Robin's Wedding Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When John felt Terrance's cock deflating, because my ass wasn't as tight around his dick, he pulled out and rolled me over onto my back. I didn't know where he found the empty mattress area or what his plan was as I swooned in pleasure, not caring about any of that in that moment.

What I did care about was Josh as I lost track of him, but the fact that my hand was covered in a thick load of cum told me that he must have cum as I stroked him without me even noticing. When I glanced around, sure enough, he was nowhere nearby.

Without hesitation, John drove his cock into my gaping fuck-hole, taking slopping seconds from Terrance and squishing more of the big man's cum out of my pussy. He fucked me, my cunt looser than normal from Terrance's cock and my pelvic muscles being so relaxed in my post orgasmic bliss. "Take my cock! Wife of mine!" he gasped as he fucked me harder and harder.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked through the fog of pleasure he was giving me. I was enjoying his passion, but I was also aware that this was supposed to be an orgy. I wanted more.

"The question is...," he grunted, as he put his arms around me and rolled us both over, putting me back on top. "What's about to get into you?" he finished with a satisfied smirk.

Before I could ask him what he meant by that, I felt hands on my ass. I knew I was about to get some more double penetration, but I just didn't know from whom.

Glancing behind me to my left I saw Chris as I felt his cock slip into my still-gaping ass. I took in his familiar cock easily. His was smaller than John's, as was most, so I could easily accommodate him. Why he was off to my left I didn't know, until I felt a third cock follow his into my ass, stretching me out more than I had been with John and Terrance a few minutes earlier.

I whipped my head around to my right and saw that it was Alex. I knew his cock was big and, boy, was I feeling it. The triple penetration I had received that morning had nothing on this one. These three cocks were big. I knew that had Terrance or Mack, with the thickest cock in the building, been included I couldn't have taken it. This was my physical limit, I was sure.

I looked down at John with shock as he held himself deep inside of me and let Chris and Alex slip their dicks in and out of my ass. They couldn't go deep in the position they were in, but I was being stretched wide. I groaned into his ear, "What the fuuuuck?"

"You want a triple, you got it," he murmured back to me.

I couldn't reply as Chris withdrew, straddled my ass, and slipped back in. This let both he and Alex drill deeper into my ass. I yelped with surprise and tried to concentrate on relaxing my body to let them enter me as easily as possible. The pleasure of the stretching was amplified as their cocks managed to rub in and out of me faster than before.

At first, the triple was a challenge to get started but then it became actual fucking. I gasped and moaned as Chris and Alex both filled my ass with their cocks, rubbing against each other as much as rubbing against me. My understanding is that straight guys like them just try not to think about that aspect of it.

"Oh my fucking god," I groaned as an orgasm approached. I was a bit surprised at that, because the discomfort of being so filled was taking some of the pleasure away, but apparently, the heavenly feeling of being wanted so much that these three men were willing to fuck me together, was overwhelming. I knew John had orchestrated it, but it still took them to all agree to it. Just like in the wedding, I felt like the center of the universe and that heady feeling always made me want to cum.

John thrust up into my cunt as Alex and Chris assaulted my ass. He was looking up into my face with a grin of triumph as my orgasm washed over me.

"I'm cumming," I squealed, wrapping my arms around John and burying my head in his neck. "Ahn, yes, fuck it. Oh god, give me those fucking cocks. Ahn..." I blabbered lustily as I came.

My vision failed me, and I closed my eyes, concentrating on the blissful feeling. What had started out as very uncomfortable, had blossomed into a desperate need to be filled by these cocks; to feel them rubbing inside my pussy and ass; to feel their girth stretching me out, knowing that their hardness was an indication of their desire for me.

When I came back to reality, I slowly realized that something had changed. Both men at my back had withdrawn from my ass and someone else was lining up to penetrate it. John was still below me, lazily stroking a couple inches of himself in and out of my pussy.

I could tell that either Chris or Alex, or both, had cum in my ass. I felt a small amount dribble out and down onto John's cock while most of the hot cum remained in my bowels. It felt so nasty and so sexy at the same time. "Oh my god," I whispered.

"Happy?" John asked as the man behind me slipped his cock into my ass.

I grunted into his ear and replied, my head mostly clear, "I'm glad you arranged that but please, no more triples. I can't take it. You know I didn't plan on doing that at the wedding."

"I know, babe," he said, kissing my ear. "I know."

Gathering my strength, I glanced behind me to see that the man in my ass was Tony Russo. He and I rarely got together. I didn't know the reason. While I wasn't as attracted to the short balding swarthy man as I was to most of the men, he was a friend I had known for a long time. I dearly loved his wife, Carla, but he and I had never really clicked. Still, this was my wedding, and I was glad to see him.

