Robin's Wedding Ch. 12

Story Info
Robin’s Wild Reception - Part 2
5.7k words
4.82
7.3k
5
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 -- 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding -- Chapter 1 -- 12

********

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 12

Robin's Wild Reception - Part 2

October 14, 9:30 PM

* * * Robin Parker * * *

At nine-thirty, John and I got to work in the main room. With Alex and Chris helping, we rearranged the couches to face inward around the perimeter of the twenty-foot-square dance floor. The couches were leather and easy to clean, for which I was eternally grateful, but they were not light, so the help was very much appreciated.

All of us were shamelessly naked as we worked except for a small white lace choker around my neck, and a small black bowtie around John's neck, which branded us as the bride and groom. I wasn't afraid that any of my friends would forget I was the bride, it was just a decorative choice I had made.

The four of us then laid out eighteen mattresses, which I had bought just for the occasion, with the intention of also being able to use them later in the final redesign of Robin's Nest. All the mattresses were twins to keep them light and maneuverable, so it wasn't difficult work.

Despite having had sex earlier and being a little tired, especially given the long day, we were able to get it done without much effort by working together. The music continued to thump as we worked, making it a pleasant interlude between sexual encounters.

Lining the mattresses up, with no space in between, into three rows of six, we made a huge square bed in the center of the dance floor, leaving one foot of space between the edges of the big mattress square and the couches. Each mattress was, like all mattresses in the building, covered in a waterproof fitted sheet under a plain white cotton percale fitted sheet.

When we had finished our work, it was already ten o'clock, so John walked naked to the control room. I watched his cute ass as he walked away with rising lust. I had married a very sexy man, I mused.

A moment later, the music stopped playing and John's voice came over the intercom, able to be heard throughout the entire building. He said, "Hey guys, it's ten and our event is about to start. So, could everyone please join us near the dance floor? Thanks."

I was so pleased that nobody had come up to us during the entire evening to let us know they were leaving. That meant that everyone was still present and, sure enough, I spotted all my friends as everyone came out of the rooms and down the halls, most completely naked but some wearing pants or a dress; not everyone was comfortable being naked when not having sex.

Murmurs of quiet conversations blended into an indistinct din, more prominent now that the music was off, as everyone came together to see what John and I had in store for them. I was so gratified at their trust and interest.

Using gestures, I guided everyone to come into the square and sit on one of the couches around the outside of the mattresses. A few decided to remain standing outside of the area, but most heeded my bidding and sat.

I stepped out into the mattresses and stood in the center of the square. Without a box spring, and being just a mattress on the floor, it wasn't so bouncy or soft as to be unstable. I didn't wait long for John to join me and everyone to settle down.

I said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Thanks for coming, everyone. And for making me cum many times. This has been the best fucking wedding reception for which a slut like me could have asked.

"So, to cap off the night, we have a special event for everyone. When we re-open this place as Robin's Nest after the re-model, this event will occur at the end of most nights. As you can see, I've set up an area for all of us to gather for one... huge... night-ending... orgy."

There were hoots and applause at that. Murmurs of conversation grew again for a moment.

I was so pleased at the response that I couldn't help but smile. "Now, I know that some of you may be nervous about that. Well, maybe not you guys, but some future guests."

Everyone laughed at that.

Once the noises died down, I continued, "So, please know that the rules still apply. 'No means no', and all that stuff. Still, if you take part in the orgy, be prepared to be touched, sucked, and fucked without being asked, okay? That's the difference. You know, normally, you guys arrange between yourselves what you want to do, and the small open playrooms are easy to know who's in there and what's going on. This will be different. With everyone taking part it's easy to get involved in something you may not be comfortable with or with someone you don't like. If that happens, just ask the person to stop, okay? Please don't get mad or offended, we're all just trying to have fun. Any questions?" I asked.

Josh Erickson said, "Yeah, Robin, I was wondering... You told us that, since this was a private party, condoms were optional. I don't know if anyone used one tonight, but, if we are all involved, what's the rule on condoms?"

"That's a good question. This orgy will be no-condom."

Josh's forehead wrinkled and he replied to that with another question. "The regular Robin's Nest orgies will be full-condom, right? There'll be new people there and I don't feel comfortable letting a stranger cum in my wife."

I shook my head and explained, "Actually, every night, we'll be having both a no-condom orgy and a full-condom orgy, either at the same time or staggered. This will involve our new VIP feature we haven't mentioned yet. Condoms will not be used in the VIP area," I explained.

Josh asked, "There will be a VIP area?"

I nodded, "Yes. There will, of course, be requirements to be eligible to enroll in the VIP program."

There were many murmurs of both confusion and excitement throughout the entire crowd.

I hadn't been prepared to answer all these questions since I hadn't finalized everything, so I said loudly, "We will be sending out a newsletter as soon as we get back from our honeymoon detailing everything, so watch your e-mails for that, okay? We will also be posting stuff on social media, swing sites, and our website, but I will put special stuff in your e-mail, so watch for it.

"Tonight is a private party, and this is a no-condom orgy. If anyone wants to skip the orgy because of that, or any other reason, that's fine. Any other questions?"

John and I waited for a moment to see if anyone else had a question. When nobody said anything else, John said, "I'll go turn the music back on," before walking off the mattresses and into the crowd, heading back to the control room.

All eyes were still on me, so I just said, "Okay. Let's party!" I felt the need to start this thing off. So, I glanced around, looking for a guy that I had not fucked in a while. I had screwed the entire wedding party that morning and, over the last few hours, I had played with a few other guys. Then my eyes settled on a naked Terrance Blake, Marla's husband.

A tall, very muscular, and tanned dude with short black hair and a big dick, I had always been attracted to Terrance. He was very laid back and confident in his conversations. He had recently taken up snowboarding, a pseudo-replacement for the surfing he used to do when he lived in California.

Beside him sat his naked wife, Marla, the beautiful, tanned blond with her spectacularly enhanced breasts. She had turned her attention to the man sitting beside her, Chris Ivanov, so, before Terrance had a chance to turn his attention to anyone else, I pounced.

"How's it hangin', T-man?" I asked softly and sexily as I stepped up right in front of him and leaned forward. He and I spoke to each other differently than we spoke to anyone else.

He smiled at me, his perfect white teeth flashing at me before the lights dimmed and the music started. "See for yourself, Little Bird," he replied, calling me by the pet name he had given me a long time ago, as he reached down and stroked his own hardening cock.

I was well aware that many people were still watching me. I wanted to set the right mood for the event. I leaned forward more and kissed him.

As I let his tongue probe up into my mouth, I reached down with my left hand and caressed his rising manhood, brushing his hand aside. I thrilled at the soft flesh beneath my fingers filling out and hardening at my touch. When it was hard enough, I wrapped both of my hands around the shaft, and gently pumped him to full hardness. At ten inches long and two and a half inches wide, his cock was as thick as Frank's but longer, making it the biggest one in the building.

Terrance reached for me, palming my breasts as I stroked him. He moaned his pleasure up into my mouth.

Pulling back to look at him, I said, "It's not hanging at all, T-man."

He smirked at me and said, "No Little Bird, it's up and pointing right at you."

I dropped to my knees, and holding onto his big rod with both hands, pressed my lips to the head. I pressed my head down slowly, parting my lips tightly as I went down, mimicking the slow entry of a cock into a tight pussy.

"Oh shit," he groaned above me in appreciation.

He tasted salty and musky. I was sure I was tasting several women in the building that he had recently fucked and not thoroughly cleaned off. I didn't mind; it just made me want to suck it more.

Terrance laced his fingers into my wavy orange hair, but he didn't pull me down onto his lap like I expected him to do. He was just communicating to me that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

I stroked his big dick with my lips, bobbing up and down on his shaft. My mouth was open wide, and my lips were stretched tight around his cock. I struggled to keep my teeth off him, but it was a familiar struggle that I enjoyed. Having so much powerful hard man-meat in my mouth made my pussy wet with desire. I wanted to feel him inside of me.

