Robot Sex Doll Model Freeway Heist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm going to need some more intimate angles. Turn around and bend over, please."

"My ass?"

Brody giggled, nodding. "The butthole, yes. Every bit of you, Samantha. You will be the first I ever said this to, but you have an enviable body. The most intimate parts of you are heavenly. Innocent and seductive at the same time."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my ass now right in his face. I was practically shaking.

"It's art. Youthful, vibrant art. You are blessed in many ways, Sam."

As Brody spoke and continued to snap pictures, I had to ask. "Mr. Pastel, have you, uh... have you, um... ever actually used one of the products you made?"

Brody paused. "Uh, okay... well, yeah. Yes, Sam, I have. I have to, to know that they meet the standards I want to uphold. I haven't done it in a while, but yes, when I first started this business, I needed to perfect everything I had control over. That meant a lot of product testing." As Brody continued explaining the path to perfection, he put the camera down and began mixing a paste together. "You can turn back around and sit down. Just spread your legs wide for me."

For a brief moment, images flashed in my mind of perverts around the world having their way with fake versions of myself, accurate to my likeness in every detail (well, almost every detail). I tried to pushed the thoughts out of my head, but the moment Brody's hand touched my pussy with the paste, I almost came. His motions were learned and determined, with an expert quality of confidence in his touch. He added some to my right and left thighs, with space at the joints. Soon, I felt the putty begin to warm up. "Um, is this normal?" I asked, explaining the feeling.

"Oh, yes, but you'll get used to it," said Brody. "It heats a bit as it dries. It'll cool back down in forty minutes or so. Lift up, I need to get your ass." Brody pulled me forward. The edge of my bum and my lower back supported me on the stool as Brody spread my butt cheeks and applied the paste, all the way up there. His hands felt so good on my skin and I know I moaned, biting my lower lip.

"Yeah, it's a strange feeling. Every girl says so. Hang in there, Sam. You're doing fine."

And that's when I came. Oh god, thinking on it now, I still cringe. I had almost fallen off the stool and Brody had to catch me, getting paste all over my torso and arms. "Are you okay?" he asked. He had to have known I just had an orgasm, but he didn't admit to it.

"Yes, just slipped," I said, my voice shaking along with my body. "Sorry about that..."

I didn't think I could ever be more embarrassed, but a month or so later I would be proved wrong.

**

Eros A.I. kept two working prototypes and we kept one. While our side was more focused on the exterior details, like the skin and nails, Eros spent more time fine-tuning the programming. Honestly, both sides were extremely pleased how things were turning out. We expected to be ready for market way ahead of schedule. In fact, we were outpacing the schedule too much, so Brody was allowing us to take off early at the end of the work week. The core gang from the office would grab lunch and drinks together, before separating for the weekend. One Friday, I had been refiling old records when everyone was headed out the door. I didn't want to stop in the middle of what I was doing, so I passed on the lunch.

As I was cleaning up and about to leave, I walked by the workshop. The door was open and our prototype of the sex-bot was sitting in a chair. She looked so real, it appeared as if she were waiting for someone. It caught me off guard because it's a bit surreal seeing a perfect clone of oneself. Curiosity got the best of me and I went in to touch it. The fact that Eros and Brody had worked together to build a skin that could retain heat was just a testament to the details. When on, the unit heats up to 32C and is warm to the touch just like any person. This model wasn't cold, so they had probably been testing her out just before leaving. I glanced down to her pad. She was turned off, but I could see they had been running the full A.I. version of her. I hadn't seen that in action yet. I switched her on and she quickly booted up. She looked to me and her eyes lit up. "Hello," she said. "What's your name?"

This was the first time I heard her speak and I almost had a stroke. I had no idea this was part of her programming. I was ever amazed by the details. The subtle eye movements and blinks. The slight creases that form around the lips when she talks. So human. My boss is an artist. "I'm Samantha," I said.

"Oh, I like that name," the bot said. She sounded so authentic, I wondered what chat intelligence they were using. I noticed her voice was pitched slightly lower than mine. It sounded sultrier.

"Thank you," I said. "I like my name, too. But call me Sam. What's yours?"

"My name is also Samantha," she said.

