Robot Problems Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Cathy caught her breath and Max rose up to lovingly peck her on her lips while is half hard penis rubbed her belly. She felt wonderful as she put her arms around his neck and put her head against his neck.

"That was super, super nice Max"

As soon as Cathy said these words she felt his penis jump to serious attention while his face became intense and serious. When he grabbed her firmly Cathy suddenly wandered if there was a problem with his programming. Was he reacting to the word "super?"

She was still looking at Max in surprise when he grabbed her even more firmly. With one hand on her bum and one on her neck he pulled her hard against his body. She instantly was aware of his large hot penis rubbing her belly, as he bend down and kissed her with great intensity. He pushed her back against the wall almost lifting her up. He did not hurt her but he kissed her so intense that Cathy could not get out a word in protest.

It took some time for Cathy to process what was going on. And she enjoyed the kissing immensely, increasing up her breathing and hear rate again. It was lovely and scary at the same time! But thoughts of protest started to form when she felt Max spread her feet with one of his and then pulling her hips forward exposing her pussy. All he needed to do was bent his knees and rise up to get the tip of his dick between her lower lips. He could take her like a lion eats a lamb, and with his mouth locked onto hers she could only groan at best.

As his tongue danced with hers that is exactly what Max did. She felt his hot member slide down her belly as he started to bend his legs. As his tip reached the junction it popped right past her clitoris between her labia. Her pussy was still wet and open from the oral sex. Max rose up and flexed his hips to slide between her lips straight into the entrance to her vagina. But this time he was not gently, Max had an urgency in his push. Cathy felt her lips part as the thick gland of his tip slid into her in one smooth movement.

Four seconds of indecision was all it had taken from the after glow of her orgasm to the thread of losing her virginity by getting impaled on Max's enlarged penis. With his hand on her bum he directed her lower body while the hand in her neck made it impossible to break the kiss and utter protest.

Max firmly maintained his position at her entrance adding more and more pressure as he slowly slid deeper and deeper. Cathy struggled to push Max away but the AI in Max did not interpret her movements as resistance. Only if she could utter the right command did she have any hope of maintain her virginity. Steadily Max moved in increasing the pressure on her hymen.

Cathy felt her strength eb because she could only breath through her nose. For a moment she thought about giving up, but when she felt how her hymen was about to rip she made a last attempt at resistance.

Right then Max let go of her neck so Cathy could get her mouth away from him. But she was out of breath and had to pant a few times before she could utter the word "stop."

Max had let go of her neck to grab her bum with both hands so he could lift her up into the right position. As Cathy inhaled to utter a command he pulled her hips forward and flexing his hips in a strong fuck move he slid far in.

And suddenly Cathy's "STOP" turned into a groan of "stoooooh!"

She felt how his thick gland without any problem slid passed her hymen, piercing her virginity. He slid a long way in as her vagina walls rippled over his tip. She tried one more time to halt him, but his next quick out/in stoke only extracted a groaned "stoooohh."

She still had her arms around his neck and as she let her head think to his chest she felt how with a few strokes Max planted himself to the root of his dick into her cunt. It was very clear now to her she no longer was a virgin. The awareness made her breathless, it hurt a bit, but it also awoke in her a lust she had never felt before.

As soon as Max had hilted himself he stopped, almost as if his programming made him human. The root of his member rubbed her clitoris deliciously Cathy felt while she hung somewhat paralyzed and panting for air in his arms. Slowly he let her down a bit, bending his knees enough for to slide down his hard body till her toes to touch the tiles. He carried most of her weight with his hand on her buttocks and the other on her back. The warm shower water rained down on both of them.

She tilted her head and looked at Max who looked back with an innocent expression. There was also a question mark in his eyes as if he was asking her how to proceed. It was as if he realised that maybe he missed some cues, that he went too fast too quick. Carefully he lowered his head seeking her lips in a tentative kiss. Standing on her tippy-toes and her legs somewhat spread Cathy became very aware of the hot hard robot penis deep in her cunt. What to do now?

Her first inclination was to say "sex off", but after a second or two she realised that her virginity was gone no matter what. And Max was a really good kisser, and his dick inside her felt much better than she ever expected.

When Max reached her lips with his he also moved slightly out and in. And when his tongue gently found hers an enormous wave of desire rolled through Cathy. Without further thought she wrapped her arms further around his neck and kissed him back with a passion that reflected her desire. Her last rational thought was that she might as well go all the way and finish what she unintentionally had started.

Max now correctly interpreted this as permission to proceed, which is exactly what he did. Slowly he got going again, fucking her gently at first. Cathy pressed herself against him in surrender, being held firmly by two hands on her bum that now carried all of her weight. On her tippy toes Max skillfully fucked her to a second orgasm with long deep strokes that washed any doubts in Cathy away in waves of lust and desire.

It seemed to her that Max was adjusting the girth of his penis as she rode against him. It seemed to her Max was waiting for her, while she was impaled on his penis and held in his arms she could never escape from if she wanted to. In the end he drove her over the top with a few last really long and deep strokes. As soon as he felt her orgasm wash over her he planted himself deep into her and let go. As Cathy milked him she felt how he shot load after load of robot sperm deep into her womb.

When she finally caught her breath she felt gobs of sperm dripping down the inside of her thighs. Luckily this would not make her pregnant, she realised. Her vagina felt somewhat painful, but she had a big smile on her face when she said "sex off". And with that she felt how his penis started to shrink and after a short time slid from her pussy. Followed by large gobs of sperm.

Cathy now knew she had found a toy she could enjoy any time she wanted but that she needed to be careful with her commands.

She also realised she could use him to take revenge on Sonja, one of her nastier competitors on the team. But that is for another story.

12