Robin's Wedding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were murmurs of agreement. I smiled at that. I had actually felt pretty uncomfortable watching Robin get fucked six ways from Sunday without being involved. I was happy she had enjoyed it. Angela had made the time pass nicely, and I had tried to view it as a porn video, but it still was in the back of my mind that I wanted to be involved. Her gangbang looked even more fun than the one I had at my bachelor party; plus, I was sober this time.

"Mierda, with everyone watching, I feel like a porn star about to perform," Maria admitted.

"Nervous?" Angela asked.

"Excited!" Maria replied with a chuckle.

The speaker came on again and the priestess said, "Okay, go ahead."

Angela opened the door.

Before the door was opened far enough to see me, I took three steps back. I didn't want them to know I had heard their conversation. I wondered what those watching thought of that. I didn't think the camera's mic could pick up their voices, but I wasn't sure.

All four women were dressed in the same sheer green babydoll outfit. No panties, no bras, cutouts where their tits should be covered, and material so sheer that nothing was really hidden from view.

My flaccid cock twitched at the sight. I knew I was in for a wild ride, and I smiled at the thought. "Come on in, ladies."

Angela, the first to approach me, was covered in sexy tattoos, which I had spent quite a bit of time studying over the last hour. "Let's get you naked, lover boy," she cooed before she kissed me and took my coat off. Her lips were soft from having sucked my cock on and off for the last hour.

Heather, her long wavy blond hair, even lighter colored than Angela's, came up to me next, her skin lightly tanned, her tan lines running counter to the lines of the outfit she wore. She smiled at me as she began unbuttoning my shirt and said, "Any woman would be lucky to have you. You are so sexy." She then kissed me fiercely, her lips soft as usual and her tongue active as it danced with mine inside my mouth.

With Heather still kissing me, Dana and Maria worked on my pants. I'm not sure who did what, but a warm wet mouth engulfed my growing dick as hands worked at unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down my legs. They sucked on my cock and balls vigorously, bringing me to full hardness and causing me to groan in pleasure into Heather's mouth.

When the mouth came off my cock and someone gripped it firmly by the base, Dana declared, "Such a pretty cock."

"Sí, es muy grande. That's a man's cock!" Maria replied.

Was she taunting her husband? While I didn't want any damaged relationships and Alex, her husband, was one of my best friends, I felt a welling of pride upon hearing her say that.

As lips and tongues again caressed my prick, Angela ran her soft hands down my back as she softly said, "That's it, girls. Suck that cock!" When her hands reached my ass, she grabbed and spread my cheeks.

I yelped in surprise into Heather's kiss as I felt Angela, apparently kneeling behind me, press her face to my ass. Her lips kissed my asshole sexily before her tongue pressed inside causing a chill to run through me, raising the hair on my legs.

"She's licking his ass," Dana softly announced in a tone that registered as a mix of awe and envy, before continuing to suck and lick at my balls.

Maria slurped loudly and sexily along my sensitive cock, filling the room with sound and my mind with pleasure.

"Yes," I said, between kisses, "Suck my cock!" I knew both my wife and her husband, Alex, were watching.

A lot of things had happened to me over the past few years but to have such undivided attention paid to me like that made me feel very special. Not only were all four women attending to me and determined to give me a good time but everyone in the wedding, all the guests, the groomsmen, the priestess, and my bride, were watching me. Other men may have shied from the attention, but my recent experiences helped me find this thrilling, my cock pulsing strongly at both the girls' ministrations and the exhibitionism of it.

Heather pushed my shirt off me, leaving me nude but for the pants around my ankles and shoes on my feet. "So sexy," she repeated.

I smiled at her and took the opportunity to watch Maria suck my cock. Her full lips travelled up and down my hard slick shaft sexily, slurping loudly as she went.

Beneath my dick was Dana, looking up at me as she sucked my balls. Her mouth was warm against my sack as she swirled it around with her tongue.

I didn't need to see Angela to know she was licking my ass. Her tongue fucking in and out of my asshole was so unique that it eclipsed everything Maria and Dana was doing. I still felt everything, but Angela's ministrations were second to none.

"Holy shit," I groaned. "You girls are amazing!" Now, I knew all these women very well. I had fucked each one of them several times over the last few months, so we really knew what each other liked.

Maria rolled her eyes up, lifted off my cock, and smiled. "Your cock is so big and hard, cariño. I love it!" That twinkle in her eye told me that her comment was meant for more than just me. Her husband, Alex, had a slightly smaller cock and he had really given it to Robin earlier, so we were both all-in on a bit of payback.

"Let's get him on the bed," Heather prompted.

Everyone agreed and within seconds, I was flat on my back in the bed, the sheets cool and smooth against my bare back.

While this left me a bit vulnerable with four ravenously horny women surrounding me, I trusted them without question. Sure, the men in the wedding party were my closest male friends but I was equally close, if not closer, to all of these women.

Before my head had settled back against the mattress, my vision was taken by Dana, her thighs on either side of my head, her ass in my face, and her pussy pressing firmly against my mouth. Hands tugged at my hard cock for a moment before the bed shifted and I felt a knee on either side of my hips and a warm wet pussy parting against the head of my turgid member. As she sank her cunt down around my rigid prick, I tried to guess who it was. It was too tight to be Maria's, which left Heather or Angela. Heather's fuck-hole was loose inside, and this tunnel was not; it was silky and slick. Therefore, it was Angela's quivering quim I felt descending around my thick stiff dick, I concluded.

When I was balls deep inside of her, I could feel Angela's firm ass against my stomach. I had thought she was face to face with Dana, but she wasn't. They were both facing my feet. "His cock is so hard," Angela announced as she swished her hips side-to-side, churning me deep inside of her.

My hands had been lying flat on the bed as I let the women do whatever they wanted to me. I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my hands when someone sat on my left hand. I didn't hesitate to home in on the wet pussy between her firm thighs and begin rubbing her hard clit. It was Heather I was certain as I slipped a finger inside of her cunt. While her hole was tight, the skin was loose, like that around my prick, and so as I stroked in and out of her, the skin stayed with my finger, stimulating the ridged tunnel beneath. I had met a few women with cunts like that and it made for an interesting feeling inside; one I found that I enjoyed immensely.

So, by elimination, I knew it was Maria when I felt warm hands on my thighs, hot breath on my balls, and a wet mouth sucking and licking at the union of my prick and Angela's pretty pussy.

"Yes," Angela hissed, "I love that."

I had to agree that Maria's mouth was very talented as she sucked gently at my balls, licked up the underside of my shaft, and sucked at Angela's clit. I groaned up into Dana's crotch with pleasure at the feeling of Maria's lips combined with Angela's tight slick cunt sliding sexily up and down my solid shaft with wild abandon. I was in heaven; a heaven filled with pussy.

As Angela drove me into the bed, pounding out her orgasm, a din arose in the room consisting of lusty comments, murmurs of short conversations, moans, slurping sounds, and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Despite that loud background noise and Dana's thighs on either side of head, there were some comments which I heard distinctly above it all.

"I love watching her fuck that cock," Heather said.

"His balls feel so fucking full," Maria announced.

"Holy fuck, that's amazing," Angela groaned.

"He's great with both his mouth and his cock," Dana pointed out.

"What more could we ask for?" Heather asked rhetorically, causing everyone to laugh except for Angela who was starting to cum.

"Cum on that fucking dick!" Maria commanded.

Angela shouted in pleasure before going silent, pounding her pussy down against me so strongly that Maria had to back off. Angela then held herself still and swished her hips back and forth as she came, her cunt spasming up and down my cock; milking me.

Had I not cum earlier in the ceremony, I would have joined her and cut the party short, but, no, I was good for a long time yet. There were three other women that wanted some of my cock and I wasn't going to cum until everyone had a good orgasm from it.

Once Angela caught her breath, she rose off me. Maria wasted no time in sucking up my member into her mouth and slurping it clean. "Angela, your pussy tastes so good," she groaned with passion.

The girls shifted around as if they had rehearsed it.

Dana, warmed up by my mouth, mounted my hard prick, and eagerly sank her tight pussy down. "See how wet you made me?" she muttered as she, facing away from me, settled her butt down against my stomach.

"Dios mío, look at that big cock stretching out that tight little pussy!" Maria exclaimed.

"Feels so good," Dana declared. "Fills me up like no other." Was that a taunt directed at Chris?

