All Comments on 'Robinson Family Ch. 03'

by siblingspank

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 15 years ago
Crap!

You're a sick bastard, to write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i didnt even finish the chapters grrr this story sucks it was ruined with the parents and spanking and all of that news flash dont quit ur day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
c'mon guys, this is a brilliant writer

Mr. SS gives his age as 18 to 22, by now he may be a bit older, but he's still a very young man. For one so young, he has a marvelously dirty and creative mind. He's also extremely generous--check out his Favorites. Personally, spanking isn't my preferred erotic reading, except, say, for when a mother's gently spanking her boy and viewing with delight his boy-stuff between his spread legs, making appreciative comments on his fat cock and loaded balls. But for me SS more than makes up for this, if it is a flaw, by the detailed attention Melissa showers on her brother Alex's balls. That's such a loving thing for a sister--or a mother--to do to a boy's young balls, and Alex sure enjoys it. I suspect that Melissa's care has to do with all the creamy semen Alex's going to shoot in his sister's mouth and eventually up her warm wet sisterly cunt. You might say that semen is the common currency in family fucking. A boy wants to shoot it in and on all the family females, their tits, even their assholes, but most especially up their cunts, and the family females are real eager to receive it. I know that SS must get hard around his sister. I trust and hope he unloads his young balls up her pretty little twat every chance he gets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous