Robo-Mommy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother's back problems cure by son, but she pays the price.
5.8k words
4.02
42.4k
61
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
575 Followers

Hi my name is Molly and this is going to sound odd but I'm a sex bot to my nerdy stepson Joey. It all started from the back problems I was having due to a car accident I had last year. I was rear ended by a semi truck and I'm lucky to be alive. Now I was down with my back and strung out on pain killers. And I'm having to rely on my husband Jack more often than ever now. The poor thing is waiting on me hand and foot not to mention he is the CEO of a very powerful Nano Robotics Corp (N.R.C). His stress levels are through the roof needless to say.

One day my husband Jack had to leave for important meeting in Japan. It was an emergency meeting and one he couldn't miss not even for his ailing wife. I couldn't believe the predicament I was in. He had to leave me in the care of our eighteen year old son Joey. Jack and I call him our Basement Dweller, because it's where he stays most of the time, just working on his nano experiments. He's a nerdy genius to say the least and he creeps me out. Especially the way he stares at me during dinner which by the way is the only meal he eats. He's tall and skinny with red hair and freckles.

"I can help you mom." he said to me one morning.

I rolled my blue eyes and shook my head, "How can you help me, Joey?" I asked sarcastically. "I've had two back surgeries, darling and nothing helps."

"I can use nanobots to heal you. I've been working on this regeneration program and..."

"I said No! I'm not gonna be your lab rat, Joey! So stop it!" I snapped raising my voice with him louder than I should have. But I guess that was due to the pain.

He pushed his wire framed glasses up on his nose. I can't wait until he enrolls into MIT. Yes he was accepted into MIT because he's that smart but he's still a nerd in my book.

This morning I was sitting at the kitchen table as he fixed my breakfast and I was in such pain that I could hardly sit up and that's with powerful pain killers working in my system. The drugs were making me sick and the pain, god it was awful!

He sat a plate of eggs and toast in front of me and the look of it made me want to puke. I pushed the plate away, "I'm not hungry darling, I'm sorry."

"It's okay mom.", he took the plate away and scraped it out in the sink.

"Mommy's sick this morning." I reached down and touched my stomach.

Not replying he rinsed the plate and wiped his hands on the towel and started to walk off. I grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry about snapping at you the other day, Joey."

He shrugged, "Everybody does so why not you."

"Sweetie that's not fair."

"I was just trying to help, that's all."

I made him bend down so I could kiss his cheek. When I kissed his cheek I caught him looking at the tops of my breasts. I didn't want to embarrass him so I didn't say anything. He's always tried to catch glimpses of me naked. I can't blame the poor kid. I married his father when he was thirteen and he's never looked at me like a mother. I caught him looking through the bedroom door at the mirror as I was dressing once. I'm thirty eight years old and I should be flattered but I'm not instead like I said I find it a bit creepy. I never told his father about the incident because he loves his son so much and I certainly don't want to drive a wedge between them.

A few hours later I'm lying bed and I'm so uncomfortable from the pain that I call for Joey to give me another pain pill. He come into the room and he handed me the pill, but it wasn't my usual pain pill. It's black and oval. "This is not my pain medication." I said looking up at him.

"Take the pill, mom!"

"No I will not." I said and tossed the pill across the room. Joey shook his head and walked over and picked it up. He came back and he grips a handful of my long blond hair and he pulls my head back, the pain caused me to cry out but he didn't care he thrusts his left hand under my jaw and squeezes until I opened my mouth. "Take the fucking pill!" He jams the damn thing into my mouth and pushed his hand under my chin clamping my mouth shut. I had no other recourse but to swallow. The pill felt it was the size of my thumb as it slid down my throat and it felt heavy too. In fact I actually feel it enter my stomach with a plop!

He smiled and removed his hand, he knew I swallowed it.

I looked up at him wide eyed, "Joey what was that?" I started to panic.

"It's Okay mom. You swallowed a dose of nano bites, you'll be okay." he smiled.

Suddenly my stomach began to rumble and I felt pressure building in my abdomen. The pressure became so intense that I let out a long terrible burp! "Oh gross!" I put a hand to my mouth mortified.

Joey just laughed and then he looked down at his watch, "They just hatched."

"What just hatched?!"

"The nanobots mom. Haven't you been paying attention?"

My stomach began to gurgle violently but oddly enough it didn't hurt. "Oh god!" I raised my sleep blouse to look at my stomach they were Knots in my belly moving this way and that. "They're under my skin!"