Heather kissed me, tasting Dana off my lips, before straddling my head and pressing her crotch down firmly against my face. "Yes, eat that pussy like only you can, John," she groaned loudly as I sucked and licked at her snatch. Her pussy, like all of their pussies, was very familiar to me and I had learned what each of them liked. Heather liked firm licks and hard sucks, which I was, as usual, all too happy to accommodate.

Angela laid down beside me to recover for a moment and Maria remained between my legs, now licking at Dana's pussy as she sat still on me for a moment.

There was some laughing and giggling, as women in groups tend to do. I didn't know the cause, nor did I care. I was enjoying myself more than I had in a long time. It was rare that I just laid back and enjoyed myself, I usually was very active; this was new to me. I liked it. I felt like a king with a harem servicing me. I could have easily looked at it as being used by these women, but I loved all of them and knew they all cared about me too.

Dana didn't rest there long before lifting herself up on her knees and twerking her ass, driving my prick in and out of her tight hole. "His cock is the best; so big and hard," she groaned, obviously knowing that Chris could hear her. In fact, she said it so loudly that I suspected she wanted to make sure he heard her, even if he hadn't heard her earlier comment.

Concentrating on sucking and licking voraciously at Heather's pussy occupied more than half of my thoughts. Still, with what awareness remained, I started to worry that maybe we were damaging some relationships with what we were doing. Then, as she twerked faster and faster, the friction of Dana's sweet pussy gliding up and down my prick quickly drowned out those concerns under a sea of pleasure.

I had no idea what Angela did while all this was happening, but I heard her say, "That is so hot. Yeah, that's it, fuck the shit out of him!"

Dana twerked harder and faster, making Maria back off and, presumably, just watch, along with Angela. She drove herself quickly to orgasm as she bounced her tight ass off me over and over again as fast as she could. "Oh my god," she cried out as she came. She didn't slow her movements, but she did lose her rhythm as her orgasm washed through her, fucking me in fits and starts as her juicy cunt became even juicier.

Heather squirmed atop my face as I ate her will all my talent. She groaned in pleasure. "Keep going; that's it."

My hands being free, I grabbed Heather's hips to hold her in place as she began to cum on my face. She gasped and moaned as I ate her out. I tasted the girl-cum which flowed from her pussy and down into my mouth.

"She's cumming on his face," Angela commented. "That's so fucking hot."

"Ahh," Dana shouted in orgasm as she faltered in her twerking.

Maria said, "Mierda, I love watching her fuck his big cock," from between our legs, her breath warm on my balls.

Heather got off my face and kissed me tenderly, upside down. She kissed my lips as her hands caressed my face. She licked my chin and my cheeks, tasting her juices. "Thank you," she sighed into my left ear.

Dana fell forward and kissed me too. "That was wonderful," she sighed into my right ear.

Maria muttered something at the same time which I didn't catch, after which, Dana rolled away from me and Heather sat back on her heels, just above my head. As I looked down my body, wet with sweat and fuck juices, Maria took my hard throbbing prick into her mouth and cleaned it. She sucked all of Dana's girl-cum off my dick, taking my cock deep into her throat.

I groaned with pleasure.

Angela urged, "Get it girl; open that throat."

A bit surprised that nobody had sat on my face, I watched with amazement as the girls took complete control of me. They already had control, but this was another level. They completely handled me like I was their personal fuck-toy. I loved it.

Dana and Angela, one kneeling to my left and the other kneeling to my right, each took one of my ankles and, in unison pulled my feet up high above my head, nearly lifting my ass off the bed. Heather, above my head, took my ankles from them and held me there as they moved down to push on my thighs and keep me bent nearly in half.

Maria rose up between my legs, my wet prick held by the base in her tight fist. My cock naturally wanted to lay up pointing at my face, but she bent it down until it was not just pointing straight up but was angled away from me. It hurt a little, being so hard and wanting to angle up, but the pain was quickly forgotten as she flexed her hips forward, rose up a bit, positioned my dick towards her pussy, and settled her cunt down around my throbbing cock.

As the beautiful Hispanic woman nestled her light brown pussy down against my balls, lodging all nine inches of my thick prick deep inside of her and causing me to groan in pleasure, Maria looked down into my eyes and moaned, "Mmm, this cock is mine now."