I gave him a big smile and, with my arms bracing myself, I lifted up and pushed my butt back against him, engulfing his cock with my ass. "Fuck me," I urged him.

He smiled back at me and did so. He grabbed my waist roughly and began pounding his prick into my ass.

It felt great. Tony's cock was more normal sized than most of the guys so after having been stretched out by Alex and Chris, having a smaller dick in my ass felt very comfortable. I flexed my pelvic muscles to get my ass back down to size and give him a nice snug fit, but this double penetration was the most pleasant one I had in a while.

Rocking back and forth in time to Tony, and now John, steadily fucking in and out of my body, I looked down at John and kissed him. I then told him, "This feels so good. I could do this all night."

Because of a lull in the music, Tony must have heard me because he replied, "me too."

As the music picked back up, I whispered to John, "Are you happy now? You got your triple."

The grin on his face told me that he was indeed happy. Though I was a little upset at him feeling the need to do a triple like that, I couldn't really begrudge him. At the wedding I did it and made him watch. He had just wiped the bad feelings away by arranging a triple of his own. Though it had been a bit much, it did feel nice, and I had cum, so it wasn't like I was angry or anything. I just didn't feel like he should have needed to do that. However, the evidence on his face showed that he had in fact needed that.

I chuckled at him, as Tony slapped my butt harder and harder with his stomach, and said, "I love you, John."

"I love you, too," he replied, as he kept time with Tony.

"Oh shit," Tony said, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me," I called back to him. "Fill up my fucking ass!"

To my surprise, John came at the same time that I felt Tony shoot his load into my ass. Then again, I realized, John had been inside me for a long time, first fucking my ass, and now in my cunt. "Ahh, I'm coming," he groaned.

"Yes, you two, give it to me. Cum in me! God, I love this," I groaned as my own orgasm snuck up on me. The feeling of hot wet cum filling both my ass and my cunt at the same time pushed me up and over the edge. I slammed my ass back against them, fucking their cumming cocks with my own cumming pussy and ass.

Then, suddenly, all was quiet in our area but for our heavy breathing. The loud music filled the space as did the sounds of my friends orgasming all around me. From the sound of it, every woman in the place was having a great time.

Wearily, my body exhausted, with John below me, his thick cock shrinking inside of me, and Tony above me, draped across my back, his cock still hard and pulsing though sated, I looked around. Most of the men had cum and half of the women were done, chatting with the men. There were two couples still going at it, but the main attraction was Jenny.

As the cum oozed from my pussy and ass, I watched in amazement as Jenny, her strap-on tight to her waist, fucked the shit out of Carla Russo. The swarthy brunette with the big fake tits was on her hands and knees as Jenny pounded her strap-on dick into the woman's pussy over and over. Sweat glistened on John's sister's skin. She looked exhausted but in heaven.

After Carla came, she collapsed and Jenny moved on to Tammy Fisher, Stewart's wife. Tammy was a thin girl with small tits. Jenny laid her down, kissing her face and sucking at her tits. Jenny fingered Tammy for a moment, making sure she was wet, before couching herself between the woman's slim thighs and sinking her strap-on deep inside.

Beside them, Raine and Angela were eating each other. Angela was on top, sitting on Raine's face with her own head down between the little woman's legs. The way they were moving, Angela was in charge and both of them were really going at it.

As I stared at everything going on over there, John turned his head and looked too, saying, "Wow, look at that."

Tony got off me, leaving a trail of juices down my thigh as I replied, "Yeah, I think I created a monster."

"What do you mean?" John asked. "Which one?"

"Jenny and Raine together," I said. "Look at them go."

"They do make quite a pair," he admitted as Jenny left Tammy, who had cum on her cock.

When Jenny knee-walked towards Raine and Angela I was wondering what she was going to do. When she moved around behind Angela and slipped her cock into my sister's pussy right above Raine's face, I told John, "Aww. Look. Isn't it nice when family gets along?"

"Mmm-hmm," he agreed. Then he looked at me and smiled a satisfied smile. "Was this wedding all you had hoped it would be?"

I nodded, "And more."

"Ready for the honeymoon?" he asked with a chuckle.

"After a good night's sleep? Yes!" I said, laughing.

He laughed with me. "I love you, Mrs. Parker."

I hesitated for a minute before realizing that was me. Mrs. Parker was what I knew John's mother as, though she asked me to start calling her mom. So, I would have to get used to being called that.

I smiled at him. "And I love you too, Mister Parker... my husband."

12