Robin's Wedding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"You are giving me the freedom to sneak around, and you will punish me if I get caught. I am giving you that same freedom. I don't want you to change. I don't want us to change."

"But -"

He shook his head. "Think of it this way. You need a variety of cock, right?"

I nodded. It was true, there was no use trying to deny it. Though, I added defensively, "Just like you need a variety of pussy."

He smiled and then nodded.

I knew that if I had wanted to be monogamous shortly after we met, he would have been fine with that. He might have lied to me about Jenny, but that would have been it. However, if I made him do that now, he probably wouldn't even be able to. I had corrupted him too thoroughly into this lifestyle.

He continued, "So if I have to be there every time, I'd be in control of how much and what variety of cock you'd be getting, right? I'd always wonder if I'm giving you enough variety, or too much. If you and I can regulate our own levels of variety and then come back together, neither of us would have that worry."

"Regulate our own levels? You make us sound like some simulated people, trying to keep our levels up," I laughed.

He laughed too and then said, "Sorry."

"No, I think it's cute. I need to maintain my variety level above 70 or else my horniness will start to max itself out," I laughed.

He nodded and laughed along with me for a while. We both found it quite funny. Then he kissed me and said, "I love you."

"But seriously," I told him, trying to get it all out, "the rule is to tell you as soon as possible. I'm telling you that I love you so much that I don't want to have sex with another man without you there, but you'd rather not have me promise that because you don't want to feel like you're pimping me out to keep my variety level up. Okay, fine. Just know that I never want you to feel jealous, in a bad way, again." I thought another long moment, holding his hands in mine, making sure I had his full attention, looked into his eyes, and said, "I will never leave you, John. Sex has nothing to do with my love for you," I told him honestly. "I just want you to be completely comfortable."

John thought seriously and then shrugged. He said, "I am as comfortable as I want to be with us just as we are. I don't want to ruin it. Just don't let me get surprised by lying to me or fall in love with someone else, and I'll be fine."

I nodded. My love for John was stronger than it had ever been, and I wanted to make him happy. I absolutely meant it when I swore that I would never again fuck another man without him there. If he was okay passing on that offer, that was fine, but I was going to be keeping it in my heart, regardless. "Okay. If you're sure about this, we'll keep our rules in place. If you change your mind let me know, okay?"

"Okay."

"And I'll tell you every day what I did and with which person, if any, so you know what's going on," I clarified. I knew it would only be women but kept that to myself.

"Good."

I smiled. He trusted me. I was determined to be worthy of that trust.

Then, something else occurred to me. I bit my lip, trying to piece together what I wanted to say.

He grew concerned again and asked, "Is there something else?"

I nodded and said, "I don't know why but, this feels so much more official than the first wedding. Even though that one was legal, I didn't really feel like your wife until now. Is that weird?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. To be honest, I am sort of just going through our plan for the day and looking forward to the honeymoon. Though, this is the last ceremony so, we are now definitely married."

I laughed at that, not offended that he was sort of sleepwalking through the day. I knew it was a lot and there was still a lot left to do. Finally, I said, "You know how, when we got married at the wild wedding this morning, you came inside of me before we did the evaluations? That was important to me; that we go first."

He nodded.

"Well, we are about to have two receptions and I don't know what's going to happen at the second one. I know that you came twice at the wild wedding this morning, and that you didn't get much sleep. Then, I surmise, you just came again with Jenny. So, you're probably pretty spent right now, but -"

John pressed the intercom button and asked, "Driver, how much longer?"

"We'll be there in five minutes."

"Can you take us the long way around and get us there in thirty minutes instead?"

"You get charged mileage in addition to -"

"I understand. I'll pay the mileage and bump up your tip."

"Yes sir, thirty minutes."

"Thank you," John concluded and turned towards me with a glint in his eyes.

I smiled at him. "Are you sure you can get it up after cumming so much lately?"

"Just looking at you gets me hard," he told me with a smile.

"Aww, you are so romantic," I chuckled as he kissed me.

John's kiss went from the hurried peck that it had started out to be, to a passionate yearning one, but then he relaxed and slowed it to a tender one.