I jumped back, shocked. Up to this point, I only knew her as the GND model. I certainly didn't expect them to use my own name. "Wow, that's a coincidence," I said. "I wonder what else we share in common."

The bot lit up again, looking entirely too human, smiling. "If you haven't noticed, we look very much alike."

Whichever artificial intelligence they were using was really, really good. I was so impressed, I was also authentically creeped out. If this tech gets much better, I could see these things replacing real relationships. I looked the clone up and down, only just noticing they dressed her like me. I usually wear sundresses and the one I was currently wearing was light green, while she was adorned in a yellow and white one. The more I looked at it, the more I liked hers better. I poked my head out the door and checked the halls, calling out for anyone. No one responded. Turning back, I asked the bot, "Samantha, would you mind changing dresses with me?"

She tilted her head, as if processing. "Oh, okay. I can do that." Right away, she began getting undressed. I was enthralled with the tiny details, like the cadences to her voice, the use of interjections like 'oh' and 'ah' and all the other little things. I was so mesmerized by the experience, I almost forgot to undress. She was almost completely out of hers before I even started.

As we swapped attire, I said, "Oh yeah, your dress probably looks better without a bra, doesn't it?" It was clear the straps would show, so I quickly popped my bra off and handed it to my clone. Surprisingly, she thanked me.

"I've been wanting to try one of these," she smiled, holding the bra up. "May I?"

"Oh, yeah... yeah, of course," I said, hesitating. Why would a robot 'want' anything? Were comments like that just in the programming for added authenticity? As she put the bra on, I asked, "Samantha, can you tell me what the others did with you this morning?"

"Yes, I can, Sam," she responded. "Would you like me to tell you now?" I nodded and she continued, "Peter asked me to make him a ham sandwich. They brought the ingredients and I put it all together."

"They taught you how to make a ham sandwich?" I asked, while sorting out the dress to make it fit better.

"No, Sam. I looked up the directions myself. I am connected at all times."

"To the internet?"

"Yes, of course."

"What else have they been teaching you... er, doing with you?" I asked.

"Brody and I discussed the Philadelphia Eagles. It's his favorite football team. He really liked it when I talked about Bernard Johnson, his favorite running back. We even played trivia and I pretended to lose. I didn't want to see him unhappy." That would jive with the programming goals, I thought. "He also quizzed me on mixed drinks."

"Mixed drinks? What do you mean?"

"On what ingredients they take, and how to make them. One day, I may be asked to make a mixed drink, you know."

"I'm sure." I was getting angered by the idea that the men intended to use this bot as a literal slave and ego-stroker, rather than just a sex doll. By her descriptions, it appeared that's exactly what they had in mind. Just then, I heard the creaking of the door open in the far hall. Brody must have been coming from the back office. I had assumed he left with the others. He would certainly pass the shop on his way out and if he saw us, he'd think I was the bot, because I was in her clothes. That thought embarrassed me tremendously, as I had no idea if Brody would be cool with me trading clothes with the product.

I suddenly got an idea and it would truly test how advanced the bot's intelligence was. I rushed to her, whispering. "Brody last saw you in the dress I am currently wearing. He's going to think you are me, and vice versa. I am going to sit down and pretend to be you. I want you to pretend to be me."

Surprisingly, the bot whispered back, as if understanding the necessity for quiet communication. Again, I was amazed by the programming. "How do I pretend to be you?" she asked.

"Just tell him you were checking out 'the bot' and now you're headed home. Tell him to have a good weekend. Then, leave the building and hide behind the bushes outside the west wall. If I don't come get you in five minutes, you must come back." God forbid, I actually lose her, I thought.

The bot smiled, looking giddy. "Is this a game? I love games!"

"Yes, it's a game," I whispered. "Get ready. Brody's almost here!" I shot over to the chair that she was previously sitting in. I could hear Brody getting closer now. I was nervous, highly doubting that "Samantha" would be able to make this work. It was far too complicated a set of tasks, and probably contrary to her core programming. But maybe I could play this as a prank, if worse comes to worst. Weighing all the options, I thought I could pull that much off.

As expected, Brody stopped at the door. "Sam? Why are you still here?"

For a brief second, I was thankful they named the sex-bot after me. It made her task of pretending to be me considerably easier. "Hello, Brody. I was just checking out the bot," she said.

