Robo-Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah he's cute alright. That's enough of this shit." Joey picked up the mouse and tapped its head twice with his index finger and it instantly went still as if it was dead. Then he just shoved it back into the pocket of his basketball shorts as if it mean't nothing to him. A piece of trash. Gosh I hope he remembers to take the darn thing out before I do laundry. I thought to say but all I could do was stare dumbly ahead with this animated smile on my face.

"Stand up mom." Joey orders standing up as well.

"I will not..." I didn't finish what I was about to say before I suddenly stood up. But instead of the floor I stood up on the bed!

Joey smirked up at me, "I mean stand up on the floor, mom not the bed!" he chortled and took my hand and helped me down. "Your such a dumb blond aren't you mom?"

"Yes I'm so dumb, sweetie. Sorry." I said, instantly agreeing with him.

"In fact you're so dumb you're stupid, right mom?"

"Yes darling, I am so very stupid." I said, but It wasn't me! "I am not a..." I could not finish my statement because I instantly forgot what I was gonna say! I was fighting with my own mind.

"Take your clothes off mom." He said giving me a deviant smile.

"No!" I snapped but I started taking my pajamas off. "NO! STOP!" I shouted but my hands weren't listening. I watch as my hands reached down as if they had a mind of their own and they lifted my sleep shirt up and over my head and tossed it behind me. I never wear any undergarments to bed so I wasn't wearing a bra and my breasts bounced free for Joey to see. And see he did. His mouth dropped at the sight of my delicious mounds. Mams that only his father should see.

"Fuck mom! You got some nice tits!" Joey exclaimed and stepped forth to crudely paw at my breasts. I felt so sick to my stomach as he began to caress them roughly. And he was so inexperienced at it that it felt uncomfortable and through it all my lips were still curled into a placid smile. A smile he created for me. He pinched my nipples and rolled them between his finger tips until they became so stiff and pointy and oh my it began to feel good.

I didn't bother saying anything because there was no use in it. My body was betraying me just as it did the day my uncle and cousin took me. I so wanted to push his hands away, to slap him to even knee him in balls but it was beyond me I couldn't move. The nanobots were in full control and I was helpless to protest.

"How does this feel mom. To have your son touching your tits, huh?" Joey smiled ruefully. He stepped back and nodded for me to remove my sleep bottoms.

"Please Joey." I said even as my hands involuntarily pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them.

"Damn you got hair down there, mom. Nice! I've never seen a pubic bush before."

I rolled my eyes which was the only thing I could do since the rest of my body was betraying me.

"I see you're not a true blond, either." He chortled and ran his fingers through my soft chestnut colored bush. "Damn it's so soft too!"

I cringed at the touch of his fingers, "Darling please stop. If you stop now I want say anything to your father, okay?"

He just smiled up at me and shook his head then he pushed a finger into me.

I gasped.

"Did that hurt?"

I didn't say anything. It felt nice yet nasty at the same time.

"Do you know what, dad's never explained sex to me. But I've watched enough porn to know what sex is all about." he chortled and pushed another finger inside. "Wow your wet, mommy. Am I turning you on?"

"No! You're not turning me on, Joey." but in truth I was getting turned on and I didn't know if it was from the Nanobots or just the sheer stimulation of his fingers sliding against my clit button. "Just wait until your father gets home...!"

"Ah shut up, mom. Dad ain't gonna do a damn thing because your not gonna say a fucking word about this. Do you understand?"

"Yes Joey. I will not say a word." I said.

"How's it feel huh not to be in control of your body nor your mind. It all belongs to me now. You belong to me, mommy. Now say it."

I closed my eyes and I said it, "I belong to you, Joey." I didn't want to say it but then I wasn't in control of my voice. So it wasn't my fault.

Joey laughed and slapped me hard on the ass, "I know it must be killing you to say that mom."

"Go to hell, Joey!" I snapped.

He just smiled and pulled his tank top off and threw it at me. Then he pulled his basketball shorts down and kicked them off. He wasn't wearing underwear and my mouth dropped at the sight of his tiny little manhood. I wanted to laugh because he certainly hadn't taken after Jack in the cock department. Joey's cock if you wanted to call it that was the size of my thumb and looked grotesque.

"What do you think, mom?" he said spreading his arms.

I folded my arms and suppressed a giggle, "Gross! That's what I think." I don't know why I said it but I did. I guess it was because I'm just tired of being toyed with. "And to tell you the truth darling, your father is three times that size."

