of Stewart and Frank were guests.

So, with half of the spouses being bridesmaids, I figured I might actually find out what they thought sooner rather than later. Would they be fine with what had just happened, or would they want some payback for their husband's behavior? They would have me to take it out on. I smiled at the thought.

Angela opened the door and we stepped through. The door led to a hallway lined with wood paneling and a drab low carpet. A few steps down the hallway and we were at the first door. It was closed and affixed to the wall beside the door was a large wooden "B".

I opened the door to the room and went inside. There was a king-sided bed covered only with a dark blue fitted sheet; no pillows or other sheets. The walls were the same dark wood paneling as the hallway, but the room was well lit. The camera on the tripod in the corner, aimed at the bed, told me that we were definitely in the right room.

The priestess spoke over the speaker in room B and said, "You guys don't start yet. Hang on."

"Okay," I replied as I started to take my jacket off.

"No-no," the speaker said, "put your jacket back on until everyone is there."

I shrugged my jacket back into place and waited there with Angela. I told her, "I guess we're waiting on someone."

She nodded. "Probably Robin and Chris."

I chuckled, "She's probably pretty tired."

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and said, "You're going to be just as tired once we get through with you."

As Dana, Maria, and Heather walked into the hallway and gathered at the entrance, Dana said to Angela, "You can say that again, sister!"

"The priestess asked us to wait for a minute," Maria told me.

"Us too," I informed her.

Angela told me, "Wait here for a sec," before she stepped out of our room into the hallway with the other three girls and closed the door.

"Okay girls, we need to talk about what we're going to do," Angela said softly.

I was surprised that I could hear her through the closed door. I smiled at that as I listened, stepping closer. She didn't know I could hear her. I loved being able to have an insight into what these women were thinking.

"Dios mío, can you believe what they did to Robin?" Maria asked.

"Your husband was pretty aggressive," Dana accused.

I nodded to myself at that. Alex had been the most aggressive one.

"Your husband was just as into it as he was," Maria countered.

Diplomatically Heather interjected, "All of the guys got pretty dominant in there."

After a slight pause, Dana added with a surprised voice, "Robin seemed to like that."

"Yeah," Angela agreed. "I was surprised, because she's always been a control freak."

"I know, right?" "Heather contributed.

"Are we supposed to do something like that?" Dana asked, obviously concerned.

"I don't know," Angela told her. "That's why I wanted to talk to you first."

Maria said, "Well, we had planned to really evaluate him."

"I was going to make a game out of it," Angela agreed a bit dejected.

"The guys sure didn't," Heather observed dryly.

Dana said in a concerned voice, "That must have made John pretty uncomfortable. I know how much he needs to be involved. To have to sit there and watch that without being part of it must have been hard on him."

"I helped him with that as best I could," Angela told them, sounding a bit defensive.

"I know, honey," Dana quickly said. "I saw."

Heather added, "I don't understand why Robin would have that in her wedding. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. John shouldn't be made to feel bad."

Angela explained, "The priestess insisted, and Robin didn't think it would be too bad."

"Well, we need to make Robin just as uncomfortable watching what we do to John as he was watching her get gangbanged," Heather declared firmly.

"Chris too, I agree. So, do we abandon the plan?" Dana asked.

"Whatever we do we need to make sure that it's really hot," Heather said.

"Exactly," Angela declared. "We are going to go in there and simply fuck the shit out of John, okay? We are going to make it so hot that everyone watching will be jealous; every guy will want to be John and every girl will want to be one of us. Agreed?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers