All Comments on 'Robin's Year 01'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

The foundations are set and everything is in place for another amazing epic.

I’m sure there will be rough times ahead for Robin but she now has a full team of support behind her.

Can’t wait for chapter 2

Thank you Pix

Love

June

❤️❤️❤️

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

You've done it again, haven't you? The way you start a new story, albeit with familiar characters, and set out the premise of the plot whilst dangling little teasing details to hook us in, is a stroke of genius. I'm beginning to get extremely fond of Robin. She's both honest and true to herself, without ignoring her calling. Bishop Jane is proving to be a rather delicious character too. Her predilections have been revealed, and she remains (for the moment, I hope) in the background. But given your back catalogue, Pixie, I'm sure that we haven't heard the last of her, or of her love of being collared and dominated. Can't wait for the next installment! I suppose I'd better start as I mean to go on - 5 stars.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank yo so much my darling June ❤️❤️❤️ love you too xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Olwen xxxxx

ArkingArking7 months ago

Your stories remind me of baking a cake, once you have all the right ingredients, the tools to mix with and the over to bake with, all it takes is a little imagination and to vary the finer ingredients, a little extra sugar or salt, one or two eggs, self-rising or plain flour. Then it comes down to the baker. However, if you choose to tell a story [or bake a cake] you have that knack of keeping us waiting for the next mouthful or the next chapter.

You sweet PixieHoff are a rare gem of a writer. Please don't stop.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

And so it begins; the cast is assembled for a new adventure.

You have planted the seeds for many intriguing plots lines.

Glad we have Rahab and St Mary Mags to guide our journey!

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

As a reader wanted more of Robin; thanks. Like how you shared Robin’s thoughts, feelings, reservations/hesitations. I feel it would so easy to meet her for the first time and slip easily into a wonderfully real conversation.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Paul, I am glad you like it. You and other readers have been a huge encouragement to me xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird xxxxx

SexxyBoiSexxyBoi7 months ago

A Beautiful start to a what I know will be another great story told by you Pixie.. thank you for sharing *smiles *

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr B; Well that's a surprise Pixie, the latest `Robin' saga up and running so soon after the ending of the `Suffolk' tale. I honestly think that your stories involving our randy Vicar means more to you personally than your other stories, perhaps how you feel about religion or how vulnerable women are treated by society. The amount of detail in the back-story alone show's just how much research you have put into this and show's how important it is to you. Five stars of course, it could hardly be any thing else, can't wait for the next part of your amazing story. OXOXO, Dr B.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, SB xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Dr B, that means the world to me xxxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

Season 2 of the Robin series starts well.

Robin exemplifies the demisexual type, where sex is only desired in conjunction with an emotional connection. I hope she will find that connection soon.

I also hope she will be able to address Jane's situation with Anya. It promises to be interesting.

SerradaCSerradaC7 months ago

AWC, I love that you started the next phase of Robin’s journey without the usual feel of a sequel. It’s always a challenge, but you will pull it off. I got some new popcorn flavors for the following chapters. I think I will go with ‘kettle corn’ for the confrontation. Daddy and I always shared a bucket when we went to the circus. To this day, I have fond memories of the beautiful lion trainer; why in my memory is she a redhead, I wonder, and her ferocious but obedient lioness? Well, I have no doubt who will be tamed and who will wield the whip between Robin and Jane. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and as always, my ❤️ , my darling daughter 💋.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Amadeus xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, MamaS, your comments, as ever, help me enormously ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Robin’s year. Or - Year of the Robin. I have to wonder if Pixiehoff chose the name Robin due to the symbolism attached to it. Hmmmmm. Regardless, the next chapter in Robin’s life has started off with a flourish and hit the ground running. Things are really shaping up well at the Rahab centre, thanks in no small part to the contributions of the remarkable Rhona. - And Robin has certainly taken and pressed the advantage afforded by the cause celebre of the immigrant women, while Irina is seeing to the details. Amazing women being amazing. Wonderful!!! Of course, the cliffhanger ending with Robin off to confront Jane has me on tenterhooks - which is also wonderful!!! More please!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, as always, Anon, for your wonderful comments, which always make me smile. And yes, you have the significance of the name correctly. The encounter with Jane will form a central part of the next chapter, which has been submitted. Thank you xxxxx

shurlin3shurlin37 months ago

Very nice surprise (hooray!) to see the new Robin series chapter 1 posted so soon after the finale of the Robin’s Way series. I read Dr.B’s latest comment and the same thoughts came to mind for me too - although Dr.B expressed them rather more eloquently than I would likely have done. Glad to see this time around Robin has a more supportive boss. It will be interesting to see how she handles the imminent conversation with Jane re: her Russian PA. Miss Pixie, I have said before, and I feel compelled to say again, what an impressive and fascinating person you must be, based on all your writings. Intellect, creativity, historical and religious perspective and depth, and a flair for eroticism on top of all that. Very rare and diverse combination, “unicorn” is a much overused adjective but it could be used credibly with you. I normally don’t comment on Lit stories very often, but some of your stories in recent months, I have just felt compelled to do. All the best to you Pix.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Oh Shurlin, what a wonderful comment, and how encouraging; thank you. I think that counts as pretty elegant, and I so appreciate it xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES