Robot Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
The smell of sweat, sex, and wet wood.
6.3k words
4.69
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy and Claudia finally find a private place to do whatever they want. Spoiler alert: What they want to do is widely considered unsanitary.

Chapter 04

Berkeley in those days was basically a hippie sanctuary. There were thousands of students and thousands more of people like me, graduates with no desire to go back where we had come from, but no clear idea where to go, bumbling our way through the end of the Age of Aquarius.

Silicon Valley was already taking shape at the south end of San Francisco Bay, but it meant very little to me with my Social Sciences degree. I had already graduated from college elsewhere, so my fondest memories of Berkeley are primarily memories of women. Smart, independent, and naked.

Education? I'd had enough. Employment? Just enough to get by. The beautiful outdoors of the Bay Area? Maybe once in a while with a girl, a joint, a blanket, and a bottle of what we considered wine.

No, when I think of those days, I remember the smell of sweat, sex, and wet wood, with overtones of industrial disinfectant.

There were two great hot-tub joints in Berkeley in those days. And a couple more over in San Francisco. Every relationship I had for maybe ten years--romantic or otherwise--included time in those saunas and tubs.

One of the Berkeley establishments was clearly geared toward large parties. Seemingly back in the owners' native Finland, or wherever, the sauna had been a wholesome playground, not a hideaway for naked sophomores. One of the rooms was so large it held a bank of what looked like wooden bleachers that could seat at least a dozen people. A free-standing shower occupied the middle of the floor. A toilet sat behind a screen off to one side.

As luck would have it, this is the room that was available the day that Claudia and I decided to visit.

This was only a week or so after we had discovered each other. We were desperate for some "alone time." We were still maintaining the fiction that we were not a couple, but that meant we couldn't make noise or fondle each other when anyone else was around, and somebody in that huge household was always around. I suggested a field trip.

Claudia hadn't been to a sauna before, and her reaction to this hot, wet hideaway was very much like a child entering a new playground. We had removed our clothes in a tiny cool dressing room just off the hallway, and then pushed through a tight swinging door into the sauna.

I had noticed that most people walking into a sauna room in a group, or even with a partner, would quickly sit down and hunch over a bit, trying to be blasé but not blatant. It was the same at nude beaches. It always took them a while to start enjoying the wonderful chance to air out their bits and look at everybody else.

Claudia, though, was bouncing around the floor taking it all in. As she ran naked around the room her face was so happy and her actions so free that I wasn't even aroused by her amazing body. She was simply fun to watch.

She turned on the shower and stuck her hand in the spray. "Does it get hot?" she asked.

"It's not as cold as it feels," I said. "It's sort of neutral. It'll feel wonderful when you've been in here awhile."

"There's a drain right here," she said, and looked at me meaningfully.

I smiled and nodded. I had been plying her with water and apple juice for more than an hour, telling her truthfully that it was to keep from getting dehydrated and dizzy in the heat. I was still carrying two full bottles of water I had bought in the lobby.

She looked around the end of the screen hiding the toilet.

"Why would they bother to have a toilet?" She asked.

"Some people are shy," I said. "Also maybe someone has to take a shit."

She studied the toilet for a few more seconds, then turned and walked toward the benches.

"Can we turn up the heat in here? Where is it hottest?" she asked.

"Just have a seat and relax," I said. "It will start to feel hotter and hotter. You'll know it when you see yourself start to sweat."

She picked a spot and sat down, then turned toward me and extended her hand. I took it and sat down next to her. She leaned her head back against the bench behind her, closed her eyes, and relaxed. I did the same.

"I love this," I said. "I need a fix every week or so."

"Speaking of needing a fix..." she said. I felt her little fingers wrapping around my cock. I was soft and she started to pull it out and away from my balls like a piece of taffy.

"That's nice," I said. "Go easy on me," and I reached across her arm and began playing gently with her pussy lips.

"It is getting warm," she said, and laughed.

For a few minutes we sat quietly side-by-side, fondling each other and getting hotter in every way. I was hard as a rock, and my fingers were buried inside Claudia, who was breathing harder and turning pink.

"Look at my tits!" she said.