After another moment, Terrance lifted my head off his lap, kissed me, slid his hands down to my waist, and gently pushed me onto my back. I let him, laying back on the mattress. I had cleaned myself up before moving the furniture, so I was confident I was clean enough to let him do whatever he wanted to me.

Glancing around I saw that half of the couples stayed together, with most of the wives working their mouths over their husband's cock to get him ready for what was about to happen. The rest of the couples shuffled themselves up and ventured out onto the mattresses, touching and kissing each other.

Terrance's mouth on my pussy drew my attention back to him. He looked at my face across my flat stomach as his mouth began eating me, his tongue and lips on my slit and clit sending tendrils of pleasure deep into my brain.

"Yeah, eat that pussy," I cooed to him as I reached down, laced my fingers into his hair, and watched him work on me.

The loud thumping music and rotating lights served to make everything less stark and distinct, making it easier to lose focus on what was going on around me, and concentrate on Terrance. That was their purpose after all. In orgies without loud music, people not engaged at any given moment tended to start stupid conversations with each other that I found very distracting.

Terrance slurped loudly between my thighs. his tongue fanned the flame that my sucking on his cock had started in me. Admittedly, this was not that difficult a thing for someone to do, being that I was such a slut.

I tugged strongly at his head, pulling his face against my pussy, as I moaned, "Fuck! That feels good."

On my left, Marla laid down beside me with Josh Erickson getting on top of her, and on my right, Mellissa Fuller got on her hands and knees with Mack Gill slipping his thick cock into her from behind.

"Come on, lay down," I told Terrance, anxious to get his cock in me. When he shook his head not understanding or maybe not hearing me, I made a motion with my hands to show him that I wanted us to trade places.

He nodded and laid down on his back as I got up, the two of us swapping positions without bumping into our neighbors too much. He was quite muscular and a bit larger than average, Of course, all of the men were bigger than me.

I straddled his brawny hips and sat my pussy down on his big dick. Even though I had been through a lot lately, my cunt was still tight. Being stretched out didn't last long on me and, besides, Terrance's cock was a bit thicker than John's, making it even tighter.

I groaned with a mix of pleasure and pain as my soft pussy parted dramatically to swallow the head of Terrance's big dick. I had to stop, pull off, and then push down again to get it to glide up inside of my wet fuck tunnel.

"Damn, Little Bird, your puss is aways tight-tight," Terrance complained with a chuckle.

I put my hands down on his chest, feeling the big muscles beneath, and said, "Give me a second."

I lifted my ass up and down gingerly. I concentrated on relaxing my pussy as I rocked back and forth, opening myself up to his big member.

"Mmm... that's totally awesome," he sighed with pleasure.

"Mmm-hmm," agreed. I smiled down at him, glad he enjoyed my efforts.

I looked around as I slowly rocked back and forth. There were people getting it on everywhere. Despite the darkness and the multicolored lights all around, I was able to make out who was who. All my friends were having a great time.

Working my ass up and down on him, I took Terrance's big dick deep inside me until it just hit bottom. I left an inch or two on the outside so as not to hurt myself. It felt so good, all the tension of the day washing out of me as my first orgasm approached. I knew that my slow stroking would not make Terrance cum, but I was happy about that, glad to enjoy him for a while.

Feeling my cunt start to twitch on his cock, Terrance called up to me, "That's it, Little Bird, cum on my cock."

I did, moaning with pleasure as I came on his big dick. This is one of the things I loved most in life, riding a big dick to climax in the middle of an orgy. Plus, it was an orgy I had organized.

The world disappeared for a moment as I relished the orgasm flooding my senses. I held my breath when it struck and finally let it out a moment later as it washed out of me. I gasped for air for a moment.

Then, when I resumed rising and falling atop Terrance, three things happened at once.

First, in front of me, Carla crawled up and gave him a kiss upside down, her long black hair falling all about and hiding both of their faces from me. Then she turned her back to me and settled her pussy down on his face.

The second thing was that Josh Erickson, a big man with a modest six-inch cock, knee-walked beside me and presented his semi-hard cock to me by stopping with it about a foot below my face.

