Robotronix Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha signs for her friend's package.
1.7k words
4.38
20.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of 21.

*****

"Package for Jessica Langford?" I nod at the courier with the large unmarked box on his dolly.

"She lives here but isn't home yet. Can I sign for it?" He brings it in and sets it just inside the living room. It looks heavy as I watch him struggle to get it off his dolly, although he may be just putting on a scene to delay his departure. I think seeing me in my thin t-shirt and skimpy cutoffs makes his day. I'm not a super model but at five foot eight with wavy reddish blonde hair to my shoulders I've been told I've very pretty. No bra on my C cup breasts and long legs and tight ass, yea, he went away happy. No I don't normally dress like this, but I am looking to surprise Jessica, my former college lover when she gets home. After all I'm pretty sure that's why she invited me here.

I'm laying on the guest bed, not really watching some porn, more thinking about just how I am going to re-seduce Jessica when I hear a noise. I pause the movie, the woman's face frozen in mid moan. I strain, but hear nothing further. Just as I reach to resume I definitely hear something again. I pad silently on bare feet and sneak a peek into the living room. Nothing, but I do a double take when I see the delivered box is open and packing material is strewn about. Holy fucking shit, I signed for a burglar?

I step into the living room proper, eyeing the baseball bat Jessica keeps by the door when a female voice asks from the kitchen;

"Jessica Langford?"

Now that throws me off guard and I turn to look. Standing in the kitchen doorway is one gorgeous and naked woman! Almost six foot tall, her wavy amber hair hangs to the middle of her back. Flawless D sized breasts, a trim little patch of matching pubic hair in the shape of a little heart. Long, long shapely legs. I can't help but stare and think how she looks a bit like me.

"Jessica Langford?" She asks again. I was so stunned by her being naked, it takes a second to make my mouth work again, and I realize, she really does looks like me. Sounds a bit like me too.

"Um, no..." I have never seen anyone move so fast. She is across the room and has me pinned against the wall by the throat before I can even flinch. Her green eyes are memorizing even in my shock. And I swear, they just flashed.

"Identify yourself and state your purpose here." I'm struggling and smacking her wrist as I can't breath, my mouth moving, nothing but a gurgle coming out. She loosens her grip but not enough for me to move. Damn she is strong, and as I gasp for breath I can't help but think she could almost be my twin. And her eyes! It's like their pulling me in. Then they flash again and I can't help myself.

"Samantha Mitchell. I'm a friend of Jessica's." I can't look away, her deep green irises almost look like their moving, spinning slowly in a spiral.

"Why are you here Samantha?" Her voice is almost a perfect match for mine and I wonder at that and the fact that I'm not scared. In fact I feel... Kind of... Horny? I just want to look into her eyes. Her deep wonderful eyes and when they pulse again I get a little tingle in my naughty bits.

"I arrived yesterday, planning on visiting for a few days. We were lovers in college." Shit why did I just say that and why did telling this scary, beautiful twin of me feel so good. I still can't look away and I don't think I want to. "I'm going to seduce her when she gets home. I want to strip off all her clothes off and suck on her nipples." A shudder of erotic pleasure flows through my body and settles warmly between my legs. What the fuck! Why am I telling myself... Her these things? Why does it feel so good to answer? I find myself wanting to tell her everything. And her eyes, they are making my brain go all numb and I'm definitely turned on!

"Why do you look li..." Her eyes flash and I lose my train of thought as an intense tingle passes through my body. Oh god! That felt good and I want her to do it again.

"I... How... How are you doin..." My body squirms as another wave passes through me after her eyes flash. My panties are soaked. I have no idea what I was just thinking, but I really want to feel that again.

"Oh god that's good. Do it again." And she does, her eyes flash three times in quick succession and I almost cum. I want more and she knows it.