Tiny beads of sweat had appeared at every pore on her breasts, hundreds of shining droplets. Unless we're jocks, we seldom get a chance to see what sweating actually looks like.

I bent and licked all over her breasts. She laughed, then grabbed my face and pulled it to hers. She eagerly opened her mouth and tasted her own sweat. Her natural smell, which I could pick out of any crowd, was everywhere. I was sitting in a cloud of it.

"Let me do you," she said, and pushed me back against the bench. I watched as she licked my chest and gently sucked my nipples, then brought her mouth up to mine. It was the best kiss we had shared so far. I couldn't taste sweat, although it might have been saltier than usual, but our tongues were busy with each other, and she was slobbering on me, then sucking my tongue and lips. I think I could have come at that moment. I started to tell her so, and she said, "Wait." Then she bent down and took me into her mouth for a moment, then moved to my balls. She licked under them as far as she could, then rose and again kissed me. Slowly, dribbling saliva into my mouth. It felt like the dirtiest thing I had ever done.

"Claudia! Jesus!" I said. "I could come right now."

She started to move her head toward my crotch, but I didn't want her to feel like she had to swallow cum every time I blew, which I hoped would be two or three more times in the next couple of hours. I put my hand up to stop her, and she took it and sucked my fingers into her mouth. The same fingers I had just removed from her pussy.

"You don't have to swallow a load every time," I said, "especially not in here. We can get it all over ourselves. Why don't you just jack me off? I would like that."

She slowly jacked me for a few seconds, then said, "No. You do it. I want to watch." She pulled my legs open and grabbed my hand again, leading it onto my cock.

I took my cock in my fingers and positioned it the way I had done it for probably thousands of times. I really only use three fingers: my index and middle fingers together on the bottom of my cock and my thumb on the top. As I began languidly stroking, I glanced at Claudia, who was sitting tightly against my side with her head resting on my arm. She was watching closely, sweat starting to trickle down her body. A drop of pre-cum was welling up in my slit. She suddenly leaned down and licked it up, making my cock jerk. She laughed.

I no longer felt like I was about to blow. "This is the first time I've ever masturbated with anyone watching," I said. "It's kind of weird."

She looked up into my face. "Oh, we're going to do a lot of-- No one has ever watched you? Not even your friends? Like the guy at camp?"

"No, no. I told you, we never had sex of any kind."

But she had reminded me that once upon a time, someone had watched me. Many times. "I should have said I've never done it with a girl watching," I said. "I had a friend in my last summer of high school. We were just walking hard-ons, but we didn't know how to approach girls. We didn't really know how to approach the whole world. We spent that summer basically jacking off. We weren't partners, just friends. We would race to see who could come first."

Claudia put her mouth close to my ear and softly said, "Okay, let's race."

She leaned back and spread her own legs, then pushed her fingers between her labia and began rubbing around her clit in a practiced manner.

I laughed. "I have always been told that it takes girls longer to warm up," I said. "Maybe I should give you a few minutes...."

"I've been ready since you started sucking sweat off my tits," she said. "Go."

I no longer felt odd about it. When she turned it into a game, it made it something other than an exhibition. It took me right back to my best friend's bedroom, where we would lie and pound our cocks while looking at Playboy fold-outs.

I began jacking myself in earnest, and so did she. We began making slapping sounds, and after a few seconds, we both laughed. In two more minutes, she groaned and said, "I'm feeling very hot. So good! I'm almost there, Tommy. I'm going to come for you. Gonna come!"

That did it. I had never been with a lover who talked so dirty, and it worked like magic. I could feel that explosive charge building up somewhere behind my balls. I sped up, and she noticed.

"Almost there?" she said, and she frigged herself faster too.

I nodded. "Gonna be good," I said.

"Come for me!" she said. "No! Come on me. Come where I can see it! Come all over me!"

That did it. I could feel the wave rising. "Aaah!" I said. I jumped up and stood facing her. I leaned in, still jacking, and tried to aim at her breasts. I started to tell her I was coming, but it came out, "I'm... Uunnhh!" It was explosive. I could feel it deep in my body. I put a huge white squirt over one breast and up her chest almost to her neck. The next blob went between her breasts. And the next pooled over her navel and ran down her side. I kept jacking with my eyes squeezed tightly closed, making animal noises.

"My god, Tommy!" she said. She strummed her clit. "Aaah, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Aaaaa, aaahh!" she groaned, and then she jammed her fist into her pussy, bent over it and froze. Finally she lay back, breathing hard, and started smearing a mixture of sweat and cum all over herself. She snickered.

"Jesus," I said. "That was... that was fun!"

"That was wonderful," she said. "Let's do it again." She licked her cum-smeared fingers.

"Well, first of all, I could not possibly do that again right now. If I tried, I would probably have a heart attack."

"I know," she said. "I feel like I've been running uphill." She sat back, still breathing hard.

I looked down at her. She was incredible. Her long hair was plastered over one eye and down her body. Sweat was dripping from her chin and from under her breasts. And she was so beautiful. Her body was a fantasy and her face, without a bit of makeup and her hair all over the place, was perfectly formed, at least for me. She was a cross between a classical statue and a dirty leprechaun. I sat down beside her.

"Here, have some of this," I said, and handed her a bottle of water. I opened the other for myself.

"Yeah, my body's going to need this," she said. We both took a slug and sat there for a minute or so.

"When we sat down I had to pee a little bit," she said, "but now I don't."

"It's 'cause we're sweating so much," I said. I took another hit from the bottle and then pushed down on my lower belly. "I can feel some need to pee." I drank again.

She laughed. "Are you trying to pee?"

"Why not?" I said.

She took my flaccid cock in her hand and played with it. "Are you going to pee right here?" she asked.

"No. Lots of people have to sit here, and I should probably give them a break."

She looked at the bench. "Don't they clean in here?" she asked.

"Of course they do. That's why it always smells like bleach. But this is raw wood. I doubt that it's what you would call sterile."

"Well, come on over here," she said. She got up and tugged me toward the shower. "It's my turn to watch anyway."

We stood over the drain, with the water off. She positioned me over the drain, and laughed. "Go, baby, go," she said.

"This is another thing I've never done before," I said. "My bladder is bashful."

I thought about the years I'd spent at theatre and ballpark urinals trying to relax myself enough to pee with a line of people behind me waiting for their chance to go.

"Oh, poor thing," she said. She took my cock in her hand and bent over it. "Little pee-pee," she said, "you need to go right now. I want to watch you."

"I'm not sure that's helping," I said. But as I said it, I felt a real urge starting to build up. Maybe it was the standing up that did it.

"Okay, here we go," I said. She still had me in her hand, and was watching with interest. She was standing right in front of me.

"It's going to get on you," I said. "You're going to get a golden shower."

"Good idea," she said.

She knelt down, still holding onto my cock. She pointed it toward her breasts, and looked up at me with a smile.

"Piss on me," she said.

She must have seen in my face that I had mixed feelings. I wanted to, but....

As usual, she was ahead of me.

"I love you, Thomas. I want to feel your piss on my body. Piss on me."

"I love you, too," I said. Now that I had permission the urge came quickly, but I still had to look up, away from her face, to start the flow. When it came, it came hard.

"Agh!" she said. I heard her cough, and looked down. She had shot herself in the face, but now was pointing me down toward her stomach. She laughed and looked up at me. "It stings my eyes!" she said, moving the stream back and forth, up to her breasts.

I watched intently as she splashed her breasts with my hot piss. It was almost colorless, and smelled a bit like apple juice, but it foamed, because it was piss. It was exciting, but I realized some of the excitement was because what we were doing is widely considered disgusting. I loved her for letting me do it.

She leaned backward over her heels and directed the stream over her stomach, and then into her crotch, where it foamed up and out of her dark bush. The flow was already decreasing, and she suddenly rose on her knees and took me in her mouth. She spit a mouthful of pee out onto my cock, then took another mouthful and thoughtfully swallowed some, while the last of my stream hit her lips and dripped off her chin. Both of our bodies smelled like pee.

"It's really not that bad," she said, and smacked her lips. "I could get used to it." She looked up at me. "Did you get off on that?"

I reached down and pulled her up into my arms. "It's strange," I said. "The idea was more exciting than actually doing it. Give me some." She kissed me with a sloppy open mouth. I couldn't taste much of anything unusual. We both responded to the kiss, though. I could feel my cock thicken, and she made a growling noise.

