Robot Sex Doll Model Freeway Heist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, uh.. yeah, sorry, ma'am. I guess you can't be her, but the resemblance is remarkable. All, except for the..."

"Yes, yes, I know!" I screamed. "I have weird nipples!"

"Well, no... I mean... yeah... but, uh... I mean... they're fantast-"

I screamed again, cutting him off. Things really had gotten out of control these last few days.

**

We were back at the offices in a meeting with Ren, a handful of attorneys, and Detective Frank Gammon, who was also invited. We had poured through all of Eric Parson's transgressions and motivations and now the topic had diverted to the dangers of the product. Ren was laying out his argument. "We recognize the flaws. Mr. Parsons could have chosen a different path to expose them, but we do recognize them. We have decided to code another failsafe. Any command or interaction, other than a sexual one, will automatically engage the killswitch. The unit will be unable to boot for 24 hours and the interaction will be logged. We can hold people accountable for trying to trample with the product."

I sighed, leaning back in my chair. It seemed like a lot of legalese would be involved, but eventually thousands of men around the world would be fucking a sex-bot modelled after me. It felt kind of good, in a weird way. I wondered how many people would mistake me for one of them.