Feeling the man I loved kissing me, made my pussy flower open in anticipation. I had been reared to separate love and sex, but more and more I found them blending together, at least, when I was with John they did.

When he gently broke the kiss and began kissing and nibbling at my neck, I bent my head to the side to give him access and moaned in appreciation.

"I love you," I whispered.

His hands found my breasts, cupping them firmly with his palms as he gently caressed my chest with his fingers. He worked his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Are you my wife?"

"Yes," I gasped, the pleasure of his mouth on my ear and the question turning me on. "You are my husband," I cooed.

He chuckled and said, "Well then I'd better get to work." He reached down to my knees and pulled them up while straightening me up to turn me so that I flopped back onto the bench seat.

I giggled with shock and excitement as John lifted my dress and ducked underneath. What had started as romantic had escalated quickly. I eagerly spread my legs for him.

"Panties?" he asked, as he pulled them aside and pressed his lips to my pussy.

I giggled some more. I never wore panties, he knew. "This is a special day," I explained as I wrapped my legs across his back.

John was an expert at eating pussy. While some women, Jenny and Raine especially, were better, there was no man I had come across better than John at eating my pussy. Many of my friends had agreed, so it wasn't just that he knew me so well.

"Yes, John, eat your wife's pussy," I said, loving the sound of it. I never knew that I would like to be called someone's wife so much until I heard it. I no longer wanted to be independent. I wanted to be joined to this man... forever.

"Mmm-hmm," he agreed, humming into my pussy, and sending shivers through my body. He licked up and down my wet slit, he swirled his tongue around my clit, and he sucked at it for a while. He knew exactly how I liked to be eaten.

As the pleasure rose in me, I relaxed against the seat. Many things tried and failed to distract me from the pleasure of John's mouth; the hair pulled up and gathered at the back of my head was uncomfortable to lie on; the swaying of the car as it drove down the highway; and the hum of the road noise filling the cabin. John's mouth and tongue were more than enough to overpower those distractions.

When my first orgasm neared, I told him, "I'm going to cum."

He continued sucking at my clit until he felt me reach orgasm and then he pressed his tongue as deep inside of me as he could get it.

"Ahhh," I shouted as my orgasm crashed over me, pleasure suffusing my limp body. Feeling his tongue lapping up my juices as they flowed from my open cunt just intensified the feeling and extended my pleasure so nicely. I tried to clutch at his head but the satin of my dress which he was under caused my hands to slide off.

John pressed his face firmly against me, and slurped the juices from my cunt, drinking the girl-cum produced by the orgasm he had just caused.

Prior to my orgasm, I had been very clean down there, I knew, so I was happy to let him do that for a while. But, after a few minutes, my hips started twitching again. "Mmm, that was great. Now, give me your cock, John. Please," I begged more than ordered. Though ordering was in my nature and what I would have normally done, I didn't want to take control from him.

John pulled out from under my dress, on his knees in the moving limousine. He unzipped his slacks and pulled out his familiar cock. It was hard and pulsing with desire.

I wanted to taste it, if he needed me to, but I told him what I really wanted. "Fuck me, babe. Please! I want you to fucking cream my cunt. I want to feel your cock blasting your cum deep inside of me. Please, John. I need you." I usually spoke about him fucking me and not so much about needing his cum. This time I wanted to be sure our first fuck as husband and wife was sealed in that way.

He knee-walked to the edge of the seat and pulled my ass closer to the edge. Pulling up my dress, he sank into me easily, drilling his long hard cock deep inside of me in one long motion.

I was plenty wet and, because of my recent activities several hours earlier, I was not very tight. His big dick went in easily and pleasure exploded in my brain as his thick rod slid in against my sensitive walls. I looked up at his handsome face because I couldn't really see much else due to the bunched dress at my stomach and my laying position.

John gazed down into my eyes as he sank balls-deep into me, immediately rocking back and forth inside of me. "You are my wife!"

With the pleasure of his thick meat inside of me filling my brain, my eyes grew wide at hearing him say that. "Yes, god yes, I am. And you are my husband!" I told him.

"Take my cock," he told me, as he began slamming into me.

"Yes, that's it; fuck me," I cooed as I took his cock into me over and over, feeling his balls slapping against my ass. My panties pulled to the side was a little distracting but the feel of John's prick gliding in and out of me made my head swim.

"You like that?" he asked, breathing a little harder as he worked in and out of me.

"Yes, babe. I love it," I told him. "I love you. I am your wife now. You own me," I said, without really thinking about it.

"What?" he asked, though he never slowed in fucking me.

I thought about it for a moment, and I said, "You own me, babe. Fuck that pussy. It's yours. If you don't want to share it, you don't have to." I had offered to become monogamous in Florida and he had demurred. I would still do that if he asked me.

"Sharing turns me on," he said groaning with pleasure because he hadn't slowed his hips and it felt so fucking good. "I just want to be included."

Gasping for air, I looked up at him and said, "I know. But I belong to you. Cum inside me, John."

He fucked me harder as he looked down at me. He could hear me, but he didn't respond further as he continued to pound me.

As my orgasm grew closer, I said, "Make me yours, babe. When you cum in my cunt you will own me."

He leaned forward, still looking into my eyes. His hands found my tits, still in my dress, and he grabbed them firmly through the satin fabric. He fucked me harder as I spoke to him.

"Take it," I gasped. "Take what's yours, John. Come on! Give it to me! Cum inside me!"

"It feels so good, babe," he groaned.

I knew I was looser than I normally would have been, and I knew it would get back to normal in a few days, so I talked extra dirty to him to make up for it. I didn't want him thinking about why it was so loose, the gangbang at the wild wedding having not gone over with John as smoothly as I had hoped.

I said, "You want it, don't you? Do you want to fill me up? Give it to me!"

"Oh, god," he groaned. John had already cum once that day, so it took him longer to cum a second time.

"I need your cum, babe," I told him. "To seal this marriage and make me yours, cum in my cunt. I want to feel it shooting into me!"

"Oh, it feels so fucking good," he told me as he slammed into me over and over again.

"Yes, it does," I agreed, holding off my orgasm as best I could to cum with him.

As his cock swelled inside me, he grunted "Cumming!"

As I felt John blast his hot load deep inside of me, I let my orgasm loose. As I came, I said, "You own me now. Oh god, I'm yours."

"Ahhh," John cried out as he twitched against me, cum blasting from his hard throbbing cock filling me to overflowing.

I grunted over and over with pleasure as my body jerked and twitched in ecstasy. I was lost in the moment, my orgasm blasting through me as if it were the exclamation point on the fact that our marriage had been well and truly consummated.

Releasing my tits, John leaned down on top of me, his cock still hard and throbbing inside of me, and gently kissed me as we caught our breaths.

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back, my legs wrapping tightly around his waist.

"I love you Mrs. Robin Parker," he said.

"I love you too, Mr. John Parker; my loving husband. I am yours, babe. If you ever want to change our rules, just let me know. You own me and I will do whatever you tell me to," I told him earnestly.

"I own you and you'll do whatever I tell you?" he asked, his breath finally slowing. "I've never heard you talk like that."

"I know. Mom would shit herself if she heard me say that. I spoke to Jenny today about how unfair the wedding was to you, what with the gangbang and all, you know? That got me thinking about how unfair I've been to you in so many ways. Then when I was up there saying my vows, I realized that I needed to do more than I have been in our relationship. You accept me as I am, I know. But that's not good enough; not anymore. I need to do more. I can't just tell you, 'I fucked a dude because he flirted with me. That's just how I am, I can't control myself.' I don't want to be that girl any longer. You deserve better," I told him.

He had listened to me intently. "Jenny is responsible for this new development?"

I smiled at him and shook my head. "She just helped open my eyes. No, this is all me, babe. I'll say it again; I am yours; you own me. Whatever rules you want to set for this relationship, from completely open to completely closed, you just tell me. You're in charge."

He thought about that as his cock finally deflated inside of me. He shook his head and said, "I've been in love with you for a very long time, Robin Parker. I love your passion. I love your spontaneity. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't want you to change. Our new rule lets me sneak around. I don't want to own you. How can I sneak around with the danger of getting caught and be punished if I own you?"

"Oh," I said, a little disappointed. He did make a good point.