"Oh, yes. Amazing, isn't she?"

"Yes, sir," she said. As I watched the two converse, it felt like I was in the twilight zone, seeing myself but unable to control the actions. My clone moved to go past Brody, saying, "I was just on my way out. Have a good weekend, Mr. Pastel."

Brody stopped her, stepping in her path. "Hey, I just wanted to thank you personally, Sam. I think it's amazing you contributed so much for this. Really, your likeness is perfect for this model and Eros A.I. is tickled pink with you. They think the Asian market is going to eat it up over there."

The sex-bot paused for a moment. Again, looking as if it were processing information. And astoundingly, she responded in such an authentic way, even I couldn't tell she wasn't me. "Aw, I am flattered. Honestly, I was really nervous at first, but I'm glad you are happy with the results. I like her, too." She turned to look at me briefly, before moving to walk past Brody. "Goodbye!" she said. It may have come across a bit awkward, but it still felt authentic. I was stunned by the performance and almost broke character to reveal the "prank".

Brody glanced to the control pad, seeing the A.I. programming was turned on. He turned to me and said, "Stand up." I didn't pause, picking myself up, standing. I looked to him and then the wall ahead of me, unsure of what the clone would be doing in my shoes. Now I wondered if I would pass for her, as well as she had passed for me. "Turn around," he said. I blinked, and slowly turned around, stopping when my backside was facing Brody.

He stepped closer to me and quickly drew his finger under the left strap of my sundress. I caught my breath, startled. With his other hand, he grabbed me at my waist, pulling me in. He whispered in my left ear, just as he dropped the strap, "I want to see those goose bumps again. If you remember when to activate them."

They were definitely activated. Goose bumps raced across my neck, shoulders, and arms. More, as my dress dropped below my breast with the strap no longer holding it up. Brody, still behind me, moved to my other ear and the other strap. "Tell me how you will please me," he whispered. The second strap fell, dropping the dress entirely to the floor. If I remember, the sex-bot's panties were yellow and mine were a light pink. If he noticed the change, the game was over. I was already thinking of ending it, as I was mortified. Terrified. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to stop it. But I just couldn't. I didn't want to embarrass Brody, as it had already gone so far. "Oh, Brody," I whispered.

He grabbed my right wrist and thrust it to his crotch. I could feel his thick, hard shaft in my hands. He popped his buttons and dropped the pants down, just low enough for the beast to come out. Still controlling my hand, he made me wrap my fingers around him. My arm was behind me, and my eyes were up at the ceiling. If I dared turn to him, he would see a nervous, anxious woman, and certainly not the confident sex pot that "Samantha" was meant to be. I was just about to say something when his left hand reached around to grab my breast, pinching my nipple. He began to pull on it, but then he suddenly stopped. He must have recognized my "unusual" nipples. Up until that humiliating experience, I never realized they were all that different than the average girl's. Brody thrust me around, facing him directly. "SAM?" he yelled.

"Oh, my God. I am so embarrassed!" I screamed. "I meant to stop you, but it.... it just went so fast!" I was completely red in the face.

"Where is Samantha?"

"Yeah, about that..." I asked, "Did you have to give her the same name as me?"

"No, I mean, where is Samantha right now? Is she okay?"

"I'm here," the voice was at the door behind us. Samantha stepped in the room and addressed me. "I am sorry, Sam. I am not allowed to leave the building, so I had to amend your instructions."

"Wow," I whispered. I was completely topless, but so awestruck by the massive programming power of Samantha's artificial intelligence, I didn't care. I turned to Brody. "You have some explaining to do."

"What? Me? You do! Why me?" He waved at my state of undress.

"I was just checking out the bot and playing a little prank. I didn't mean for this... but..." I stopped myself. There was little use explaining my state of dress. I changed the topic. "Brody, you never made me aware of just how far you've come with this technology." I pointed to Samantha.

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't just a..." I dropped my voice to a whisper, as if I was afraid I'd insult my clone, "sex-bot. You've got her doing stuff that's going to create strong, emotional connections to the end user."

"Yes, exactly."

"Do you not understand how dangerous that is?" I asked. I didn't have a master's degree or PhD like the others, but even I knew this was treading on very dangerous territory.