Joey took my hand and made me look at him, "Your pain should be easing now."

I could feel the little bots crawling through my body. They gathered about my neck and swept into my spine. My arms and legs went completely numb. I jerked and spasm uncontrollably to the point that Joey lays across me to hold me down. I can't scream though I want to. I open my mouth and no sound comes forth, just hasping and gasping breaths. A tingling began to radiate through my body and suddenly the pain in my back melted away and I went completely still on the bed.

Joey raised up, "Is the pain gone, mom?"

I looked at him in utter amazement as he lifted himself from me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Yes! It's gone!" Tears of joy welled up in my blue eyes and I just broke down and started crying.

He reached over and tenderly pushed my blond hair away from my face. And I didn't mind it either because usually I was repulsed by his touch. "How did you do it?" I asked.

He chortled and stood up. "I'll tell you all about it later, but right now you need to rest.

I suddenly felt very very sleepy and I closed my eyes.

"That's a good mommy." I hear him say and then the bedroom door closes.

I awoke to find that my back still did not hurt and I was no longer under the influence of the heavy pain killers. I felt great! But there was just one small problem, well a big problem rather, because I couldn't fucking move! I couldn't move a muscle no matter how hard I willed my limbs to move. Was I dead? Oh goodness! oh shit! I could move my head, my eyes and open my mouth but that was it! "JOEY!!!" I screamed.

The bedroom door suddenly opened and my son hurried in carrying his laptop.

"Oh good your awake, mom. Fantastic!" he grinned.

"What do you mean by fantastic? I can't move! You gotta help me...PLEASE!!!" I whined in a panic.

"Calm down, mom everything is gonna be fine." He laughed as he walked around and climbed up on the bed beside me. Then he pulled his legs in and laid the lap top across the lap and opened it. The computer came to life and the screen blinked on. And as his screen saver there was a picture of me! WTF? It was a picture of me lying on a chaise lounge by the pool and I was dressed in one of my red Euro bikinis. OMG that's not creepy at all, right? "Honey why do you have a picture of me on your saver?"

Joey just smiled and blushed but he didn't say anything. He began scrolling through the apps on the computer and clicked on one and it brought up a program called Robo Mommy. It sounded like some porn site was he about to show me porn? "What is that, Joey?"

Again he ignored me. The program loaded and suddenly there's a caricature of me or an emoji or whatever these kids call it today. I'm not really up on this new age computer lingo so you'll have to bare with me. "You got to help me please!" I'm in full panic mode now. I mean you would be too if you couldn't move you were paralyzed from the neck down.

He smiled, "Oh I am. In fact I'm about to help us both."

"What?"

He placed his fingers on the caricature and slid them down to its breasts and poked them a few times, then he looked at me. "Did you feel that, mom?"

"Feel what? I told you...?" I instantly stopped when I felt something touch each of my nipples simultaneously! "What the hell? Joey what was that?"

He Just laughed keeping his attention on the screen. "I need to speed up the neurons."

"Son? Look at me. Look at mommy."

Joey finally looked at me.

"Darling what are you doing?"

"I'm setting up your run program, mom."

"My run program?"

He thumped one of the breasts on the emoji and I felt it...and it hurt! "Ouchhh! Joey? Stop that, this instant!" I snapped wishing that I could slap him across his geeky, freckled face!

He thumped the other nipple but harder causing me to cry out.

Joey giggled, "I got a Robo-mommy. I got a Robo-mommy. I got a Robo-mommy." He began chanting over and over and thumping the nipples as he did.

"JOEY...STOP PLEASE...ARGGGG!" I wailed.

He stopped and looked at me, "Oh sorry, mom I got a little carried away. I to remember to control myself."

I just looked at him in utter shock. How was he able to do this? It had to be the nanobots.

"I bet you don't think I'm some dumb ass geeky nerd now, do you mom?"

"Joey, I've never thought that all about you, honey."

"Oh come now mom. I heard you and dad talking about me just the other day. You said and I quote... "That dumb ass kid needs to get out of the basement, he's wasting his life. In fact he needs to get his social game in order before he goes to college". And dad's reply was, "I need to take him out and get him laid." Joey shook his head. "Do you remember the conversation, mom?"

"I only remember bits and pieces of what was said, Joey. I've been hyped up on so many pain killers, that I can't even remember what day it is sometimes."

"We'll I'm glad you said what you said mom. It angered me and I felt hurt but the comment spurred me on."

"I'm so sorry darling, I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear." I pleaded.

He raised a hand and shook his head, "I got to wondering to myself. What if I could link the nanobots to the human brain. And program them to take over, you know like a cyborg it's human yet a robot."

Tears were rolling from the corners of my eyes now. "Joey you can't do this, honey. It's not ethical. It's..."

"Stop interrupting me, mom!" he snapped and tapped the lips on the emoji and my mouth suddenly closed shut and for the life of me I could not for the life of me open my mouth!

"As I was saying, I've been toying with the idea for months now. I Tested my theory on lab mice, but they all died. All of them except Mr. Jingles. He reached into the pocket of his basketball shorts and took out a white mouse. It appeared in every way to be dead.

"I named him after the mouse in that The Green Mile." he said to me. Then he laid the skinny little rodent on the bedside table, "Now watch, mom this is so fucking amazing!" he snapped his fingers, "Wake up Mr. Jingles." Nothing happened. Then Joey popped himself on the head, "Ah crap I forgot to turn on the vocal interface. My bad, I'm sorry buddy" He tapped a few keys on the laptop and tried again. "Wake up Mr. Jingles!"

The mouse suddenly came to life and stood up. It turned around in a circle once as if getting its bearings then it hopped from the table and landed on my son's lap. It laid down on its front paws and wiggled its tail like a dog.

"Good boy!" Joey said petting it on the back.

This was crazy! No it was insane! I've never seen a mouse act in such a fashion. It was as if it were worshiping Joey?

Joey picked up the little rodent and rubbed its head, "Whose a good boy. You're the good boy." he cooed then he rubbed the tip of his nose against his which made me cringe. Gross I can't stand rats and mice, mainly because my older cousin Clive used to torture me with them when I was younger. He'd chase me around in the house and in the yard with darn things. The asshole! It turned out that Clive had a crush on me and it was just his way of trying to get my attention. He wasn't very bright anyways.

The day of my eighteenth birthday he chased me into the barn to which I fell twice in the mud before I even reached the door. The mud ruined the little summer dress my mother purchased for me. It had been so cute too with it's lacy ruffled short sleeves and low cut neck which showed off my still developing breasts. Which I was proud of at the time, they were C-cups with big popping pink nipples but they were still nice and gleaned quite a bit of attention since I never wore a bra.

Anyways I opened the barn door and stepped inside and closed it and locked it behind me thinking I was safe. Then something touched my shoulder and I spun about and even in the dim light I see that it was my uncle Pete. He was a big man two fifty if not more and I was short and petite and I barely came up to his chest.

"Oh Uncle Pete, it's you." I sighed in relief.

"Yes child it's me." he said in his soft Texas drawl.

"Clive is chasing me again with that gosh dang rat again!" I said putting my hands on my hips shaking my head.

"My son likes you, Molly. That's why he keeps chasing you."

I was confused and I shook my head, "Likes me?"

"You need to let him catch you, darling." Pete smiled with a wink.

Suddenly there was a knock on the barn door, "Dad is she in there?" Clive asked.

"Yeah she's in here, buddy." He said and strolled over and unlocked the barn door.

Clive was smart enough to know that I would run to the barn every time he chased me and so did Pete. They had tricked me but for what purpose?

I quickly found out the purpose when Pete grabbed me and hauled me into the hay storage room.

"STOP!" I remember I cried but to no avail. They both took me. Pete was first he lifted the back of my dress and tore away my cotton panties. And as Clive held my arms down, his father knelt down behind me and started feasting upon my virgin clitoris until I became willing and very wet. Then he took my virginity with his fat lengthy cock. It hurt so bad but then the pain faded as he fucked me and it melt into pure pleasure. My whining and crying soon turned to moans and cries of joy. Pete fucked me hard and fast for what seemed like an hour. The old man had fortitude and stamina to spare. But he finally came after what seemed like an eternity and I felt his warm seed flood my insides. He lay on my back for a minute or so, breathing and kissing my neck. "That's was a good girl. Thank you."

When it came Clive's turn he got down on his knees behind me and he laughed at the site of the blood and semen seeping forth from battered cunt. "Fuck yeah dad you tore that pussy up!" He slapped my ass and gripped my hips and drove himself deep. I could barely feel him he was so small, in fact I didn't make any noises as he fucked me. Not even when he gripped my ponytails and pulled my head back. Thankfully he didn't last that long.

