Robin's Wedding Ch. 09

Story Info
Robin's White Wedding.
10.2k words
4.83
5.2k
6
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,503 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 9

Robin's White Wedding

October 14, 1:58 PM

* * * Robin Nelson * * *

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man, and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony..." the priest began.

The sense of déjà vu overwhelmed me. I had gotten married to John a few hours earlier, just after midnight that morning and this was so similar. Of course, there were differences; there was a priest instead of a priestess, the room was several times larger, and nobody was nude.

Glancing down to be sure I was clothed, and making myself smile in the process, I saw my beautiful wedding dress. It was a strapless white satin A-line princess dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long train that hid my legs from view completely and trailed behind me on the floor. While it had no lace or beading, I loved it for the clean lines of white satin which drew everyone's eyes to the shape of my waist and breasts instead of the dress itself. My arms, upper chest, and cleavage were unobstructed, which I also loved. Mrs. Parker had been a little shocked when she saw it but everyone else said I was beautiful. Either way, it was one of the most conservative dresses I had ever worn.

My wild orange hair had been tamed, braided, and pulled tight to the sides, top, and back of my head, but some still ran down my back. Most of it was obscured by the veil which dropped behind me all the way to my ass. I wore a little too much makeup on my face that Angela assured me looked beautiful.

Like before, my mother had just walked me down the aisle, looking just like me, with all orange hair, pale skin, and freckles, except for the fact that she wore a pantsuit, and I wore a wedding dress. The organ player had performed the wedding march to perfection, the echoing of the tune through the great church sounding so wonderful. As a child, I had marveled at the music in a church like that, the sound echoing off the marble floors, walls, and those high curved ceilings.

This was the wedding of my childhood dreams. It was coming true.

I looked at John, so handsome in his tuxedo. Glancing down, I made sure his outfit was intact; the wild wedding having had an opening in the tux for his cock to be visible. When I looked back up at his eyes, there was a twinkle there. He knew what I had been thinking, it seemed.

"... let them speak now or forever hold their peace," the priest finished.

I held my breath as silence descended on the great cathedral. I dreaded this part, worried that Heather might speak up and declare her love for John. She was one of the women in my wedding party, so was just off to my left. I had been suspicious of Heather ever since I saw her on video talking to him the night of his bachelor party.

Ever since that day, I began to notice the way she looked at him and it made me worry. I knew she had loved us both for months, but it seemed that something had changed when the wedding date approached. In that video, it had seemed to me that she had tried to persuade him that she might be a better pick for a wife than I. However, according to her, that was just a test, but I often found myself wondering what would have happened if John had failed that test.

He had told her that a life with someone "tame", like Heather, would be boring compared to a life with me. While I believed that he spoke what he considered the truth at the time, I worried that John might wake up one day and realize that Heather is not that tame; and is the better choice.

In fact, in the sober cold light of day, Heather was, in my opinion, a much better match for John, or anyone, than I. She's down for swinging, but without my baggage, like being a former prostitute. Not to mention that she is drop-dead fucking gorgeous.

I thought of breaking ties with Heather, or easing away from her, but she hadn't actually done anything worse than any of my other friends. Besides, I loved her to death. I loved her as much as I loved Jenny, Dana, or Maria. Actually, I loved her more than I loved them, I realized. My feelings for Heather were closer to my feelings for Angela.

So, I didn't want to push her away and lose her just because of my fear that she would take John from me. If I did that, I would need to cut ties with all of my friends, since they were all gorgeous, wild, had fucked John many times, and thought the world of him.

So, when the priest resumed, I silently exhaled with relief.

"John Parker and Robin Nelson, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely, and wholeheartedly?"

We both replied, "I have."

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

We both replied, "I am."

It was a standard Catholic wedding exchange.

The priest asked, "Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?"

This was one that I didn't know about. Kids were a long way off and I didn't know if we'd carry through with the religion, but, still, we both said, "I am."

"Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of holy matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church."

We turned to face each other, and John held my right hand in his larger right hand.

"John, do you take Robin to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

I had been relaxed until that moment, except for the momentary worry about Heather objecting. My heart fluttered and I looked at John, my eyes wide with panic. Suddenly, with the priest calling me "wife", it became real to me. These were not vows I was making lightly. I wanted to marry the man of my dreams and never look back. The vows were forever and, if I said them, I meant them.

John smiled at me, unaware of the fear and panic running through me, as he said, "I do."

Tears formed in my eyes from nowhere and I started to tremble. I loved John. I was becoming his wife. It's what I dreamt about, and fought for, over the past year. I nearly lost him twice and he'd forgiven me for every mistake I'd made along the way. He was way too good for me, and, in that moment, I felt like the luckiest woman in the whole fucking world.

Concern crossed John's face as he studied me while the priest continued, "Robin, do you take John to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

As the words were spoken, an image filled my head of us sitting on a pair of rocking chairs watching the sun drop behind the mountains, our hair gray with age. Faithful? I knew I was weak when it came to sexual fidelity, but I swore that I would never make him regret marrying me. I would always have his back, even if he was wrong. Sickness? I pictured myself at his bedside in the hospital. I would stay with him until my dying day, I knew. Love and honor? Oh, that I did, and will always do every day, and in every way, forever.