"Fuck you, you old bitch now get on your knees and suck my dick mommy!"

"No Joey." I said and even as I said it I was getting down on my knees. To tell the truth I've never gotten down on my knees before his father. I do love my husband but when I gave oral he would be lying down on his back and we would certainly be in a sixty nine position. I just think it's so degrading for a woman to get down on her knees before any man yet here I was against my will mind you, face to face with my son's tiny dick.

Everything was out of my control as I reached up and took his cock in my hands and I had no choice but to obey. So I let myself go which was what the nanobots wanted. I stroked his cock lightly and cupped his balls. And suddenly everything started growing right there in my hand. Joey's cock began to swell at an alarming rate and so did his balls. How can this be? When the swelling all stopped I found myself face to face with a thick ten inch cock with balls the size of lemons. Large lemons I might add not small ones.

I looked up at Joey in total shock.

"I might have ingested a few nanobots myself." he winked. "Now get to it!"

I swallowed hard and gripped the girthy tool in both hands. I didn't know where to begin because sucking a man off wasn't one of my strong suits. I rarely sucked my own husband off. Gosh it was heavy. I leaned in and placed my mouth over the fat tip and ran the tip of my tongue along the bottom of the shaft.

Joey groaned.

This was most likely his first blow job so it didn't really matter if I was good at it right. But I wasn't in control my head bolted forth and took the ten inches deep into my mouth. Yuck! I started going down on him like some two dollar alley whore.

"Oh fuck yeah... damnnn!" he gasped his thighs quacking.

There was loads of precum oozing from the tip. I gagged at the taste of it but I still went down on him. Oh gosh I was taking him so deep now, the monstrous head of his cock stretched my throat so. I couldn't believe I was taking it so deep but then it wasn't me it was those dreaded nano bots.

Joey's cock seemed to be getting harder?! But how was that possible?

He suddenly gripped the back of my head and drove himself all the way to the hilt inside my now battered throat.

I wanted to slap and claw at his thighs but I couldn't, THEY wouldn't let me. SO my arms hung loosely at my sides as Joey drove his cock over and over again. My thoughts suddenly went back to my uncle Pete, how he taught me to suck his cock but it was nothing of the size of the monster in my throat right now.

Joey let out a yelp and I felt his hot cum burst forth. It jetted down my throat in waves as if someone had jammed a water hose down my throat and turned it on.

"OHHHHHH...OHHHH...FUCKKKK!!!" Joey was actually screaming in pleasure. He dropped to his knees and thankfully slipped from my mouth. But he was still cumming! It was spewing forth over and over. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face close to his cock and he drenches my face and my breasts until I'm dripping in the nasty greasy stuff!

When Joey finally stopped ejaculating he plopped back on his heels exhausted and breathing hard. He gives me a smile of satisfaction for I'm drenched in his cum. It oozes down my face my breasts down my stomach and between my legs. It was such an unnatural amount of semen!! My lips began to tremble yet I still held that stupid fucking smile! I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, they wouldn't let me.

"You look so fucking hot right now mom. Oh fuck yeah! I should take a picture and send it to dad."

"Yes, Joey." I said...they said rather. I spread my arms and shook my breasts for him. Oh my goodness I've never acted like this before in all my life.

"You're such a good little Robo-Mommy aren't you?"

"Yes Joey. I love being your Robo-Mommy!" I squeaked like some adolescent girl.

Joey stood up and walked to my closet and opened it. "I need to dress you up mom." He stepped into the closet and came back out carrying the little French Maid outfit. Jack had purchased for me on his last trip to France. I have never worn the darn thing no matter how much my husband begged me. I'm just not into slutty negligees Jack knows this but still bought it anyway. I'm not into crazy experimentation like anal and BDSM but I will give the occasional blow job, but that's it! Nothing else.

"I want you to wear this from now on, mom. Do you understand?"

"Yes Joey, I understand." I smiled.

He tossed the outfit on the bed, "Now go get yourself cleaned up mom."

"Yes Joey." I started to stand up, but he put a hand to my shoulder and shook his head.

"I want you to Crawl to the bathroom mom, on your hands and knees. Now do it!"

"Yes Joey." I said and goodness help me I got down on my hands and knees and I began to crawl.

"Good Mommy!"

I just giggled and giggled and giggled...

The end of chapter 1

12