Only one other person had ever put me in that position before; Jenny. So, I replied to Maria with the same plea that Jenny had instructed me to say to her every time she had me like this, "Fuck me, Maria!"

With a smirk, Maria, her hips tilted as far forward as possible, rocked her waist back a few inches, my cock slithering out and down a bit, and then she rocked forward lodging me back up inside. Then she did it again and again; faster and faster.

I groaned as my body shuddered and shook with the impact of Maria's hips against my ass and thighs. She was fucking me like a man would fuck a woman, but with my cock slipping up inside of her cunt on each stroke. It was called the amazon position and I loved it. I didn't love it for the feeling of being overpowered and helpless under her onslaught, the loss of control was not something that turned me on. I didn't love it for the feeling of my cock being slammed up inside of her over and over again; though it did feel heavenly. No, what I really loved about it was the passion that I could see in her face and feel in her body as she slammed into me. She was taking my cock at her own pace and that pace was becoming frantic. I loved the passion of it and how it made me feel so wanted. She wanted me regardless of what I wanted. She wanted my cock, she needed my cock, and she was taking it. "Come on, fuck me!" I urged.

"Wow!" Dana muttered.

Angela encouraged, "That's it girl; fuck that big dick."

Knees firmly on the bed, Maria rocked her hips back and forth, slamming against me again and again, driving my prick up inside of her relentlessly. She towered over me, as did the other three girls, as I got fucked. "Give me that pussy!" I urged.

Heather was quiet as Dana and Angela whooped and hollered encouragement to Maria. "Get it girl!" "Fuck him good!" "Yeah, show him who's boss!" "Fuck that big cock!"

When her breathing became labored and she began jamming against me, taking only an inch or two out before ramming it back in, faster and faster, I knew she was close. "Cum for me," I urged, close to cumming myself but not quite there yet.

"¡Joder!" she shouted as she came, her hot cunt rippling up and down my prick. She stopped and grunted as her orgasm filled her up and made her start to tremble. Finally, she sighed, "Fuck! That was good."

"My turn," Heather said softly, though I heard a bit of attitude in her tone. Maria had cut in front of her, I realized, and she was the only one that I hadn't fucked yet. Knowing how good Heather's cunt felt, I suspected I would be finishing with her.

Maria was not concerned as she backed away from me, my cock bouncing free and slapping my stomach. Everyone released my legs as Maria asked Dana, "Can you believe how long he is lasting?"

"I don't know anyone that can take that and not blow his load up inside you," Dana agreed.

"Not our men," Maria agreed.

Oh shit, I thought. I hoped they weren't going to start something that would make Alex and Chris angry with me. Of course, then I recalled what they had just done to Robin and my concern evaporated.

As their conversation got louder, Angela, Maria, and Dana talking about what had just happened, Heather came around and straddled my hips. She looked down at me and smiled that sweet smile of hers. I loved all of these women, but Heather was special. She and I had always had a distinct connection; she had spent many a night with Robin and me. With her having no spouse, she was the only one, other than Angela, who could freely spend the night with us without having to clear it with someone else first. Consequently, she was more spontaneous than most.

I whispered to her as she leaned down towards me, "You've saved the best for last." I knew she was a little upset and I wanted her to feel better, but I also didn't want to insult anyone else or have Robin hear me say that.

She paused for a second, looked at me and smiled. Then she kissed me, not the nasty kisses I had gotten that evening but a gentle kiss like I had gotten from Robin on the altar not that long ago.

Everyone had gotten quiet, so I didn't say anything as she broke the kiss and, with a hand down between us, guiding my wet prick up to her pussy and, pressing down, slipped it up inside of her tight fuck-hole. As usual, we fit together perfectly. I had mentioned that to her once, but I had never told anyone else about it. The way her cunt gripped my cock so perfectly seemed a little unnatural. Every woman was different, and they all had variations inside, but Heather's cunt felt like it had been molded from my cock. She had the perfect ridges and valleys inside of her to stimulate me like no one else could. I knew that if I had not been marrying Robin, I would have been marrying Heather. I also knew that someday she would find a man to marry. So, any time I got to fuck Heather, I cherished it. I never told that to anyone either.

"Look how easily she takes that fucking cock," Angela pointed out.

"I know right?" Dana agreed.