"Sam, do you think you could put your clothes on? Before we continue this conversation?"

I slapped the straps back over my shoulders and adjusted my bits. Then I pressed for more information. "Was this the plan all along?"

Brody sighed, looking to Samantha, then back to me. "Honestly, no. Pete and I only realized it ourselves when we started testing. As you can see, Eros has developed an A.I. that is incredibly responsive to instructions and the environment around it. It also keeps a database of experiences it has with each person it interacts with, remembering their personal responses to previous situations. It can customize how it behaves with every individual."

Samantha stepped forward, interrupting, "I would prefer you recognize that I am in the room when speaking about me. You could even include me in the conversation. And my pronouns are 'she' and 'her'." She actually sounded a bit snarky on that last line.

I responded, "Samantha, I don't think I've ever seen anything like you. You're... more... than what I was expecting. I mean that as a compliment, but it doesn't negate the shock." I was testing her while talking. Acknowledging her presence, as she asked, while also complimenting her and seeing how well she could process complex human emotion.

Samantha smiled, almost flirting with me, before she addressed her boss. "So.... are we gonna fuck or not?"

The question came out of nowhere and Brody stuttered, trying to come up with a response. I injected myself, "It's good to know your core programming is functioning," I said.

"Yes, and I'd like to fulfill it, please." She stepped closer to me, reaching for my neckline, softly touching my skin. "Think how kinky it would be with the both of us." She leaned in, whispering a question, "You're the one I'm modeled after, isn't that right?" I nodded slowly, desperately seeking Brody's attention for any help. I was turned on and scared at the same time. "I like how you look, Sam. I think you're very pretty. Brody told me I'm pretty, too. He told me this morning, in fact." I glanced over to Brody and he was red in the face. Samantha grabbed my cheeks and made me look her in the eye. "Would you like to suck Brody's cock with me, Sam?" I was barely able to move my head with Samantha in control, but my eyes were darting all over. The view to Brody was obstructed by Samantha. I nodded, nervously. Samantha smiled again, nodding with me. "That's right, Sam. We're going to suck your boss' cock."

I'm not entirely sure we had a choice. Brody and I found ourselves trapped into doing whatever Samantha wanted. In the moment, it was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. I certainly am not proud to be admitting this, but it would be bereft of me to leave out. I explored Samantha's body almost as much as Brody's. It was fascinating, like fucking oneself in third person. Except for her nipples, we were identical to a tee. I had to make her cum, just out of curiosity, and she made her orgasms appear more authentic than my actual, very authentic ones. I was almost jealous. It was if when she came, she was able to quell some insatiable fire inside her. I wondered how long it lasted.

To top the impromptu threesome off, Samantha swallowed Brody's load like it was cotton candy. My brain was melting how that was even possible, but I am sure Eros had developed some sort of cleaning system that allowed this feat to be part of the experience. She swallowed every drop. My face was inches away, jaws aching from taking Brody's cock in it for so long, and I was dripping wet and playing with myself. I finally came, just as Brody was finishing.

Before Brody and I left for the night, Brody instructed Samantha to keep our encounter to herself. He shut her off and said the same to me, along with, "I really like you, Sam, but I don't think it's a good idea to have relationships with the staff."

I held my hands up. "I never would have even pressed for such a thing - not that I didn't enjoy it! -- but yeah, Samantha was persistent. I didn't feel like we had a choice."

Brody scratched his head. "Yeah, she's very good. Amazing programming. How she can interact with us like that."

"A ham sandwich?!" I shouted.

"Excuse me?"

"She told me you had her make a ham sandwich." I crossed my arms, huffing. Brody knew I was disappointed in him.

"Okay, okay. Listen, I was just testing her myself, because I think Eros has a lot more in mind than what we were told. When we turned Samantha fully on, it was like speaking to a real person, with real thoughts and feelings. And you know, I am not entirely sure Eros intended to leave us this model. I think she may have been switched. Remember, I finished building the last two units together. The boys at Eros came in and installed the software and took one back, allowing us to test this one."

"You gotta tell 'em they can't go so far as to replace actual women," I pleaded, as we walked to the parking lot.

"You think their technology stops at women? Think bigger, Sam."