"Earth to MOM?" I heard Joey shout bringing me back to my current predicament.

I looked at my son.

"Where did you go?" he laughed.

Where did I go? I thought. "I started thinking about something I would have rather forgotten. But I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Oh that's the nano droids they're accessing your memories, mom. The good ones and the bad ones. "He leaned close to me, "So was it a good memory."

"Stop fucking with me, Joey!" I shouted.

"Oh mommy what a potty mouth you have." He tapped the lips on the emoji and my mouth clamped shut again.

Is that what I am now an emoji? Something he could control. The thought made me sick to my stomach. This geeky little BASTARD was going to control me. I think not!"

"Now lets get you a bit of mobility, shall we?" he chortled and he started to punch a key but stopped and looked down at me. "Uh if I give you back the ability to move, are you gonna try to hurt me?"

I quickly shook my head.

Mr. Jingles chirped as if to giggle and as if he knew what I wanted to do. The crazy mouse.

"Okay then." Joey tapped the computer key and my entire body jerked and I could feel my muscles clench relax, clench and relax, clench and relax over and over. I started to panic thinking the feeling would never stop.

Relax mom the nano's are syncing with the nerves in your muscles. It might take a few minutes before it regulates.

Suddenly my back arched and my legs thrusting upwards until my body bowed uncomfortably. my body then dropped flat against the bed and my hips began bucking up and down like I was getting fucked. It was embarrassing. And then just as suddenly as it all started it stopped and I lay there breathing hard my heart beating out of my chest.

"Are you okay, mom?" Joey asked.

My mouth finally released, "Oh my God was that supposed to happen?"

He just smiled and shrugged, "This is as new to me as it is you. I mean everything is still experimental."

"So I'm just a damned lab rat, is that it?" I snapped.

"Oh no, this is my lab rat." he laughed and reached up and scratched Mr. Jingles."

"You forced this on me, Joey!"

Again he shrugged keeping his attention on the computer screen.

"This is not right, darling. When your father finds out what you've done to me. How do you think he's going to react?"

Joey gave me a venomous glare, "What I've done to you is helped you, mother. I took away your pain. And as for dad I don't give a damn about what he thinks anymore!"

"Joey? Sweetie you don't mean that do you? Your father loves you."

"Bullshit! If he loved me he'd spend time with me. He's always working and traveling. Shit I don't even think he gives a damn about you either."

"Now you stop that right now, son! Don't you dare question your father's love for me. Our relationship is non of your concern!!"

He tapped the screen and my mouth instantly clamped shut, yet again. This was getting really annoying to say the least. The little shit!

"And as for you. What I've done to you..." he smiled at me, "...is nothing to what I'm going to do to you mommy."

I swallowed hard as a pang of fear swept through me. This kid was seriously off his rocker!

"You're going to make me a very very rich man, mommy. I'm going to sell this program to a private company. Heck I might even sell it to dad's company. Wouldn't that be so cool mom? I would be dad's boss. What do you think of that, huh?"

"Go to hell!" I snapped but with my mouth clamped shut it was a strained muffle at best, but I think he got the hint that I was pissed.

"Okay time to have some fun. Shall we?" he smiled rubbing his hand's together. "Let's take you outta default mode and put you in voice command mode." He giggled to himself as he tapped away at the keyboard. "You're gonna love this? Well probably not, but I know will."

I suddenly sat up and not voluntarily either. "I am Molly 2023. I am your personal Robo-mommy and I am at your command." I said. But I didn't say it, but yet it was my voice coming forth from my mouth? Holy shit?

Joey shut the lap top, "Hold out your hand, Molly."

I raised my arm and turned my palm up.

Joey took the small mouse from his shoulder and laid it in my hand. I could feel it's sharp needle like claws scratch against my skin as it turned around a few times before finally sitting down.

"How does Mr. Jingles feel in your hand, Molly?

I should feel grossed out maybe some fear and anxiety, but oddly enough I felt nothing for it at all. It was just a mouse. I shrugged.

"He's cute isn't he?"

I smiled, "Yes, he is. So very cute." I said reaching down and stroking it's back. For at that moment the mouse looked absolutely adorable. "You're so very cute. Yes you are, Mr. Jingles." I cooed in a baby voice. I hear Joey laugh and I look up, "Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen, sweetie?"

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
575 Followers
12