Robot Problems Pt. 01

Story Info
Humanoid Robot causes problems at the gym.
4.9k words
4.44
12.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is the first story about what can happen when you put an experimental version of a fully functional humanoid robot to work at a university gym. His name is Max, and he is a certified massage therapist. Being equipped with the latest advanced Artificial Intelligence makes him smart and sensitive. He is so advanced that he is nearly indistinguishable from an actual human being. But unlike a human he needs to obey the Laws of Robotics.

The laws of robotics

The laws of robotics were created in the early 20th century to prevent humans from being harmed by robots. In the 1940's and 1950's these laws were made famous in various science fiction master pieces. Some of the best ones are the Robot novels by Asimov.

These laws were invented well before the major waves in robot evolution in the 21st century that eventually led to truly humanoid robots. They were no longer used for automation of difficult or repetitive tasks in industry or operate household appliances. Instead they often operated in difficult human setting as support workers or as companions.

With mobile devices, the internet of things, and the proliferation of in-home entertainment systems humans became more isolated as the 21st century progressed. This in turn sprouted the development of virtual partners that evolved from robotic enhancements with messaging and chat systems. Why just "sext" if you can control a remote device at the same time?

As with other major technical developments like device speed and video compression, the sex industry played a major role with the initial development. The best example was the "Entertainment Attachments". These became popular very quickly with people who desired a human form robot as a partner, a partner that would not only do all the chores but also full fill their needs and commands in personal satisfaction.

When these robots took on true human forms and became indistinguishable from actual humans, especially after they were enhanced with Artificial Intelligence, these Laws of Robotics became more and more important.

This story is takes place during the time when the first full function humanoid robots were produced in both in male and female form. They are still rare and quite expensive and are mainly employed experimentally by large institution or as toys of the very rich.

The general population is still largely unfamiliar with these new beings that slowly start to emerge from the various labs. Because of this most people have little or no experience in interacting with these near human creatures.

During this period the laws of robotics were implemented in the AI system of the robots. It was mandated that every command would have a "fail safe" counter command, like "stop" or "no". That way any human being could stop a robot in its tracks no matter what it was doing.

But like all technical developments, the AI implementation in robots was only as good as the developers and programmers.

The actual laws

First Law:

A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

Second Law:

A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Third Law:

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Robot Problems

Part 1

Cathy was now used to having Max around when she finished her daily gymnastics training out on the floor. Together with her teammates she practiced hard for the University championships. At almost twenty she was way too old for the Olympics but she did not care about that, she loved the sport. And because she was mostly of Japanese descent she still had the light build required to be quite good at this sport.

With her gorgeous face, long legs, and trim body it was a visual pleasure to see her move around the floor. Dance was her specialty. Only on rare occasions did she ever go out in high heels and a mini skirt. But when she did she could have easily competed in any Tokyo Eye-Candy competition. Almost all men would turn their head when she walked by.

Her preference though was for loose jeans, hoodies, and University Tournament jackets. She was actually quite shy having spent so much of her time on gymnastics instead of going out or having a steady boyfriend. She was also studying physics, a demanding program that left little free time. Nor was it an environment that attracted hunky men to distract her.

The team staff had recently been augmented with an experimental humanoid robot from the University Robot Lab. It was a massage specialist, but since it had almost unlimited staying power it also functioned as general help. It came in a male form and his name was Max, a male specimen at the leading edge of full functional human robot technology.

Max was destined for the European market and was therefor quite large compared to the gymnasts and looked fairly Caucasian. He was about six feet, trim, quite muscular, and true to the promises by the Lab, hard to differentiate from a regular human at first glance.

He was also super strong but at the same time worked miracles with his gentle hands as a massage therapist. Cathy had experienced that on the massage table herself a few times when she had a minor ankle injury. His hands were strong and warm, he was never rough, and always well behaved. He also did not seem to be affected by the gorgeous bodies he got to work with on his table, contrary to some of the true male or female therapists that were used in the past. This became an important reason for the team to work with this experimental prototype.

Max's insensitivity to female beauty had tweaked Cathy's curiosity, and during one of her latest regular massage sessions after her workout she had discretely queried Max about this when all her teammates were already in the shower. Max had guilelessly explained that by default his sexual functions were turned off and needed explicit commands from outside to start operating.

When she prompted for more information he explained it was still quite rudimentary, because he was an experimental model that by default was set to heterosexual mode. The explicit commands "sex on" and "sex off" would turn his sex function on and off. The level of arousal and intensity with which he would behave could be set with "sex gentle", "sex normal" or "sex super". These commands also implicitly turned his sex functions on.

Gentle meant mostly kissing, touching, oral if requested, and at most gentle penetration.

Normal meant what the word indicated, what most people would do, but within boundaries and not too much force.

Super meant he could use more force, hold his partner in different positions, and could include anal if requested.

Each level also had a different penis size, and even the amount of ejaculation would be adjusted. In the future there were some vague plans to use his model for artificial insemination, but currently his semen was of course harmless.

The word "sensitive" could be used at each level to soften his approach. For example "sex on, gentle, sensitive" would make him behave even more careful and listen more for oral or physical cues. Repeating words like "sensitive" or "gentle" would reinforce that particular approach.

And of course there was always the emergency break of "sex stop", or even just "stop" that would halt whatever he was doing. Because he was still somewhat experimental a single combination of words could be used to literally turn him on and set a level, for example with "sex on, gentle, sensitive" would set him to his lowest level. Repeating the word "sensitive" would insure he started very slowly.

Max emphasized that all this was still fairly experimental, and that it was important to issue clear commands. His AI was still learning and it still had a hard time to interpret situations under which commands were issued. The same applied to reading moods and body language. But everything had been thoroughly tested in the LAB and based on that the designers and review board had determined that this combination of command would allow his user full control over him under any and all circumstances.

Out of pure curiosity she had whispered "sex on, gentle, sensitive. But keep it normal".

Immediately she noticed that his method of massage changed, and his hands started to wander to places that he before had avoided. She was lying on her stomach and she noticed immediately the extra attention he gave to her thighs and the area just below her bum cheeks. And then he even slid his hands underneath the towel that covered her bum and started deftly working on her left buttock.

She started to wonder if she had mispronounced "sensitive". Or maybe she had set him to "normal" with her last sentence. He definitely was more assertive than she expected.

After a minute or so he walked around in front of her to the other side she noticed from the corner of her eyes a fair size bulge in his pants. This worried her, but also made her very curious. Without hesitation he quickly worked her right buttock and then moved to her feet.

Max moved her feet apart and pulled her down on the table so her feet and lower legs were dangling over the edge. With fresh massage oil on his hands he quickly moved from her calves to her lower thighs. Cathy was now very curious to find out what would happen next. She was not worried because she could always simply turn him off.

After a minute more of delicious massage his hands crept up to just below her buttocks which made her a bit uncomfortable. She was considering using the "sex off" command when Max swept away the towel leaving her completely exposed. Her breath stuck in her throat and by the time she regained it Max was working on both her cheeks. Curiosity won out and she decided on a short "wait and see" approach.

Max showed his skills quickly and his strong oiled hands soon enough evoked some pleasurable groans from Cathy. When there were no objections his hands wandered more without losing contact with her skin. With a smooth gesture he quickly added more oil in her bum crack followed by the fingers of his left hand.

She started to get worried again when she felt his fingers gently rub her anus, and even more worried when his right hand rose up between her thighs. Before she could utter a command she felt the shock of Max' thumb rubbing her clitoris. The unexpected move caused her to sway her bum lustfully in the air and pulled out a warm groan from deep in her belly.

Because gymnastics had been the focus of her life for so many years Cathy had never experienced actual real sex. She was still a virgin. Being inwardly shy, in spite of all the performances on the matt, had not helped. Good sex education and a fear of a pregnancy that would end her gymnastics career had stopped her the few times she had come close with her on-again/off-again boyfriend and during her infatuation last year with one of the male coaches.

While rolling her bum and rubbing her slit lustfully against his thumb it suddenly dawned on her that Max could not make her pregnant. How far would he go if she let him? After all he was fully functional. Would she still be able to control him, or herself, with this accidental setting to "normal?"

She found out quickly that Max wanted to be fast and intended to go all the way. He let go of her after a minute more and she thought heard him taking of his gym shorts. This was quickly confirmed when she felt his naked hips between her feet. She raised her head to tell him to stop, but he was too quick for her.

Max reached up to her hips and pulled her backwards until her feet hit the ground. She was suddenly standing with her legs spread and her naked bum crack pressing against his hot penis. Cathy inhaled sharply but was speechless at the same time. She was caught between fear and curiosity, and all she did was pant as she felt his right-hand reach around to her front. With great skill he inserted a finger along her clit into her pussy, adding a second finger to spread her cunt lips open.

In one fluid motion he flexed his legs so his dick slid down between her leg and caught it with his hands to plant the tip between the open lips of her wet cunt. She suddenly knew he wanted to take her; she would lose her virginity to this robot if she did not stop him.

"Slow down, slow down" she groaned as she started to struggle. But she felt the pressure only increase as the tip started to slide in. Her commands had no effect because she used the wrong words, and obviously the AI was not taught yet how to read her body language.

"No, no" she moaned. "I am still a virgin."

This had no effect either. Suddenly though she remembered some of the conversation with Max.

"Gentle please! Gently, gently."

That seemed to work, and the AI in this setting read her body language better as she felt the pressure disappear. And after another ten seconds Max pulled the tip of his member out from between her labia. Cathy was both relieved and disappointed as she let her head sink down onto the table. Max's current setting caused him to keep stroking her buttocks making her realise she felt quite unsatisfied!

The "sex on" setting was still operational with Max and his AI interpreted Cathy's body language accurately this time. When there was no more resistance and Cathy remained standing where she was with her arms on the table he squatted down and without verbal prompting started to skillfully eat her out. With one hand on her thighs he pulled her ass a bit back and with the other pressed her lower back down onto the table so his tongue got the access he wanted. Her still virgin pussy was quite wet and her lips were parted such that he had easy access to her slit and clitoris.

Cathy was both in shock and relieved by his actions. In shock, because nobody had ever performed oral sex on her, and relieved because she felt the approaching orgasm she so badly needed. Max was programmed well for this, with his nose rubbing her anus, his tongue working her slit, and his fingers massaging her clit he quickly led her to a shattering orgasm. Cathy groaned in ecstasy and relief as clutched the table with shaking legs from the wave crashing over her.

As he stood up all Cathy could do was whisper "sex off" upon which Max pulled up his shorts and left her there with still shaking thighs leaning on the edge of the massage table.

Part 2

Three days later Cathy was again in the gym after a workout. What had happened with Max had stuck in her mind because she had never experienced such a mind-blowing orgasm as with Max. Of course she had masturbated and gotten very turned on with some of her boyfriends. However, she had never experienced it this intense with Max using his tongue and fingers. She wanted more!

Today she decided to take her time and she dallied purposely so she was the last one left in the showers. All the other girls dressed and gone. The shower stalls were luxurious, spacious individual spaced of a larger shower room. There were 16 of them, two times 8, each with a shower curtain to give privacy although these were rarely closed.

Cathy was soaping herself with the shower gel and could not help giving her private parts a could wash. Once her hands were down there she could not resist touching herself intimately, one finger sliding up and down her slit, the other rubbing her clitoris. Suddenly she heard some rumbling in the main shower room, that had to be Max.

She had to know, and without much thought she rubbed some soap on her face and called out "Max, can you come and help me, I have soap in my eyes."

Standing there with her eyes closed she felt the excitement build as she heard Max approach. It was still unexpected when suddenly she felt his hand on her shoulder and a soft towel rubbing her face to get the soap off.

Opening her eyes she saw that Max was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Both were wet from her shower water. Max smiled at her and started to turn around when she whispered "sex on, gentle."

It was as if Max's eyes changed color, he definitely looked at her differently and it made her blush. For a moment she worried about how far this would go, if she was going to get into trouble like last time. But then Max reached out with his fingers and touched the nipple of her left breast. It immediately stiffened and became sensitive. Looking into her eyes Max did the same with her other breast, triggering the same effect.

Immediately Max stepped forward into the stream of warm water and took her in his arms. As if he was testing her he slowly pulled her against his hard body. As if it was quite normal to be naked in the shower with a male robot Cathy let him guide her. Without hesitation Max put his lips on hers and when she opened her mouth their tongues met. Cathy let herself go and with an intensity she had never felt before she kissed him back as she felt his hard member pressing against her belly.

Max's programming was excellent, he was a fabulous kisser. His tongue played daringly with hers, he was tender with a serious undertone of passion. He even tasted deliciously fresh and his hands wandered in all the right places. Slowly, slowly he became more and more daring and intimate.

His hands wandered to her naked buttocks, massaging her cheeks in a delicious manner, all the while kissing her. Then his one hand slipped into the crack of her bum and then down, and before Cathy realised that this path was in his reach a finger was stroking her between her lower lips. Gently they parted and Cathy felt that she was quite wet when that same finger penetrated her virgin pussy.

Her curiosity won out and she decided to let him play with er before she would order him to perform oral sex on her again. After some more stroking Max found her clitoris that he started manipulating with great expertise. Cathy felt her heart rate climb as she started to increase her breathing from the excitement.

Max must have interpreted her compliance with permission because after a few more minutes he broke the kiss, stepped back and stripped off his t-shirt and shorts. Cathy was impressed with his build but quickly her eyes locked onto his hard member that proudly stood up from his groin. She had little time to inspect it because Max moved in, embraced her, and continued kissing as if there had been no interruption.

To Max everything was a normal progression to the next step, she was kissing him joyfully and she was wet. He bent his knees enough so the tip of his dick slipped down her belly into the junction at the top of her thighs. Carefully he probed looking for the entrance to her pussy, which he found quickly with the heat sensitive sensors in that thick gland at the tip.

Cathy felt how I found the entrance between her wet, somewhat parted labia. Gently he slid back and forth, deliciously rubbing her clitoris. He would fuck her if she let him she realised.

"Ooh Max" she sighed, going on tippy toes because she wanted to protect her virginity.

"I want you to do kiss me down there, like you did before."

His programming worked, Max stopped his probing and squatted down in front of her and started skillfully eating Japanese without any objections. Cathy leaned back against the wall under the shower head, letting the warm water flow over her naked body as she felt her much desired orgasm build.

Max took his time, holding her open labia apart with two fingers of one hand so he had free access to her clitoris. His other hand stoked up and down the sensitive skin on the inside of the top of her thighs so his thumb gently probed the entrance to her pussy. But he never went too far with that thumb, he must have felt her hymen. He was well programmed, and his Ai was well trained. After a minute or two he had Cathy at the edge of orgasm and with some gentle sucking on her clitoris he pushed her over the top into another mind-blowing release. He held her firmly as her legs shook under the shuddering impact while he maintained a steady licking up and down her slit.

12