"I liked the feeling that something was coming out of your body and running all over me," she said. "It's like you were coming for a really long time."

"I like that idea," I said.

I turned on the shower and we rubbed each other in the spray. She let it run on her face. The process of rinsing her off quickly turned into me trying to get my fingers into her pussy. She groaned.

"When you feel like you want to pee we can see how it works the other way," I said.

She pulled me back over to the bench and we sat down. She picked up her water bottle and laughed, then chugged the rest of it down. We smiled at each other. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the bench, enjoying the heat. She reached over and started fondling my cock, which was still in "recovery" mode. I laughed, and kept my eyes closed.

"Have you ever pissed into a girl while you were making love?" she asked. That got my eyes open again. I looked into her face.

"No!" I said. "I've never been around a woman who wanted to play piss games at all. Have you ever--"

"No," she said. "But I read something about that, I think in Penthouse. It's called 'flooding the cave.'"

I just looked at her. Flooding the cave?

"Do you want to try it?" I asked.

She stuck her tongue in my ear. "Yes," she whispered.

"You read Penthouse?" It wasn't exactly feminist material.

"I like the pictures," she said. "And they show some beautiful cocks, even if they're never hard." As if to prove her point she took me in her hand.

My cock began to stir. I immediately chugged the rest of my own water, while Claudia began to jack me off very slowly, then bent down and began sucking me noisily.

"I'm not sure how well this will work," I said. "I can't pee while I'm erect--or at least I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"I don't know.... It's built in. I know it can be done, but your body makes it difficult."

"Let's learn how," she said, and went back to sucking me.

I watched her for a few seconds. "Okay, but not yet," I said. "I need a little time for my bladder to fill again. In fact I could use a little time before I come again." She looked at me with a little smile while she continued to gently jack my cock. "Also," I said, "I want to see what it feels like to be pissed on."

She stood up and pressed her hands over her lower belly, looking up thoughtfully. "Not yet," she said. "I could go now, but I want to soak you." She leaned over and spoke softly into my ear. "I want you covered completely in my pee. I want to lick it off you."

I looked up into her eyes and shook my head slowly. "Someday," I said. "I would like to see if you can make me come by just talking to me." She laughed.

I got up and walked over to the intercom built into the wall. The front desk used it to remind the occupants of the room about ten minutes before their time was up, but it also could be used to call the desk and order juice, water, towels, or even more time, if the next hour wasn't already booked. I had already booked a double session. I ordered two large bottles of water.

After the water had been delivered and we both had chugged as much as we could stand, we just sat still together and sweated. After a few minutes I began lazily exploring Claudia's pussy with one hand.

"You can do anything you want to me," Claudia said. "What would you like to do?"

I thought about the girl I had known who had said that to me. What she had meant was, "I want you to fuck my ass."

Even though I had come only a few minutes earlier, I could feel a warm glow of lust in my lower body. It was too early to get hard again, though.

"I would like to play with your asshole," I said. "Would you--"

But she was already turning on the bench. She put her head down, offering her sweet round ass to me as high as she could.

"Have fun," she said. "Please eat me."

In answer, I licked her crack from pussy to tailbone, as hard and sloppy as I could. Then I did it again two more times. She laughed and wiggled her butt at me.

Her little pink hole was already a bit loose. Not open, exactly, but not clenched, either. I put my hands on her cheeks and forced them apart, which made her groan, and then began to gently use the tip of my tongue to flick her hole in all directions, as if I were lapping milk. She laughed. She smelled good. It was a rich smell of skin and sweat and something else. Not shit. I wanted more.

I began to force my tongue into her little hole. It was difficult, but she was enthusiastically trying to open up for me.

"Yes!" she said. "Push.... Push!" And as I did, she pushed back.

I did begin to fuck her with my tongue, but it was a strain. Finally, I realized this was going to take forever. With my left hand, I reached under her and began massaging the general area of her clit, while I stuck two fingers of the other hand in my mouth and slobbered all over them. I forcefully pushed her anus up and down, and then inward. Both fingers went easily in to their first or second joints.

12