She smiles and I melt. While she doesn't release me, her hand on my throat feels more like a caress. Her irises are definitely spiraling, pulling me in and they almost look depth-less. I look deeper and my brain goes fuzzy. She moves in and kisses me, the softest most erotic kiss ever. The fact that neither of us closes our eyes makes it even hotter and I sink even further. Her tongue probes my lips and I open for her, like I open my mind. I can feel her looking into my brain and I love it. She flashes her eyes again and I squirm with delight.

I'm still sinking down into her depths when I feel her other hand roaming over my body. I want to do the same but I'm powerless, helpless to her stare. I would do anything just to continue staring. Her hand feels as if it is vibrating slightly against my breast. She lets go of my throat and starts undoing my shorts. I'm so wet and I want to touch myself and touch her but I can't make my body move. I don't ever want to look away.

"I want to... Why, why can't I mov..." Her eyes flash again and I'm falling, falling. I can hear her now and I don't know if she speaking in my ears or in my mind.

"Look deeper Samantha. Don't fight me, let me show you the pleasure of not being in control. Just enjoy the pleasure and let your mind go." One hand is back on my breasts, squeezing and pinching my nipples while the other is down the front of my shorts, teasing me through my soaked panties. "Let your thoughts go Samantha, let me control the action, let me control your body. I can tell how much you are loving this, letting me in to take control. Feel the pleasure I bring you, the blissful feeling as you let me in."

My shorts fall down around my ankles as a finger slides inside me and starts vibrating. How is that possible and it feels so good that I don't care. Shit, it's even better than my own vibrator. Her irises are spiraling faster and I can feel myself slipping further into them as parts of my mind begin to fall away. There is only her eyes and voice and the euphoria she brings, the pleasure of letting go. I want to let go.

"Yes Samantha, just let go and surrender to the pleasure. Feel how good it is, when you let me in. Become mine. Give yourself to me. Surrender to me and ride the wave that will sweep you away. Surrender to my will and you'll cum like never before." She's slipped a second finger in me and they are vibrating and gyrating inside me like no human fingers should be able to. It is so fucking good, a wave of euphoria grows as it approaches faster now. The woman is talking to me, telling me things and it all feels so fantastic and right. I want her, I want to do as she says. I so want to be hers. I will let her in and she will take me and I will be hers.

"Tell me your mine and cum for me. Tell your mine and the orgasm will sweep your mind and will away and you'll be mine forever. Tell me and cum. Submit to me and cum. Surrender and cum." Three fingers in me and one dances against my g-spot as her palm vibrates against my clit.

I can't think, I don't care and I'm going to cum. I can feel her in my head, my own voice and mind telling me to surrender. Its' so hot and I love it and I can't wait anymore for her to take me. Going to cum, going to cum, cum, cum, cumming, cumming! I'm cumming and I can't look away and I will do anything for her. I've let her in and she's playing in my head. My brain is stripping away as she's finally taking me and all I can do is shout as I orgasm over and over!

"Take me, I'm yours! Yours! OOH FUCK TAKE ME!" Every admission brings another orgasm and every orgasm makes me submit until I'm gone and only the woman is in my head.

Robotechnix Cyberpal(tm) Erotic series, Female model C, s/n C201909A003, named Sam, smiles as the woman submits and becomes her submissive ready for programming. Orgasms sweep her mind away again and again, all the while still staring helplessly into the Sam's hypnotizing eyes. She knows now that this is the woman she was modelled after, customized to look and sound like at time of purchase. Sam begins filling Samantha with all the things she needs to know, programming her how to be a proper little play thing . How to properly submit to being owned by Sam and Jessica. And how much she loves it. Jessica will of course be excited with the delivery of Sam, her Cyberpal(tm) Erotic series, Female model C and the successful programming of Samantha. Jessica will be very pleased that she now has two gorgeous almost twin sex slaves. Samantha will never leave her again and there will be sex and pleasure and orgasms as the three of them play.

Then one day, Jessica will forget which beautiful amber haired girl is which, then she too will stare into Sam's eyes and feel the pleasure of surrender. Jessica will want her in her head just like Samantha did. Jessica will beg to orgasm her mind away, joining Samantha as another happy submissive ready for programming.