Robot Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she said, and pushed her bottom toward me. I swirled my fingertips around and pulled first one way, then another, trying to open her up. She was clearly enjoying it, so I spit on my hand and added a third finger. She grunted and pushed against my hand again, so for more than a minute, I fucked her ass with my three fingers, pushing them as deep as I could.

"Unh! Unh! My clit!" she said. "Hard!"

I pushed hard into her ass and then strummed the whole area of her clit with my other hand. It was making a slapping sound, and she was groaning continuously, like--well, like someone taking a huge shit. Then she threw her head back and made a choking sound as she once again clenched her entire body and froze, trembling. I stopped moving and held her, with one hand holding her pussy and the other still in her ass.

After a long pause, she reached back with her left hand and grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from her clit. Then she relaxed her entire body, and I slowly removed my fingers from her ass.

"God, that feels weird," she said. And she rolled into a sitting position. "That was epic," she said, and she smiled with her eyes closed.

Our breathing began to return to normal. "I'm gonna go wash my hands," I said, and started to get up.

"Wait," she said. She grabbed the hand that had been in her ass and examined it. "That's not so bad," she said, and forced the three fingers into her mouth, sucking noisily. I looked into her eyes and she looked back. "Kiss me," she said. "Taste me," and she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a sloppy kiss. Once again I found myself more interested in the experiment than actually enjoying it, but I wasn't put off. The taste and smell was definitely ass-related, but it wasn't bad at all.

"See?" she said. "I taste good."

"I could have told you that," I said. I got up and washed my hands under the shower, then sat back down. We didn't move for three or four minutes and then Claudia scooted sideways on the bench. She lay down and put her head in my lap, then took me in her mouth. Sloppy, drooling, she used her tongue on me until I started to get hard. My balls were covered with her spit, and even my ass-crack was sloppy. It didn't matter. I was sweating all over. I could have sat like that with my cock in her mouth for hours.

As if sensing that I was sliding toward naptime, she sucked her way off me with a loud pop.

"I have to pee," she said, and she stood up and took my hand, pulling me up with her. I hugged her, rubbing my messy genitals against her belly, and we kissed deeply.

"How do you want me?" I said.

"No. You're the boss," she said. "I did it with you the way I wanted to. How would you like me to do it on you?"

I led her to the drain in the floor. "I kind of want you to just pee all over me," I said, "and I want to watch you. I want to see it coming out of your little hole... but at the same time I really just want to feel it washing over me. Like a wave. I'm not quite sure what I want, and I don't want to waste the opport--"

"Tommy," she said. "I'm happy to piss on you all day long if you want me to. We'll do this all the time."

I laughed. "It does sound like fun," I said. "OK, let me just hold you against me.... No, I'll get on my knees the way you did, and, uh...."

"OK, here's an idea," she said. Come over here and sit on the toilet." And she pulled me over to the little white toilet behind the screen. I remembered her examining it earlier. Now we were getting to the heart of this thing. Even if it was clean, it was dirty.

"Here, I'll straddle you and you can hold me against you, or you can watch, or whatever." She turned her face up to me and said, "And it's all going down your front."

I looked at her and smiled. "I love you," I said. "Do you know that?" And I sat down on the toilet. My cock was starting to swell.

"And I can piss right on your cock," she said. She turned and started to back up as if to sit down on me, but I grabbed her and turned her around. "No. Face me," I said. "I want to put my face in your wonderful muff." She turned and moved her body toward me. Her soft bush was lower than I had thought it would be, but I loved nuzzling her belly, and her breasts were right in front of my face, so I licked them. I took a sweaty ass cheek in each hand, squeezing and rolling them. She looked so soft, but she wasn't. I wanted to be touching all of her at the same time.

Claudia reached down and put her hands on my back, pulling me toward her and pushing her crotch into me.

"Are you--" I said, but she was already answering. I could feel hot piss flooding my chest and flowing down my front. After a second I could smell it, too, but it just made the whole thing dirtier and better.

I pushed her away from my chest and used my hands to part her labia and expose her spouting pee hole. Now a strong, steady stream splashed against my belly, and piss was flowing over my crotch into the toilet, with the usual tinkling sound. It was the essence of dirty. I tried to get my mouth onto her pussy, but I couldn't reach, so I cupped my hands under her.

This time I drank some, spitting most of it out onto her stomach, but swallowing an ounce or so. It wasn't bad. It wasn't much more than water. I was so turned on. Anything that had to do with her was okay with me.

I wiped my pissy hands on her breasts and then held them under her again. She was almost through. This time I showed the little golden pool to her as I poured it into my mouth, and I swallowed it all, looking right into her eyes. She groaned and bent down to give me a searching tongue kiss.

"You're the dirtiest robot ever," I said. "I love you."

She looked at me for a second or two and without saying anything she got down on her knees in front of the toilet and pushed my legs apart. She leaned forward and took my wet cock in her mouth. I was already partly erect, and within moments I was hard. She was making smacking, slurping sounds as loudly as she could.

I could smell her pee pretty strongly, especially coming up from the toilet, which smelled like most toilets do. I thought about getting up and moving somewhere else, but I was getting the best blowjob of all time, and it didn't seem like a good time to interrupt.

"You want me to flush this thing?" I said.

In answer, she got up and sat down onto my cock while simultaneously pushing the handle. She sat facing me and moving her hips around while the toilet did its thing. It was weird to feel a breeze moving over my wet bottom and my balls.

"Don't come," she said.

"Okay," I said. "You want me to try peeing in you?"

"Do you think you can? Any urge?"

"Let's just do what we're doing, and I'll let you know."

She nodded and leaned forward, sucking on my neck like a high school girl humping in the back seat of a car. I reached down and gently pulled her ass open, running one finger up and down over her puckered hole. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand up, sticking my finger into her mouth and sucking on it like a tootsie pop, looking into my eyes. Then she put the finger back where it had been.

"Harder," she said.

I laughed. "You're making me harder," I said. "This is going to be difficult."

"Think about it. Think about pissing," she said. "Here," and she reached down and pressed firmly against my lower belly.

"Oh, that's uncomfortable," I said. "I know it's in there. The trick is to piss in this position at all, and then to do it through a boner."

"A boner?" she laughed. "That's what you call it?"

"Not really. That was what I called it when I was a kid. There must be a hundred names for an erection."

"Hard-on," she said. "Bone... Wood...."

"Woodie... Stiffie." I said. "Rod. Schlong. Dong."

She thought for a few seconds. "Erection," she said, and laughed. She took my face in her hands and kissed me. "Cock," she said. "Cock. I like yours."

"Once again," I said, "this isn't helping."

"Try to ignore me," she said. "Pretend you just sat down to take a pee."

"Then stop moving so much."

"I could bring you a magazine, or something."

"No, no, I'll just make a list of the things I like about you."

"Oh, such a romantic," she said. "What's the first thing?"

"I love that you just completely reject taboos. You're so dirty, in a good way. There really is nothing you won't do."

"That was the first thing I said to you."

"I remember. I believe you now. The second thing is, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

"I choose to believe you."

"You should," I said. "I have an idea. Stand up for a minute."

She did, and I followed. I stood facing her and pressed against her.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"I'm thinking seriously about how much I would like to take a pee."

"You had to stand up?"

"Yes, actually." I could feel the urge beginning to override my general lust. "I think the gravity helps."

"Is it working?"

"Yes. Here, let me sit down again," I said, and did. "Now sit on me facing away, like you were originally going to." She straddled me, walking her wonderful butt toward my face, so I kissed it. Then I reached under her and spread her labia so I could slide in easily as she sat down.

I found that I was actually fairly comfortable, leaning back against the toilet lid and the tank. I put my hands on Claudia's sweaty breasts and pulled her back onto me. She dropped her wet head back onto my shoulder and relaxed. I slowly began to play with her clit.

"That's great," she said. "this is the best seat in the house." I kissed her ear.

This was going to work. Her ass was pushing against my lower belly, which accomplished two things: It pushed against my bladder, which made me want to pee, and the mild discomfort worked against the pleasure I was getting from having my cock buried in Claudia's slippery vagina.

"I'm looking forward to feeling you pissing inside me," she said. "I want to--"

"For the love of god, my darling girl, don't talk about it! The more excited I get, the longer this is going to take."

She laughed. "Okay. Rub me more," she said.

So I did. I rubbed my fingertips around the bottom of her slit, pressing against my cock from the inside of her pussy. She groaned.

"Does that feel good?" I said.

"Everything you do feels good," she said.

Now I began to feel a strong urge to pee, but it was as if her weight on my bladder was actually stopping the flow, even as it was starting to make the situation painful. I reached under her and lifted, and it worked: I could feel piss starting to flow.

"Here we go," I said, and pulled almost all the way out of her. Even though I was still pretty stiff, I was officially pissing. I dropped her back down onto my cock and continued to flood her little cave.

It was weird. This was the dirtiest thing I had ever done. I kept breaking my own record for weirdness. My cock was awash in my own hot piss.

"Ah!" she said. "I can feel it! So hot!"

"Spread your legs as much as you can," I said. She did, and I lifted and separated her with my hands under her thighs. I used my abdominal muscles and pissed as hard as I could.

"Oh, god!" she said. "Now I can feel it running all over my ass." It was running all over me, too. Over my balls and into the toilet. I laughed and so did Claudia.

"I want to do this every time I have to pee," I said. I held her up and pushed in as far as I could go, then stopped moving, getting as much piss into her as I could.

"I do, too," she said. She farted and said "Oops," and laughed, then ripped a long, wet, obviously intentional one, and laughed again. Under the circumstances, I couldn't smell anything. I would have swatted her butt, but I was still holding her up with both hands. "I want to do this every time either of us has to pee," she said.

I was finished, but still acting as a plug. My erection was recovering. I lowered her back onto me and relaxed. We were both covered in sweat, along with everything else.

"I'm going to let it go," she said. "Watch me." She leaned forward and dropped her head so she could see, and I leaned back so I could see, too. She slowly rose on my cock, dribbling pee all the way, and then raised all the way off and made a grunting sound as she tried to help gravity empty the "cave." A surprisingly large flood of piss washed over my cock and balls, and poured into the toilet.

"That was great!" she said. She flushed the toilet and sat down on my cock again. "I really do want to do it all the time."

"You are a very dirty girl and I love you very much," I said. I started fucking her slowly while I reached around her and played with her nipples. I licked sweat off her neck. "But don't you think people are going to notice that we're both in the bathroom all the time?"

She leaned back against me and put her hands over my own on her breasts. She didn't answer my question for what seemed like a long time. We were both relaxed, covered with pee and streaming with sweat.

"We could get our own place," she said.

I knew it was crazy. I barely knew her. But I had already thought about it.

"I'm in," I said. "But you know we can't just spend all our time--"

"Shut up," she said. "Use your hand the way you were. Hard."

12