"I can just say, 'nope, no punishment for me.'" He laughed and then asked, "Is this about you being submissive? You always tend to be a bit dominant, and the punishment thing we discussed is a very dominant thing, but I've never seen you as submissive as you were at that gangbang. Is that what this is really about?"

I thought about that for a second and then chuckled. I kissed him and said, "I think, husband of mine, you know your wife better than she knows herself."

"Oh?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said emphatically. "I did really enjoy that. Would you be interested in helping me explore this new submissive side of me?"

He smiled and said, "That sounds fun."

"Okay, great. So, we keep our rules, explore my submissive side, and, about the sneaking around..."

"You want to eliminate that?"

"No. I think you need that thrill, but please only do it for the thrill, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Um..." I thought for a moment trying to think of a way to explain it to him. "If you tell me at the end of the week that you went over to Heather's place and fucked her, I will get upset."

He jerked his head back a bit, surprised.

"There's no danger in that," I told him. "I had no chance to catch you. If, on the other hand, you told me at the end of the week that you fucked Heather in the bed next to me while I slept; well, that's hot."

"It has to be in the same room?" he asked, confused.

"No, that's not it. Okay, let me put it this way, there must be a chance that you could get caught. It must be dangerous. I'm not going to catch you going over to her place, but I could easily have woken up and caught you fucking her in the bed next to me. It's the danger level, okay?"

"You want to have a chance to punish me," he said with a grin.

"Well, yeah, duh!" I told him and grinned back.

"Okay, I promise. At least a twenty percent chance of getting caught," he said.

"Fifty!"

"Thirty-three!"

"Deal! Oh, and do it, if not weekly, at least monthly. And tell me that night if you got away with it, instead of waiting."

He nodded. "Okay, as soon as we get back from the honeymoon, I'll start planning."

"You can do it on our honeymoon," I told him.

"No. What? On the honeymoon? Seriously?"

I thought about it, nodded, and said, "Shit! That would be fucking hot. Yeah, do it a few times on our honeymoon. We're going to be gone for two weeks, so please tell me that night if I don't catch you. I'll pack accordingly."

"Um... wait... So, you are going to pack punishment gear into your honeymoon luggage in the hopes of catching me cheating on you?"

I nodded with a big grin.

"God, I love you so much," he breathed and then kissed me.

* * *

When we arrived at the wedding reception hall, we were late, so we hurried inside. My panties were soaked with John's cum as it leaked out of my cunt. I absolutely loved the naughty feeling, which served to make my pussy even wetter.

After we stepped inside, we were met by Angela, still in her green bridesmaid dress. When she saw me, her eyes went wide. "Come with me," she said as she took my hand.

Deeper inside the building, I could see the hall with the guests walking around and talking, some images being projected onto a wall, and all the tables with white tablecloths over them. She turned me toward the right, and we walked down a corridor off to the side and away from the main hall until we arrived at a door labeled "Women."

"Wait here," she said to John as she pulled me inside.

"Angela, what are you doing?" I finally asked as we went into the restroom.

"Your dress is wrinkled, your hair is a mess, your veil is askew, your makeup is smudged, and you smell like sex," she told me. "If you don't want your new in-laws to know exactly what you've been doing in the back of that limo, we need to get you cleaned up."

"Oh." She was right, of course.

Angela took my soaked panties and threw them away to help with the smell. She took off her own panties and had me wear them before covering me with a mist of perfume. She adjusted my dress to try to minimize the wrinkles before working on my hair. One of my braids had come undone and she secured it back in place before fixing my veil.

I then fixed my own makeup, using what she had in her purse, since I didn't have my own. When I was done, I spun around and asked, "Better?"

"Much," she said. "Now let's go. You're very late."

My white wedding reception hall was exactly as I had specified; large, dimly lit, dance floor, and many tables covered in white table clothes all decorated with our flowers; white and orange dahlias. To my surprise, photographs were being projected onto a wall; the two that I saw, one transitioning into the next, was John and Jenny playing in the snow in Louisiana, which rarely fell there, followed by one of teenage Angela and me taking a selfie together in our bedroom.

"Everyone, may I have your attention," came a loud announcement from somewhere. "I'm Alex Moore, and I'll be your MC tonight. May I introduce, for the first time, Mr. John Parker and his beautiful bride Mrs. Robin Parker."