The third, and most dramatic thing that happened at the same time was that I felt a hand on my back push me forward and a wet cock press against my ass. Someone wanted to join Terrance inside my body, but after the wild reception, I had promised myself that my next double, or God-forbid, triple penetration would include John as one of the participants. So, that was not going to work for me.

I put my hand back and said, "Not without my husband." I suddenly inwardly thrilled at that. I hadn't gotten to call John "my husband" yet. That was the first time. What an odd first.

To my surprise, the man ignored me. He nestled the head of his dick against my asshole and pressed forward.

What the fuck? I was stunned and pissed off that he didn't stop. "Hey," I protested but I grew weak from the feeling of being penetrated by two cocks. I loved that feeling and it sapped my strength both mentally and physically.

The man slid his hand from my back, down my side, and across the front of my chest, where he grabbed one of my tits roughly and pull me firmly back against his chest as he leaned over me. With his lips to my ear he said, "Good thing I am your husband."

"Oh John," I groaned with both relief and the feeling of his familiar prick sliding in and out of my ass, driving deeper and deeper into me until finally I could feel him all the way inside me. I dropped my face to Josh's lap, who had patiently waited the few seconds it took for my husband to get his cock into me.

Two throbbing cocks filled me, stretching my pussy and ass tightly. The girth of John's cock was more than two inches across, and Terrance's was a full two and a half. John's was nine inches fully in my ass and Terrance was ten inches, touching bottom, with two inches still outside my pussy. I was in fucking heaven with the two biggest dicks in the building filling up my tiny holes.

"Holy fucking shit," I groaned before sinking my mouth down around Josh's prick. He had started off semi-hard but had gotten fully erect at the sights and sounds in front of him. Though the music was moderately loud and thumping, I was louder.

Terrance moaned something up into Carla's pussy, no doubt about how tight I was around his prick. Terrance was similar to John. Even though he had bigger muscles, a bigger dick, and had a great personality, he had been married to Marla for as long as I had known him and so I had never pursued him. I found John and fell in love with him, but Terrance was also my type. So, having both of them inside me at the same time was a special treat.

Of course, I was no stranger to double penetration, but the size of these two particular dicks inside of me, combined with John's passion as he began fucking my ass, took my breath away. "You like that?" he asked as he hammered his prick into my ass, rocking me along Terrance's cock in my pussy in the process.

"Oh my god, John. You are both so fucking big!" I groaned in mixed pain and pleasure, replacing my mouth with my hand around Josh's dick. The pain in my stretched out crotch was part of the fun but this was a little much to take all at once. My pussy and ass were up for the challenge, barely, so I wasn't actually being damaged. Still, it was a lot.

"So fucking tight," my husband groaned behind me, but he never slowed in his pummeling of my ass. Normally, John was tender and gentle to start and only got this aggressive at the end.

I was a bit shocked at John's wild abandon, but I didn't complain. I thought I knew the source and was happy to oblige. My butt rippled with each impact of his prick boring deep into my bowels as Terrance's monster dick pulsed deep inside of my pussy. "Oh god, it feels so fucking good," I cooed.

The slap slap slap of John's hips against my ass was loud despite the music and conversations around me. I loved that sound.

I resumed sucking Josh's cock, my head bobbing wildly. I wanted more and more cock inside of me. I tingled all over, feeling so happy and desired, as I monopolized three of the men in the orgy. I didn't know what everyone else was doing, my world having been completely constricted down to my immediate proximity.

Terrance was groaning below me constantly, his words muffled by Marla's pussy. But he fell silent when I felt his cock expand inside of me. As expected, his hot cum shot into the depths of my pussy, quickly filling the little available space and squirting back out around his deeply lodged big dick as John continued to hammer away at my tender asshole. I came, groaning and gasping in pleasure.

I gagged and choked on Josh's prick as I lost control in orgasm. Pulling my head off his lap, I groaned with pleasure. I was lost in bliss, gripping Josh's prick in my fist and stroking it vigorously as my husband continued to pump in and out of my juicy ass over and over.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,510 Followers
12