As the question hung in the air, a determination filled me. I made a vow beyond the one being recited. While I had been raised to not equate love and sex, that was changing in me, and I knew that it still bothered John that I sometimes had sex with other men without him. I had told him that I was weak and couldn't promise not to mess up again, but, in that moment, something changed inside of me. I knew that I, in fact, could make that promise. Women were one thing, but men? No, I never wanted to have sex with another man without John being there. This time, I knew I could make it happen. No more of this "I'm too weak" bullshit. John deserved better from me.

"I do," I said firmly, the words echoing loudly off the walls.

A couple of chuckles followed my declaration, letting me know that it really was too loud and strong, but I didn't care. I meant it.

The priest continued with the reception of consent, with the "what God joins together, no one may put asunder" stuff as I thought about how John had been getting the short end of the stick in this relationship and my vow to remedy that. He would never have to sit and watch me. He would never find out from someone that I had done something with a man behind his back. So, after he took the rings from us and blessed them, I knew I was going to try and indicate to John what I was thinking. I couldn't tell him, but I couldn't wait either.

John took the ring, put it on my proffered left hand, and said, "Robin, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

I took the remaining ring, put it on the ring finger of his left and said, "John, receive this ring as a sign of my love..." then, for emphasis, I said firmly, "... and fidelity."

His forehead creased as he looked into my eyes, trying to figure out what I was getting at. He knew I couldn't mean I was giving up swinging, but he knew I meant something significant by it.

Unable to explain, I concluded, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Whatever else the priest said went by in a blur as I looked into John's questioning eyes, trying to mentally transmit to him my feelings. But then, finally, the priest said, "You may kiss the bride."

John stepped forward, took me into his arms and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and the priest, church, wedding party, and the nearly one hundred guests disappeared and my whole world became John. I opened my mouth under his, as he pressed his tongue inside. I let him, caressing his tongue with mine as he did so. The kiss seemed to last forever, but then, suddenly, it was over.

With tears of joy trailing down my face I opened my eyes and looked at my husband. I had not considered John my husband until that moment, despite the fact that the wild wedding had happened hours earlier, the priestess was licensed, and I had the filled-out paperwork at home. I had decided to let the priest handle the paperwork and keep the priestess' forms just for me. This was my wedding; my real wedding.

The priest intoned loudly, "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. John Parker."

The guests all clapped for us as I realized that my last name was now Parker. Mrs. Robin Parker was my name.

It was a magical moment.

* * *

Outside the church, we stood off to the side in order to greet anyone who came out and wanted to congratulate us, which was everyone. So, it was a little while before we were able to get into the limo and head towards the reception hall.

As soon as the car started moving, alone for the first time, John turned to me and asked, "Robin, what happened during the ceremony?"

I knew exactly what he was asking about. I took his left hand in both of mine and squared up to him. "I had a sort of epiphany."

"You said 'fidelity' extra loudly."

I nodded. "I know we changed our rules to one where I can have sex without you there and I have to tell you about it before going to bed."

"Yes," he said slowly, a look of concern on his face at what I was about to say.

"I'm not going to do that," I told him flatly.

His face went white. "You're not going to tell me?" he asked, a hint of anger in his voice. "You agreed."

I shook my head at him. "No, I mean I am never ever going to have sex with another man without you there."

"So, women are fair game, eh?" he mused with a chuckle. Then he looked at me skeptically and said, "We tried that."

I nodded. "I know. Things have changed. I don't know how to explain it." I didn't want to tell him that I thought he was too good for me and that I hadn't felt like that previously.

"I don't think you can do this. You already told me that you don't have enough self-control. So, what if you do have sex without me there? What then?" he asked.

"I know you can't believe me, but I swear that will never happen. Not with a man. But, to answer your question; if it does happen, I will tell you immediately. I promise."

He smiled a soft smile at me. Then he said, "So, then, the other part of the rule, where I can sneak around and tell you once a week? We won't do that either?"

"No, no... honey, I want you to do that."

"What?"

Not only did I feel that it was a way to make up for him being too good for me, but I was looking forward to it. "It turns me on."

"Really?"

"Remember how we talked about me catching you, joining in, and then punishing you later?"

"Yeah."

"Well? Doesn't that make you excited? I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

He laughed, "Yeah, of course, it does. I'm a little scared thinking about what you might do to punish me, though."

I thought about that for a moment and then said, "I love you, John. You're my husband now. There will be a safe word and all I ask is that you try. I won't actually hurt you in anger, just in a sexy way. You might like it. Okay?"

He sighed and looked into my eyes. He said, "Okay, if that's what you really want."

"I do," I said firmly, laughing like it was part of my vows. "You can start as soon as the wild reception is over."

He looked at me and, after a pause, he asked, "So, I won't get punished for what happened a couple hours ago?"

My eyes grew wide with surprise. Then I creased my forehead. What could have happened? "No, the rules were suspended. Who was it?"

"Jenny."

I laughed with relief that it wasn't something serious. "No, she's your sister. You can fuck her whenever you want. We discussed that."

"Um... so, Angela, is your sister and you don't have to tell me, right?"

"I promise to tell you about every woman, even Angela. I will not have to tell you about every man, because there will be none," I told him. "In fact, I promise not to have sex with anyone, man or woman, who will make you jealous or upset; even a little tiny bit. You just tell me."

John thought for a long moment. Finally, he shook his head and said, "I can't believe I'm going to say this."

"What? What do you want me to do, John? I'll do anything for you," I said. I really wanted to make him happy. If he asked me to run naked through the mall, I'd do it. Well, maybe that's a bad example; I love running around naked and showing off.

"Look, Robin. Recently, I had an epiphany of my own about something that had been bothering me. At the wild wedding, when I watched you up on that screen getting gangbanged, I got upset. My epiphany earlier today was that I realized that I was actually envious, not jealous."

I knew the difference and I was surprised. I thought he had been jealous, from what he had said at the wedding. "Not even a little bit?" I asked.

He thought again for a moment, so I knew he was taking me seriously. He finally said, "There is always a tiny bit -"

"See?"

"- but it turns me on."

Since when? I wondered... and why was I just now hearing about it? "Really?"

He nodded. "I know that feelings of jealousy are new to you. I understand that it makes you feel insecure. I used to feel that way too."

I nodded. In Florida, seeing him with my mother, and seeing him recently with Brianna, had made me jealous. I didn't like it. It did make me feel insecure, just as he said.

"Well, I don't feel that anymore. I know that any guy would be worried when you have sex with someone else, but you and I have been doing this all year and here we are, married. I love you to death, Robin, but any twinges of jealousy I get don't actually register with me like that any longer. They make my heart race, sure, but that just serves to turn me on."

I thought about that and then said, "Well, you did say you used to get a bit jealous all the time at the club. I guess with all the sex we have there, you must have linked them together."

"Yeah, my brain is broken," he laughed. "If I feel a twinge of jealousy, it just makes me want to get in there and fuck you. Now, I do also mainly feel the compersion we talked about. I enjoy watching you have fun. I just don't like to be surprised."

"I know, you've said that many times before. If you walked in on me, it would hurt you."

He shook his head. "No, if I found out from someone else, it would hurt me. I wouldn't be upset if I walked in on you."

I was shocked at that. Had I misunderstood his feelings this whole time? Why had we not discussed this before today? "What? Since when?"

"For a long time now. I thought you knew that. I don't want to have to sit, watch, and not be allowed to participate, like in the wedding. If you were doing that at home and I walked in, I'd join in. That's what we do, right?" he said with that sexy smirk of his.

I was still surprised. I asked, "Yeah but, even if you just got home and found me with a group of guys?"

"If you were having fun and happy when you saw me, I wouldn't be upset," he said with a smile.

"Really?" I was floored that he would be okay with coming home to something like that. At an orgy, sure, but just waking in too? "You've changed," I declared.

He shrugged and said, "From a year ago? Definitely."

Almost thinking out loud I said, "In Florida, you were angry that I had fucked Raul on the balcony; because I did it without you."

He shook his head. "No. If you recall, I was upset because I wanted to have sex that night and you did it with him instead. As long as you keep me satisfied, which you didn't do that night, and I know that you love me, I'm good. I know what kind of person you are."

"A slut?" I asked, remembering, and regretting, how I had treated him that day.

"A sexually-free woman that loves me," he told me softly.

Genuinely curious, I asked, "So, if I had sex with you that night, then got up, and stumbled upon Raul?"

"No problem here," he said. "Just tell me about it before he informs me, and we're good."

For clarification, I asked, "And if you had walked in on us?"

"I'd have joined," he told me. "We would have had a lot of fun. See, it's no problem for me unless I either hear you tell him that you are in love with him, or you tell me to go away."

I gasped and said, "Oh my god, I would never ever do either of those things! You have to know that."

"I do," he said softly with a smile. "My main concern, beyond that, is that I don't want to find out from someone else that you've been fucking guys behind my back. I don't want you to lie to me. If you promise not to fuck around, and then mess up, you'll be prone to lie to me. I'd rather you tell me the truth than try to save face."

He didn't have to remind me that I had just been lying to him for a while now. I knew what he was getting at. I said, "Okay, so, you don't want me to promise you to not have sex with other men without you, since doing that will make me more likely to lie about it if I do?"

He nodded and said, "Besides, I love you just as you are and if you swear off sex without me then you will be changing who you are."

I told him, "John, we're married now. Of course, there need to be some changes."

"No there doesn't! I didn't marry you to change you. Is that why you married me?"

The passion with which he said that surprised me. Still, I pressed on, saying, "No, but I was just telling you what decision I came to. Are you sure you don't want that?"

He softened again, shook his head, smiled, and said, "Again, I can't believe I'm saying this but, no."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,503 Followers